D A K N E S S

rainbowman x gin

[table=width: 500, class: full-grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

pL2A055.png

狼黒尾 ŌKAMI KUROO (21)

D E S C R I P T I O N

Being independent all his life, Kuroo didn’t bother getting a college degree and had immediately ran down towards the path of being a helper at a Japanese Restaurant. With a rather blatant 'rude' attitude, it’s a mystery why people still gather around him despite his antagonistic personality.

Since the first generation, Ōkami Family happens to be stricken by a curse in which they could transform into huge wolves, regardless the moon’s presence or absence. A werewolf, a Japanese werewolf at that.

O T H E R S

ESFJ “The Consul”

Heterosexual

183 cm (6’0 ft.)

163 lbs.

August 1 (LEO)

B+

cursed with awesome

dark and troubled past

good is not nice

jerk with a heart of gold

lovable sex maniac

perpetual poverty

smoking is cool

tall dark and snarky

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Addicting. Two bodies covered with sweat as pleasurable moans echoed across the four corners of a room. Echoes of deprived lust enamored with the vigor of ultimate pleasure rack the thin walls of a certain rundown apartment.

“O—kami, deeper----nggh nnnh,” the woman tightly clasping the male’s back trying to deepen and engrave the man’s essence inside her.

“Coming.”
He muttered as his seeds exploded inside the warm entrance of the woman sprawled in front of him. With the last shudder of release, Kuroo disembarked himself as he lit a lucky strike cigarette.

“Would that made me pregnant?” The woman chuckled as she combed her hair through her fingers watching her sexual partner puffing thin smoke at the edge of the bed. It would be nice having Kuroo’s child knowing that the father was a real looker, the woman thought.

“No.”
He answered briefly, gathering his garments and putting them back again. It won’t make anyone pregnant, Kuroo thought, he knew why yet there’s no further need to elaborate it to a brainless woman.

“Are you leaving? When will be the next time?” The girl whined trying to look cute but looked like a retarded mess.

“There will be no next time, babe.”
He muttered and slammed the door of the woman’s apartment. Grabbing his cellphone he immediately deleted the woman’s contact number just as he threw the cigarette butt on her doorstep.

After all the copious sex, Kuroo hadn’t felt any satisfaction as his desires had apparently increase. Golden eyes reflecting at his mobile phone, he knew full moon’s about to come sooner and he’d go crazy with all those pent-up lust inside of him.

NOT ENOUGH.

Clutching his cellphone, he’d wonder if he’s going to seclude himself at that hidden cave in the woods of Kyoto. There he could ran freely, soothing his anxious wolf at the crowd from the city. Sex might bring him to a pleasant high but nothing could compare when he’d go wild shredding his human skin and bask at the ethereal glow of the moon.

With those plans ahead, he took a bus heading towards Arashiyama. As soon as Kuroo stepped off the bus, he immediately gathered the looks of the locals as well as some foreigners. Maybe because he’s couple of inches taller than the normal Japanese people add with his body adorned with medium built muscles due to the constant physical work needed in his job, aside from his ‘mysterious gene’. Obsidian hair with a faded style, adorned with piercings both of his ears and a tip of his tattoo peeking behind his neck.

Surely women would steer clear from his gangster looking appearance yet it turned out to be the opposite. With sharp jaws and droopy yet strikingly hazel eyes, it was a fact that there’s no grooming needed for Kuroo to earn all of the female attention. He could wear a garbage bag if he wanted to, still the attention wouldn’t deplete.

“Waah is he a model?”

“Maybe there’s a shoot in here somewhere,” Typical responses, Kuroo could almost roll his eyes at these thirsty girls.

Shrugging all of the attention he retreated himself away from the crowd, trying to sniff the perimeters as to what path was secluded from the rest. He was kind of glad he had a day-off this time or else he’s going to channel all his foul mood towards the customers.

After an hour of walking into the deepest parts of the wood, he made one last sniff to ensure that there’s no human in a 500 meter radius. Confirming that there’s none, he stripped his thin black shirt and baggy jeans and tied it tightly to his legs. In all his naked glory his palms met the ground bringing him in all fours. It was a quick phasing and soon he was replaced by a huge black wolf with golden hues stretching its sore limbs, warming it up for its mad dash.

Ōkami family, since the first generation, had held the same curse with the westerners of turning into one huge wolf the size of a bull. Though Kuroo had no further ideas as to what triggered and started the curse. He knew he’s in it for the world of the supernaturals knowing that his older siblings had turn to such thing when he was still young. He questioned it the first but lately he’s tired of going against his nature knowing that his questions won’t be answered easily. But he truly think they’re the only inhuman creatures out there, faeries were a load of bullsht same goes with the garlic fearing pale creatures—vampires.

With a last stretch his body then jolted as his paws thudded at the soft soil of the deepest area in Kyoto forest. Running with the wind while evading the trees felt exhilarating as it kept as an obstacle in his dash.

Knowing that he couldn’t afford a basic dinner meal due to shortage of funds he decided to hunt some rabbits during his walk. It was stupid that the rumors would deem them to prey for humans, they really don’t and had no plans of such as they’re prideful creatures sticking to the food chain.

---where' they hiding at?
He tsked more like growled since he couldn't speak in his wolf form.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• rainbowman

P R I N C E - G I O T T O

Also known as Prince Gio /ˈdʒiːəʊ/

images_1.jpg

- a b o u t -

Nothing much to be discussed about this character, for hundreds of books are written about his family, and hundreds more are hidden from the crowd. Even his age is unknown to anyone else, they see him as twenty-eight to thirty in figure and sometimes guesses his knowledge by fourty-five to sixty.. or older.

Although he seems much intelectually elite and people may come see him always in the library, he is especially fond of track racing, he just loves running over people, and also running after them.

What everyone knows is he's a giver, a helper and modest, which is only few characteristics of a great prince. Yes, he is a prince, a prince of a nameless kingdom which subsided the province for over hundreds of years ago. When people ask why his family doesn't have a surname he simply says 'because we don't need one, nobody owns us, and we do not own others, that is simply the living we wanted to fulfill until our blood lasts.' And they always loved his answer.

and about his name, it was from his ancestors, they never changed it for eighteen generations.

