Debt (Zombie and WolfDog12) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

WARNING: This roleplay will contain abuse, gore, possible rape.

Zombie's character:

02242722a6c983aaaf67fa2a27ccef66.jpg

Name: Lewis McGuire

Height: 6'1

Personality: On the outside he's a sweet, caring, loving guy. His mind, however, holds incredible darkness and filth, twisted in ways most men can't even imagine. He holds many secrets, the biggest one being his affiliation with the mafia. He has many friends, yet each one knows a different side of him. His enemies fear him for his cruelty, and his allies fear him for his unpredictability. Perhaps the only person in the world who can be sure Lewis won't ever harm them is his younger sibling. Not his parents, not any other family, but his sibling. Hell, even his own boyfriend shouldn't trust him entirely. Especially when it comes to his addictions and questionable co-workers.

The door closed with a loud bang. A pair of heavy boots hit the floor, a jacket shuffled as it was hung on the rack. A tired sigh followed soon after, along with slow steps heading towards the living room. "I'm home." A low, hoarse voice announced. Lewis made his way through the doorway, his lips pulling into a small, warm smile as his deep green eyes fell upon his boyfriend. It was late, nearly midnight, but he always adored seeing the man after a long day at work. Well, seeing him wasn't the only thing he liked.

Lewis walked towards the couch, slowly unbuttoning his vest, throwing it onto the ground, his white button-up shirt following right after. His bare chest was full of tattoos of various shapes and sizes. Each one had its own story, though some were secrets even to Adam. "I missed you." He murmured, leaning close to catch the other's lips into a kiss. He couldn't remember the last time he went to bed without having sex first. Lewis absolutely loved making his lover moan and scream his name. It made sleeping so much better, with both of them tired after vigorous sex.

"Adam..." He breathed out against his boyfriend's neck, slowly kissing down his neck, reaching the base of it. His pale neck was marked in several places, and Lewis would never grow tired of looking at the marks he'd left himself. They weren't only on his neck, either. No, the place that was covered the most in them was his thighs - Lewis could never hold himself back from biting into the sensitive flesh, especially since the hickeys took such a long time to fade away there. Adam was his, and everyone had to know him. "D'you wanna suck me off first? I'm so tired. It always makes me feel so good... I'll treat you out to dinner tomorrow if you do." Lewis purred against his neck, his hands placed on his slim waist. If Adam refused, he'd guilt trip him into doing it anyway. There was no way he wouldn't get what he wanted.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• WolfDog12

q1.jpg

Name: Adam Tracer

Height: 5'8"

Personality: Adam is a very gentle kid that many can get along with. He loves hearing peoples' problems and trying to help. However, Adam is also a very private guy that no one actually knows anything about. He can hide his guilt for things he did years ago, behind a convincing smile. While he always seems up beat and positive, he actually prefers to be hurt behind the scenes by his boyfriend feeling he betrayed his only friend so many years ago. That's one debt he feels he could never repay. Rather than falling for the words, "I love you," he responds better to, "you deserve this, don't you?"

After the past stressful week had finally come to an end and the latest project was finally complete, Adam was able to leave work on time and not have to rush to make it to the last train. He managed to get home in time to even cook a nice meal which was big enough for two. Of course, one portion was eaten and the other left to be reheated for someone else. While sitting on the couch and waiting, TV quietly playing before him, Adam had begun to dose off. He was having a hard time staying awake but perked up right away to the sound of a door slamming shut.

"Welcome back," he called in reply to the male that had entered. Upon seeing his boyfriend, Adam gave a wide and happy smile sitting up more to receive the kiss that came in. The manga editor was kissed upon his neck as well, and hearing his name breathed out that way against his neck gave him such a shiver and Adam wrapped one arm around Lewis's center and the other placed on the back of his head as he leaned down into the slightly shorter man.

