Devil Out Of Office (with YaoiFanGirlBritty )

mik3la

Joshua sighs and crosses his arms, "this is a prison.. there is a lot more than one person here you know," he pokes Sam's forehead while narrowing his eyes. He watches the other and rubs his chin as he stands in front of the door.

Joshua notices the officer and then at Sam while following the other down the hall, "did.. you do something to the officer," he looks along the cells since he didn't really know who the person Sam was looking for.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Did I? I don't recall touching him to do something .... I just asked him a favor", he said with a smooth voice stopping in front of the cell were the gangster was hold. "Would you mind to let me alone? I need my privacy with him" he added turning his sweet face to Joshua. He was still trying to use his charm on the boy but with no success. This was curious to him. Frustrating but still curious and damn interesting.

Joshua rubs his chin and shrugs his shoulders, "ah.. I see but it didn't take long for him to accept your offer," he stops at the cell, seeing the person Sam was after. Joshua slowly looks at Sam and nods his head, "hm.. I suppose so," he walks back to the entrance of the front desk and sits down, resting his chin on his palm.

Sam smiled entering the room. He started to user his force, not being the good guy anymore, scaring the hell out of the person by showing his real demon's face. The guy started to scream like a crazy one but he didn't care. He found out what he needed. He found out the real person who was at fault for the murder. Once out he stopped in front of the officer guy.

"What would you do if I say that you got the wrong person in jail and that the real murderer is still out there and I know who he is?" he asked with a big smile on his face. He leaned a little closer to the boys face, looking him in the eyes. Eye contact was always important.

Joshua rests his chin on his palm, wondering why he was even listening to the other since he needed to file the case but shrugs his shoulders with a yawn. He then perks his head up, hearing a scream and stands up, ~w..what was that? What even happened,~ he thought as he sat back down and looks up, seeing his client.

Joshua leans back, "I wasn't the one that was in charged of him. I was in charge of you," he blinks a little as he was getting stared at, slowly standing up and rubs the back of his head, "hm.. he must have been a pawn for the guy you were after. Well I suppose we should drive to the location you learned about," he looks down the hallway, reminding the room and then writes it down for the chief to release the man, placing the note on the desk and walks out of the building.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright then ... this is the address", said Sam giving the boy a piece of paper on which there was writen the address. There was living the Manager of the girl that was kill and whom was getting all the credit and money for her song that had signed with a movie in order to be part of the soundtrack.

"Oh were are you little rat ?" started Sam to yell when he got in.

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked the man narrowing his eyes when he saw Sam and the other.

"Oh I am your judge who will punish you for killing Meg", he said while he was aproaching the man. His eyes darckened.

"That bitch diserved it" said the man nervous.

"And who gave you the job to play as God and kill whoever made fun of you or so? ..... Only God has the right to kill a human being" continued Sam getting closer.

"Don't come near me or I'll shot" , said quickly the man getting out a gun and pointing at Sam.

"I cannot die idiot. I am immortal. I'm the Angel that will give you a pass directly to Hell", said Sam cracking his neck from side to side preparing to make the man suffer.

Joshua looks at Sam as he was giving him the piece of paper. He looks at the paper for a few minutes and rubs the back of his head, nodding his head as he steps into his car and starts up the engine, relooking at the address to make sure he knew where this was and rubs the back of his head.

He perks his head up as he heard Sam yelling at someone and watches from inside the car, getting out after watches the scene Sam and the other man were causing. Joshua walks to the front of the car, watching Sam and tilts his head, not really understanding half of what was going on but takes out a note pad and write down some notes as he let Sam handle the issue he was having with the other man.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing Joshua getting out a note pad and starting to write down something he widened his eyes. "Are you serious? This guy is pointing a gun at me and you're taking notes? I wouldn't get hurt but that's not the point. Can't you show some compassion?" his sarcastic voice was bewildered. He couldn't believe this human either.

"stop arguing!" shouted the man with the gun.

"You don't tell me what to do", he replied to the man with narrowed eyes.

"I swear I'll shot you" added the man trembling.

"You wouldn't dare" said Sam greening. The man with trembling hand, pulled the trigger but the bullet didn't go to Sam. "See ... No blood" said Sam arogantly.

"Think again" said the man pointing with his hand to the boy behind Sam.

The bullet had hit Joshua in his left shoulder right near the heart,. In that moment Sam was shocked. "How dare you kill an shot at an innocent person you maggot!" growled Sam grabbing the man by his neck, lifting his up a few inches from the floor. "Your not worthing the energy to kill you, but I have a very more interesting punish for you my friend" he added pinning the man on the window glass. "You will wish you were dead" , he said and his reflection changed into the real demon appearance which was hideous. The man started to scream. It was like he got insane.

Sam got back to the boy, pressing his hand on the wound. "Don't fall asleel ... Don't" he continued repeating to the other but it was to much blood. "How can humans be so fragile" he said to himself carrying the boy outside to the car, and heading to the hospital.

Joshua looks up and rubs the back of his head, "o-oh um.. sorry I am just trying to write down more about the case for the police chief.. besides you clearly stated you didn't want me to get involved. I noticed that from when we were at the police station."

As Joshua put his notepad in his pocket, he jolts and looks at his shoulder. He places his hand on his shoulder and rests against the cop car, slightly falling to the ground just from feeling his arm throb in pain.