Well, this is all that can be shared about who he is, although a little secret might redeemed, but that is something seen on the next lines.

So let us start with what he is doing, for it is he, The Prince Giotto XVIII.

- s t o r y -

"Black.." saying in a low and sexy tone, Prince Giotto chooses his coat for a public speech while he is seated on his bloody red couch "..and red, ofcourse." He added.

"Yes, Prince Gio.." bowing down the prince's servant, Balthazar, lifted off the hangers some coats with black and red "You have three to choose from, Prince Gio.." lifted one "this.." and then another "this.." and the last "and this."

"bring the second one back, I would look like a fool if I wear that bulky coat." The prince said "I will need a modern look." he added as he stood up and walked nearer his old servant "Ahh, this one would be perfect, would it not, Balthazar?" he lifted the first one that was shown, which has a long sleeves of velvet lining with a stripe of red at the side and a fur that mixes dark blue and black. He now has a coat to wear.

"Yes" the servant agreed "Let us ready, My Prince.." fixing the clothes to wear, Balthazar started removing the prince's clothes as people await him from outside for his speech about peace and healthiness.

And as soon as they walked out the balcony which isnt much as high as it seems, where everyone gathers to hear him speak, Prince Giotto looked down on people. "Hello everyone.." he spoke and you will hear the humans at awe, mesmerized as his long black hair waved beside his shoulder as the other strand fall on place and he started his speech.

Everybody listens to him. Everybody believes him. Even though there are many questions of his past and his ancestors, whatever he says is what the answer will be, even if it's a lie, nobody knows.

After his speech he went downstairs to join the people. Maybe a couple of drinks would make him feel enough for today. But even before he stepped the stairs, his servant blocked his way with a question

"Are you sure you will join them?" because he usually does not

"What do you mean, Balthazar? You wouldn't mind me enjoying companies, would you?" removing Balthazar from blocking his way

"I understand, My Prince.. but.." even before he finished his words, Prince Giotto already passed by him giving him a troublesome look that something bad might happen, specially the sun is setting

While drinking among the people around, the prince looked really nice and accommodating, laughing with the others, answering their questions, sharing all the stories of the past and bringing brighter future for the children. Nothing is more perfect than the prince.

..and so they thought

"My Prince.." the servant whispered, the sun is down and the moon is rising, it is getting darker that Balthazar is getting a little nervous.

"I know.. send them home, except for her." Pointing at the lady with her beautiful smile, her golden hair flatters her dark blue eyes. Everybody's leaving, and the servant keeps the lady on a room, she is astouned by how the prince chose for her to stay.

The latter part of what happens will be at his room, where it is dark and the only light will be coming from the outside, from the moon, which lit his bed, in his bed, where the lady is naked and him who's ready to eat his dinner. Moans and groans will be heard, 'deeper...' 'tighter...' 'do it fast!' is next. This is somewhat a hobby that nobody else know. Ofcourse not anyone could think of him doing intercourse, specially he never declared any girlfriend or anything likely, not even once.

"You wanna know a secret that nobody knows?" The prince whispered while the lady moans

"Ahuh?!" The lady answered

He put his lips a little closer to her neck and whispered again with a very sexy tone "I bite." And licked her prey like an icecream melting down

"Ooh Prince Giotto, bite me! bite me!!" She moaned and loud and thrilled by his lick her body shook a little and felt a little bite "oh Prince, is that how sweet you bite?" she laughed a little.. and a little she felt numb "what did you do? I dont quite feel anything from m-" she stuck

"Yes. I bite a little.." leaving marks on the lady's neck, he revealed his identity to the woman before she even die "Although I have not yet told you the twist of my secret.." he kisses the lady's hand "I dont just bite, I dont just suck.." his smile turned to grin and his eyes from black to red "I eat souls.." he laughed

The lady's eyes went everywhere and saw some part of the prince's room as the moon changed its light position. There she saw everything black and red, red brass candles that were never lit, a wall sculpture of persons and animals unknown, and a huge red gem above the big window, where the moon's light reflected over the bed so it turns red. She was afraid and amazed at the same time, it seems overwhelming for her where everything is so unlikely for the prince, but she glanced back to him who is about to bite her again, no words can be said because she could not move nor feel a thing and the prince sucked the rest of blood and finished sucking her soul.

"Ugh.. not even enough for the night.." he muttered standing up his bed leaving the deadless human alone "I really thought her golden hair would affect any difference to her inner self." He added

"Do you realy have to tell your secret everytime you bite your prey, Prince Gio?" Coming out the shadows, Balthazar appeared beside him, wiping the blood in his mouth

"How long have I hidden my secret, Balthazar, and even thugh I have said it to her, nobody else would know." Prince Giotto still standing naked "tell me Balthazar, how long have I been hiding?" he added

"Eighteen Hundred and Forty Seven years, My Prince.." Balthazar answered

"Yes.." Prince Gio said "Eighteen Hundred fucking years, Balthazar.."

He walked his way to the window as Balthazar put a robe in his naked body "I am going. It is really not enough. Woman, I mean. Humans, I mean. I will have to set myself a new track, and you take care of my bed for the night." He stood at the window and took a smell, where could his next prey be? His servant just bowed and the prince took off and flew his night.

So he isn't the perfect prince that people knew. Will they ever find out? Will they ever know? That the prince little secret, is not really small, he is a vampire that does not just bite, not just suck, but he eats souls.

Kuroo spent the rest of his hours hunting and eating his keep, his muzzle tainted with red from his fresh prey. It was a sumptuous feast, for his werewolf stomach that is. It was strange that whenever he started eating in his wolf state he can feel no hunger when he returns back to his human form. It was a pretty nifty trick, knowing that he couldn’t fed his stomach with a full-course meal in terms of his enormous appetite.

The pros of being a werewolf was strength; the power to carry loads of boxes with ease, he could be the daily Superman minus all the fury. Agility, he can be fast if he wanted to, too fast that would register to human eyes as a blur. Fast healing process, he had to thank that or else he’d lots of broken bones and burnt skin judging his line of work.