"I'm really tired tonight. I made dinner so why don't you eat and then come to bed..." Of course, Lewis continued to persist and nip at his neck. "Come on Lewis, I have a meeting first thing in the morning." The strong man covered in Tattoos probably didn't notice the huge dark circles under Adam's eyes. "Lewis.... wait...." It was getting harder and harder to resist. but the thought of being treated to dinner was becoming irresistible. Finally, Adam gave in. "Fine, but this will have to satisfy you for the night and be sure to treat me to something nice ok?" He smiled and got up to have Lewis take a seat on the couch instead. Adam got on his knees and worked at the pants to expose the large male organ that had been thrust into him so many times.

"Just this," He breathed onto it. "I still have to be able to walk tomorrow." As he spoke close to the member so his breath left it warm, Adam was pressing at it with his thumbs as well, gently holding it in his hands before placing a kiss on the side and then opening his mouth to begin licking up and down, making his way to tease the tip. Once it was standing tall, Adam placed his tongue on one side and gobbled the top right into his mouth. It was a bit of an odd movement but it was unique to Adam alone. The male then took more and more into his mouth until he couldn't fit anything else. Of course, he was already to the hilt. Adam pressed with his tongue and began sucking it off moving his head back and forth One hand was on the ground for support but the other came up under the balls and began rubbing them gently. His sexy, yet exhausted eyes glanced up to see how Lewis was enjoying it.

Lewis shook his head with a low groan slipping out from the back of his throat. "Now's not morning. Don't you love me?" He asked, nibbling under his ear slightly, leaving a faint hickey. "I'll treat you somewhere real fancy if you let me fuck you too. Else I won't be able to fall asleep. You don't want me to stay awake throughout the whole night, do you?" He mumbled softly against his ear, giving it a soft kiss. He wouldn't go to sleep without fucking his boyfriend first. Things didn't work that way.

Lewis sat down onto the couch, tangling one hand into Adam's hair when he kneeled down in front of him. "You'll be able to walk tomorrow, don't worry..." He murmured, his body relaxing against the couch, fingers slowly massaging into the other's scalp. "Though I should be the most important thing in your life. You're my most important thing... Doesn't it seem fair that way?" He asked, his eyes hooding over slightly. God, he loved Adam's blowjobs. He adored watching how his cock kept disappearing into his pretty mouth, over and over again, right to the point of climax. Tonight he wanted to draw out the process a bit, though. With a firm grip, he pushed Adam's head down, keeping him at the very base of his cock for a while as a low moan slipped past his lips. "Babe, your mouth feels so good..." He praised the other, letting him pull away soon after. Surely, if Adam voiced his dislike for what he'd just done, he'd apologize. He knew his way around the human mind.

When Adam began playing with his balls, Lewis eyes fluttered closed, while his lips parted slightly. Adam always knew exactly what to do to please him perfectly. When Lewis felt he was close, he nudged Adam away, instead putting his fingers around his shaft, slowly pumping it. "Open wide, love." He grunted, small beads of sweat collecting on his forehead. As cum shot out of the head of his cock, landing on Adam's tongue, chin, nose and cheeks, Lewis grinned lightly to himself. "Babe, can I take a picture of you like this? You look amazing." He praised the other, lightly messing up his hair while already taking his phone out of the pocket of his pants. He'd already snapped several pictures of his boyfriend. Most of them were in poses people didn't want shared. Adam didn't have to know about them... Unless he got the idea to leave him. Then he'd be blackmailed, that was for sure. "I think I'll buy you something cute tomorrow... Maybe a new butt plug? I'll let you choose what you want." Lewis spoke, his voice smooth, almost hypnotizing.

Adam was feeling guilty for refusing the request his boyfriend made wanting to fuck him. They did do it every night and it did feel amazing... could Adam handle going to bed without doing it or would it just lead to two of them staying up all night. Maybe he should give in.... The love card... That was a tough one to play because Adam did love Lewis... he always had... Lewis was the most important thing and person in his life....

While the smaller male was struggling to decide, he felt his head be pulled forward and he was stuck holding that hot rod all the way in his mouth. Thank god Adam was almost use to this and was able to take it all without too much trouble. Still, that didn't mean that he liked it any more. It was fairly surprising and it wasn't even quick, Lewis would always hold him there for a while just before reaching climax, of course when it was at its largest. Still, Lewis did let go and allowed the other to continue onto playing with his balls before being nudged away. Adam backed off a bit and was told to open his mouth.... This time, the male did as he was told without back talking and ended up getting covered in his boyfriend's come. It got all over his face, mouth and chin, beginning to dribble down his neck. Adam swallowed what was in his mouth while Lewis pulled out his phone. "Come on, no more pictures, Lewis." All the while, Adam was trying to get the come off his face. He was aware of only a handful of the pictures Lewis actually took.

