Turn A Corner to Love You Webseries <拐个弯儿来爱你>

Naomi

Sorry if this thread was made already. I found this series some time ago, but I haven't heard any news about it aside from comments. If anyone could contribute, that would be great. I can't find the synopsis anywhere, and I recall seeing it briefly but I can't remember where. All I remember is that (iirc) it had something to do with fashion showbiz. Edit: found synopsis on their youtube channel and updated it onto this post.

Title:

Fly in Shallow | 拐个弯儿来爱你 | Turn a Corner to Love You

Trailer:

[video=youtube;dS-MRf8kz0E]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Synopsis:

清流时装耽美剧《拐个弯儿来爱你》。该剧由猫野原著《低空飞行》改编。主要讲述池岳和陆徙这对青梅竹马的好朋友之间,由友情拐弯儿升华为爱的故事。剧中不仅有超帅前女友实力助攻,还有萌萌的腐男和腐女的日常,既有满满的基萌粉红,也有大刀阔斧的创业剧情。现在在网易云阅读独家连载中。看原著戳这里

FLY IN SHALLOW is a light and fashion styled BOY'S LOVE drama. It is based on DICK FLY written by Maoye. Chi'Yue and Lu'Xi are closed friends since childhood. The story tells a transformation of a friendship to a love-ship. In this drama, not only ex-girlfriend, but also daily life of a rotten man and a rotten woman. Even we have gay kind cute and pink love story, the main story is about entrepreneurship. Right now, we have the original book updated in WangYi Cloud Reading, which you can check via

Info (taken from a YT comment):

"The webseries is called 拐个弯儿来爱你 which quite literally means "Turn a Corner to Love You" but they are actually using the word “弯” to imply the meaning of "turning gay to love you." It's based off a BL novel. The main actors are 宝宝 (Bao Bao) and 悄悄 (Qiao Qiao). All the actors/actresses and the production crew are all voluntarily helping to put the movie together. Meaning, they are not getting paid for it. This also means that Bao Bao and Qiao Qiao are not professional actors! The make out scenes and the scenes shown in this video were actually filmed on the first and second day they met each other. Since they aren't looking to pay for actors, the two previous main leads actually dropped out at the last minute. Thankfully, one of the crew members contacted Bao Bao who agreed at 12 am, the night before filming, to help create the movie. I totally recommend keeping up with this series! You can watch many of the (raw) Behind the Scenes if you search up 拐弯儿网络戏. I can try to sub some if I have time. A lot of the videos are posted on their Weibo, ActFun, and Billi Billi. Their CP feel is so amazing, especially since they barely know each other!"

Links:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• GingerCake

• weiai

• unlove

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Behind the Scenes Video:

[unsubbed, 1 hr+]

- - - Updated - - -

Some Bao Bao, and Qiao Qiao. [Feel free to post stills, because I'm still trying to find them.]

Photos:

%E5%9B%BE2-9.jpg

CatSQmHVAAA483a.jpg

user-videospic-20160203224716lljlMMBC0.jpg

141819360u1oiwa8.jpg

17111534udmmf4vx.jpg

23050642jsvdkx4t.jpg

Actors:

Bao Bao

006nPqUMgw1f46nchq6oxj319d1w07wj.jpg

006nPqUMgw1f46ncu4pxfj319d1w0e83.jpg

Qiao Qiao (Most pictures are him with Bao Bao, and not by himself)

006nPqUMjw1f2t2zzje2xj30hs0no3zv.jpg

Random BTS Gif Moments of Bao Bao & Qiao Qiao:

Part 1

aa8a2884jw1f1r6tp69v9g208w050tpx.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1r6trbgdhg208w0501kx.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1r6tuan0zg208w050h5i.gif

Part 2

aa8a2884jw1f1u5scnqa5g208w050dys.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5sfhz7rg208w050e3x.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5shqdoig208w050kjl.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5sk40z2g208w050hdt.gif

[More Under Spoiler Cut]

aa8a2884jw1f1u5smh0x8g208w050hdt.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5soqvdig208w050e81.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5sr7ndvg208w0504ij.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5stlntbg208w0501kx.gif

aa8a2884jw1f1u5swno3dg208w050e81.gif

Also, I'm not sure yet about the release date. If there were Chinese speakers on this forum, then if they did some digging, they might find something though. I could be mistaken but there was a rumor going around that it'll come out sometime during this summer (2016).

(Tagging people I've seen on the forum who like Chinese BL. Sorry if this is awkward since I'm basically tagging strangers, haha. I'm not a stalker, I swear. Idk how the tag system works here, but I'll try, lol.)

[/MENTION]

I want to see this

Same. I hope I hear of the release date soon. This would be so much easier if I could speak Chinese, rip.

(Tagging people I've seen on the forum who like Chinese BL. Sorry if this is awkward since I'm basically tagging strangers, haha. I'm not a stalker, I swear. Idk how the tag system works here, but I'll try, lol.)

[/MENTION]

onion1

According to the information in their official Weibo, it's expected to be release in summer holidays (which means should be around July or August).

Currently, the author and also the scriptwriter, Mao Ye is still writing and updating the chapters. The novel is actually not completed yet.

onion1

According to the information in their official Weibo, it's expected to be release in summer holidays (which means should be around July or August).

Currently, the author and also the scriptwriter, Mao Ye is still writing and updating the chapters. The novel is actually not completed yet.

Woo! Thanks for the reply, you're awesome. c:

Yay! I found the first chapter in English on wattpad. Credit goes to the translator, Eli/hopeyhyung. Link:

Awh, too bad I don't have a wattpadd account. ~x~

So, I don't have a wattpad account, but the important part (a more detailed synopsis) didn't require registration for viewing. For those of you who don't have a wattpad account/can't click the link--here's screenshots of the synopsis in full (all credit goes to Eli/hopeyhyung):

1HTzQ.png

PluX.png

OljVe.png

That whet my appetite. Looking forward to this. I hope the translator keeps going too.

Me and you both!

Ahhh I was waiting for this since I saw the bts video in Youtube. They look so good together I have to watch it soon ;) Thank you so much for the info :) :Excited:

I can't tell--but it seems like they deleted all their posts or something? On their weibo I mean. What do you guys think?