But with all those positive traits it unfortunately had its downfalls. The fact that he’s too vulnerable to silver rendered Kuroo to steer clear from the Au rendition. A tiny piece of silver would make him keel over with pain and those wounded by the dreaded object would make the healing process slower than humans. He did try touching one out of curiosity, trying to test the myth, it’s one of the worse decision he’d done in his life. Another was a temper of someone you’d try to have a crash-course with anger management. An indestructible pride especially to his territories—personal spaces.

Never really had the expensive things around him, only an old model phone and a thin wallet, Kuroo didn’t have it him to stay at a certain place for long. Yet it all comes into a pause the moment his paws step at Kyoto lands. The absence of huge crowds, the vast supply of forestry and food. In the end, he decided to stay at Kyoto for the time being, having no plans into a specific and conclusive way of living.

Locating a small river, he plunged his muzzle at the running water trying to eradicate the filth of a blood. The serene atmosphere would always keep his anxiety into lower levels. Lot of talent scouts wanted to hire him as a model, even an actor but Kuroo rejected all of it. He hated the camera flares and the exposure with tons of humans. He did settle with a job to deal with people but it’s still better than doing showbiz where his identity could be accidentally exposed.

Done with removing blood stains he transformed back to his human form and gave the cold water a dip. For a warm-blooded being, he’d never really cared about the coldness and the vulnerability of colds. He both love his forms and had always switched whenever he deems fit.

A free life, a perfect fit, for a were like him. He did have a pack before yet he left it and gone renegade, completely turning into a rogue with his sanity still intact. Rogues were feral creatures which had already buried their humanity thus deeming them very harmful to humans. Hunters always vouch for their extinction, same goes with the rest of the werewolf community. There were fewer wolves in Japan, no, they were the rarest out of the continents. The Ōkami family was the only living existence all through Japan. Kuroo felt invincible knowing that he’s the only superior being over the humans.

His pupils starting to dilate underneath the golden hue the moment he heard his cellphone ring at a very silent place.

The ID caller was Kusakabe, his boss.“Kuroo? You there?”

“Yea.”
He ascended from the river as rivulets of cold water dripped down to his abdominal muscles.

“Can you cover Imai’s shift tomorrow his grandmother had a fever and he’s the only one to nurse her back.”

“Sorry boss. I’m kind of away right now,”
Combing his wet hair into one decent slick. He’d be suicidal if he’s going to accept it knowing the impending full moon.

“That’s really unfortunate oh well I’ll just ask Kurosawa to do it. Bye.” His boss sighed wondering why Kuroo declined the offer knowing that he had the abundance of time in his hands.

Kusakabe know little to none regarding Kuroo’s backgrounds. The boss knew the man came from Hokkaido and was a high school graduate in a desperate search for work. Pretty much everything he knew since Kuroo’s always so tight-lipped with his personal life. With those thoughts shrouding his mind, he marched back towards his self-proclaimed hideout as he phased back to his wolf form with much comfort.

Eyes gazing at the phasing moon, trying to find solace at this repetitive and melancholic life of his bound by the laws of the moon.

Flying fast the night while feeling the wind on his face, Prince Giotto smiled facing the moon, he stopped for a bit still floating above the night clouds and stared at the moon which is about to be full, he is still searching for his midnight snack but unfortunately no smell of a different kind has been found, and so he stood floating, and thought of his father, because the moon is related to his bloodline.

"Oh moon, I never understood my father for what he has done, but I will always remember his love for you." he said "I am only glad that I could use his modesty for living, making poems and history books, and also I am grateful that I did not get his curse for hating the sunlight." He added "this is so tiring, living this way, how did my father die noone could say, troublesome humans come my way, but thats not what I look for, thats not my prey." He always makes this kind of peotry, just like his father.

And so he flew again finding something else to fill his stomach

His father by the way is non other than the Italian vampire myth Ambrogio, the human adventurer who became immortal because of a curse for his love, Selene, the Goddess of moon, and Giotto's mother. His father had a curse of being immortal and had fangs to drink blood of his prey for it to sprout and use it as ink for his poems to Selene, that made their family vampires, also has a curse of hating silver and sunlight.

But as of Giotto, he doesnt have much of that curse, he only had the fangs and drinking blood part, and being the second generation of vampires made him more than just a blood drinker, he eats souls for knowledge, an added curse formed by their family's blood.

It may not be a curse if you ask him, he is enjoying every bite he make, seeing his prey's past, thoughts and knowledge, he is fond of reading them. But as for eighteen hundred years of being a creature that never gets old and never dies, he may seem to be bored at some sort. Especially humans nowadays tend to like unhuman stuffs, Prince Giotto feels the urge of coming out the closet for once. He only tells people he is Prince Giotto XVIII, but all those years it is none other than him, himself.

Stopped by countries from one to another, being chased by ladies and men on his trip, drinking in bars so he could relate, then going to each beds of red lighted place. Sexing and feeding his own, their memories seems to be low. He had sex with a guy who never said his parents he is not a man inside, another one is with a girl who is insecure of a friend who gets all the kinds of boyfriends. Prince Giotto thought how low their life could be, how they wasted everyday of their loves just to be eaten by him. He isn't much guilty or he does not feel any pity, only he is disgusted to eat such filthy humans.

"Doesn't matter, you wasted my time. Distasteful creatures." he said in his mind. Tomorrow he knows that the humans he ate will be on the lists of missing persons, on the news like usual, he flew again to the next country, as he hunger for more and for something different.

Having all these thoughts jumbling his mind, he smell something nice that brought him down "where am I, now?" He asked, from Italy to Spain, to the North Atlantic Ocean.. Passing through United States of America then the Pacific oceans of North, he still has not gotten a better prey.

Who would have thought he was flying the whole night? It was night the whole time since he travelled going west, he is not afraid of sunlight but he does not want the night to end, as he flew down the clouds of pacific, he saw he's near Japan

"ooh a commercial site, it seems.." he muttered seeing all the lights of the cities in Japan "very lovely, but too many lights.." he added looking for where he had the smell. As he investigates the country from a bird's eye view, getting nearer he saw a lot of trees, a river and a clue "there it is." He smiled and so he flew, as he saw something interesting, not a human, not an animal, but a huge wolf "werewolf?" He thought slowly flying down "I never thought Japan has one." He chuckled "Japanese wolf would be a different kind of dinner for me, let's see if I could catch it, let me see."

