♡ Voulie Danse Academia ♡ [3-5 RPers needed, seme/sekes/ukes welcome]

Geovanna

♡ Voulie Danse Academia ♡

A roleplay about the various trials of love, school work, passion, and dancing.

Yo! :Wink: My name's Geo and welcome to Voulie, an all male French fine arts academy. Voulie Danse Academia is a school that specializes in training highly qualified teenagers in the art of various styles of dance/art forms. Before I continue I'd like to note while this is a romance RP this is more than that, it's also a sports RP. I would like to see some actual effort to find out somethings about the dance form you pick reflected in your RP. :) Cool.

Down bellow you'll find a list of options to choose from. If you want to add your own option run it by me and you're good to go!

• Figure-Skating
  • Ballet
  • Hip-Hop
  • Traditional/Tap Dance
  • Choreography

R U L E S

• 5+ lines for each reply. Make sure to use proper grammar/spelling, this is a lit RP.
  • Don't give yourself an OP character :L Be realistic, everyone has flaws.
  • Be polite, this goes without saying really
  • No mature content in the group RP. If you wish to continue onto a more 18 + story line that's totally fine, please just DM thank you.

I realize that it can be hard to not run into a dead end with a group RP so I will be playing a second role as the head master of this Academy and creating/furthering mini plot lines to keep us going!

Please apply by handing in a bio for your OC and a one para RP sample and I'll let you know if you got through. Once we've gotten enough members I'll post a thread in the RP arena and we can start.

tumblr_o4tc31XNJi1t0buo4o3_540.gif

♔ ❝Life is a tale told by a fool, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.❞ William Shakespeare ♔

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

☂【Basic Info】☂

«Name»

�� Dimity de Asis ��

«Nicknames»

�� Ⓓ ⓘ ⓣ ⓣ ⓨ ��

«Nationality/Species»

Filipino/Japanese/Korean mix

«Gender»

Male

«Pronoun»

He/Him ��

«S/O»

Homosexual

«Preference»

Uke

«Age»

«Date of Birth»

April, 29, 1997

«Sign»

Zodiac

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

☂【Interview】☂

«What motivates you to pursue something that's traditionally viewed as a feminine sport¿»

❝The ice speaks to you. The second your blades scrape the surface of the ice there's something put in place between you and the rest of the world. It's just you and the ice. Something about the brutal honesty of the sport makes me wonder how it was ever considered a feminine sport to start with.❞

«What sort of things do you enjoy doing besides skating¿»

❝I enjoy to explore other styles of dance, although figure skating will always be my favorite. I've found that ballet is similar in theory but requires a whole different technique. It's fascinating really.❞

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

☂【Background/Past】☂

«Worst childhood memory»

In the third grade his dad let him wear a ribbon he found in his mom's closet to school. Ditty decided to wear it because he thought it was cute but of course the other children didn't feel the same way. They teased him mercilessly.

«Best childhood memory»

His parents would make him yakisoba and light fire works with him on his birthday and the neighborhood kids would always come over when they did and join and it was some of the best memories he had.

«Childhood Hero»

Iron Man

«Dream job»

Figure Skating Coach

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

☂【Personality】☂

«Strong Points»

�� Ditty is very self motivated

�� Loves to laugh and make those around him laugh

�� Natural born leader

�� Socially, he's pretty bright

«Weak Points»

�� Some times he lets his good intentions go awry and causes discomfort for people by taking it too far.

�� Self-deprecating

�� Needs to be constantly complimented or becomes self-concious. Just wants to be called pretty a lot basically lol.

«Favourite Foods»

�� Fried Chicken ��

�� Lollipops ��

�� Mangos ��

(Most of which he doesn't get to eat because of his strict regime ;-;)

«Favourite Colour»

Ditty can't pick, he likes them all so much.

«Mannerisms»

�� Constantly on his phone, researching something or texting someone. Ditty needs his hands to be distracted.

�� Vocal volume changes a lot depending on his excitement levels. He could go from whispering to shouting in the same sentence without realizing it.

«Sense of Humour»

�� Stupid/ Idiotic sense of humour

�� Makes a lot of puns

«Fears»

�� An injury that would prevent him from skating.

�� Death of a loved one

«Mental Illnesses»

⒜⒟⒟

«Most Prized Possession»

The very first pair of skates he bought.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

☂【Social】☂

«Relationship Status»

Single Pringle ��

«Parties/Social Events/etc.»

⟹ Loves social events as long as he doesn't go alone!

⟹ Parties isn't something he's usually down for but will go if his friends do.

«People he admires»

The Headmaster and the famous prime bella of figure skating, Denis Franise

«Family»

== Mother ==

Biyani comes from a long line of prestigious family members. Her father is the chairman of a fairly large corporation. She's very controlling/demanding and works while her husband stays at home to watch Ditty. Despite being crabby/naggy at times, she's actually very sweet and caring.

== Father ==

Gareld stays at home and cooks and cleans. Despite his ditzy, annoying nature that makes everyone in the family bully him mercilessly, he's a lovable idiot. He's good at managing money and organizing so he makes sure Biyani doesn't over do it on shopping sprees as she tends to do.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

☂【Appearance】☂

«Eyes»

Light hazel

«Hair»

Jet black, unkempt when not in a performance

«How old he looks»

16-20

«Weight»

150 pounds

«Height»

5'7

«Scars/Tattoos/Piercings»

Stretch marks on his waist when he lost a lot of weight while training.

«Birthmarks/Freckles/Etc»

Birthmark in the shape of a circle on his left inner thigh.

«Muscles»

Developed but more lean than muscular

«Physical Disabilities»

None

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geovanna

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days