"Come on, you should have plenty of energy now. Let's go to the bedroom. You can have dinner there." Every now and then Adam would say stuff like this as a major turn on showing that he was referring to Lewis eating him instead of the meal he made earlier. As he lead Lewis to the bedroom, Adam began to strip away his clothes. By the time they actually made it to the bed, Adam was completely naked and turned to kiss Lewis deeply on the lips. Adam could handle at least a little while of sec before going to sleep.

Lewis could feel his mood dropping the instant he saw Adam wiping off the cum from his face. "You're not fun, little boy." He grumbled out, but followed his boyfriend to the bedroom nevertheless. He'd get his pictures. And the ones he would get now would be far worse than this. He followed the other's example and stripped off his pants and underwear as well, seeing as he already had his top off before. The man greedily claimed the other's lips into a kiss once they were pressed together, roughly squeezing his ass with his big hand. He pulled away, hungrily kissing and biting down his neck. "Will you be a good boy for Daddy tonight?" He asked huskily, slapping his ass while sucking on a spot right above his collarbone. "I want to tie you up and fuck you like that. Before that, though, I'll tease you... You'll have to beg for my cock. You'll do that, won't you, love?" He asked, gripping his ass into both hands, giving it a rough, firm squeeze.

Lewis pulled back to look at his lover, licking his lips. "Go on, get on the bed. I'll eat you out if you're good." He promised, skimming his thumb over his asshole. "You love it when I do, don't you, little slut?" Lewis never held himself back from using dirty talk and degrading names for Adam. Clearly, he also had a Daddy kink - it turned him on so much when Adam called him Daddy. Whenever he did, Lewis was ready to take him and fuck him all night long - make him cum so many times he would lose count. He'd done that a few times before, each time Adam wouldn't leave the house for a day, while Lewis pampered him and took care of his precious boy.

"Don't leave marks that can't be covered easily, I have an important meeting tomorrow." As much as Adam hated taking work talk into the bedroom, if he didn't keep mentioning it, Lewis would just forget and fuck the living daylights out of the smaller male until the sun rose. Being tied up was also a bad idea because that would certainly leave marks in obvious places. The only thing he knew to do that would turn Lewis on so much that he wouldn't be able to hold out and would just dive straight in without any bondage or waiting for Adam to beg for it. Maybe he'd let Lewis have his way tomorrow but tonight, he needed to get to bed at a somewhat, relatively, reasonable time.... Not easy with his sex maniac boyfriend.

Adam laid back on the bed but had Lewis lean in nice and close over him so the younger male could whisper in his ear, "Come on, I bet you can get it in tonight without too much preparation, Daddy." Adam then let go of Lewis's neck so he could sit back a bit more. The manga editor's crystal blue eyes stared up at his boyfriend; eyes filled with a lustful desire, waiting to be taken for just another night of hot sex. One hand reached down and spread himself to really get Lewis to just lose it and start pounding his hips into Adam. It was a dangerous idea of course but it was getting harder and harder to think about the meeting when all he wanted to do was to get completely fucked by him and then be able to cuddle him all night long.

For the moment, Adam didn't think much about the name calling and just thought of that as Lewis's way of showing affection or of "Pet Names". It was wrong for sure but Adam was still a little naive even at his age. Heck, even though he was called these things, he was still pampered and treated really well when he didn't feel up to anything.