Living the life at the mercy of the moon, Kuroo retreated back to his hiding place with obvious weariness knowing the worse pains were yet to come. True to the fact that he’s top of the food chain, he can’t still grasp the idea that Full Moon brings a crazy pull from the deepest parts of his body, doing strange jobs in making him thirst for power and hunger for an immeasurable lust.

Some even said that they could feel their mates, destined partner, pull towards them. Kuroo on the other hand felt painful tugs as his powers started to fluctuate begging for a decent exit. The power surge could’ve been useful in a world filled with war and carnage. In regards to the world’s recent peaceful state, cursed humans like him had no place in the normalcy of the society.

But as soon as he’d entered the cave a snarl came from his mouth as he sensed something strange on the area. It had no scent yet the crickets and the animals in the perimeter quieted down into an awful silence. Maybe it was a wild boar but he’d clearly have the scent of the animal down to familiarity. This time, it might be something he’s 'yet' to encounter.

Baring his fangs with his guarded stance, he walked towards the direction his instinct lured him into attention. His eyes zoomed at a dark shadow descending from the sky.

--a human?

It was an absurd sight that he even wondered he was delirious knowing that the full moon’s about to get his heat and power go into haywire. A man stood there, more like observing him. He was no fool but he’d no information regarding a human who can just creep into his territories with him knowing late.

Claws extending, he slowly stalked towards the still being as he growled with displeasure. It was a do or die situation, amidst all the niceties to humans, he’d needed to teach the human a lesson of not messing with a werewolf during the brink of full moon.

Looking down still flying as slow as he is investigating the area Prince Giotto noticed the werewolf isn't moving "Hm?" he felt confused "is it looking at me?" he asked "is it luring me to come over it, or is it trying to trap me and make me it's prey?" Talking to himself as he chuckled "heh, as if.."

Giotto knew about werewolve's highest pride and their endless defend of ego, he also knew how these creatures protect their land but somehow disgusts him for their indescency.

Reminds him of a certain werewolf from Italy, someone who comes to your house barging in your kitchen without asking permission, leaving tracks of likesome candy wrappers on the ground and always asks for another drink while having hiccups for being drunk. That's how he knew them the first time he met one, and that's how he generalized all of them since then. He hated wolves like rats, and he hated the fact that they were once friends with them. Gives him the biggest chill ever that made him decide to cut the ties between them, and because the wolf he knew is agressive and prideful, he did not agree to the Prince, started all the hatred and bloodshed of both monster's sides. They became each other's food, rather each other's reaper.

"Although somehow this one doesn't smell like him" he thought comparing the one below to the one he knew

As the moon's light hover his back he is now against it's light, it is getting full this time that made him more of what he is "Hungry." he said as he flew straight towards the said wolf, he is excited about the thought of what this creature have in mind and its past, excited of what he thinks and if it different from the wolf he ate and hated eating. It has been a very long time since he had one, and he never thought of seeing one again.

And his face turned serious for taking a meal, taking it's soul to be exact.

Fur touched by the darkness of night, eyes the colour of Gold, Kuroo's paws landed softly at the ground with apprehension. There's no way the man, as he caught sight of his appearance, was something akin to normal. Add the ethereal and inhuman glow of its eyes as it held wisdom not known to human, not known to him.

Danger. The guy was dangerous. He could be killed if he's going to attack him, his plans of oppressing the human slowly disappeared together with the snarl that came from his sharp mouth.

With those thoughts pounding on his head, Kuroo tried to stalk towards the man slowly. Crushed sounds of dried leaves were the only sound he heard as he approached the unknown being. The fact that he was tad scared of the impending danger didn't even defeat his purpose to approach the guy. Confirming whether his instincts were right, if the man was really evil as what his power deemed him to be, he raised his fur-covered head meeting the cold gaze of the man.

He was never the one to judge a book by its cover, his muzzle sniffing the expensive looking clothes of the intruder. With all those layer of expensive silk and weird sense of clothing, Kuroo noticed that the guy was of a foreign country. Those orbs that lull his eyes with a hopeful calm, he knew right there and then, the man was just like him yet in a different sense that he is not a werewolf.

---Undead? Spirit? Fucking frankenstein? He said a soft growl replaced the inability to speak.

As soon as the Prince's feet finally met the ground, behind him are some trees that hushed with the wind, while some leaves flew with the current of air leaving some flying and some fell to the grass. Prince Giotto then stepped without making any sound except for the cracks of leaves on the land, his coat touching the rest as he stood out in the open. It is still hard for him to believe if it is true of what he sees, although he have not surveyed whether there are still living werewolves on earth but it really has been a long time, indeed it is.

He closed his eyes feeling the wholw area as he felt the wind whisper to him whatelse is present, but it seems so it has only one, which is at front and staring 'A strong one' he said in his mind as he thought why there aren't any more life form near them and he felt the werewolf coming closer from the cave, nearer it steps, but slowly.

He have thought of this as a really great experience, the moon is full, the night is black, the lights turned red and orange. The field is dark as he ready himself as an inner storm emerges. "Hello there." opening his eyes, and he knew for the fact the other is now near him, seeing that golden twilight like a star he kept the look straight from to where the other's is, not moving, doing nothing, not hoping for a response to something that might only growl in his face, letting the other smell him as if he is food, he expected it, but still waiting for something that will fill his night.

He didnt like the feeling though, but somehow he does a little "do you want me to feed you? Or pet you instead?" He immediately took his right hand at the other's mouth, gripping to let it close for awhile, hearing its breathe as Giotto pushed it away, not so far away though, just some inches from him grabbing its fur under its neck pinning, ready to bite.

The male that wore his coat religiously smell like fresh pine accommodated by rain dew, it was an alluring smell for a werewolf like him. Despite the fresh scent he managed to distance himself hoping not to spook the guy. In an instant, the guy touched his snout and forcefully closed his mouth.

