Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    00110110 00110000 0011011 Rhye_Meow's Avatar
    -Probabilmente sono nascosto sotto il tuo letto-
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory
    Tobio Kageyama Hinata Shouyou Rosinante Corazon Donquixote Rhye

Stalker for hire (includes alternate ending)

~Posting this as promised. Contains changes from the original story, might add a few scenes here and there, ending's going to be different too, not to mention I am now well enough to focus on grammar correction. ^^"~

SUMMARY: Ueda Hibiki, is a 20 year old, beautiful androgynous man and freeter who enjoys the life of being a hedonist. His promiscuity led him to the world of trouble, being chased by the husband of the woman he slept with. In his attempt to escape, he broke inside a car thinking it was empty. After a few minutes, a man emerged from the shadows and said, "I'll hire you as my Stalker."
    STATUS: On going (finished story titled - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the act of stalking, nor intend to make light or fun with the subject. This part is necessary with the story that I wanted to convey.
    WARNINGS: Explicit contents, violence, abuse, non-con, gore, fetishes, stalking, crimes,

CHAPTER ONE

Shit! So it comes to this huh? That wench said she's single!

What do I do now? I can't come home and bring trouble, it's not even my house!!

Ueda Hibiki: a freeter, currently - a dead man walking.

3 hours earlier..

"Nggnn, shit ~what a slut! " Hibiki was having a one-night-stand with a woman he met on a bar earlier that evening, enjoying how wild they were. She was cute, kinda old for his taste, since he usualy go for the innocent type highschool vibe. But he was a hedonist; all the pleasure he can get, he grabs without second thought. Being freeter and obviously without any money, forced them to made the deed on the woman's house. He was fine with whatever she wanted since he was getting it for free. Hibiki does not care for someone whom he'll never see again anyways.

"Ohhh, ahh! Please.. do me harder!" The woman moaned and groaned under him.

What a slut indeed! Allowing anal sex on the first night! Thank goodness for condoms! He said to himself.

"Yosh! Here I come..."

As he was pounding his way to the big 'O' moment, the bedroom door busted open.

The joint bodies suddenly stopped like they have been poured by ice water. Hibiki, looked at the man standing in front of the door, then the woman then the man again. Realizing the situation, he pulled out and stammered.

"Ah! Shit! You're married?!" Shouting at the woman under him.

With a coy smile she answered, "Well, I'm touched you believed my story, but hardly anyone says the truth when on hooking up right?"

This bitch!

"Bro, listen I'm sorry okay?! I didn't know she was... hey, Bro!? Who are they?!"
    Behind the man whose seething with rage and clenching his jaw, were 5 burly men, who look like they were ready to kill him, slowly inching forward..

"Aniki, what should we do with this fucker?" One guy wearing tacky clothes asked the man in front who was now cracking his knuckles.

Aniki? Oh no! The yakuza?

"I'm sorry honey, you never come home and...." the woman said, but it was obvious she wasn't showing any kind of remorse.

"Get that man and bring him 'there'!" The man finally spoke.

Being punched, kicked and dragged, Hibiki thought that this was where he'll die. The heavens haven't really forsake him, though. Eiither that or he was just a devil in disuise. Having the talent for it, he tried to seduce one of the underling who was eyeing at his bare ass and said, "Bro, if you let the cuffs on my feet lose and untie my hand, i'll let you take my ass.."

Just to add another wound to the attack, he stuck out his tongue and swirled it around, licking his lips. He knew his strength very well - looking really tempting - and that instance, the man untied only his feet - the pervert needed some kind of restraint on him to make sure he can take his time and devour Hibiki slowly. All the while verbally abusing Hibiki that was doing his well holding back the tears from the pain of being yanked by the hair.

"Ah, bro please be gentle it really hurts.." The tears found its way in his eye, but being raped admittedly gave the hedonist new thrills. Even for him, this was a new kind of low.

After the man was satisfied, the man slowly lowered his guard around the tied-up Hibiki, going in for a kiss.

"Fuck this is so good!" The man grunted.

In that moment were the man was convulsing, almost ready to burst, Hibiki leaned in and kissed him, frenching his tongue.

"Omph!" The man moaned just before he release.

Hibiki bit the tongue of his assailant and the tangy taste and smell of blood rushed in his mouth and nose.

Coughing, Hibiki almost choke. He spat a few times before grabbing a few of his clothing.

"Arghh!" The man writhed in pain and rolled on the floor, trying to call for help.

"Hey, that was fun but I don't intend to die here," Hibiki said casually as he tried to balance himself. As one would expect, being bound for a few hours took a toll on him. Wobbling towards his things, Hibiki tried to sort things out. Where to go? What to do? Where was his phone and who to call?

"Tch," he winced.

Running as fast as his numbed legs could with slight wobbling, bare feet and injured all over, Hibiki pushed open the gate and escaped without a definite direction. Stumbling a few times, he groaned and tried to get up, but he caught the sound of hurried footsteps chasing him.

"Get that motherfucker!"

He was instantly spotted.

Adrenaline rush took over him, forgetting the fact that he was leaving trails of blood, he crawled, stood and ran like the wind.

His breathe and heartbeat was the only thing he could hear. Suddenly everything was deadly silent.

Minutes of chasing and they were closely gaining distance.

Where is this place. So dark!

He was panicking. He was running a dark road for ten minutes or so without a sign of house or life nearby. Could this be the end? He dreaded the answer.

Luckily, there seemed to be a warehouse at the end of the road where he was. Thinking he could ask for help if someone see him tattered and covered with blood, he ran through the garage looking for some kind of life.

"Anyone! Help me!" He pleaded, already near the limit of his strength.

Although lit, the garage was seemingly lifeless. Not one soul present.

He can already feel them closing in, and he was crying in desperation. He was trying to prop open the cars one by one, looking for a place to hide.

He has no luck; all of them was locked.

Well of course it is! Gee!

He was already accepting death.

The last car he haven't tried was at the far end of the garage, the part where it was not covered by light. With trembling hands he tried to open the driver seat.

Kacha.

He was momentarily stunned. It opened!

"Search everywhere! That guy must be hiding somewhere..." he heard the voices approaching, stopping his stupor.

He climbed inside and silently closed the door. He bent himself and made himself small under the seat as he could, hyper-aware about the fact that his breathing was really loud.

Calm down, stupid. You'll die here! He told himself.

A few seconds later, he realized that he has not locked the door, just when he was about to try to manually lock it, it made a clicking sound.

Huh? It locked?

The door rattled a few times, making him almost whimper. Scared to death, Hibiki actually soiled himself.

Frozen in place, the door goons tried to open the passenger door as well, "..this is locked too! Shit! Check around the warehouse, maybe he is hiding in there! Go!" His pursuer said to his companion and ran. The footsteps sounded far away from him, and he was relieved.

Thank goodness this car is heavily tinted like shit!!

Realizing that he was safe for now, he heaved a sigh of relief, and sat at the drivers seat. Touching his chest trying to calm his heart, the car reverberates his muffled sobbing.

He was; however, startled by a rustling sound behind.

Shocked by it, he looked left and right, but saw no one.

A clicking sound.

A light behind him suddenly flickered, and he heard someone inhaling and exhaling smoke. Freezing in place, Hibiki took a peek at the rear view mirror, and saw a figure slowly emerging from the back seat, inching forward, just enough for the figure to be seen from the dim of the light outside.

