Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• GingerCake

• weiai

• unlove

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that.

They should take it all off.

It was a very good idea to use a red robe in that photoshoot.

I always did say the back is very sexy regardless of the gender (it looks like submission in our primitive part of brain)

and the legs are also very inviting regardless of gender (because it's the V point and the joining point is where you enter LooL yes, humans are animals. God help us all)

Soooo, this does not give the vibe I had with Addicted. To be honest I'm not much into pretty boys or girls.

I like to see more character, actors who can really achieve at least camaraderie if not love then just 'look good' but get me zero feeling.

I'm superficial as anyone else (as in I would never dare to pair myself to any of these guys on photoshoot cause I know I'm too huge for them, they are china dolls compared to me), but hey....I've played with pretty dolls as a kid now I'm an adult and I want to see feelings emerge on screen, damn it.

Its really weird lately I watched this show and the actors are acting bffs. They are bffs in real life but they just can't take in on screen. How do I say this. They can not get in character and as those characters be friends. Theyre okay behind scenes and awkwardly fake when shooting the drama.

So it made me think that acting is very hard when you're trying to have chemistry of any kind with your co-actors and making the audience drool is pretty much piece of cake compared to making them believe that you actually feel something for your costars.

Are you trying to make this difficult for everybody?!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Your post is very ... I'll be frank and superficial, "horny-ating". Please, talk more about the primitive part of our brain and less about the acting. Thank you! *giggles*

I, too, hope to see some chem between the leads but I wouldn't bet my money on any show that's made in China. Although, this one seems to have good PR, neat-looking actors, good photoshoots. I have no clue who the guys are so I can't comment on their performance, we'll see them on screen soon enough.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It really looked like the Lettermen show but I think there are other shows that tvb copies from other stationsI think most of the time if you copy little parts from different shows or even from different countries and then put them together itd be okay