Kuroo didn’t meant to be rude, he does this usually to things that piqued his curiosity, approaching them that is and sniffing them a bit. Yet it seems that the action itself gave the other male a negative response as he tried to grab Kuroo by his fur, hands clasping the full blackness quite tightly.

Werewolves might be prideful beings, heck Kuroo had a lot more of it as he growled at the guy rudely touching him. With his fangs bared into a snarl, he showed his utmost anger as to why the person treated him like an animal. True he might be half animal but he was a complex man who hated people treating him like shit, especially the guy who delve into his territory and acts like he’s the fucking boss. As the man’s grip tightened at his neck, he managed to claw his way out, his vicious nails ripping the expensive fabric into thin air.

The guy was certainly not a normal being, that he knew and his instincts do tell him to run away from the unknown creature. Leaning towards his animal instincts, he dashed away from the strange person seemingly aware that it’s not going down without a fight.

He needed a blind spot to bare his fangs at him, that grip earlier was inhuman and Kuroo felt like he was about to get killed. The guy’s definitely not that chummy when Kuroo sensed that same pride oozing at the guy.

He needed the guy out from his territory, his niceness now out of the picture as he turned his predator mode hunching behind the darkness of the bushes. Easing his presence together with the nature as his golden eyes stared at his prey—the unknown specie.

The one who seek war for hunger and thirst, that is what's seen on Prince Giotto's eyes, he saw the anger on the other as he growled to him with the grip he made, like telling him this is his home, and Giotto is not in the guest's list and will never be, but for the prince never bothered because he hunger for him, it felt a little tingle on his head how tasteful his soul could be. And even before he could bite, unfortunately, the wolf which was supposed to be prey had escaped his pinning grip, showing himself not a stock for food.

As his coat scatter for being ripped, it doesn't matter to him anyways even if his outfit was ruined, because to him and his real self, he is totally ruined as well. Ruined to be ruined, that is how being a vampire works. They are like rebels on the monster's world, where they think they are kings and they act like one, they frustrate themselves from hiding but care for none. All they can do is ruin the rest to be as ruined as they be, living thousands of years is tiresome, and seeing everything grow except for them, what will you do, none, because everything else lasts except for you.

The large wolf that ran away dashed faster than what Giotto could have imagined, it was fast, that's very clear, and it was strong to break free from his gripping hand, Giotto was surprised and stunned by the ability. 'Who would have thought he could ran that fast?' he thought as he also answered his own question 'oh yes he is a werewolf, how silly I might be' and he smiled and faced where the creature ran off.

To the woods, behind the trees, under the bushes or up the sky, Giotto felt the shivers as he was being watched from a distance, he loves running as you remember, 'running over people and running after them' to be exact, and tonight he wouldn't fly as he said "let's begin this." and started running to his prey.

"Where could you be?" still running near some bushes, he may seem to have his senses used, but the smell of the wolf is everywhere, the scent is confusing his sight where the other could be that even the wind can't tell. He just kept his run as to where he smell strongest of it, but still unsure where it has hidden itself.

Werewolves like Kuroo himself loves the chase, the adrenaline that pumps fresh through his veins as he chases his prey. It was a dangerous kind of game not knowing whether he's going to eat or to be eaten. Still, he gambled on the kind of rush it gave him as his golden orbs blended through the darkness of the forest.

The other being despite being threaten by Kuroo didn't even gave vibes of being threatened. In fact it entered his territory like it was doing a freaking stroll. Ears perked up, he almost grinned as the man turned around, his back facing Kuroo, vulnerable to the werewolf's attack.

Paws thudding at the loam soil, Kuroo braced himself as he jumped from the bushes through the air swiftly enough to bare his sharp canines down the male's unguarded left hand. Instead of clamping his jaws down to a hateful lock, he skidded away from the enemy. Wincing and growling, spurting droplets of blood to the soil.

--silver!!

How stupid of him not to notice that the male had accessories such as silver with him, it was just covered with the all the cloak and thick clothing wrapped around him. Still, he felt stupid for letting his guard down and being so goddamn confident.

After a few spasms and glaring at the guy, his body forced him to transform back to his human form unable to withstand the bane of a poison grazing its mouth.

"Fucker, you dare barge into my territory."
Wiping the bit of blood that came from his mouth as his stormy Gold eyes reverted to brown.

He stood in all his height trying to loom at the guy but he was unfortunately taller than Kuroo. The werewolf tried to inspect damages at the inside of his mouth, he was glad that he removed himself immediately the moment he felt the latter's ring burning the insides of his mouth.

"Get. Out."
He ordered with one malicious glance before turning his naked self away from the trespasser.

He had lost his motivation to brawl with the other one as he still wanted to check on his burnt mouth and Full moon issues. A lot on his plate, he turned to leave as he knocked the poor tree beside him, splitting it into two, clearly pissed at the turn of events.

The actuality of being stupid, Giotto was too careless for the wolf to in fact have bit his left hand, but the moment it did he swung it to push the other away. Although it doesn't seem like it was forced off due to him shoving it but because of what he wears in his index finger all the time. A thin silver ring that cannot be broken easily. He wore it all the time. And the moment the supposed-to-be-meal was on the ground it changed its figure to somewhat his human form.

He was astonished to see the masculinity of the other as he lay on the ground of leaves beneath him, Giotto's eyes widen for a little as he stared to the human form before him. 'No wonder he run fast.' He thought in his head as the other seem to be more than as angry as he could ever be

"Fucker, you dare barge into my territory."
the other said

'Wow.' Giotto thought "Territory, you say?" He thought of how long the half human might have lived to not know Giotto's kind existed and their feud to each other's worlds will never end. Territory is one of the smallest things he could be mad about. Ofcourse Giotto would have thought that the werewolf have guessed, but guess not. He was about to take advantage of the said being as it was weakened by his ring and teach it some lessons from the past but as soon as he stepped the human stood up, to him with all his might as he said ."

"Get. Out."

