Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sai-Miyoshi Inventory
    Mikazuki Gift 2015 Natsume Takashi YO Spring Festival UK

Whats your dream profession?

Hey!
    Whats your current profession?
    And actually what do you really wanna do?
    Is it the same as your profession?

K basically I'm just interested about the variety of people on this forum :3

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Droolprince Inventory

Re: Whats your dream profession?

Well, right now I don't really have a profession so to say but I work part-time in retail, outside of that i'm also an artist and looking to go to college soon to become a translator. I love to learn about different languages and different cultures of the world.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    aruchan01 Inventory
    Izumi Sena Shougo Sena Ryouma Ichijou Klaus von Wolfstadt

I would love to beckon an English Professor someday, cause i badly wanted to know and learn deeper about the linguistics T^T the subject is my waterloo so i really wanted to make it now as my strength T^T

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Lemon Juice Inventory

Well I am already a teacher but I still want to become something else. Let's say for example, a traveler. I also want to become an artist. I am trying my best to learn to draw and stuff. hehe... For now the dream that is closer to what I already am is to become a professor in a different country.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    Misaki Takahashi YO Pride Mikazuki Gift 2 2017 Mikazuki Gift 1 2017

Something art-y, like book illustrations, thats what i wanna do. I would also like to write a book that is easier to read for dyslectic people, (lots of the books in uni are stupied and)-_- but i dont Think thats gonna happend cuz my studdies is not going well atm -____-'
    There is and love and hate relationships with me and books, i like em but they dont like me.

Credits
    gin Inventory
    Gin YO Fall Festival Special Mikazuki Special Card

Since I was young I'd dreamed becoming a neuro-surgeon, I even joined every club related to science (Dissection in every subject makes me very much excited, be it a cat, frog, chicken, dog or watching human parts in a formalin jar, it made me so curious with how everything works).

When college came, my parents told me that they couldn't afford medical school. Being a twat who really lacks passion/interests? at everything (be it dreams, hobbies or goals) I just conceded to their decision.

So I ended up being an accountant. (*PLOTTWIST!!!!!!!) >_> Though I'm a full-time Madao rn.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Bakyura Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Roxas Riku Kurose

I don't exactly have a dream profession, but if I had to choose, the closest would be something like an editor, or a professor :)

Unfortunately, it seems like I'm headed toward an entirely different path. I'm about to complete my pre-medical course, and of course, after this, my parents want me to proceed to medical school. They aren't really forcing me, but they aren't too keen on the idea of me not continuing?

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] It's a shame that you couldn't go to medical school for that reason :/ It's people like you, people who want it, that should really go. Not people like me who'll most probably do an average job because it isn't exactly their interest (not to discredit you being an accountant though, I have a lot of friends who took up accounting and I heard it's very difficult and competitive. I personally find it amazing that you can understand the subject)

Credits
    gin Inventory
    Gin YO Fall Festival Special Mikazuki Special Card

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] nah it was even a shocker that I took commerce. My friends were shocked, they said it's unbelievable since I'm a science person. Well that just proves that you can't always get what you want. I could've took I.T since I'm kind of interested in coding or even art. At least everything's done, maybe in a second life or in an alternate universe maybe i'd become a doctor. LOL

professor and an editor is a nice dream but I'm not really gallant to tell you that you should stop doing pre-meds and pursue your dreams, I guess it just doesn't work like that too easily. But if you really wanted some change or something you can enjoy without adding all the pressures and practicality, pursue your dream.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Bakyura Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Roxas Riku Kurose

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] "Well that just proves that you can't always get what you want." Yeah, I get that. Being an adult is hard, especially when you need money ^^; That's an optimistic way to look at it though, and somehow I get the feeling that even if we don't always get to do the things we wanted, we'll still figure out how to enjoy it on the way.
    Also, thanks for the realistic encouragement, hahaha. I guess I'll figure something out, I'm not entirely sick of this course yet anyway, at least to the point where I want to drop it for good. Like you, I'm a twat who really lacks passion/interests, so...I'll figure something out. HAHAHA

You also mentioned being a Madao? May I ask what that is?

Credits
    Narumiya Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Seta Soujirou Art Ooikawa Tooru

i'm in university right now, studying mathematics. it's not really what i initially wanted - even now i want to get into linguistics since i'm great with languages, and i also seem to have a knack for editing as well - but i've learned to love mathematics (though math doesn't seem to love me, haha). so maybe one day i can be an actuary. in any case i'm mostly a go-with-the-flow type of person so we'll see what life has in store for me!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles