Inked Skin ~robertita and Bloodbunny~ {18+}

robertita

2ngalqg.jpg

My name is Bryan Snow. I'm 26 years old and I live alone in a rent flat. At 20 I worked in a tattoo salon for a friend who died in a car accident 2 years ago. The salon was about to close but I buy it with the money I saved. I improve it lots by hunging photos with my tatoos and by playing rock music. My clients always return for a new tattoo. I prefer the black tattoos but Im working with color ink as well. I' m gay and even I had few relationship I didn' t meet the love of my life yet. When I'm not working I like to light a cigarette and draw new tattoos.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

d6f8fa58995d8bc46ada3b9bb1bb08a5.jpg

Name: Alexander Robert

Hair color: Blonde / Eye color: Blue

Bio: My Name is Alexander Robert and I work in a music store as the manager of the small business, I've been recently trying to get into modeling since the extra cash would be nice. I am gay and haven't really had any serious relationships. I love to draw and write in my free time, I'm currently getting a tattoo finished over a few day due to excessive detail, I had started getting the tattoo about two years ago but then the parlor closed.

Alexander opened up shop for the day as he sipped on his now cold coffee, business hadn't been doing well due to the shift in everyone buying music on online store, lucky some collectors and others still want hard copies. As I sat behind the counter picking up the newspaper my attention was drawn to the sound of the door opening, it's usaul to see customers this early but it did occasionally happen. He had medium black hair a quite toned body and dressed well. I tried my best not to oogle him, trust me it was hard I didn't want to freak them out into never coming back.

"Done" Bryan said to the girl in front of him. "Please go and check it in front of the mirror there" he added knowing his client will like hers new tattoo. "You are the best as always Rockie". Bryan smiled hearing his pet name. "What are you doing tonight?" she asked looking to him in a seductive way. "I'm busy babe. Maybe another time". The girl nodded and paid him before she left the parlor. Bryan looked into his agenda and saw he had a hour free before he next client arrived. He locked the parlor's door and hurried to a music store that was close to his parlor. "Hello" he greeted the seller "Can you help me? I want some new rock cds".

Alexander slightly stumbled out from behind the counter and gave Bryan a slightly nervous smile obviously die to the fact that he nearly tripped a second ago.

"Follow me." Alexander said happily as he went in front leading the other to the rock section of the store. Today he was wearing a bit different style then he usually did he looked like he just came from a beach party rather then working a shift, an open back tank top that revealed his half done tattooed angel wings.

"Do you prefer modern day rock or more of a vintage?"

“Thank you” Bryan said and followed the boy. “He looks like a teen. I wonder how old is he” he thought as the tattoo dragged his attention. “This look like Mark’s…is not finished” he thought loudly and smiled when the boy looked on him “I prefer vintage one. I have a parlor…here close…I need them for costumers” he explained being curious about other’s tattoo. “May I ask you why your tattoo is not finished?” he asked forgetting about the CDs.

Alexander smiled softly.

"Ah I see." Alexander grabs two discs off the shelf and hands them to him.

" These have a bunch of the olded popular songs as a collection." Alexander was curious about the others work, he had seen multiple artists but he assumed that this one was the one that his friends were talking about.

"Since it had alot of detail in it I had to get it drawn over multiple sessions but the artist never finished before the place shut down...heard something bad happened to him makes me sad I was getting to know the lad we had alot in common."

"Mark died in a car accident 2 years ago...he was my best friend. He was the only one who helped me when my family kick me out..." Bryan explained with a sad voice. " I managed to buy his parlor and I open it 6 months ago. My style is similar with Mark so if you want to pass by ...I will finish it" he added taking the CDs. "Thank you. How much is it?"

Alexander frowned his expression mixed with shock and sadness.

"I'm so sorry to hear that."Alexander patted Bryans back.

"I'd like that, I'm sure it would also help closure a bit."Alexander smiled softly.

"Don't worry about it, it's on the house." Alexander ran his gan threw his own hair pushing it back abit .

"By the way my name is Alexander, I'm the manager of this place." Alexis pulled out a pen and pad.

"Do you want my number in case if you have to contact me? I'm usually working on weekends in the evening, sometimes I just like to pop in and check on everyone make sure everything is flowing well."

"SURE. Give me your number. I'm working less in weekend but for you I have time. I need to see your tattoo completely to draw it and see what should we add on it. Plus it will be on free. Because Mark...he did it" Bryan explained smiling. He looked on the number other gave him and put it on his pocket. "I will call you on weekend. If you have time we can meet."

Alexander wrote down his number and handed it to Bryan .

"I'd feel bad if I don't pay for the tattoo..." Alexander paused.

"At least allow me to cover the cost of the supplies." Alexander smiled softly.

"I'm only working in the evening on the weekends just a couple hours I'll have plenty of time just don't plan from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and I'll be free."

"My name is Bryan. I forgot to introduce myself. I' m sorry. The fact I meet another friend of Mark made me forgot about being polite". Bryan appologised and smiled. "I have to go now. Soon my client arrive and I can' t be late. Have a nice day" he greet the other and left thinking he liked his new costumer.

Alexander smiled.

