Over night 18+ private with Nyuchanxx

ayais

Trace

when he is older

rowlyn_zpsamke6pra.jpg

His mother came back to the shop glowing she had been dating a Handsome form the Village but today she found out he was the king, The king ! Trace was shocked his life got turned upside down in one day . he was moved in to the castle , he could not believe he was going to be brother with the prince . Today was the day of the wedding he was getting ready in his large new room. It was a far cry form the upstairs of the shop were him in his mother shared a bed room . the rumors buzzed about the new prince beauty already so beloved by the people.

[MENTION][/MENTION]Nyuchanxx

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ayais

• Nyuchanxx

Top Posters In This Topic

large.jpg

Name: Felio

Felio was in the training ground when all the ruckus broke out. He had heard his father intended to propose today and he hoped that wench slapped him for not telling her who he really was, it's what he deserved after all what sort of a king broke tradition and married a simple shopkeeper from the town. Not only that but how dare he remarry someone so far beneath his own mother, she would be storing in her grave and it made the prince shake with anger that his fatger would dare to show her the injustice of remarrying and to that simpleton.

Currently he was working of his anger in a flurry of flashing steel and sweat as he swung his arm easily parrying the attacks and striking as if it were the simplest thing in the world. Few people could match his sword skill and people dared not to try when he was angry. Finally he bored of the knight before him and I allowed his arm to swivel around and twist the other blade around it the metal singing as he did before he flicked his wrist. The steel left the knight hand wringing a beautiful tone as it passed through the air and landed in the ground with a soft thump. Felio removed his helm and turned away, his blonde hair shining in the light and.his after relaxed yet purposeful. He was hardly even breathing above the normal rate, it hadn't been a hard fight. Still he was angry. He wondered what to do.

Trace walked around before the wedding he had not yet met his older brother . his friends form the village jealous that he was going to live so close with the handsome prince. He had stopped to help one of the servant with a tray of food before making his way t find his brother at the training grounds and waved to his brother “ Hello Prince Felio” he waved to him .he was wearing fine golden earing his new father had gotten for him as a gift he walked closer to him and smiled and bowed “ my name is Trace .. I hope we get a chance to dance at the wedding..” he said his voice was clam and sweet like a sweet lullaby. He wasn’t really sure how to act or how the prince felt about this. He was overjoyed his mother was able to love agine after so many years but this royalit thing was going to take getting used to.

• 2 weeks later...

Felio smiled as the cute young male approached him. Maybe this could take his mind off the impending doom that seemed to be befalling him. His anger withdrew into a small corner of himself as he smiled t the other "good day to you." He said with all the airs and grace of one who knows they are destined for something. He was all ready to have a polite chat and laugh until the other suddenly mentioned the wedding and all to soon the prince realised who this was. He scowled at the male. "How dare you address me as such commoner. The wedding is an ill-considered royal occasion but a royal occasion none the less and I would expect the curtsey of not having to dance with a man!" He spat out at the smaller man before brushing past him his head held high.

This day was getting worse by the second, no matter what he did to try and make it better something kept coming along and making it worse. Under normal circumstances he would be polite and kind to his subjects but right now he was not in the mood. He couldn't believe his father was going through with this after the hell he had given him after that time. How was this any better. At least felio had never had any intention of marrying that man. He growled and ground his teeth in anger as he stormed into his waters and threw his blade upon the bed in disgust.

Trace saw his smile and was so glad thinking that he and his brother were of to a good start . He walked closer to the prince, he was so elegant. He wonder if one day he would be like that. He took a momet to admire and study him . could a village boy every measure up ?

He jumped when the prince tone got harsh . “ I am sorry.. I am very new at this. “ he tried to reson whit him, but it was clear Felio was not happy about the wedding . He spent most of the rest of the day in training for the ceremony it all seem abit overwelling. Who to bow to who to wave to.. by the end of the day his head was spinning .

He wasn’t ready to go to his new bedroom he had to see if there was a way to make thing right with the pince . He walked down the long hallway reaching another bedroom.

Trac knocked on the door “ Lord Felio may I come in..” he was doing his best to be respectful of the prince . He was loseing hope that they would every be really brother or even if the prince was found of him in any way..