He left his way. The Prince got seriously irritated by how this human walked away from him, after he sniffed him, after he gave him the excitement, after all the feelings of the full moon between them, he felt like getting rejected on a special project proposal on land, there is no way he will end it this way, there is no way he will get out of sight, again. Prince Giotto walked fast behind the human and grabbed its arm to face him and as the other turned around he pushed him towards the trees behind, cornering the said weak "You are not running away again." Covering both sides with his ripped coat, left hand with silver ring and the right taking a hold of his hand, showing a bit of his fangs and his serious eyes towards the other, showing authority.

The jokes are over..

Kuroo wanted to left the place for good and maybe, just maybe, wanted to pass this full moon undisturbed but it seems that the other male had his other plans as he dashed towards Kuroo's direction. Even knowing that he's to be approached, he let the other man his other arm, he's mind wasn't of its best condition so he'd rather avoid continuing their conflict.

Patience wearing thin, and by wearing thin it means that the strange guy in a strange cloak was one smart-ass comment away from being torn limb by limb. Then he was yanked back to some tree but was unaffected as he placate a unfazed expression. If he think a mere shove to the tree would make him shudder with fear, he's wrong.

Same goes with the loony snarl, trying to parade his sharp teeth to scare Kuroo. He rolled his eyes heavenwards, like hell he'd be scared shitless, he does even own one. The man should have a better trick under his sleeves, more like cloak and yet he was right as his left hand with that dreaded ring is one centimeter away from burning his flesh.

The guy seemed to know how a silver can affect a werewolf, and it's not just a street-smart kind of defense, it's more like he knew what Kuroo was the moment he stepped foot at the land.

Was he a hunter? A werewolf that's a hunter? Judging from those set of sharp teeth. He couldn't care less what being the other male was as his chest rumbled with pain, damn full moon. His both hands on his chest, his foot tapping impatiently at the ground.

"I don't have the time or crayons to explain myself to you."
He seethe his golden hues started to merge at his brown orbs like a storm.
"I SAID MOVE."

Instead of kicking the guy which was probably a stupid idea, his left foot bend backwards straight to the tree that entrapped him in between the male, breaking it. Another tree splintered all over by the impact as the male calmly remove himself away from the male, glad the grip wasn't too bad.

If this guy's playing God with him, he might play the little devil to annoy the hell out of him.

It was too obvious, the other is tired, maybe weary, or just too weak right now. Giotto noticed how the other guy let him have his way, but it isn't what it wants, but it is just too weak to actually fight back, he thought and as soon as the other spoke and moved away with his trick, only one word came out of Giotto's mouth

"Peevish.." Giotto chuckled seeing the other try to once again, escape. He thought that the idea of cornering him on a tree covering wherever with his silverish accessories isn't very much helpful, and the fact that it seems the moon shatters it's pain towards the human before him. He may still see him as strong enough to tear a tree in half but isn't too strong for him to just give up. It seems that he, himself, is losing his thread of patience as to when the other would give in, will he get it soon? If not, then when?

As soon as the wolf in his naked human form went away between the torn tree, Giotto had a slightly, good idea for his full moon meal. He ran to the other without a word, this time pinning him down the ground, seeing him too weak for this moment will be something Giotto will ever take advantage. With his thought of not letting him get away again.

Pressing more of both hands on the grassland, one of his thigh between the other's, his face went nearer over the ears. Heavy breathing as his eyes glisten with red, if the one infront of him is in human form, then he might take it as human as well.

He bit the ear without making a scratch, more like mating in his view he said "I said no more."

If he could be in a wolf form, he'd already perform a mad dash away from the strange trespasser but he couldn't do so judging how the silver he'd took a bite earlier halted his suave skills in transforming into a supernatural. Even in his human form, Kuroo could still ran faster than a mere human but nothing could defeat his swiftness during he's on his wolf form.

A reverberated growl came from his chest as he's again pinned down, for the nth time, by the assailant to the ground. He'd have to tip his hat off for the man was smarting his tactics against him. Closing his eyes, he turned sideways at the sudden distance, he'd wanted to really claw his way out but he really try to reign his wolf instincts and calmed the fuck down. Note, tried.

His stormy hues of gold swirl to brown as he leveled his breathing, he'd wanted to be civil at least. Despite all the impulsiveness, he'd nothing to do but listen to the man pinning him to the ground. A brawl could've been nice but he's not in good terms with all of his surging strength especially when he's too hot for his comfort during a full moon. He was in heat and no man in heat is going to deal the same shit as what he deal at the moment.

When the guy atop of him look impatient enough to tie all his intestines, his eyes flash into a dead crimson read as Kuroo stared at it with curiosity. The way it glowered and the way it shut completely blood red was truly captivating the young wolf.

"A biter, huh? Thought they're not real."
He murmured to himself, his gaze still fixated at the beautiful rubies in front of him.

His head was sending him a red signal, like he wasn't supposed to feel things like what he always felt when he's in a comfort with a woman. But the way his wolf kept his carnal passion and heat Kuroo did the impossible, he yanked the male's head towards him, forcing a kiss on its way towards the other.

"You ask for this." He said as he distanced for a bit, his tongue teasing the latter's lips, "Don't mess with a werewolf in heat." It wasn't just him talking, bright yellow eyes clashing with the red, it's as if his werewolf genes had pushed him out of the picture and gone overdrive.

Giotto could imagine the werewolf running away, as he always does. Escaping is mainstream in his thoughts as he thinks of another way to catch the other up. He thought maybe flying would help, but that would be boring, for he is a vampire who flies fast like lightning. Perhaps violence? No, pinning him down would be violent enough for this scenario and it wouldn't be much needed for the moment. And he also thought of running, werewolves loves to run as much as vampires love to fly.

But all that does not matter as of the moment for he was able to bite him. And yes, he is now bitten. The softness of his bite would catch any prey, not for eating though, but for mating, which caught his thoughts of how it came to be, that the other became an object for pleasure, as at first he thought it'd be a meal, but guess not. Not yet.

It picks his mind though, this human becomes a wolf and a werewolf whenever they want, and he can only be a vampire forever. How cruel life can be. Looking at the eyes of the human male naked infront of Giotto, he could not help but force it down, more. It feels like Giotto wants to just eat him, like he had been hungry for more than eighteen hundred years. He hears breathing from the other, deep breathing while they stare each other's eyes, seeing the other's worlds but still couldn't understand. Seeing how much the other seem to still try to think what Giotto is, he is only waiting for him to ask.