A man with long black hair wearing dark, sharp suit was gazing at him through the mirror. He took another drag of the smoke and exhaled. While smirking at him, the man spoke with an eerily cold voice -

"Na, cornered rat.. I'll hire you as my stalker."
    Last edited by Rhye_Meow; 06-05-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

Re: Stalker for hire (includes alternate ending)

CHAPTER TWO

"Err, aniki, please let me go. I just took refuge inside your car 'cause they're going to kill me."

And what are you doing hidden in the dark like some crazy mofo.. geez!

Hibiki wanted to cuss at the man, now driving him to who knows where, but all he could do was plead. He was scared and squirming was his way to cope, he wanted to jump out of the passenger seat, though honestly, getting away was a tempting, sweet deal.

"I can't let you go. Beside where are you going? You look like shit!" The long-haired man took a glance at him for a fraction of a second, then continued paying attention to the road ahead.

Thank you for the compliment, you bastard.

"Well, I can't just come with you, 'just escaped dyin' so I'm going to have to pass."

"Hmm.. anyway - just be thankful I've opened my door for you, and now you're sitting there instead of being skinned alive." The man smirked at him when he took another glance.

He sighed, "You have a point. Thank you very much for saving me," Hibiki said.

"Uhn.." the man gave a noncommittal reply.

Now all the tension has subsided, Hibiki felt the extent of his injuries. The man was right; he most definitely looked and smelt like shit. Bare feet, without pants - not even underwear, blood-stained face - due to the fact that he bit someone's tongue off, his anus was leaking - obvious that it's semen. His body was bruised and battered.

How pathetic.. just because I wanted some pleasure, I almost died today. Tch! I hope that man I bit wasn't dead. I don't wan't to be a murderer all because of this stupid penis!

The man pressed his cellphone that was latched onto the dock on top of the dashboard.

"Sir," On the other line was a man with crisp baritone voice, speaking in English.

"Book me a suite for tonight at the Xx hotel. Bring the doctor and my lawyer. Have someone wait for us at the entrance. I absolutely want privacy so make sure these matter are taken care off. You have 30 minutes." The man fired rapid orders through his phone, not caring whether his passenger understood or not.

"Understood," the line hung-up, followed by an awkward silence between them.

Great! I'm going to killed tonight by a pervert who wants me to be his stalker! What a kinky way to die--I approved. He was sarcastic about it but he was really nervous. Just now the man beside him pulled the car over and removed his jacket, revealing a gun tucked at the side of his belt.

Shit, i'm really going to die tonight. Hibiki tensed up and looked for place to escape. Before he could plead and run for his life, the man tossed the jacket to him, leaving him puzzled.

"Wear that, I don't want that thing leaking from you caught in my car seat."

Ah geez! He's right. I'd probably waste an expensive suit than to have my car detailed if i were him too. I mean how will I explain the semen and the blood, hm? 'You poor and under appreaciated man who will have to clean all these shits, I fucked someone here and spilled all kinds of nasty juices, So yah clean it!'

"Thanks." He accepted it happily and manuevered himself so that the jacket will cover his ass when he wore it, preventing it to touch the seat.

The man pulled a small tissue packet from his glove compartment and gave it to him. He took it as a sign that he needs to tidy up a bit because they are going inside a hotel.

Of course he understood the conversation the man had earlier. He wasn't always a freeter wasting away his life through pleasure seeking. His mother was a dignified College Professor, who trained him to be the perfect role-model-of-a-son. That was before his mother died. Now all he had was a sorry excuse for a father, who took no time in cleaning all of their properties and money through gambling and other addictions.

"We'll do the introductions later."

The man didn't mind him much after that and continued driving. Somehow he felt no ill intention coming from him, so he relaxed instantly. He was getting drowsy too. Obviously too tired and worn out.

He closed his eyes a bit and leaned his head back, after awhile he heard a whirring sound, and felt a cool breeze flowing through his face, neck and body.

He must have opened the window to let the smell off.. Ah, whatever - the breeze is nice.

The night after his horrific near-death experience, Hibiki woke up to a lavish hotel suite with needles and tubes sticking out of his arms.

"What the fuck is this?!" Hibiki croaked.

"Oh so you're awake now.. sure took your time, hmm.."

A handsome man was sitting a few feet away from him, laptop and a coffee cup resting in front of the table. He wasn't really looking at Hibiki so he couldn't define if the man was in deed handsome or not. All he saw was long black hair; long enough for him to tie it into a pony tail, fairly medium build - probably ranging to 6'1-6'3 ft. in height. Hibiki was certain that he was not Southeast Asian like him, because his skin was hinting of Caucasian lineage.

The man just got out of the shower, with hairs still wet. He was decent enough though, wearing inner shirt and pants. Hibiki was just checking him out, gauging what he has to do next.

"What time is it?" he propped his elbow and supported himself to sit.

"It's the third day, brat. You were unconscious for three days." The man close his laptop and leaned back against his chair. With an air of arrogance, he crossed his legs and put his hands crossed on top of it.

What the fuck! He is handome that it ticks me off! Tch!

A pair of cold, slate-gray eyes stared at Hibiki, making his face feel warm. The intense gaze was like a panther, lurking in the shadows waiting for his prey to fall for his trap. The man's dark lashes were long, softening his otherwise strong face. His lips is thin, somewhat showing hint of gentleness, though it seemed he was wearing a perpetual smirk. He looks like he is in his late 20's, probably some pretty boy playboy from a rich family, Hibiki mused.

"I like that you're beautiful, Ueda Hibiki. I'm hiring you as my stalker."

Say what?!

"How.. how do you know about me, who are you.. and what is this stalker non sense?" Hibiki stuttered.

"I had my men researched about you. You do not need to worry about the details; my lawyer will handle it. I just need you to agree to be my stalker." The man paused, waiting for a reply that did not come. Hibiki was just stunned at what he heard, wondering if the man was somehow sick in the head.

"In 6 month, I will be the object of your obsession, love and hate. You will research about me gradually. Every breath I take, every inch of me, you want to know -and will know. I wan't you to emerge into the role completely, like wildfire consuming you," The man said in almost bedroom like voice.

Gross! What a pervert! Noo fucking way. I don't wanna do complicated stuff!

"I'll pay you 20 million yen after the contract. Your housing and basically everything you will need will be taken care for you during this period," The man laid in his trump cards.

"Twe- twenty million? Are you for real?!" Hibiki's voice rose a few octaves.

"I'll give bonus if you're good enough. What I mean is, if you can inflict damage on me well enough,"

The man slowly stood up and inched on the bed. He sat just a one feet apart from Hibiki's face; slate-gray eyes staring at his eyes. The man was obviously ecstatic about his new toy, that's what Hibiki thought for a moment.

He was dancing above a grave, asking to be cursed. He wanted to go but he couldn't. It was like the man in front of him was slowly pulling him into his world of perverseness and mocking his easy-to-read face.

He was already hook--and it's not because of the money.

"Are you going to accept Hibiki? Are you going to make a mess out of me?"

The man leaned in closer, allowing Hibiki to smell all of his greatness, allowing him to feel the heat, breathing onto his skin. Allowing him to be drawn by his dark, mysterious personality.

At that moment, he really want to know everything bout this man.

Ah shit. I never should have fuck that bitch...

