Celestial Academy (1x1 ayais & Yaoi sex)

ayais

The school seem to roll out the red carpet for Ming Grace . There was a party tonight and dance . welcoming the new student . Ming was only half vampire his vampire and human blood for that matter was royal . The headmaster had given him a enchanted pin to consul is intoxicating smell. He got settle in his room and got changed for the dance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Yaoi sex

Anastasio Adalfieri Achille was geting ready for the dance for the stupid new kid i mean whats so special about him even tho im the headmasters son i havnt even been allowed to meet him it pisses me off im supoed to be the royalty hibrid not some stupid halfblood .

Ming waited to met his teacher in the ballroom he didn’t understand why there was a dance to welcome him ,but his family was still very rich and powerful , so people making a fuss over him wasn’t anything new still , why this school ..?

Anastasio was looking at Mings profilo he had stolen from his fathers office so the kids a royal Heh this year is probably going to be interesting espesial as its my first year as a sex ed and P.E teacher i just hope i dont get such a rich yet cute boy in my classes . "Well Time for the party ."

• 2 weeks later...

Ming play with the pin he was used to getting special treatment that was sure but a ball ? how old fashionedHe sighed playing with the pin for all he knew he was all human . the reson he was at this school was to proctored him form the not so peaceful vampire .

Well looks like hes the firs person i see little snoby fine assed bitch . "Hello i belive you are our new student and guest of honner its nice to meet you my name is Anastasio Adalfieri Achille but a lot of pepoul just call me fieri i hope we get along well as teacher and student . Also i would like you to know i do not treat my students differently acording to status ok and i hope you have a pleasent night . " Was i too stern . ... Probably but its best that he knows that i dont take shit from pepoul caused by status . But he was fine .