• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Bakyura

• Ryuu_L

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
nii san! You're right! Everything is possible if there are an infinite amount of universes!! I can become the best unicorn in the world and you'll be the best cat or potato in the universe :Excited:

Yess

nee chan!

Be the best unicorn and I'll be the best potato cat!! Cause, why not both? hehe :o

To be a trainer of a professional unicorn! ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

Or, a traveling journalist ^ ^

hahaha

chan (´ ∀ ` ) ou yeah! hit me baby one more time! ↑_(ΦwΦ)Ψ

• 3 weeks later...

... When i was young , i want to be a doctor, though it's impossible in my situation

(i have problem with my eyes orz)

.. when i reached junior high i want to become a manga artist,

(although it's not that easy ) ,

when i got into college i took animation course which is near in my dream ;v;,

though right now i want to simply become a florist instead..

.. reality is really harsh .. ;v;..

• 2 months later...

Architect, Interior designer, and Chef.

Those were dreams that will never~ever comes true. LOL.

But I'm happy now. I think that's the most important thing in life.

oh, oh I had and still have many dram jobs.

but what I would prefer the most is getting payed just doing the things I want without sticking to a fixed profession. I love my job nonetheless but sometimes it's tiring and annoying.

I'm currently a student. My dream profession? I want to become an intelligent analyst somewhere between the lines of CIA and NSA (pretty childish da?) If not, I want to work under UNICEF

• 2 months later...

I want to become a professional and successfully wealthy dark fantasy author! My dream is to send a copy of my manuscript off to publishers and literary agencies where they will read what I've sent, call me up and say "Your story sounds interesting and after a few minor changes, we would like to publish it. Would you like to meet face to face?" Lol

• 1 year later...

Many. Many dreams. Until now I still get interested in new things. It's like having a back up plan when one fail.

But the most I ever wanted was to become an Orchestral Maestro. The best of the best of my dreams that will no longer come true.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently in schooling for Mortuary Science, so being a Mortician is quite the dream. However, I also draw in my spare time, so an art career would be nice, as it was my first choice. I've been to like...three different art schools. They bored me to tears and all my teachers hated me.

• 1 month later...

I would like something creative cuz I like to draw, maybe book covers ^^

But I would also like a quiet job about history or art stuff, I would prefer to work in a cold environment, like in the basement, away from the hot summer sun ^^. So atm I'm studying to become an....an...

Oh what's it's called in English... an "archive-ist person " you know organizing old documents and have those bookcases with big wheels on. XD

it seems like a nice job, + no future robot can take a job like that. Taaddaaa I would like to become a boss over the archives ^^

Moahahahaha

(P.s I probably all ready posted here ._. But since my mind always change it time for an update ^^ )

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...