Joshua pants slightly and looks at Sam, flinching when Sam put pressure on his wound and closes his eyes to rest. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at Sam, "I-I am fine.. it is just on my shoulder.. there are worst spots he could have hit," he rests his head on the window when Sam took him to the hospital.

"I-I am fine.. it is just on my shoulder.. there are worst spots he could have hit,"

"Don't play ass tough with me. I know when a wound hurt and when not ... Didn't feel it myself ... but still ... that's not the point" he was starting to babble like a crazy person while driving.

Hitting the break when he arrived at the hospital, he got out of the car and entered in the emergency room holding the boy. "Can anyone handle this?" he raised his voice and 2 doctors and nurses ran towards him taking the boy directly to the operating room.

Joshua sighs and turns his head to the side, looking out the window to try to keep himself distracted from the gun shot wound as Sam was driving. He closes his eyes slowly and lets his hand drop to his side.

Joshua slightly opens his eyes as the car stops and looks at the hospital. He looks at Sam as he was getting carried, resting his head on Sam's chest until he was taken away by the hospital's doctors and nurses, looking at Sam before closing his eyes as he was getting taken to the operating room.

Sam was starting to lose his patience. How long did it have to remove a damn bullet from a shoulder. It was a piece of cake for him, but for thous doctors was taking to long. Just when he wanted to make a scandal, a doctor came out, telling him that the boy was moved in a room and he was out of any dangeour. Smiling and sighing in relief, he went to the room and sat near the bed looking at the boy. He really was cute.

"I don't know what your plan is Dad, but ... thank you for saving this idiot", he mumbbled , not wanting to be heard by someone else. He was the Devil after all. Not the kind that was loving God or something like that. He hated his Dad for banish him in Hell, but now he was thankful that he saved that little things life, because it was something different. The boy was different than anyone he ever meat.

He leaned on the chair , closing his eyes for a few minutes. It was like he was sleeping but Angels do not sleep.

Joshua was fast asleep, hearing slight footsteps coming into his room. He slightly turns his head to the side, breathing heavy slightly with a mumble in slight pain since he never really been shot before, hoping this will be the last but who knows in the field of being a police officer.

As he heard a small creak of the chair that was beside the bed, Joshua slowly opens his eyes and looks around the recovery room, looking over at Sam, "h..hey how long have I been asleep," he starts to sit up, rubbing his arm a little.

"h..hey how long have I been asleep,"

Sam opened his eyes looking at the boy with a small smile, deciding to make a little fun of him. "3 Years" he said with a serious tone leaning towards him. Seeing the look on the boys face he couldn't help but starting laughing. "Only a few hours. I was just joking. How are you feeling?"

Joshua jolts and growls, holding his shoulder. He looks at Sam and sighs, pouting a little as he crosses his arms, "you almost gave my a heart attack. But seriously," he slowly leans closer to Sam, "I doubt I will be asleep for years to a shoulder wound," he taps his nose on Sam's nose before laying back down on the bed, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"you almost gave my a heart attack. But seriously,"

Sam was took by surprise when the other robbed his nose on his. It was a cute gesture, but he wasn't into cute things.

"As I told you ... A few hours. So rest ... You are still not full recovered" he added putting his cockie smirk on. "I need you to be healthy"

Joshua looks at Sam confusingly and crosses his arms as he turns his head slightly, "you need me to be healthy? For what," he yawns and lays on his other side so he wasn't resting on his wound, closing his eyes and falls asleep.

Sam smiled, amused by the boy, but having all thous painkillers the other fellt asleep. It was better for him to rest.

In the mean time, Sam made some calls in his club to make sure that everything was alright when the time and space stopped, sign that another angel was approaching.

"Hello Rafael ... What brings you here?" he asked in a sarcastic way.

"Your presence is needed in Hell"

"Well let me check my agenda ... How does the Never-gonna-happen sound?" he replied acting all bad ass.

"Your playing with fire Samael"

"That indeed my brother I do. After all , I am the lord of Hell" added quickly Sam, smiling with a coockie one.

"Since you've been gone there is a mess in the underworld and you need to fix it. I don't know how much the Gates are going to stay close. What do you think happens when the Devil decides to take a vacation?"

"Party perhaps?"

"All thous tormented souls are crashing the Gate, wanting to come out. And when they get out, Hell will be out here in your precious world", hissed Rafael.

"Now now dear brother ... Don't make such a drama. Nothing bad will happen. After, Father has you to make order" he grinned. "Or you think the job doesn't suit you? Welcome to the club" said Sam.

"Your time here has changed you. You started to care for a mortal!"

"Its something different and I am intriguet. That's all brother. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to have some peace. Go home and tell Father that I don't intente to go back very soon" he said flipping his hand in the air.

In the next minute Rafael was gone all came back to normal. Sam remained looking at the mortal, trying to find an explination why he was immune to his charms and all.

Joshua was fast when Sam came back, stretching out his arm and slowly turns on his back, rubbing his eyes and slowly opens them, looking at Sam looking at him. He slowly sits up and scratches his chest as he got up from the bed, stretching his arms and quickly grabs a hold of his wounded shoulder, walking out of the recovery room and heads towards the bathroom.

Joshua finally comes back and then walks to the bed, flopping down face first and goes back to sleep, rubbing his face slightly against the pillow.