Beauty

Bloodysadist

Title: Beauty

Main characters:Narayama Hitoshi,Sano Ichiro.

History: Hitoshi is coming back to school after half year,but he is finding that in his

class have a new boy - Sano Ichiro. Sano is a hooligan and don't care what the others are thinking about him.

But one night after a big fight Sano was find by Hitoshi.Narayama helped to Ichiro and they go to Narayama's house.

And after that night,their story begin.

Chapter 1 - The beginning (Part 1)

"Oi,did you hear?Narayama-san is coming back."

"Really?After everything which happened with that guy,who he loved?"

"I heard that this guy already graduated and because of it Narayama-san is coming back."

"Ahahaha really?Where did you hear that?Its a lie.Narayama-san is coming back,because he is already 3th grade and he want to graduate here."

"Eh?Really? Oh,Minata did you hear about the new student in Narama-san's class?"

"You mean Sano-kun? Yeah,we talked twice.He is nice,but do not forget that he is hooligan."

"Ah,but I thought..."

"Shh,he is coming."

These were the usual conversations,which you could hear in Meiji High School - only boys school.Everyone knew who is in relationship with who.

Who is sleeping with who and other things.

But now the big new was that,Narayama Hitoshi was coming back.He was really nice with everyone and always helped to the others,

but he leaved school half year ago,because of his relationship with one guy,who was one year older then him.

But because Hitoshi's father helped him,he came back at school.

And now the day of Hitohi's new life started.The boy came to school,just before the bell to rings.

"Hey,hey is it true that Nara-kun is coming back?" one of the boy's classmates asked.

"Yeah,its true.I'm so happy that I'll see him again." other guy answered.

"Ahh here,he is coming!!!"

"Eh?Eh?Really? Where?"

Narayama entered to the classroom and every single person inside jumped on him.

"Ahaha oi,oi...What's that guys? Did you miss me so much?" the boy chuckled,but in the same time trying to believe that everyone was happy to see him,because after everything which happened,he thought that everyone would just hate him.

"But of course Nara-kun." his best friend Masato said,pinching Narayama's cheeks.

"Come on sit whatever you wish." another guy said,making way to Hitoshi.

The young boy looked around the room and saw one of his favorite seats- next to the window.

But just when he was placing his bag on one of the desks,someone threw it away.

"Disappear! It's my seat." a manly voice yelled,behind Narayama.He turned his head and saw a tall boy with medium black hair and black eyes.

"Who are you?" he tried to be nice,but the other just pushed him away and sat on the chair.

"It's Sano Ichiro.He is a transfer student." Masato said,patting Nakayama's shoulder.

"Don't worry he is always like that,right Sano-kun?" Masato frowned at the other,like he hated him.

Of course Sano didn't answer to the question,just returned with the same scary look,with which Masato looked at him.

"Come on,Nara-kun.Sit here." Masato pointed a seat which was behind Sano's and next to his own seat.

Narayama looked again at Sano,who was staring at the window now,then sat on his seat.

After few minutes the teacher came and the classes started.

(Uh..sorry if there have some mistakes,but I'm too sleepy to look for them XDD Oh and I hope that you'll like the fic ^^'')

• Like 10

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• BRIDGET

• Kisecchi

• Matti_19

(Uh..thank you Miro ^^ I hope that you'll enjoy reading my fic...)

(Oh and btw...I know that my way of writing is sometimes really strange...but I still hopes that everyone will like it)

Chapter 1 : The Beginning (Part 2)

"Ahahaha so it's true that the transfer student is always alone?"

"Yeah,people from his class told me that he already had a fight Narayama-san."

"Eh?What are you talking about? Are you joking?"

"Haha,no I'm not joking.It's true...Sano was really cold with Narayama-san."

"Ah,I thought that they had a real fight..."

"Idiot.Come on,let's go...The next already started."

-During the break-

"So Nara-kun,how was in France?" Masato asked,while the both guys were eating on the roof.

"It was nice,but I still prefer Japan." Narayama chuckled.

"If I were you,I wouldn't come back.I would stay in France." Masato said,biting off his sandwich.