I'll leave as many fucking marks as I want. Lewis was getting seriously annoyed with how his boyfriend was acting. He bit down on his lip, watching quietly as the other laid back on the bed, a shiver running down his spine as he was called Daddy. "Get on all fours." He ordered, his cock hard again. He wanted nothing more than to fuck him right there and then, but his little slut was acting up tonight. Lewis waited until Adam had gotten into the position he wanted him to be in before delivering a rough slap over his asscheek. "That meeting of yours is messing with our lives already. I don't want you to go there." He murmured, reaching for the lube. Slicking it over his cock, the man gripped Adam's hips, positioning himself against his unstretched entrance before roughly slamming inside. It was bound to hurt, but he deserved it for denying him so much.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you real good, sweetheart." He promised in a husky whisper as he began pounding into him, roughly and mercilessly from the very start. Lewis wasn't holding back one bit, though he still aimed each thrust into his prostate to bring that incredible mix of pleasure and pain for his precious boyfriend. Lewis leaned down against the other's back, fucking him wildly, messily, like an animal while beginning to kiss, lick and bite and his neck. Those marks wouldn't fade overnight, and he left more than enough. He hated it when Adam tried to hide their relationship. That man was beginning to slip from his grip... Perhaps it was time to break him. He'd always wanted a cute little pet for himself. Being the leader of a mafia gang, it would be fitting to have a sex slave at his feet at all times. Someone who could suck him off during boring meetings, someone who could entertain him from time to time... Adam could be turned into that without much problem. "Scream my name." He groaned out against Adam's ear, roughly slapping his ass, at the same time giving an especially sharp thrust into his prostate.

Adam may have pushed his boyfriend a little too much this time and it was confirmed when he got on all fours and was suddenly thrust into. The smaller male let out a pained whine but a small pleasurable moan slipped out along with it. He gripped at the sheets as Lewis drove full force into Adam before he leaned over and began biting the young male's back and neck, even going so far as to slap his ass before continuing the rough and wild thrusting. Adam was losing himself in this and could hardly speak anymore. Lewis continued to just have his way with the male and Adam could hardly keep himself from crying out of pain. Still, he held himself together and tried to listen to his wild boyfriend. Adam didn't like giving in that much but there was no way he could continue to deny Lewis anything else or else this uke was going to be in some serious trouble.

"Lewis!!!" Adam called loudly as he was told to do. The male groaned and moaned loudly as he found himself melting under the pressure of his boyfriend. Adam wined but at the same time, he was hard as a rock and was about to lose himself and wanted to warn Lewis before hand. "Lewis, gonna come!!! Let me come, Daddy," Adam really knew how to drive Lewis the way he did Adam... the only thing was that he wasn't good at getting his boyfriend to stop at a reasonable time... it was hard to have a job this way but a lot of times with being a Manga editor, he didn't typically have to get up crazy early. His job typically didn't start until around noon but he also didn't get back until later... that was the one major problem. Adam whimpered and released with a sexual moan. Even though he could handle coming four to five times on a normal daily basis, he was at his exhaustion limit and fell lower onto his elbows wanting to just go to sleep now.

Lewis let himself drown in the sweet, sweet moans and screams of his boyfriend. He drove his cock deep into him, going harder and harder with each passing second. Hearing Adam call his name, the man gave a few harsh slaps over his ass, slamming over and over into his prostate. "Yes, cum for Daddy." He growled out, roughly gripping his hips to reach climax as well. With a loud, low moan the man released inside, giving a few slower thrusts, but didn't pull out immediately. First he took his phone, taking a few pictures of Adam like that, then slowly pulled out, watching with a satisfied grin as his cum leaked from his stretched hole. Taking a few pictures of that sight as well, he tossed the phone away and rolled Adam over. Claiming his lips into a kiss, Lewis slowly trailed his hand down his chest, stomach, down to his thigh.

"You were a little disobedient today, little boy." He murmured against his neck, biting roughly into the sensitive skin. "I think I'll have to do something about it..." The man trailed off as he pulled away, a mischievous grin on his face. He got off the bed, reaching into one of the drawers. He pulled out a small vibrator, holding it up for Adam to see. "You'll sleep with this... If you can fall asleep at all. If you take it out, Daddy will get really mad. You don't want that to happen, do you, sweetheart?" His voice became soft as he pinned down Adam, holding his wrists above his head, but paused before actually pushing the toy inside. "Or... You could put in that cute tail plug you have and pose for me for a bit. Your choice, love." Lewis murmured, gently kissing his neck. He could see his lover was tired, meaning he was more likely to choose the photo session. The pictures he would take would most likely go online, if Adam disobeyed him again.