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER THREE

It's been one week since Ueda Hibiki moved into his new apartment that his employer/object of obsession, lent him to use however he wished.The man was very generous have given him a 3 bedroom apartment, fully furnished with luxurious designer items that even the lamp must have cost a few hundred dollars.

Well, 's not like it's gonna be mine forever.

The house has a modern feel to it, minimal and sleek with monochromatic color schemes. The bedroom has a walk in closet, already half filled from casual shoes to formal ones. Even clothes from gym-wear to formal tuxedos.

Although the bed has a white and brown color sheets, plain looking in short, it's obvious that its canopy was not cheap; it was filled with intricate carvings that depicted some sort of a Greece Mythology Gods and Goddesses images. He snort at the lavishness of the things inside the house, he thought the man was such a show-off.

Hibiki sat on the black leather sofa and reviewed the profile Mr. Takaba, his employer's lawyer, sent him, The documents reads as follow:

Name: Walter, Aoi Himmel (name translation: Blue sky)
    Birthdate: August 20 19×× , age 27
    Background:
    Mother's name is Matsunaga, Aiko: Born at a traditional Japanese household. Died at the age of 29.
    Father's name is Walter, Zelig: German businessman.
    • CEO of Walter Enterprise- exporters of car parts, aircraft parts,
    • currently residing at Frankfurt, Germany

Walter Aoi Himmel:
    -Moved to Japan at the age of 22 and studied International Graduate Program in Mechanical, Electrical and Materials Engineering at T- University
    -studied 2 years at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine prior to that
    -no living relatives aside from his father
    -currently the company President of Walter Enterprise
    -also the owner and CEO of Eagle Eye Co. - provides maintainance to non-commercial aircrafts
    -no intimate relationship/s
    -lives at xxx
    -goes to work at 9am , comes home every 7pm.
    -usually drives a black porsche xxx

What the fuck, sounds like a normal guy. Why would he want me to stalk him? . Don't tell me it's his kink? Rich men have weird hobbies. Hibiki shook his head and continued.

Contract:

•You are to be paid twenty million yen by the end of the 6 months contract. If you wish to terminate the agreement before set period, you will be paid according to the length of days/months of service you provided.

•You cannot divulge any information about Mr. Walter Aoi Himmel , or anything that will directly or indirectly involve his name. Should you violate this term, you will dealt accordingly by the law.

•You are free to use the apartment and car that is provided for you - for as long as the contract still stand. However, you cannot divulge to anyone where you currently reside. Should you violate this term, you will be dismissed immediately without payment.

•Mr. Walter can dismiss you anytime whether the term is in effect or not, of course, you will still be paid if in case that happens.

•You are allowed and encourage to take pictures of him, but not allowed to post it, share or sell it to others.

•You are playing the role of a stalker; for that matter, you are to research about Mr. Walter's behaviors.

•You can hurt Mr. Walter however you wish, so long as it's done when you are playing the role:

-threats are allowed
    -psychological torment is allowed
    -physical abusive is not allowed, unless requested by Mr. Walter
    -separate the Ueda Hibiki from your stalker character, in case Mr. Walter request for an audience with you.
    -your private life within 6 months should be used wisely, for it may hinder you for being immerse in your role.

Oh, so i'm not allowed to have fun while I'm on contract, that's just great. He scoffed.

He looked at the package that the lawyer gave him: inside was DSLR camera complete with different lenses. A voucher for photography class, a rented car key registered to Mr. Takaba's name, cash probably two hundred thousand yen, a credit card, a night vision goggle, and a Swiss knife.

Whoa, scared the crap out of me.. Am I really doing this? Hmm.. what's this envelope for?

He opened the last item inside the box. It was a picture of Aoi Himmel in all his glory, wearing a dark suit with navy-blue shirt. It was fitted to perfection - even if he was sitting in the picture, Hibiki could see his long legs pretty well. His hair was disarray in a sexy way, like a model from a magazine. His 5'o clock shadow suited his features well, and that eyes wer like drills piercing holes in Hibiki's skin.

It sent shivers down his spine.

Ah the twisted bastard has a direct line in my groins.. I really want to taste him..

ehh? Ehhhhh???!!! No!! I'm already acting like a perverted stalker!! Tch! Aoi.. are you really allowing me to make a mess out of you? Damn.. I think i might like it.. it scares me..

Later that night, Hibiki came many times thinking all the perverted thing he was about to do to this beautiful creature.

The thrill of the chase starts now....

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER FOUR

"Sir you don't look too good. Do you need to rest for a bit?"

"Do I have a meeting this afternoon?"

"No sir, we are done for today. Just a few documents for approval, but It can wait for tomorrow."

"Fine, then let me rest for a bit. Bring me tea, Charlie."

"Understood."

Aoi reclined back on his chair and pinched his brows, seemingly having a bad headache. He patted his chest and rummaged through the suit pockets, looking for the Zippo lighter he bought last month.

-flick-

He inhaled and exhaled. The smoke wasn't really helping him relax, but like all smokers, lighting it up was an instinct. He was checking up to see if he missed any work for the day when his mobile phone vibrated.

His email revealed a message from an anonymous sender.

Frowning, he clicked the mouse button to open to see what the content was. It was a picture of him dinning at a restaurant with a client last night. Under the picture was a note that reads:

'The suit you have on looks good.'

A knocked on the door startled him.

"Come in," he said. Acting coolly.

Charlie Petterson is Aoi's secretary. He doesn't stick to one; all of his secretaries from the past had one year contract and that was it. Charlie only had one month left, but seeing as he kept his distance and doesn't pry much more than was necessary, he thought he might as well extend the said man's contract.

"Here's your tea, Sir. Would you like me to give you medicine? You look paler than before.." Charlie took notice of the lit cigarette that was resting on top of the ridiculously expensive ashtray. He sighed, but didn't continued on. He knew his boss wouldn't be happy with him nagging. In his years of existence, his boss was the most sickly yet active man he ever met.

"Charlie, have a talk with the people from HR to draw you a new contract for 6 months. Let them know your demands, i'll hear them out before finalizing."

Aoi looked at Charlie indifferently and took a sip at his tea, reclining once again on his chair.

Charlie gave a deep bow and said " Thank you very much for the opportunity."

Aoi rested his cup on top of his desk and started wheezing. His coughs were throaty and sounded so painful that Charlie paused a few seconds to compose himself.

Aoi vomitted profusely on the floor, beads of sweat dribbled on his forehead that his face grew paler, this time Charlie quickly opened the office door to seek help.

"Get me an ambulance here! We are taking Mr. Walter at the hospital!" the secretary roared at the receptionist who was gawking at what was happening with Aoi by the door.

A few minutes later, two guys was strolling Aoi to the ambulance.

Before Charlie left the office room, he threw a packet of an unknown powder on the trash can.

There was a reason after all why Charlie is the best secretary so far.

Aoi was sitting on his hospital bed and browsing at his laptop when heard someone was slowly opening his room. He took a glance at the wall clock and frowned when he saw it was already two in the morning.

There was a flick sound followed by what appeared as locking of the door.

Somebody locked the door and turned the lights off. Aoi said to himself.

"Who? Who the fuck are you?!" Aoi was startled and shouted.

The room was very dark, because the hospital curtains are closed. Squinting his eyes, he saw a dark figure standing at the edge of his bed.

"What the..umph!" Aoi backed away and tried to press the button for help, but he was stopped because the dark figure mounted on him and pressed a syringe on his arms. He was slowly getting dizzy and limp.