"There are people who continue to talk about you and..." Hitoshi stopped his friend.

"I don't care what are the others talking about me. Everything is in the past now,so let's do not talk about it again,okay?" he smiled.

Masato nodded,biting off from Narayama's sandwich.

"Heyy!" Hitoshi chuckled,hitting lightly his friend's head.

"Ne,Masato-kun? Who is this guy...Sano Ichiro I mean.." he finally became more serious.

"Heh,why do you ask?" Masato looked at him,a little shocked.

"I'm just curious..No one is talking to him and...I think that no one likes him.Why is that?" while asking,Masato could feel that Hitoshi was worried about that guy.

"He is the one who is rude with everyone.From the first day,he didn't even tried to talk with us,like he is living in his own world.But please let's stop that topic." Masato,sighed and Hitoshi could feel that, he surely don't like Sano.

"But I wanted to...." before Narayama to continue,Masato placed his finger to the other's lips.

"Let's just go back.It's already time for the other classes." he smiled,getting up.Masato opened the door,waiting for Narayama to get up as well and after that they went for their next class.

It was already nightfall and the classes for today finished.Narayama was tired,because it was his first day at school from so long.

Just when he thought that he will go right in his house,someone called his name.

Thanks God,it was just Masato,who was with some of his friends.

"Wanna come with us for a drink?" he asked.

"Ah,sorry Masato-kun,but I'm too tired.Some other time." Nara thought that it was enough reason,to leave him,but he was wrong.

"No.Come on,just one drink? Don't worry,we'll be in my father's pub.So everything will be okay." Masato wouldn't leave the boy no matter what.

"I hove no other way,right?" Narayama chuckled and followed his friend.

"Isn't it a problem that we are under-aged?" Hitoshi asked,while they were walking to the pub.

"Tc,no one will say anything.Don't worry,okay?" Masato sighed.No matter how happy he was that he is with his best friend again,when Nara was like that,asking for every single thing,he could piss Masato off.

Finally they entered to the pub.There weren't many people,because it was still early for the adults to come here.

"Four cups of sake." Masato ordered,while they were siting on the chairs around the bar.

Narayama went out for a bit.He liked to be with his friends,but sometimes he needed to be alone.He saw his reflection on the mirrored door.His brown hair,were already to the shoulders.His dark green eyes which weren't typical for an asian guy,were so bright now.

No,he already promised that he will start his live again,forgetting about the past,but sometimes it was so difficult.

"I love your eyes,you know?" Narayama remembered his lover's words and shivered. No matter that they already broke up,he was still thinking about him.

After few minutes he come back the the pub,smiling like nothing happened,but inside his heart was already in peaces and so cold,but still screaming for someone to warm it.

• Like 11

I like the story very much. I like how you created the characters and the storyline is interesting. I can't wait for the next part, to see what will it happen in the pub. :p

• Like 1

@Bridge: Hahaha really? Do you like green eyes that much? : P

@Matti: Cutie...you always make me think that I'm good at writing,you know? LOL

Chapter 1 - The begging(Part 3)

"Hey,Nara-kun..where did you go?I was worried..." Masato said,patted his friend's head.

"I had a phone call." Narayama smiled,shaking his cell phone.Of course it was lie,but he hoped that Masato wouldn't notice.

"Really?Let me check,then?" Masato smirked,trying to take Hitoshi's phone,but the boy stepped back.

"No!I mean..you don't need to.Don't you believe me?" the boy tried to make the most innocent look,which he could,but it wasn't the reason which saved him.

Masato's cell phone rang.He frowned,but after all,answered.

"Yeah?What's up?"

"You can't believe who is fighting,right now with your band..." a man voice chuckled.

"Eh? What that supposed to mean?Why is my band fighting again?Didn't I told you,idiots?Do not fight again!!" Masato yelled.

"They couldn't resist,because it's Sano Ichiro who is fighting with them." the other male answered.

"WHAT??Say it again?!" Masato couldn't believe in the other male's words.Was that true? Was that possible?

