Pokemon GO

Rebel Heart

Anyone here playing GO. I'm waiting for the official release here. seems their is a whole uproar going on.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• gin

• Preeh

• Choree

I downloaded the apk but uninstalled it and still waiting for the official release in our country.

I need a Gengar in my life.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ohh one of my gen 1 favourites, makes me remembering lavender town and the creepy cemetery building. and when you didn't had the scope you would see fucking scary ghosts. how kid friendly it was.

just the tune gives me the shivers

omg gonna use this as my profile music :D:D:D

anyway lets update our process here, fun to share it

Rebel, I'm glad you can start playing it in your country. Damn that music brings back memories of unshed tear. I remember the time when all I wanted is to collect a Arcanine. Good times. Funny as it souds, I want to be a feared gym leader, lol. Ok I need to lay low with the hype.

This would be me in a nutshell.

952.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I refuse to play it purely, because the insane hype killed it for me.

That and I don't have a half ass decent mobile to play it.

I can only become a NERD so much of the time.

Fandom ruins things, when it is overdone.

I just found out my mobile is to old to play itcheetah3

But I'm always using my phones till there dead and I got an Iphone 4s and I'm hoping to use it for a another year, phone bill is just 10 euros a months XD and the phone is 5 half years old, and that for an Iphone!

• 2 years later...

One of my best friends s playing currently so I'm thinking about getting on it just cause she is. Also since it's fall it's waaaaaaay cooler outside so I don't mind going out as much to look for them.

On the flip side I decided I wanted to try my hand at Pokemon Y again. I never beat it so I wanna give it another go. I don't have much time to play, but maybe I can play right before bed haha

• 2 months later...

Need new gloves for the winter, otherwise my fingers are not going to survive. If you‘re playing and need someone to send you gifts and ear XP for friendship lvls, send me a message