"Ha.. ha.."

The man mounting on top of him positioned him to lie on his back, even gave him a pillow under his head.

His body was really heavy, so much that he can't even lift a finger.

When Aoi's eyes finally adjusted, he saw the man mounting him was wearing a black hoodie, his upper face has a cover leaving only the mouth open.

That man hurriedly lifted his hospital gown and with a swift lean he, licked Aoi's left nipple.

"Hmm, wha.. you..doi" Words can't even form in his mouth. He can't fight him off.

Then the man unbuckled his belt and tear up a condom.

"Wa.."

Aoi was panicking really bad, was this guy going to rape him? He asked himself.

The hooded-man grabbed Aoi's placid member and started sucking on it.

Shit, so he does intend to rape me! Motherfucker..

He was feeling horrible but the man sucking was really good, using his tongue to pleasure Aoi and jerking off at the same time.

Bip.bip.bip.

His heart rate rose, the skilled mouth of the pervert was giving him pleasure even though he hated to admit it. It was a new experience; a thrill only the sick in the head would appreciate.

The pleasure and experience was too much--the hot tongue swirled against his tip, the mouth was sucking him nearly up to hilt, sucking out the air for better suction. The sensation was exquisite. He had never experienced something so humiliating and shameless like this, and yet he was cumming, and cumming so much.

The man didn't let go until he gobbled all of his juice; Aoi was panting really hard and breathing through his mouth. "Are you satisfied now?" He asked with a croaky voice, but there was no answer. The pervert then wipe his penis with something wet, probably cleaning it from any trace of his saliva, then tucked his own back into his pants, not even removing the condom.

What a skilled pervert. He knew he shouldn't leave any trace.

After the deed was done, the assailant slowly moved towards the door, but before he finally left, he whispered with a very creepy voice.

"You can't escape me, I'm always watching you."

Aoi's spine shivered.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER FIVE

"Oh, is that you Hibiki? You look different!"

Hibiki, a natural black-haired guy was now wearing a strawberry blonde hair, with length just a fraction below his eyes. He usually wear clear contacts because his vision was bad, but now he wore hazel colored lenses, giving him that foreign look. With fair skin, long slender body and little appearance of the Adam's apple, he was always mistaken for a girl. This gave him the freedom to pick guys who likes the innocent lamb look, or girls who likes the androgynous beautiful men.

"Had to change my looks, I got myself into some weird shits. Anyway, didn't come here to buy something. Ryuu, I need heat, can I?" Hibiki kissed his friend on the cheek. He wanted sex, but can't go out to hunt, and Ryuu was always willing to put out.

"Sure. I have a few minutes left here, wait for me outside, alright?" Ryuu whispered as he pretended to restock the cereals on the grocery shelf.

After two weeks from his contract, Hibiki received a phone call from Mr. Takaba saying he was given the permission to 'inflict physical damage' to Aoi, so long as it won't be a grave injury. He was baffled at the thought.

At first he thought Aoi was just some crazy masochist who likes to spice things up, but after two weeks of following him: taking pictures, sending scary messages and even calling his house to say nothing but 'breath noises', he realized that something was off.

Aoi is a healthy looking guy, and he doesn't appear to be going or inviting a lover to his house. And those masochist he knew, usually prefers a partner they can trust to play the sadist role. Of course, you want killer-sex, not actually die from it.

During those two weeks of tailing, Aoi was being carted to the hospital for three times. The first one was when he fainted during a golf session, the other one was when he felt dizzy during an office dinner party, and the one where he was rushed out from his office.

That said night, Hibiki wanted to confirm Aoi's condition, if he was actually suffering from a grave-illness then chances are, he might 'accidentally' kill him. And no matter how powerful Aoi is, if he died - even in contract Hibiki - will still be put to jail. He chose to pick the time when nurses were really slacking and with stealth, he stole Aoi's chart.

What he saw shocked him.

"Hey, Hibiki what are you zoning out for? Are you hungry? We can eat first!" Ryuu emerged from the employees exit, wearing a shirt with cat printed on it. He was the definition of the word 'trying hard to be cute' which makes Hibiki laugh inwardly.

"Ahh..ahhnnn.. Hibiki! You're too rough!" Ryuu was crying under Hibiki, face plushed red.

"Shut your mouth!" Hibiki plowed through Ryuu's ass, bending the man's hips like it was paper easily folded. It was intense, and almost painful.

"Shit Hibiki!" the bottom man cried out.

"Nggg..." the both of them trembled and climaxed.

Collapsing on the bed, Hibiki massaged his chest for a second and rustled Ryuu's hair, whose face was now buried on the pillows. I guess i was too rough.

"Ryuu, stay here for tonight. I've already paid for the room until 1pm - use it however you wish. I'm just going to shower then head out." He leaned in and kiss Ryuu's hair.

"Wow, mighty generous are we? Next time buy me shoes 'kay?" Ryuu propped his head using his elbow and looked at him.

Hibiki chuckled as a reply.

He was standing outside Aoi's house wearing a hoody and black pants. The night was really humid, and given the fact that he was nervous, he was sweating heavily, making him feel sticky and disgusting.

He didn't want to come in, but his curiosity to confirm what he read at Aoi's chart was really bothering him. What kind of moron are you, huh? You already read it in the chart. Of course it's true! They wouldn't hide that thing to such extent if it's not crazy confidential. You almost had to jump out a window just to escape the guards roaming the nurses station! Hibiki reprimanded himself and paced the floor.

Ah, shit! Congratulations, Hibiki! You are now a certified pervert. Your ancestors must be so proud of you! Mom, aren't you proud? Your son is now a disgusting criminal! That is some crazy accomplishment! Well sarcasm was his favorite language.

Hibiki already knew the codes to Aoi's security system. Tailing him and doing nothing but take pictures, it's obvious that you are bound to learn useful stalking information.

Today Aoi was in an inauguration party and he was bound to get home late, so coming to his house tonight was the perfect time.

Hibiki threw a stone at the nearby lamp and climb Aoi's gate. Geez, for a rich guy, he sure lack security. Or maybe he fired them, so he can be chased by stalkers. I wonder how many are we at the moment? Hmm, will I be able to meet a few of the 'paid stalkers'? And what will I do if I meet them? Compared notes? Hmm, or maybe compete who has the most picture? Hehe

He was just trying to calm himself, but he was very nervous; his stomach was churning like crazy. When he punched the codes to the door his hands trembled badly and sweaty all over. Thank Goodness for the invention of gloves!

When he was finally inside, he took out his flashlight and scan around. The house was not that grand, simple in fact, for someone who owns three expensive foreign cars. Beside the door was a coat and umbrella hanger. A door was beside it, he opened it and saw brooms and cleaning materials.

Moving on.

He walked through one of the division: the living room. It was elegant with white carpets, black sofa set with black center table. The flat screen TV was, of course big, and the decorations were minimal. It was a typical bachelors taste.

He walked through the kitchen and it was clean, almost in pristine condition. Complete with modern cooking stoves and such, even the marble counter exuded class. He opened the refrigerator and saw a lot of wines, beers, yogurts.

What no food?