"Yeah,Sano Ichoro.You heard me right...Now,can you come here,because the fight is really serious.Amane and Hirata are already on their limits?"

"I'm coming!Where are you right now?" Masato couldn't think at all right now.The only thing in his head was that Sano is fighting,right now with his band.

"In the usual place,oh and...I'm..." before to finish his sentence,someone grabbed his phone.

"Yo,Watanabe Masato-san.You'll come here,right? I'll be waiting."after these words,the call ended.

"OI! Bastard!!" Masato yelled again.He knew that it was Sano.He looked at his phone,then at the other around him.Everyone in the pub were looking at him,but he didn't really care about it.

"I'm leaving." he said,without even saying why or what happened.Just ran through the door.

Narayama couldn't believe what just happened.He didn't think too much and ran after Masato,but the other boys didn't.

No matter how hard Hitoshi tried to follow Masato in the end he lost him.

"DAMN!What should I do now??" he tried to calm himself,thinking for the best decision,but at least he couldn't think anything.

It was already midnight.Masato just arrived on the place where he had to,but...no one was there.The only thing which he could see were few knives and drops of blood on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL???" he hit the wall next to hit,but a few seconds ago his cell phone rang again.

"Yeah?" Masato answered.

"I'm sorry Masato-san the police came and we had to run.Don't be angry,okay? Oh and don't worry about that bastard Sano.He is half dead,so he will remember to not fight with us again." the same man's voice with who Masato talked few hours ago called him again.

-At he same time on one of the bus stops-

"Shit...I'll kill Masato when I see him tomorrow.." Narayama was mumbling while he was walking to his house.

Just when he lift his head,he saw a young boy,sitting on the ground,next to a bus stop.

"SANO-KUN!" he screamed,seeing his classmate half dead there.He ran fast to him and what to see - Ichiro was pass out and his head was bleeding.

"Oi,Sano!Sano! Can you hear me?" Narayame called the other's name,hoping that he will come conscious.

"Mm...?" Sano opened slowly his eyes and saw Hitoshi.

"You...came to -cough- kill -cough- me...or...?" he couldn't see properly,but he remembered that the other was friend with Masato.

"What are you talking about?Come on,can you stand up?I'll help you.." Narayama smiled,grabbing Sano's hand and helping him to stand up.

"Now,put your hand on my shoulder." he continued to talk,starting to walk slowly.

• Like 10

Bloody...-chuckles- green eyes and lil asian guys are my total weakness.... hahaha

Cant' wait to read Nara and Sano's night.....

Well done my dear.....

• Like 1

Chapter 2 - The worst night in my life.

Thanks god,that Narayama was living nearby the bus stop.The both with Sano were finally in front of one small house.

Hitoshi took his keys and opened the door.

"We arrived.Do you want to take shower or something?" he asked Sano,while putting him on the sofa in the living room.

Sano lifted his head to see the other male,frowning;

"Why did you help me?Aren't you one of Masato's dogs?" he asked,without even understanding that Hitoshi don't know anything.

"What are you talking about?" he blinked several time,trying to understand what was Sano talking about.

"Oh yeah,now you're trying to be innocent? Come on,don't you know that I was fighting with Masato's band?" Sano chuckled,but felt a pain in his chest and squeezed his shirt.

"Eh? Wait,wait...What do you mean?Masato's band?Look I don't know what do you mean,but let's do not talk about that now." Narayama,took off Sano's shirt,but when he saw the bruising on his chest,he just couldn't believe it.At least there weren't serious wounds.

"Oi,oi why are you strip...." before to continue his sentence,Narayama grabbed his hand and went with him in the bathroom.

"Go and take shower...After that we will talk again." he said throwing a towel to the other.

Sano understood that no matter what he was saying,Nara wouldn't listen to him.He just went to the bathroom.He let the water to run down,to his hair,neck,chest,while thinking about what happened tonight.

"Damn..." he mumbled,lifting his head up.The water ran to his face and then continued again down to his body.

After he took a shower Sano went back to the living room.He sniffed food and instantly went to the kitchen,from where was the smell.

