"You're mine. Remember that." Matsuo X Yaoi-Or-Die [18+] - [Private]

yaoi-or-die

HgapdbS.jpg

Matsuki Nao - Other Pictures:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It all started when Nao was 5 years old, when his mother remarried. At first, the idea of a new family seemed exciting. Not only would he have a new father, but a new brother as well. He was looking forward to it. He didn't have any other siblings, but he always wanted a brother. Sadly, it didn't turn out quite like he hoped. He always thought that having a brother meant looking out for each other, playing sports together, even if he wasn't particularly good at sports, and he thought that it meant fighting a little. A LITTLE. It seemed like they fought more than a little. Well, not so much as fight, more like it was his step brother picking on him.

Nao sat at the table, a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth as he stared off into the distance. Monday morning. School would be starting soon. He wasn't that excited. Sure, it was the new term and all, but it would be the same as always. A lonely existence. Nao didn't really have any friends. No one really spoke to him, but then again he rarely spoke to others either. He just kept to himself. It felt, normal you could say. He bit down, the toast falling out of his mouth and spilling crumbs down the front of his shirt, snapping him back to reality.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuo

• yaoi-or-die

aisuke_kaga_64091.jpg

Matsuki Kazuo

When he's father remarried , he honestly doesn't care but the moment he saw Nao he just had to make him his. He likes to pick up a fight with him every single time. The way Nao will quiver or cry just makes him wanted to do it more. He realize he have this complex with Nao but it didn't stop him. He make sure that no one messes with Nao be it at school or anywhere. Nao is just 2years younger than him and it helps when they go to the same school together.

Kazuo walks down the stairs, heading to the kitchen when he saw Nao was spacing out. He looks so good in the new uniform . He makes a simplw breakfast and sits down opposite of Nao. He reach out Nao's milk and gulp it down in one go.

Nao was giving him a glare but Kazuo didn't care. Anything that Nao owned is his...not that he know it. Kazuo makes sure this year too that nobody get friendly with his Nao.

Kazuo very popular in school, he may be a bad boy but since his grades are good the teacher always turn on a blind eye with his bullying in school.

The studentas that he bullies are the ones who want to be friends with Nao usually. Glaring and threatening anyone who dares talking with Nao . His step brother ends up alone but Kazuo was satisfy.

Nao picked up the toast, now brushing the crumbs off of his sweater vest. His sweater vest was a solid cream colour. Under it, he wore a long sleeve button-up white shirt. Both of them had the school's logo on the front, even if you couldn't see the one on the shirt. The shirt was buttoned up to the very top, and a black stripped tie was done up nicely and tucked behind the sweater vest. His uniform had black dress pants with crisp folds, and black shoes to match, not that he was wearing them yet. Nao always made sure his uniform was proper, and clean.

His eyes focused onto Kazuo as soon as he came into view, a sour look on his face straight away. He wasn't surprised when his older brother took his milk and gulped it down greedily. He glared a little, but just turned away. He stood, grabbing his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. "I was done anyway." He said, eating the rest of the toast he held in his hand, and then licking the crumbs off his fingers.

"I'm off!" He shouted, to let their mother know he was leaving. His eyes glanced over to Kazuo, a 'hmpf' coming from him as he walked off towards the towards the front of the house. He sat down in the hallway, grabbing his school shoes and beginning to put them on. 'Stupid Kazuo', he thought to himself.

Nao's glare didn't do anything infact it just make Kazuo more amuse. He was a third year student in the same school.' Aww his glaring at me~~' thought Kazuo.

He pulls out his phone and texted someone, he wanted to make sure no one is messing with his little brother when he was away . He was skipping school today , someone going to watch Nao for him.

Kazuo waited for Nao to leave, grabbing his bag and shoes he quietly use the back door heading to downtown . He was meeting with his gang at a local club.

Nao's day was the same as all the others. Right up until after lunch that is. He was approached by someone while he was walking down a hall. Asked to go some where to talk. It confused him a little. Something like that hadn't happened in a long time. A very long time. In fact, after the first few weeks of the first term of high school, no one spoke to him at all. The person who approached him was a guy. He was the same age as Nao, but in a different class. He was bigger than Nao. Not just in height, but build. He looked like he could easily do well in sports, it made Nao kind of jealous.

What came next, what this other guy said to him, just completely shocked him. He confessed. He said that he liked Nao, that he has since he first saw him, since he transferred last semester. He was unsure why anyone wouldn't speak to Nao, but he didn't care. He thought Nao was cute.

"I really like you. I.. think you're really cute.. Even if it's weird coming from a guy.. Will you.. go out with me?" The words were still so vividly in Nao's mind. The entire scene was.

"I.. don't know.. what to say.. I've never really thought of.. dating anyone before. Can I.. think about it?" Was all he could muster as a reply. The guy just smiled at him, and ran off, saying that it was okay.

Nao opened the door to the house and stepped inside. He felt a little dizzy from all his thoughts. He wasn't sure what he was meant to do. How was he meant to think about it? What did that even mean? He didn't know this guy. He didn't know anyone actually. But, he was afraid if he said no, that this person who reached out to him would disappear. He took off his shoes and walked down the hall and into the kitchen. A note was on top of counter with some money pinned to it. Of course his parents were out. That was common. He let out a sigh as he put down his bag. He raised a hand to cling to his shirt where his chest was, heart pumping faster, his other hand holding onto the counter to give him support.

Kazuo was hanging around , enjoying himself. The music blast out loud in the underground club, his phone suddenly rings and Kazuo quickly grab his phone and went out to take the call. " Yo...What!?...I'll be there ..." He hit the wall besides him hard. Although the other keep on whining when he tried to leave but they went quiet immediately meeting with Kazuo's glare.

He was boiling inside as he quickly heads back home , school was already over by the way. ' That brat really got guts...trying to take what's mine..'. He sent a text to one of his followers in school to get any information regarding that guy. He will never..ever let anyone take his cute little brother away..especially a wannabe jock. Kazuo was planing some punishment for his dear little brother, he always seducing people with his cute face, his frail body..making Kazuo hard to control himself every time he encounter him the bathroom..teasing him with those little towel wrapping snugly around Nao small waist.

He arrive at home, seeing Nao's shoes neatly in the shelves, he quickly looks for their mother shoes, he wanted to be alone with Nao, to make him realize that he belongs to him. Kazuo quickly goes upstairs, he was going to Nao's bedroom .