He went upstairs and saw three room, he opened the first one to the left and saw that it was the office or library. It has an Old English setting feel to it. Wood desk, old lamp, filled with old books. Even the table has a pen ink and quill. Pfft! Who are you? Sherlock or Edgar allan maybe? Hehe

The door to the right was a guest bedroom, drawers empty and all. He wasn't interested in that so he moved on to the last door in the middle of the hall. When he opened it, he immediately knew it was Aoi's bedroom.

The inside was marvelous, almost as big as his own apartment. Stepping in, he start searching what he wanted when a sudden flicker of light flooded through and shone inside the grand room.

"Who are you?" Aoi was stunned to see an unknown man in his bedroom. He ran towards him to apprehend the intruder.

Hibiki panicked and turned around that instant, he saw Aoi wearing a dangerous expression, like he was about to shoot him. Out of reflex, and many, oh so many fights he have been, Hibiki dashed forward and hit the heavy metal flashlight at Aoi' s head.

"Guh!" Aoi groaned and bend over holding his side and inching to get his gun, but the intruder was swift; he kicked Aoi's side making him collapse to one knee. For the last hit, the intruder kneed his stomach.

"Ugh!" Aoi made a grunt of pain and slowly collapsed on the floor. Before he was knock out of consciousness, he saw a beautiful blond man knelt beside him his face was troubled and filled with worry..

What is he saying? Is he saying 'I'm sorry'?... Aoi asked himself before he passed out.

"Fucking hell! What do i do now?" Hibiki cried out.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER SIX

"Shit! What do I do? What do I do?" Hibiki pressed his temple and paced back and forth while he gazed down at the pale and limp Aoi. I didn't mean to hurt him like this. Is he breathing? Oh no! Oh hell no!

Hibiki knelt down and leaned on Aoi's chest to hear his heartbeat, he relaxed, just a little bit, when he felt the rising and falling of the man's stomach. Nervously dialing on his cellphone, he called the only person who can help him.

"Oh good Takaba! Listen!.."

A few days ago..

During these past two week, like clockwork, Hibiki parks his rented black Toyota Crown just outside Aoi's office building every 4 in the afternoon, and waits for him to go home. Camera ready, he will shoot a few shots at his prey and send him pictures with note attached saying: 'I like the tie you're wearing, i'd like to wrangle it to your neck' or 'i'm going to kill the girl right next to you' or something along the borderlines of being possessive and delusional.

Of course he wasn't really obsess about Aoi at first - in fact this job bored him the first few days.

But his opinion gradually changed when he witness twice how Aoi was rushed to the hospital. This pique his interest very much, to the point where it consumed his night. He once caught himself, getting high on thinking how would Aoi look like under him gasping for air. It's almost as if he developed a fetish to hunt the beautiful limpy gazelle.

-Whee.whoo.whee.whoo-

The sound of the siren stopped his perverted fantasies, making him jolt. The ambulance parked in front of the Walter Enterprise building and two paramedics rushed inside carrying a stretcher. Wait, don't tell me?!

A few moments later, the paramedics carted away a very pale man vomitting heavily onto a bag. His suit, his shoes, and even that black, sleek hair all belongs to Aoi.

Hibiki slam both his hands at the steering wheels, fidgeting the keys into ignition. Damn,what the hell is going on?

"Fuck!" Hibiki jumps at the vibrate of his phone, making him drop his keys. He fished the cellphone out and answered, "Yes?"

"Follow the ambulance." The other line hung up.

"Damn!" He finally gain control of his strenght and keyed the ignition to start. The engine roared as he pushed the pedal really hard, making a screeching sound of the tires as he drove forward.

Hibiki realized that his behavior was starting to bother him, slowly developing schemes and new ways to get under Aoi's skin. It's like Aoi is his special brand of drugs. A sickly, otherworldly beautiful man, whose secret is deep rooted it makes him wants to possess him.

He understood that it was not possible for him to waltz in and ask for Aoi's room, so he needed some kind of diversion.

And like a veteran criminal, he made one.

"Ah! Fire! Fire! Everybody out."

Mom in heaven, are you seeing this? Hibiki - your son - has finally gone to the deep end.

As the people from the ER triage floor rushed out, a hooded man entered the nurse station and rummaged through the files of folders. Like a seasoned thief, he quickly shifted around, looking for the price. He took the green folder that has a note "Walter, Aoi Himmel" in it and tucked it inside his sweat shirt. A few seconds later he was opening it inside the hospital restroom.

What kind of fucking mess is this?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER SEVEN

Psychiatric patient? What does that mean?
    The chart had nothing but triage information, and a note at the bottom that said 'Psychiatric patient'.

I can't use this shit!
    Hibiki threw the chart on the trash bin, partly to dispose any evidence that he stole it, partly because he was irritated.

So when the cold bastard said he'll hire me as his stalker, it's not because he is in dire need of sexy, kinky stuff. He is just sick in the head!! And what's with the 'you look beautiful' crap?!

"FUCK YOU!"

Hibiki pounded his fist at the lavatory and stared at the hooded being in front of him. It's funny, he thought. For 20 years, this being was always in front of him when he looked at the mirror. The man whose beauty makes everyone grovel at his feet. He wasn't a modest person, but he believed he wasn't exaggerating either. Hibiki is proud of his looks and it has gotten him far for someone as useless as he was.

Now the beauty he was used to is not staring back. As if the old Hibiki was long gone. He wasn't himself from the day he woke up and Aoi was in front of him.

The man who stares at him now have eyes filled with demented thoughts.

"Just get the new record at the archives. We're really busy! Some punk burned the ambulance and the CCTV cameras were smashed! Geez, these kids these days!!" A man in blue scrubs grumbled on and picking thing inside the nurse station.

Hibiki was just passing through, getting ready to go home when he heard this conversation.

Only one record could be missing.

He followed the 'sacrificial lamb' - called the errand nurse - to get the new records. The hallway was still busy with foot traffic so hitting her and stealing the charts would be impossible, he thought.

Oi! Hitting a woman? And anyone! Oi, Oi, Oi! Hibiki! He reprimands himself.

But crazy things filled his head, so much that his temples throbbed. Hibiki didn't really know why it pissed him off to know Aoi really didn't like him because of his look, or this game wasn't just a facade for something perverted, or the fact that Aoi was challenging him to know his secrets, knowing that the door of these secrets will lead him to an endless pit.

The object of my obsession, love and hate.. heh..

"...am i going to make a mess out of you? Yeah, you fucking dog, you bet I will!"

"Takaba listen, I broke into Aoi's home and accidentally knock him unconscious."

"WHAT?!"

Hibiki flinched at Takaba's shouting.

"Yeah! He's fine--listen at exactly one hour from now, drop by his house and bring a doctor."

"Why not now? You are not to inflict serious injuries on him remember?"

"I know, but he seems fine. Anyway, didn't you call me last week and said I need to quicken the pace so here I am!"

"Ueda Hibiki. You...."

"One hour!" Hibiki shouted and dropped the call. He knew for sure Takaba would listen to his request. There were times when he was being willful to the said man and every demand he made were met. He was actually thinking how come lawyers like Takaba exists. The man's a push-over.

After the call, Hibiki then knelt down beside Aoi and held the side of the latter's face. It's cold and filled with sweat. You won't die from this, right?

"You know, your stupid lawyer told me that you're going to an inauguration today so I can come here, probably to steal some of your personal stuff.."

He leaned in and smelt the back of Aoi's right ear.

"..and he said, I should try to be more convincing.."

