Rock and a Hard Place (Taviss X Virtualoo)

taviss

tumblr_o80qpkZ29t1v7ant1o1_400.jpg

Matthew Terrell

Height: 5'10

Hair: Natural blond

Eyes: Very pale blue

Origin: Cocasien

Body type: Fit, slightly muscular.

-------------------------

Finally Friday! Matthew was sitting at his desk at the office, a small and young advertising agency; Darwin. Even if the company had only sixteen employees, their young vision and dedication made them more and more popular with the company who wanted a fresh publicity campaign aimed at a young adult public. Matthew was with them since the beginning, four years ago. It was not always easy, the salary had been almost inexistent at first but with time and all the good work of the owners and the three employees, they manage to grow and hit some big contracts that put them on the map. His salary was now more than respectable and he was able recently to buy a nice little condo in the downtown area. At twenty seven years old, he was finally able to live alone in his own place and it was bliss for him.

Matthew was looking at his screen, working on the last project when he received a ball of paper on the head. It had been tossed by his front desk colleague; Mark.

-“Hey dude, what are you doing this weekend? Clubbing again? Hahaha” Mark said looking over his screen.

-“Meh, not sure, but probably. . . Even if there’s not any Djs that’s very interesting. Dancing is dancing anyway, why?”

-“Wanna come with me to a friend’s party on Saturday. You know the architect guy I told you about. He owns a very luxurious loft and he’s throwing a party. . . ” Seeing Matthew’s face being not very convinced he added; “There’ll be a Dj and a bar. . . and I’m sure you can find a new guy to play with, hey oh! Hahaha” Mark on his last word dodged the ball of paper that Matt had toss back at him.

-“Okay, but you pay me all my drinks.” Matthew said smiling teasingly. It could be nice to meet news peoples in a friendlier context than in a club.

-“HEY! You’re crazy, you drink like a fish, you’d put me on bankrupt! I’ll pay your first three, mhk?” Mark pleaded; “Oh, come on man.”

-“Ok, but if it’s dull I want a bottle of Vodka on my desk Monday.”

-----------------------

On Saturday afternoon, Matthew went workout outside, doing three hours of parkour with friends. He had start to freerun to conquer his fear of height. Now that he had conquered it, the parkour was feeling like flying. Like the name say, he was feeling free when running and it was a good way to stay in shape. After his run he took a shower and put nice clothes to be at his best. His coworker had teased him about it, but it was the truth, he hoped that he could find a nice man to play with tonight. In clubs it was also easy to find a nice entertainment but it was mostly physical. The music was too loud to even try to talk so he was generally disappointed the second the other would talk on the pillow.

Mark was waiting for Matthew at the subway station. They were meeting there to walk the rest of the way to the loft together. When they arrived at the luxurious building they had to take the elevator to the last floor. Matthew exclaimed when the door opened. It was not a loft it was a fucking penthouse and it was huge. The blond punched his friend hard on his arm and said:

-“How the fuck you know a guy who owns that kind of penthouse? I was so happy to have been able to buy myself a little condo downtown. Now I feel I don’t fuck with the right peoples! Seriously Mark, dafuck?”

-“HAHAHA! I know him from high school. He’s the son of the owner of a big architect company; you know the one that do all the contract of big luxurious Hotel of the country. He’s not that much my friend but seriously I don’t really care right now! Let’s go drink like hell Matt!”

On that they started to explore the house. There were so many people everywhere and there were so many beautiful people. That observation made Matthew grinned. When they find the bar, they took two shooter of Vodka, to start nicely the night and then Matt took a glass of a nice white wine and Mark a whatever cocktail. The music was perfect, it was a Dj he knew and like, the place was amazing, the peoples were beautiful, this evening was very promising.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• taviss

• virtualoo

It was another long day of work for Samuel as he was sketching up a logo for a local company that liked his work. He took the job without hesitation and spend most of his day working on it. He was very careful in sketching and coloring every little corner and line to meet the needs of the company. It was for an architect company who wanted to save money on artwork for their logo but liked his portfolio.

When it came time to show them the final product, they loved the work they were shown. After payment, he proceeded to leave the building. One of his friends came up to him and started to speak with him. "So hey man, What are you doing Saturday night?" He asked with a laugh and a rough pay on his back. "Me? Probably hang out at home, no good places to hang that night" He spoke with a light shrug. His friend spoke up, saying "Dude, there is this crazy party happening in a ducking penthouse and you neeeed to go. You got to come!" He said and Samuels eyes lit up. He never been to a pent house dance party before.."Definetly! See you there" Samuel added as he went to plan an outfit.

--------

His friend was right..this place was amazing..! Everything looked so big and spacious and very expensive. The entire place was filled with people dancing and drinking with each other. Now this was certainly an interesting party. He went to go get a drink, downing a quick cocktail,, not spilling any on his good clothes. Once he was done, he enter out to dance on the dance floor, swaying and moving to the music.