The feeling is comfortable, even though they are surrounded by forcing vibes that seems to fight each other's minds for winning the game. But for Giotto this is not a game anymore, not like how he licks and kills his little dinner, today is not like that.

The luring struggle ended as the other forced his way to kiss Giotto's lips, and he sure felt the softness of what seems to be strong and tough. It was delicous. And when the human formed wolf spoke his words of being in heat, Giotto did not have any other thoughts but to fill his night.

He kissed the other back hardly, as he felt electricity running through his spines from his neck going down his lower bones and the grip of his hands on the other tightens. This is definitely a different night for his full moon.

• 1 month later...

It would've been a suffocating hell as they kissed in fervor, seeking warmth as their tongues intertwined. Kuroo knew he wasn't really the type that would stick his sex in just some random flesh hole. He'd still prefer consummating with women but men weren't that bad either as long as both species can provide his needs. Provided that they're not dead statues during sex.

Their hot make-out session ended as Kuroo removed his lips to breathe for air. His eyes weren't even staring at the person in front of him, afraid of the strange pull that was cast upon him like a cheap spell. Just like his set of canines, the other male had the same sharp teeth and Kuro knew there's only one being other than a werewolf that could possibly obtain such package.

"Vampire."
He muttered to himself as he tried to process the words, trying to understand that vampires were in fact real as him.

With his eyebrow raised, Kuroo was clearly piqued at the man in front of him. Will he be a biter just like those information he'd read on a portal site? Were they afraid of sunlight? He'll never know.

Leaning closer to the male, his fingers combing through the spilled ink of a hair, still his eyes evading the latter's orbs. He'll be damned, it was too funny watching a male like him riding a man on a cloak. His rationality tells him that he should have fled away from the scene but his instincts urged him to do something about the heat clawing deep inside of him. Kuroo's eyes turned golden as he stared at the ebony white neck of the male, his mouth almost salivating, wanting to bite that particular place of the latter.

You need to thing straight.
He tried to control his reign, an inner battle which ended with him losing.

Thus Kuroo descended his fangs at the latter's neck, snapping away from his mental barrier of rationality.

• 1 month later...

The kissing ended, and Giotto was a bit in the fun. He was stung by amusement. The feeling of both having their pride has reached the level of skies. Prince Giotto smirked in a way his sexy lips would clip out his fangs. The other will always fight back he would say. And he fought back even with the kiss. Who knows what would happen next.. or say, it is obvious where it will run through. Whatever type of intercourse it may become doesn't matter to Giotto, for him it's all the same. Does not even make him bite for excitement but usually just for his hungry stomach.

The wolf seems stressed, maybe, or Giotto is a bit heavy for him, which is unusual as vampires aren't heavy as they look, that is why they could fly. However, they are strong. He isn't even looking at Giotto so the Prince decided to tease. Tilted his head for a bit as his eyes reach for the other.

"Vampire."
He heard.

"Yes?" He answered as he smiled happily about being recognized. Fair enough for many years of preying without his meal's knowledge of what he is. And this time what would this creature do?

Only just a few seconds after his said word the other was in a sudden aggressive move as his fangs made it's way to Giotto's neck like as if he's going to get something out of it. 'defenitely lost his mind, I see.' Giotto thought as he pulled the other rolling in the greenfield. The heavy load pulled his coat scratching it off like a curtain being pulled off forcedly from the curtain pole.

He ticked while removing the rest of the few cloths covering him while kneeled. Hissing his teeth as he clipped the wolf's hand to the back making the other face away still on his kneeling state and Giotto's other arm covers the wolf's stomach almost reaching down the lower part and his lips over the other's ears.

He whispered "No biting. That's my job." Giotto licked the wolf's shoulder to the back of his ear being ready, once again, for his bite.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you can almost kill me for all the debts that i've accumulated. (1) sorry for the late reply (2) profile edits would come on weekends. Sorry I was too busy :"(

They were kissing each other in fervor seconds ago then killing the other, it's as if he'd tasted poison himself the moment he'd realize he'd been kissing a probably dangerous stranger and a vampire at that. He'd spew curses to his full-moon crazed head and body of him. Children would laugh at him for talking to strangers, more like assaulting him with hot kisses. He was stupid, Kuroo thought.

It was completely an instinct of a being cursed with lycanthropy to bite the neck of other beings, either he's claiming his mate or going for a kill. In Kuroo's case, it was the latter, he needed the male dead before he could be entrapped in whatever spell he's cast onto him. Who knew vampire could do such things, for him to get aggressive during a heat was just an icing on top of a cake. Especially when wolves like him wanted to rain down all blood and sweat.

It seemed that the enemy caught wind of his movement as he jerked Kuroo off away from him, causing the werewolf to kneel at the muddied ground with his arms painfully yanked at the back of him. For someone who's not all muscles but lithe, the stranger could par with a adult werewolf like him. Given the fact that Kuroo had little to none information regarding these night biters, he's completely on danger.

"No biting. That's my job."

With a huff Kuroo chuckled a bit clearly amused with his own predicament,
"You don't say."

Of course he won't give up without a fight, it was suffocating for a wolf to be pinned easily by his enemy much less humiliated, his pride won't allow that. Pride has always been a were's downfall yet Kuroo had to learn that.

• 3 weeks later...

[

no worries pre wont kill you. A kiss would suffice tho ;D sorry too for my reply is kinda short. I would want to know what kuroo's action would be with what i am about to do to him. XD hope you dont mind me doing it ]

He was struggling, Giotto could see the human wolf does. Like a freak show in the middle of grassland with night animals as audience and the host is non other than the vampire himself. Enjoying every single detail of the naked one's masculine appearance before him as he kept the other's hand and body pinned to his. Like an embarrassment.

At last Giotto had his kind of bite that he knows wouldn't hurt his prey's sweaty neck but chills would run down their throats through their spinal and down there. His lips stiffened as if his fangs were to have its meal. And as he bit his victim with pleasure his hand slid down the other's member.