"It's fine I can understand." Alexander wondered about the other job and his customers of the teated him well.

"I don't want to hold you back, see ya later." Alexander said with a smiled as watched Alexander leave. Alexander went back to the counter and plopped back down onto his chair spending a lot of the day wondering about Bryan.

(Time skip.)

Alexander woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off, glaring at the alarm clock he groaned but got up and turned it off, since he was expecting the other to call him over the weekend he didn't want to sleep through the other calling so he made sure to stay on routine.

Bryan woke up early on Saturday morning wondering if to call Alexander or not. "Maybe he's at work already...should I sent him a SMS?" he thought jumping from bed and going to his kitchen for make some coffee and to smoke. "But I promised him I will call" he said to himself. He grabbed the phone from the table and dialed the number. He knew it by heart already "Good morning. Bryan here...I was wondering if can we meet later...I will come and take you with my car".

Alexander was starting to get dressed as he heard the phone ring in a panic he ran to the phone in his boxers shirt only half on in a breathless voice he responded.

"Good.. morning to you as well."he paused for a moment catching his breath .

"I'm fine with that what time do you want to pick me up? Just give me enough time to finish dressing." Alexander laughed softly.

"I'm not dress either. First thing in the morning - my coffee and my cigarette. I can be there on 30 minutes. Did you have breakfast? I haven' t ....maybe we can eat together" Bryan suggesting hoping the other won' t find strange his invitation. "May I have your address please" he asked grabbing a pen and a paper.

"No I haven't had breakfast yet...I will eat with you if you insist." Alexander said a hint of guilt in his voice, Alexander slipped on a pair of jeans as the other talked.

" Oh my address? The eagle falls apartment building unit 304 third floor, I'll see you in 30 minutes." Alexander said with a chuckle knowing that he would need to rush to be ready in time.

"I will be there" Bryan said before he hang up. He sipped from his coffee before he ran to have his shower. "What should I wear?" He thought once he went back to his bedroom. He finally took a black tshirt and some jeans and his favourite shoes. After looking one more time into the mirror he grabbed his car keys and ran out of door. He knew where Alexander lived so in 5 minutes he was there. We took the lift and soon was in front of room 304. He rang the bell and waited...

Alexander answered the door upon hearing the door bell in, he stood there a cup of tea in hand dressed in a sheer loose top with colourful skinny jeans his bed bead still evident.

"Morning Bryan." Alexander yawned.

"Wanna come in for a moment I'm almost fone my tea and I dont want to spill it in your car."

"Good morning Alexander. I will like a cup of tea as well" Bryan said entering into other' s house. He looked around seeing the other has a messy house same as his. "Are you living alone?" he asked being curious. "I do even the rent isn' t cheap at all. But I need peace to draw." he explained wondering what to do next.

Alexander walked into the living room and gestured him to sit down, there was ropes and ribbon laying about the area and the ceiling had detachable handing rings, Alexander was a bit kinky but he ran more of an art blog then a adult blog.

"Yeah, I'm living alone currently." His apartment was rather nice ans expensive looking but his father had paid the rent ahead of time for the next five years.

"I'll be back." Alexander left the room and headed to the kitchen and soon came back with a metal tray with two cups a teapot, sugar bowl and milk on it.

" I like ot here the neighbours are very understanding and don't try to yank your ear off for every little thing."

"You are lucky indeed" Bryan said wondering why the other had those stuffs on his house. "Maybe he's gay?" he thought. "Maybe you have a girlfriend to pass by..all these ribbons..." he asked being curious. He add two teaspoons of sugar into his tea and some milk. "It's tasty. Even I prefer coffee I never refuse a nice cup of tea. Where do you want us to have the breakfast?"

Alexander smiled softly.

" It's funny since everyone always said I'm a jinx to myself." Alexander looked over with a confused expression.

"Never was romantically interested in girls although they make great wingmans." Alexander laughed softly picking up long ribbon.

"I'm a bondage artist, I know just about every pattern and knot." He said as he looped the ribbon under one of his ties and began working making a ribbon rose garter.

" Ribbons alot more gentle on the skin." He paused as the other asked where he wanted to go.

"Anywhere is fine with me."

"So you are an artist yourself" Bryan smiled watching how the other is making ribbons. "It seems we are alike. I don' t like girls but they do like me. Always they ask me out" he laughed taking the cup of tea into his hands. He sipped a little and stood up. "Since you made the tea what about I make the breakfast? If you don' t mind I will use your kitchen".

Alexander smiled softly.

"I guess you could say that." Alexander sat down beside Bryan.

"You think they'd get an idea after awhile." Alexander sipped his tea.

"It's a bit of a mess in there if you don't mind that go ahead."

Bryan laughed "We are alike Alexander. My house is a mess as well. Draws and ink everywhere." He petted Alexander head "If a woman likes you they won't give up easily. But I don' t tell them I'm gay either". He headed to the kitchen making sure he won' t destroy other' s ribbons and stuff. The kitchen was not as bad as the living room. He opened the fridge and found inside everything he needed for breakfast. "Eggs, ham and butter plus toast are ok for you?" he yelled knowing the other will hear him.