Adam was absolutely exhausted and here Lewis was trying to have him go to sleep with a vibrator up his ass. He didn't want to refuse in fear of what the next option might end up as by the option he was given just after the vibrator was pushed in wasn't actually that bad. "Lewis, as much fun as posing for you with that tail would be, I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but I ordered something online and it's suppose to come tomorrow. If you let me go to sleep right now without the vibrator or anything, I will use the things I bought online and you can have your way with me after dinner and all the way through the following day because I have the day off. I promise to do everything you ask and you can take all the pictures you want. If you want to do a video, I know I refused last time but I'll let you take a super sexy video of everything."

Adam really was trying to bargain but in doing so, he was getting a far worse end. Still, Adam would get some sleep and Lewis would get an entire night and a day to do anything he wanted even with the new mystery items that were suppose to be coming tomorrow. If that didn't get him to agree, then Adam would just have to choose the photo shoot tonight and maybe even stay over at the office tomorrow. That he didn't want to do but he might manage to get a little more sleep than when he's here. 'Please agree to the conditions!!!!' Adam thought to himself just begging for Lewis to give in. Hey, his boyfriend was smart so Lewis should take the better option of waiting until tomorrow.

Lewis narrowed his eyes, but soon decided it was probably a fair trade. He pressed a soft kiss to his neck, lightly stroking his thigh. "Fine." He murmured. What annoyed him a little was the fact that he didn't know about the purchase. He kept track of everything Adam did, how the fuck did this manage to slip past? He had access, of course without his boyfriend knowing, to all his media accounts, to his bank account, to all of his messages... He had Adam completely locked up. How did he manage to hide that? What other things was he hiding?

"I want you to have a vibrator in you tomorrow for the whole day, though. Else I won't let you go at all." Lewis murmured, the threat obvious. He slowly kissed down his neck, pressing a soft kiss to each of his nipples before pulling away. "I'm gonna go shower." The man said, standing up. Looking down at his lover, he let a quiet sigh part his lips. "Tomorrow after you come back, I'll treat you out to dinner, and after that we can play the whole night. I'm really looking forward to that." He let out a small smile, leaning down to press another soft kiss to Adam's lips. It was like his whole mean persona was gone, as if it'd never existed in the first place. Lewis would be back to his usual soft, loving self after he got back from showering, that was certain. It was important to keep Adam certain that he was still loved and taken care of.

Adam still wasn't fully aware of the extent Lewis had on all of his private accounts but this was easily slipped in because Lewis would only check everything about every 5 or so days and Adam happened to purchase this stuff under two day shipping right after Lewis got off looking. It just happened to be a stroke of well timed luck more than anything else. "Anything you want for over 24 hours starts as soon as we get home from dinner," Adam mumbled as the other went to go take a shower.

The smaller male laid down and closed his eyes after getting the vibrator out of his ass and putting it to the side. As soon as his head hit the pillow, Adam was out like a light. The following morning, fairly early, Adam woke to his alarm and turned it off. He slept with the alarm under his pillow to be a bit more respectful of the fact that Lewis was typically still asleep. Stretching a bit and getting off the bed, Adam went to the bathroom and quickly showered and got dressed and ready for work. He was still so exhausted but managed to get ready in time. Adam carefully walked in and slipped Lewis the most gentle kiss before rushing out the door before he could be stopped.

The smaller male got breakfast on the way and managed to catch his train and make it to the office in time for the meeting. Adam got into the meeting that lasted nearly 3 hours, where they bickered about how many copies to make when releasing this latest manga. Once it was all over, Adam was ready for bed. He didn't have much work to do and had tomorrow off so he said that he wasn't feeling well and went home early.

Adam got home and walked in. "I'm home," he said quietly not expecting Lewis around. The blue-eyed male walked to the couch and collapsed taking a long nap before waking in time to get ready for dinner. Adam got changed into a nice suit wondering where he'd be going. The bell rang and his package arrived so he took it in and hid it away for now waiting to show Lewis when they were together again.