He couldn't believe in his eyes - Narayama was cooking.

"Oi...what are you doing?" Sano asked.

"Can't you see? I'm cooking?" Hitoshi chuckled.

"No,no..I meant..why do you cook?" Sano asked again.

"Because I'm starving maybe?" Hitoshi chuckled again.

"Come on,help me with this." he said,pointing one saucepan,on the stove.

"And how am I supposed to help you with that thing?" Sano mumbled little annoyed.The truth was that he didn't know anything about cooking and he didn't know what to do with the saucepan.

"Oh man,just take it away?" Hitoshi said,preparing other things.

When everything was ready the boys had a dinner.The funny thing was that no one was talking to the other,like they were statues.After the dinner,Hitoshi washed the dishes,while Sano was sitting on the sofa,thinking what to do.

"Oi Sano,come here for a moment." Hitoshi called him.

"What do you want..?" Ichiro mumbled,going to see why Hitoshi is calling him.Narayama was already in the bedroom,searching clothes for Sano.

"Take off the towel and put on these clothes." he pointed an shirt and boxers.

"They are clear,right?" Sano joked.Narayama hit his head,mumbling:

"Of course its cl--..." before to finish,Sano's towel were on the ground.

"WHAT THE.."Hitoshi turned back,blushing all over.It wasn't that he didn't see male's naked body before,but just it was awkward.

Sano couldn't resist,but started to laugh hysteric.He turned Narayama,grabbing his face and kissing him.After that he continued to laugh.It was just too fun to tease the others.

"Man...It was really funny..." Sano said,taking a deep breath.

"IDIOT!Why did you kiss me...? Sleep here! I'm going to sleep in the living room.." after these words Narayama leaved the room,slapping down the door.

"What a cute boy,he is...no wonder that my brother loved him.." Sano chuckled,dressing himself and laying on the bed.

• Like 10

Gud you are sooooo mean >_

Everyone is aslepp and I read this and must cuver the mouth so that I dont fangirl scream and wake everyone >.

Really really love this^^

Hugs

• Like 1

I just saw this fic today and started to read, but after the first part, I couldn't stop, just had to read all! :D I love Sano a lot, he's so cool! :Red_fox: I can't wait for the next chapter! *_*

• Like 1

@Booolin Ahaha you made me laugh really :X Such a cute comment : P Thank you for reading it : P

@Nena21 Haha,thank you dear. : P ^0^

@Miro Aww,dear I was wondering if you stopped reading the fic or XDD : P Glad that you like it,hehe

• Like 2

Whoa.. Sano the ex-boyfriend’s brother, I'm just........ speechless! O.O

Wonderful story Bloody (: Love it ~

it gets more and more interesting after each chapter that I have to keep reading lol

keep up the great writing Bloody, I look forward to more of your work :D

• Like 1

Chapter 3 - A new day

"Oi did you heard about the fight,yesterday?"

"Ahahaha,I think Sano-san from 3th grade was in the fight."

"Ehhh?Really?"

"Yeah,but some of my friends told that he lost in the fight."

"No...It can't be...He never lose to anyone!"

"We'll see if he comes today."

It was already 6h at the morning.The sun just showed up on the sky.Narayama was already in the kitchen,making a breakfast.He couldn't sleep well,because it was so uncomfortable on the sofa,but he couldn't help it.Hitoshi remembered again what happened and for a second,he was on way to cut his finger,while preparing some things for the breakfast.

When everything was ready he went to wake up Sano.No matter that he didn't want to see him,he had to.

Narayama opened the door and went to the bed.Sano was already wake up,but he wanted to see if the other would notice it.Narayama smirked,seeing that Sano is moving,but didn't say anything,just holding a glass of water.

"Wake up..Sano-san.." he whispered in the other's ear,pouring the water from the glass over him.

"IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Sano jumped from the bed,grabbing Narayama by the shirt.

"Heh,its my revenge for yesterday.." Nara smiled innocently.

"Revenge,huh? The next time when you do something like that...." Sano leaned close to Hitoshi's ear "..I won't stop just after kissing you." he chuckled,pushing the boy away.