He loosened Aoi's tie and untucked the shirt off of Aoi's buckle. Then very slowly, he unbuttoned it starting from the bottom, revealing only Aoi's belly.

"What that stupid lawyer of yours didn't know is that I'm really looking forward a for chance to touch you again, and he gave me a perfect excuse..."

He licked Aoi's belly button lightly.

"Well Aoi-sama, for making me into this hungry animal, you have to take responsibility.." he whispered at the immobile Aoi.

"Mmm.." Hibiki stuck his tongue inside Aoi's mouth, all the while playing with the man's hair. It was smooth and silky just as he thought. His burning crotch was pressed against Aoi's thigh, slightly rubbing it for the needed friction. Hibiki didn't know why, but he really wanted to tie Aoi up, make a mess of him, see him writhe under him.

"Hnn.."

"Ho ho.. so you're waking up, Your Highness?! I plan on hiding at your closet today so that I can see exactly what it is that you do during the night, but this is okay too, you know? Heh.. Let's see.. Aoi Himmel Walter(Hibiki started narrating as he mounts on top of Aoi) at the age of five (he unbuttoned and fly open Aoi's shirt) stabbed and killed his own mother to death (he took out a syringe and use his teeth to remove the syringe cap) was hospitalize (he plunged the syringe into Aoi's arm) 79 times ( he stared down at Aoi's face, filled with desire)

"..over the past years (he slowly unbuckled Aoi's belt) either from burns, to faking heart attacks, ( he grabbed Aoi's penis with one hand and slightly pinch the tip) to breaking his own foot. (his other hands inch towards Aoi's crevice) "

He tugged the pants off of Aoi and looked for a few minutes.

"Mother was suffering from Münchausen syndrome by Proxy, repeatedly stabbing his only son Aoi, so that she can shower him with love and care.." he stroked the scars around Aoi's thighs and knees.

"At twenty two, Aoi Himmel tried to commit suicide at the backseat of his car.. "

Were you going to commit suicide the night I met you? He grazed his chin against Aoi's shoulder.

Aoi, i'll give you what you want.. i'll make it so, that you will never hurt yourself again for seeking attention and undivided care.

He kissed Aoi, forcing his tongue inside the man's mouth and moaned through the kiss

A few seconds after, Hibiki was wiping blood stains off the side of Aoi's now wounded lips.

I'll give it to you all! The love the care, even the fucking pain..

"You can never ever escape me.."

With force, he bit into Aoi's collar bone, breaking flesh.

a/n;

Münchausen syndrome by proxy
    = is a controversial term that is used to describe a behavior pattern in which a caregiver deliberately exaggerates, fabricates, and/or induces physical, psychological, behavioral, and/or mental health problems in those who are in their care. ..-.so yeah, basically you hurt the ones you love.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER EIGHT

"So the rape kit test came back negative, but the bites--are you sure you don't want stitches? The one on your clavicle might scar," The doctor was examining Aoi with obvious disbelief on his face. He have been Aoi's doctor for the pass years or so, and since Aoi's case is sensitive, he was used to him treating all kinds of self inflicted wound, accompanied by grand, complicated story.

However, this was the first time he had seen Aoi with actual wounds made by another person.

"It's unneccesary. Just attached the findings to the police report. " Aoi answered looking at him indifferently.

"Alright, if you can't sleep. Drink one of these." The doctor gave him sleeping pills then exited the room discreetly, leaving with Takaba and the police.

Aoi was found unconscious on his bathtub by Takaba thirty minutes ago. He was bathe, towel dried and just lying inside his tub naked. Earlier, he was assaulted by Hibiki whose looks changed a lot the last time he saw him.

"Charlie, get me a male prostitute for tomorrow night," Aoi order Charlie with voice of nonchalance.

"Excuse me Sir?" Charlie was used to being summoned at Aoi's house from time to time, so being called at the middle of the night when something happened again to Aoi wasn't really a big deal for Charlie. He knew his boss has Münchausen and he knew how to adjust from his boss peculiarity of request.

He was pouring Aoi chamomile tea when he thougth he heard something outrageous from his boss.

"I want a male prostitute for tomorrow to accompany me the whole night. His looks must be....

A striking man was sitting at the longue of Xx hotel, drinking scotch and seemingly waiting for someone. He was wearing a magnificent Carlo Pignatelli's winter suit in black and shoes from Prada. His long, sleek, black hair was lazily tucked behind his ears and from time to time he brushed it off with his long slender fingers.

Every people on the entire floor was either looking at him with envy, or with attraction.

The handsome man was emitting an aura of dark, feral quality. He was almost seen as something that only existed in magazines or basically their dreams.

"May I join you?" A woman in gorgeous Royal blue cocktail dress sat beside the dashing man and looked at him invitingly. She was beautiful, and obviously very confident that she was a definite catch. The man took a glance at her and snorted.

"I'm not interested in ugly people," he said while smirking.

"Excuse me?!!" The woman was taken aback. She was already red and ashamed because a lot of the people was paying attention to their conversation.

Of course they were. It's not everyday when you get to see such a wonderful spectacle. Just who could the man be waiting that he rejected such a fine looking woman.

"Were you waiting long, Walter-san?"

"Not at all. Would you like a drink?" Aoi looked at the man appraising him from head to toe and smiled gently in approval. The man silently sat beside him and took a glance at the stunned woman next to Aoi. Her mouth was really open wide in shock.

"I told you, you're ugly." Aoi looked at the girl and chuckled, he was enjoying her embarrassed face. She was speechless at how marvelous Aoi's date for tonight look like and without saying a word, she quickly walked towards the lobby exit, leaving a group of giggling people who amused themselves at gawking.

"I'd like a bourbon, neat please." The man order the barkeep.

"So what shall I call you?" Aoi faced towards the man and nursed his scotch on one hand, gently swirling it.

"My name is Daiki. Just call me that," Daiki took his bourbon and tip it mid air before taking a sip. It's a gesture for 'let's drink or cheers.'

Aoi just smirked as a reply. He was really enjoying what was happening. Daiki was carefully picked by his talented secretary and it suiedt his taste perfectly, even to the details of what Daiki should wear.

This is gonna be an interesting night.

Hibiki was stunned to see Aoi had brought someone home with him, and it wasn't just someone, this particular person has a creepy resemblance of him. Is he my cosplayer or something? What the fuck!

He was hiding at Aoi's lawn; it was dim that night. Almost like it was not lit on purpose. He was crouching just behind the bush, his back was facing the wall.

The man sat at the porch just 12-feet away from Hibiki, it was lit enough so that you can see perfectly what they were doing. The porch had a small wooden table, probably use for coffee or reading a book. There was also one outdoor bench, big enough for two people. Aoi's guest sat there, his back facing Hibiki.

Aoi emerged from inside the house, his hair was wet and he was wearing a robe. He half-knelt at the bench and placed both his hand at it's headrest.

Aoi's guest then wrapped his hands at Aoi's nape and started licking his neck all over, slowly disrobing Aoo\i, revealing a perfectly chiseled chest and abs.

He knew that body well. He took great efforts into making sure that that body was embedded in his mind.

Does he intend to have sex here? What an exhibitionist! Hibiki held his breath a few times, looking at the scene transpiring in front of him. It was titillating him, if he's being honest with himself.

His heart raced. The man under Aoi was skilled, licking him, simultaneously stroking Aoi's member, and Aoi just let him. His face was filled with lust, lips slightly parted as he pant.