As he sees the stick is up he laughed in whispers thinking how the struggle ended up with a pointy member. Gotten serious with the fact that he isn't preying on humans this time but the idea got him swallowed by his fantasies. Leading him not making the other a meal for tonight is special. He stroke his hand lifted it high and low slowly releasing the beast's hand from getting pinned. His own soldier stands up from digging itself.

Kuroo's eyes gone saucers as he felt the cold teeth pierce through his flesh. It was so slow that he could feel a huge needle a size of a plastic straw broke his flesh, it was an exaggeration but the pain made him think otherwise. All he did was shut his mouth tightly, he'd die first before he'd give a whimper or two. It wasn't painful, it wasn't painful, of course he was kidding, it was painful. Painful enough that he felt his life was sucked out of him.

Those thoughts were never conveyed as Kuroo felt a hand slowly crawled under his pants, taking his attention away just for a moment. He tried to worm his was out of the man's embrace but it was so hard for the vampire had held hostage his member and neck. One wrong move or he'd be dead with a pierced carotid or a severed dick.

The young werewolf was struggling with futility, his hands grabbing the other's hair, trying to pry him off. His alarms had flashed red as he felt the vampire slurp more than he could've offer. At this rate, he'll die from blood loss and blue balls.

Coz' damn, he didn't want to release with a madman of a vampire pumping his pulsating member.

nah no problem, short or long as long as you're awesome :"). hugot

The taste is estimable, it was rather good than expected. Giotto slips his lips as he unlocks his fangs off the wolf's neck, as if gaining his trophy of success on that matter. Atlast he tasted the blood of his prey but not quite sure why he did not continue sucking its soul. Perhaps he is still waiting for the right time, or maybe he is still in the middle of his entertainment. And it is a bit of a shocking news for someone like him to enjoy this much, because the one he preys for isn't human. Maybe.

'Better than the last one.' He thought 'Defenitely.' He added

It was interesting. Fascinating thoughts have crossed Giotto's mind while his hand is still petting the other's member. But as he keeps on stroking he notices the struggle getting worse. And he stops. The sufferer must suffer, but Giotto loses his cool as the other tries to pull his hair like stopping him from getting another bite. He then pushes the wolf on the ground facing him and with his humorless face he held both legs of left and right, placed himself on top of him pinching the part where he'll be dugging in with his soldier's head.

"Are you struggling, my prey?" His red eyes glimmered for a second as he added a note to his victim "You should tell me if you hate rough. I'll eat you softly." He smirked

His last words lined with 'Let's enjoy this while we still can' kind of mark made him feel more superior towards the other. Although he is impressed by how the wolf's pride is higher than the sky still, this mind end their night.

It is about to end, only few hours more and the sun will shine. The power of the moon will be less the next evening as it is no longer as full as it is now. Giotto might be forgetting his need to feed himself as soon as possible.

--

TOL ask ko lang. Gagawin ko na ba? hahaha u know what I mean.

a man's got to do what a man's got to do. evil smirk* 404.gif

Animals remained still together with the darkness that lulls the night. Highly aware of the predators from the highest spot of the food chain, prowling at each other behind the veil of the shadows. Kuroo's shoes dug at the mud, it's almost as if he wanted the land to devour him, away from the menace that still held his member captive.

He was furious, that was a given yet his anger couldn't quench the thirst he was trying to find leeway to. The hunger for something, clawing deep inside him rabid enough for him to decide that the man in front of him would suffice.

A compromise.

It's just for tonight, he thought of sparing the guy a fuck not that there's a woman available near by. As long as it gets rid of the heat, he reasoned to himself, trying to find cause for his crazy actions. With those thoughts conjured he even barely noticed the male pinning him to the ground completely nor the way he pinched his bottom hole deviously. His hands managed to get a grip of the hand that was holding his member. Eyes instantly gleamed with gold stared at the vibrant crimsons he'd ever seen.

"Rough,"
his nails elongated an inch as it scraped the nape of the vampire, trying to appease all the thirst that's starting to build inside him, no longer contained.

"Fuck me senseless, yes?"
He whispered at the man's ear as his canines throbbed, his eyes darting at the fullness of the moon.

Those golden eyeballs sure are in luck. Staring straight into Giotto's solid red longer than his previous men, and to think he knew he is a vampire without dying yet, sure is a lucky guy of today. But the look is a bit humid. Giotto wonders if the struggle is for the other to escape or is it the struggle for him to stay. Giotto could feel the werewolf's wants or needs when he felt those fingers crossed his nape, leaving scars that'll heal in no time. Giotto is more than willing to give him just the fuck the other growls for, as it is the same for him.

"Fuck me senseless, yes?"

Hearing those lovely words will end Giotto's hunger. Feeling his breath as he speaks jailing him in a spell of whatever that's called. That electrifying montrous urge of just wanting to do it. He pushed himself towards the other's body being all so naked on the ground as his hands crawling the soil leaving the legs he were holding clipped to his shoulders. Without any further ado, the angry soldier's war has begun.

A kiss, a forceful kiss that licks your entirety was given to the other's lips. His member raised tough, no need to hold while putting in. He inserted his thickened stick in the werewolf's tight hole. Rubbing it wet inside with no thoughts in mind but to fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

He glowered with a maddening gold as tongues intertwined, fighting for dominance. Kuroo's fight for his lust during full moons was the only thing in his mind but suddenly an intriguing vampire tried to press on his schedules. If it wasn't the tenacity of the mysterious male, Kuroo would be far gone, searching for another cave to stay during his inner battle for heat and pleasure.

An opportunity had struck in the form of the obsidian haired man in front of him. He'd rather had all of his pent-up arousal directed to an animated being. It was a pity, he'd submitted to someone like the man in front of him knowing that werewolves had egos and pride the size of Jupiter. Maybe Kuroo's nonchalance attributed greatly in suppressing his instincts.

A grunt escaped past their locked lips as Kuroo felt an immense pain behind him. He didn't even spewed for the other male to slow down as he met the vampire's pace. The painful the better, Kuroo thought. The young lycan wasn't even a girl, he didn't need niceties and just wanted to get on with it.

Kuroo needed to affirm the rumors that having anal sex is the most pleasurable thing you should experience. So far, he needed to find much gusto to confirm such.