"You....Go to Hell." Narayama mumbled,leaving the room.

"Tc...and now...what should I do...with these wet clothes?" Ichiro looked at his shirt.He took it off and remained only with boxers.Sano didn't really care about that,but he wasn't at home,so he had to find some other shirt.

He opened the wardrobe and grabbed the first t-shirt which he saw.After that he went to the living room,where Narayama was waiting for him.

"So,did you make breakfast?" Ichiro asked,seeing that Nara was in the kitchen,washing dishes.When Hitoshi saw the t-shirt which Sano was wearing,he dropped a plate.

"Where...did you find this t-shirt?Why do you wear it??" he started to ask,like the t-shirt was special.

"I found it in the wardrobe.And because the shirt which you gave me is wet,I put this on."Sano answered.

"Just take it off,okay?I'll give you another shirt." Narayama sighed.

"But I like this one." Sano said.He couldn't understand what was the other's problem and what was so special in this t-shirt.

"Tc...I beg you,Sano..." Ichiro could see the pain in Nara's eyes,because it was his ex's t-shirt.It was the only thing that he couldn't throw away.

"Okay,okay..just don't look me with these eyes..." Sano mumbled taking off the shirt and throwing it away.

"Give me some shirt and pants,because I'm going at home...I'll give you the clothes back,I promise." he continued.

"But..you can...have breakfast here." Narayama grabbed the t-shirt from the floor,didn't even looking at Sano.

"No thank you." he said with his usual cold voice.

Hitoshi just nodded,going to find some clothes.He grabbed a black shirt and some jeans,giving them to Sano.He dressed himself and without even saying a word,he just leaved the house.

Narayama went to have a shower and after that went to school.Of course Sano,didn't come,because his body wasn't alright.The other reason was that he didn't want to see Narayama.He just couldn't understand that boy.

Sometimes he was so cute,trying to help,but in the same time he was so cold,trying to hide everything.

Hitoshi was already at school,waiting Masato.He had to talk with him about Sano and he hoped that he would understand what was the other mean yesterday,when Nara found him .He saw Masato,coming with other guys from the next class.

"Masato!" Narayama waved.

"Nara-kun,you're here so early,I can't believe it." Masato joked,petting the other.

"I want to talk with you.Can we go on the roof?" Hitoshi asked,smiling faintly.

"Whats the matter? Something happened or?" Masato looked a little worried at the other's face.He looked so tired and sleepy,like he couldn't sleep yesterday.

"Just come with me,okay?" Narayama started to walk to the roof,hoping that Masato won't ask anything.

When they arrived on the roof,Nara turned to Nasato,still smiling. The wind was blowing and messed Hitoshi's hair.He ran his fingers in his hair,asking:

"What do you want from Sano?"

Masato blinked several times.He came close to Hitoshi,looking into his eyes.

"Why do you ask me,all of sudden?" he asked.

"I just want to know..." Nara answered,looking away.

"Did you already sleep with him or what?" Masato yelled,grabbing Hitoshi by the shirt.

"You don't know anything about him,but you have fallen in love with him,right?" he continued,didn't even trying to listen to what Hitoshi wanted to say.

"WAIT MASATO!LISTEN..IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK..." Narayama screamed,but Masato pushed him against the wall.

"Wanna tell you something interesting about him?" Masato whispered in the other's ear.He was already out of control.He drunk all the night,because he was pissed off.He wanted to fight with Sano,but he couldn't.

Masato touched Hitoshi's neck with his finger,smirking.

"Such a glowing skin..." he chuckled.

"Don't joke with me idiot..." Narayama pushed away Masato and opened the door,ready to leave,but then Masato said:

"Sano Ichiro is Eiji's little brother." he chuckled. "Your ex's little brother Nara-kun..Sano is your ex's little brother."

Narayama looked at Masato with a shocked look. "What?"

• Like 8

@Boolin Haha,ofc its awesome,because I'm writing it : P -jokes- XD Thank you,sweetie : P

@Bridge Ahahaha maybe its triangle maybe no : P Who knows XD