Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

현애

SekaiichiHatsukoi6.jpg

Synopsis:

Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love, whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shounen Ai

Character/Voice Actor :

Nakamura Yuuichi as Hitoru Yoshiyuki

Kondo Takeshi as Onidera Ritsu

Konishi Katsuyuki as Takano Masamune

This is look so nice...i look at the trailer tooo....Damn nice..and this anime is From the popular comic by Nakamura Shungiku.it's Returning Staff From Junjou Romantica anime

:leaf15::Red_fox11:

• Like 3

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• bamba

• jaeloise

• STARRK

May, 1st

sekai ichi hatsukoi volume five is avaliable with premium anime DVD >

can't wait!!![i've been waiting since September last year, though。ノωT゜・]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well I really liked that anime.. though I liked all the other pairing I think they should have given more episodes to the main couple.

and maybe different hair styles... it was really hard to tell which one is who XD

• 1 year later...

Does anyone happen to know whats the title of that melody that starts playing from 0:30 in Season 1's OVA? Just when Ritsu realised that he fell in love with Masamune? It would really help!

お願いします。

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yokozawa TT !! Screams* hmmm Takano had a smexy voice because Konishi's his seiyuu *lol i'm hearing tsuruga ren. This anime is good, totally worth watching.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...