Hibiki felt a pang of jealousy; he wanted to see Aoi like this too. However, he wanted to be the one causing it.

Just then, Aoi stood up and grabbed the man's hair with both his hand and bent him, forced the Hibiki doppelganger to perform fellatio.

Blood pumped directly on Hibiki's groins. This was the first time he saw Aoi's erected penis in light, and this was the first time he saw his beautiful face grunting in ecstasy.

Seeing it was heaven.

Just then, Aoi gazed at the bush and gave that cold. mocking smirk. He was directly looking at Hibiki, who thought for sure that he was well hidden.

Oi, oi, oi! Don't tell me... he knew I was here?!

Aoi grabbed the man's head and whispered something in his ears. The man nodded and removed his pants, turned around and bent over, also now facing Hibiki.

What.. he looks like me, he fucking looks like me!! Hibiki was having major goosebumps all over. It was weird and uncomfortable seeing Aoi finger-fucking someone that looks so much like him, down to even the color of his hair. To add to the creepiness, Aoi had an evil look on his face while he traced the man's neck, looking like he was going to strangle him. Although the man was facing at Hibiki's direction, he was not looking at him and basically was not paying attention to his surroundings, occupied with the pleasure he's receiving.

"Ahh," the man winced at the cold sensation of the lubricant being poured all over his bum. When Aoi situated between his legs, Hibiki saw the bottom man arched his back as if welcoming Aoi. Hibiki knew he shouldn't watch it; it was disturbing and no normal person would think the scene was hot.

Unfortunately, Hibiki knew he was not 'normal' and no matter how sinister the whole thing was, he was aroused by it. He found Aoi's beauty and madness extremely attractive. There was no one like him.

"Ahh..ahhh.." the man moaned, his face was beet red, he was breathing heavily, holding on to the porch wooden railings.

Aoi was still wearing the robe but it was not fasten, showing all of his nakedness as he rested one knee of the bench while he continued to stretch the man's ass for the deed.

Then just as Aoi was about to position himself in entering the man, he gave another look at Hibiki's direction and licked his upper lips.

This sent shivers into Aoi's spine. He couldn't take the heat anymore. Whipping out his swollen member, Hibiki began to jerk off.

"Ahhh.. ahhh.. ooohhh.." the wild thrusting began. It was hot and powerful, Aoi was like an animal plowing through as he slammed hard at the man. He was holding the bottom's hips and pulled him forward every thrust. One of his eye was shut, evident that he was enjoying it, skin flushed red too.

"Ngghh, so tight!" Aoi exclaimed.

All this time, Aoi's gazed was with Hibiki. Is the fucker saying he thinks he is pounding me right now? Tch.. Hibiki hissed through his clenched teeth.

As Aoi's thrusting quickened, Hibiki's jerked quickly to match the gray-eyed man's pace to. He imagined everytime Aoi moved that hips, it was his hole that was being abused. It was his neck that was being littered with open-mouth kisses, that is was his hair that was being pulled as he ride out the pain from the rough sex. Hibiki felt like he was the one being screwed.

That face! Ha, that fucking hauntingly beautiful face! You wanted me to see your sex face.. Shit! I might seriously rape you next time!!

As Aoi was about to climax, he yanked the man's hair - who was hanging his head down all this time - and covered his eyes with his hand. Then Aoi bit the neck of the man and gazed at Hibiki.

His eyes was taunting him. That slate-gray eyes were looking at him as if saying that he was just Aoi's play thing. That Aoi was in control and not him.

Piss me off how fucking sexy he is.. Hibiki didn't mind that he was in an uncomfortable place. He was getting off looking at Aoi fucking someone else. It was unbearably hot, and sick.

"Cum for me!" Aoi said in a low voice, still biting down at the man's neck. Of course his request was for Hibiki, as he was not really paying attention to the man under him. He was just a hole who looked like his prey and that was it. He really wanted to get under Hibiki's skin, so much that it tingles his scalp. He loves how Hibiki was exactly how he thought him to be.

"Ohh,,nggg!" The man under him tightened his clenched as Aoi thrusted his last thrust and came.

When he stood and pulled out, the semen out of the condom dripped at the bench and Daiki collapsed onto it seemingly out of breath.

Aoi was not finish though, he pulled both of Daiki's thigh and flip him over to make him face him. In a standing position, Aoi once again put it in, almost folding Daiki into two. He looked at the bush once more and bit Daiki's legs.

Ah shit! This is torture.. Hibiki cried out as he wiped the remnants of his high.

Let's see how long can you keep up cornered rat. Remember this well, your world revolves around me..it's you who can never escape me.. Aoi smiled knowing the man from the bush continued to watch as he enjoyed the night.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Rhye_Meow Inventory

CHAPTER NINE

Huh, who's mailing me, it's..whoa 3am..
    Hibiki woke up from the vibration of his phone and found 3 mails-all coming from Mr. Takaba.

Is he serious?!! Son of a bitch..

Hibiki wore a cream colored, casual tailored-suit, with fitted white tee inside. Accompanied by a regular cut denim and walking boots; taking extra care in grooming that day. He took a bath with a lot of scented bath-oils, went to a mall that morning to purchase new accessories like earrings, ring--and even perfume. Before he left the house, he even flossed his teeth to perfection, and brushed his hair vigorously.

Like a maiden on a first date.

Earlier, Hibiki was shocked to have received a message from Takaba saying that Aoi wants to spend a day with him. Not as a stalker, but as Hibiki, and that he should be careful not to mess things up.

When Hibiki arrived at the sports complex that noon, he waited outside like instructed. A few moments later, a shiny black Porsche with convertible top stopped in front of him. The man riding it wore a gray V-neckline Gucci sweatshirt and black soft denim pants with black walking shoes. When Aoi stepped out outside his car, with luck - like a playful devil was by his side - a slight gust of wind blew his hair giving that 'i know I'm hot' vibe all over him.

Aoi walked towards to the now statue figure that was once called Hibiki. Very slowly he leaned near his date's face and removed his aviator sunglasses and asked in a mocking tone, "Did you wait long?"

Ha, I really want to cry now. All that preparation and I still look like dog shit compared to this guy... I want to suck that fingers for him very much.. Hibiki said as his eyes roamed towards Aoi's hand as the latter brush rouge hair off his face.

Hibiki was feeling flushed red because it was warm and he was nervous. Aoi is tall and gorgeous and just breath taking. When he was handing the guards his car keys, Hibiki had this questioning look. Aoi just smirked and said "Of course they would park my car for me."

With confidence, Aoi wriggled his hand instructing Hibiki to follow and he did, like a wet dog waiting for his master in the rain. When they are entering the complex, all eyes were fixed at Hibiki; the question was obvious.. 'Who is this man who dares to follow this God right here.'

Well, it's kind of an ego boost I think.. so whatever. Hibiki said, and shrugged the stares off.

They were escorted by two guys dressed in black suit and ushered them in the front seat. When they finally sat, Aoi crossed his long legs, fixed his hair and placedit to his side. It was like watching an action movie with lots of thrill and explosion. The people that surrounds them were waiting for what will happen next.

"What are you looking at, hmm? 'You enjoying the view?" Aoi asked Hibiki while he chuckled a little; he caught Hibiki staring with mouth open wide.