Matthew stayed a moment with Mark but soon they finished talking to different people. Those kinds of parties were for that anyway. He gladly talked with people around, easily fitting in any conversations. After an hour or so, his glass of wine finished, he moved again over the bar to take two vodka shooters back to back. Time for dancing! The music was perfect; he slid in the crowd of the dancefloor jumping around like everyone else. While dancing he stayed alert, looking around spotting the sexy guys, moving closer, to find if they were or not receptive. While dancing with a guy that was clearly receptive but a bit too much a full of himself douchebag for Matt, he spotted a cute guy in the middle on the crowd. He was about to subtly evade the douchebag, who was a bit too much invading his space, to go see closer the cute one, when Mark grabbed his wrist and placed himself between the steroid guy and Matthew. He grinned and mimed someone drinking pointing outside of the dancefloor. The blond one smiled and nodded fallowing his friend out of the massive group. Mark said:

-“Did I just save you from that fake tan dude? HAHAHA”

-“I would have been able to escape him easily without your help you know!” Matthew said laughing too.

-“Hey shooter time, my treat”

After their third round Mark left his friend saying that Matthew was stealing the girls gaze over him. Matt spotted a space in a coach and went there to sit a bottle of water in his hand. It took a lot for him to be only feeling of alcohol but the last three one were enough for now and if he wanted to find that cute guy he had seen before, he would need to be able to think. Still sitting he started to scan the room.

Samuel danced his heart out, happy to be enjoying the night out just dancing nd enjoying himself so freely. He knew he shouldn't drink too much alcohol but tonight he should let loose and celebrate! This was a party after all, he should have a little fun. He went toward the bar again and decided to take a few shots of whatever sounded really good from behind the bar. Wow..those were really strong shots! He thought to himself as he went to dance for a bit.

After the shots, he decided to do some more dancing to keep his blood flowing and well..he just really wanted to dance! He danced in the middle of the dance floor, not caring how well or how bad he danced. Swaying his hips back and forth to the music, he also let his head bob to the best of the notes in the song. It helped when the song was very lively to dance to..

From the coach Matthew was sitting, he could see from the end of the dancefloor to the kitchen, the bar in the middle not so far from where he was. From his place, he could see everyone passing from a place to another, but there were a lot of peoples, finding the cute guy in that crowd would be difficult. Right at that moment he saw him walking toward the bar. How lucky! The blond stayed on the coach and observed the man that had catch his attention before from afar. He observed his slim shape, probably a bit smaller than Matthew too. He had a nice face, black hair a bit messy. He smiled when he saw him took three shots back to back. Wow! That was someone that wanted to have a party night. He checked around but saw no one that seemed to be with him. He had talked to no one before returning on the dancefloor. Maybe he would like some company, Matthew thought, a grin forming on his face.

He stood up and entered the dancing crowd looking for his person of interest. He moved skilfully between people, slowly but surely closing the gap between his objective and himself. When Matt finally reached his goal, he placed himself on the cute guy side, keeping a comfortable distance, not trying to intrude his space. While dancing on the music, he looked at the interesting man, smiling, trying to make eyes contact.

Samuel was dancing his heart out, the crowd pretty decent for the dance floor. His mind was occupied with his boyfriend, his dislike for clubbing or anything that was viewed as anything adventurous. He didn't drink or do anything that was particularly dirty or fun. This is why he went to the club on that particular night..

Soon, he noticed one person was dancing next to him and seemed to be making eye contact with him. He was..smiling at him? And boy..was this guy cute looking..Samuel couldn't help but think as his mind was growing fuzzy. Samuel shot the other a small smile, closing a small bit of space between them as he continued to dance.

Matthew continued dancing; happy the man at his side had given him a small smile in return. He slowly changed his position to face the other. The previous movement of that man, closing the gap a bit, had not pass unnoticed by Matt and so now he was hoping to go further. He respected the distance established though. His flirting skills resided more in his manner, gaze and way to speak than physically. So he continued dancing for a while looking and smiling warmly at the cute one. After a moment, he gestured to the other; pointing his ear and making a thumb up. He then leaned forward, placing his mouth very close to the left ear of the interesting man and said:

-“The DJ is good; his mixes are great.” The music was very loud on the dance floor and if he had not spoken directly in the other’s ear he would had probably not understood him at all. He pull back still facing the other and smiled widely. He wanted to talk a bit with that man. He was very nice looking, totally his style even if he looked a bit shy. But hey! For Matthew every style was his style of guy… Well except douchebag… Only douchebag like other douchebag anyway. Matthew leaned again this time putting a hand on the other’s shoulder and said:

-“I’m Matthew by the way! What’s your? “He took his place again, removing his hand, smiling and waiting for the other to reply to him, lots of hope in his smile.

Samuel kept dancing, liking dancing with the stranger. He seemed rather nice at first glance, liking the soft smile coming from the man. It just seemed to hold this warmth and feeling of wanting to be closer to the other. It seemed the other man wanted to talk to him, looking at him and seeing that he was gesturing to his ear. Did he want to tell me something?

The other leaned in so close to his ear for a moment and it made him blush lightly for a brief moment. He has always been sensitive around his neck and ears, especially when people get close to them like this man was doing right now. He nodded in agreement as he tried to compose himself before he started to speak. "Definitely, I'm Samuel" Samuel finally answered, agreeing with the mixes while also introducing himself. He smiled right back at Matthew, thinking that he was very good looking for a guy...no, focus..