"Well, Walter-san it seems you don't know the word 'subtlety'. You walk in here with people escorting you and sat there looking like royalty with an air of arrogance. What do you expect?" Hibiki snapped back.

"Hmm? Don't mind other people Hibi~ki.. just keep your attention only for me.." he whispered at Hibiki's ear and chuckled once more. The people at the back row gasped, and you could almost hear the girls yelling "kyaaaa!"

Oh no stupid penis, don't wake up now!!

Aoi must have felt Hibiki squirmed and decided to tease a bit. He grazed his thumb against Hibiki's neck and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? The day hasn't even started Hibi-ki."

Man, this rich, snooty bastard likes to torture other people more than himself.. yes .. that's probably it.. I mean why would he ask Ueda Hibiki to accompany him, knowing im his paid stalker.

"Walter-san please order us drinks, I'm kinda thirsty." So fucking thirsty. Hibiki dodged the situation by changing the subject. He needs to, or he's probably going to be ape like and hump Aoi there.

"Heh.. ofcourse you can , what would you like to drink?" Aoi brushed a rogue hair off of Hibiki's forehead which made Hibiki shiver. He sighed a long suffering one, "Walter -san , i'll just go to the restroom real quick."

He didn't wait for Aoi's reply and stood up. Aoi waved his hand and two men in suits followed and escorted Hibiki to the restroom. The suits waited outside, allowing him perfect privacy.

You need to calm down Hibiki. That son of bitch is playing mental chess. You just have to tough it up.
    He slapped his face and exhaled, but this wasn't enough to relax him so he decided to splash some water to it.

When he was finished, he gazed at the mirror and was shocked. Aoi was behind him and smiling like this amuses him, his eyes squinting a little.

"Walter-san, why are you doing this? You knew very well what I do for you, so why invite me?" Hibiki turned to face him and placed both his hands at behind him by the sink.

Aoi moved in closer.

"You know, you were being delinquent in chasing me lately. It's been, well... boring." Aoi's face was inches away from him, his long beautiful hair was dangling by, rested on Hibiki's shoulder.

I can smell his breath.. his scent..now what do I do?

"You had your fun with me didn't you? Now.. I wan't to know... what would you taste like?" Aoi whispered on Hibiki's ear and breathe in. The warm feeling made Hibiki weak in the knees.

"Walter-san,. Please..." Hibiki pleaded. He was really aroused at the situation, and he's not sure if can handle ccontroling himself. He never had to control his lust and it was hard to start then and there.

""Hmm?" Aoi held Hibiki's nape and drew him closer to him, with just an inch away from kissing, Aoi whispered, "I really plan that this day would at least end up in a hotel, but this is okay too."

Then, the two kissed. It was hot and hungry, tongue swirling in. Aoi filled Hibiki's mouth and invaded it, relentless and rough. Aoi yanked Hibiki's hips and hugeg him tighter, so tight that Hibiki was moaning very loud. Aoi sucked Hibiki's tongue while his hand played with the latter's hair.

"Mmm.. huu..uhnn."

Aoi was not wasting time and opened his zipper, and held Hibiki's hand and guide him to touch it.

My .. that's hot! Hibiki groaned and lifted one hand to trace Aoi's neck, all the while working on the man's prick.

Their kisses stopped and spittle connected their mouth. Hibiki was jerking off Aoi's hot and hard member, totally lost the control he wanted to display. Aoi's hand was roaming Hibiki's skin inside the man's shirt, while the other one was busy fumbling through the man's zipper.

"Ah, let me," Hibiki opened his own fly and whipped out his own penis. This was the first time Aoi saw Hibiki face to face and his aroused face excited the long hair man.

Aoi tugged Hibiki's hair and pressed him against the wall.

"Motherfucker! That hurts!" the younger one cried out, hissing as his face was pressed on the cold bathroom wall.

Aoi tugged Hibiki's pants with swift movement, spread the man's legs by situating his knees between them, and started to grind against Hibiki's hole.

"Oi! Are you for real? At least stretch me a little!"

Hibiki protested, and though Aoi was reluctant, he knew he would hurt as well going in now, so did what the man wants. He got surprised that Hibiki was actually carrying lube packets and laughed a bit when the man gave it to him. Hibiki wanted to die of embarrassment; it was so obvious he was prepared to be pinned down and there was no denying that he was.

I bleached my anus for this! Hibiki said to himself as he was being stretched. Though the preparation wasn't thorough, just enough so his insides were filled with lubricant.

"Guh.. uhnn.." Aoi was already half inside and he felt good that he can't help but moan.

Shit that was crazy sexy.. But my ass feels like it's tearing apart, I'm getting soft. Hibiki groaned as he felt Aoi's breaths on his nape and the man's hands as he was held by the waist.

"Hibi..Hibiki... uhn" Aoi thrusted, supporting both of their weight.

Ah that's hot.. shit.. the lewd sounds echoes here and my.. ah.. The echoes did not help Hibiki control what he was feeling either, so instead of focusing on the pain, he was enjoying the grunts and moans from the man currently abusing his tight hole.

"Ah.. Walter.. A.Aoi.." he was feeling him up to hilt. His prostate was being stimulated and felt like something was tickling him from inside. It was crazy. It was hot and it felt so good. He started to loosen up and jerked himself off.

Aoi bit his shoulder when he felt the clenching disappeared.

"Arghh!" Hibiki squirmed, but Aoi just pounded at him harder. It was unbearable. The breathy sounds, the squishy sounds, the stinging shoulders, the fragrant long hair that dangles around his body, it excited him.

I didn't know I was such an M. Fucking shit!

"Shit.. i'm going to cum Aoi. Can I cum? I want to cum!" His breathing were rapid and he convulsed. As a result, his anal wall tightened around Aoi that the man felt the knots around his abdomen.

"Then cum!" Aoi slammed at him held Hibiki's hand up, his hips making his upper body dangle low. Aoi sucked Hibiki's nape as the man rubbed his penis on the wall.

Hibiki came after a few seconds of spasming and spilled his load on the floor.

A few thrust more, Aoi pulled out and yanked his partner to kneel and shot his load on Hibiki's face.

This fucking bastard! Hibiki said as he closed his eyes. He was too tired to argue so he just took it.

"Ha..ha,." Aoi breathed hard and threw his head back as he rode his orgasm.

Hibiki immediately stood up and wash his face while Aoi tried to regain his breathing.

After they have cleaned themselves, Aoi lit up a cigarette and sat on the sink counter.

"What are you smirking at?" Hibiki saw Aoi and immediately assumed he was amused by what has happen.

Aoi brushed his hair and exhaled, spewing large amount of smoke and smiled at Hibiki.

"Nothing. I just wonder, how will it end for you.."

Hibiki felt scared. That eyes wew not the usual eyes he usually see. He felt threatened by it.

- Buzz. Buzz. -

"Who.. who the fuck is ringing my doorbell in the middle of the night?!"

Hibiki stood up and his hips ached all over. The vigorous activity he did earlier did a number on him and his walking was really slow and painful.

He opened his door and saw a beautiful man, probably around 175cm in height, white skin, black hair and black eyes. He wore a soft smile on his face, almost too friendly for someone he doesn't know.

He resembles Hibiki very much.

"Ueda Hibiki-san was it? Nice to meet you, I'm Matsuo Kaname.... The previous stalker."

Credits
    Karin Inventory
    YO Summer Festival Akira Xanxus

This story is daebak!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles