Devil Out Of Office (with YaoiFanGirlBritty )

mik3la

What happens when the Devil takes a vacation from Hell. All the tortured souls are starting to crawl their way out, but the Devil doesn't care. He found something more interesting. The human world. What better way to make sure that he has enough tortured souls in Hell than to give them a one way free ticket to it by making deals. Like that , humans are selling their souls to him in return of different favors. But what happens when one finds a person that can resist his devilish charms and is not seduce by him.

Name: Samael Montgomery

Nickname: Sam

Sex : Bisexual, seke

Devil Form

k50t5c.jpg

Human Form

34xjb74.jpg

Samael is a very potent name, very powerful name, and a very contentious one: but do not forget it ends with 'EL' , meaning “of God.” In other words, we are talking about a messenger from God, whose name carries death and temptation as powers of God.

There was another angel in the seventh heaven, different in appearance from all the others, more beautiful than any other creation of God. He was once the Angel of Light, but because he couldn't be merciful nor forgiven like his father towards the humans, the God banished him in the underworld, becoming the Angel of Darkness , or how we all know him, the Devil.

Feeling betrayed by his own father he started to punish the humans that were coming through the gates of Hell, spreading also the sins that his Father tried so hard to keep them apart from his humans. Such as lust, greed, anger, revenge, making the humans forgetting about the good virtues.

But after so many years of punishing the humans that were entering in Hell, he decided to take a vacation and to visit Earth. The direct source merchandise and to have fun, changing the balance between good and evil, hell and heaven.

Beginning of the RP

It was a beautiful night and Sam was sitting at the bar in the night club that he opened 5 years ago when he came out on Earth. He needed to be as human as possible in terms of legal material. He didn't want to have head ekes about those kind of silly thinks. That’s why he took his most trusted guardian, Maze, that had the duty to protect him no matter what. That was his Job. What could the devil do in the human world except for giving people their most desired wishes. On that night at the bar came an old friend that he knew a few years back, explaining him that she was in trouble. Even if he was the devil, he would still feel compassion for different people that he made deals with them, depending on their history together.

After they had some drinks, he offered to company hear on her way home, when just when they stopped, a strange car drove by and shut at them, both end up dead. Well, except for him. Seeing her dead body, Sam started to feel angry wanting to punish the one that did such a thing. Yes, he was the one that was making all those strange things and all but he never killed of pleasure or anything like that. And humans should play as God by killing whoever they want. That wasn't their job. Calling the police he gave all the details about the incident, waiting for the emergency car to arrive at the place and he went back to his bar.

It was early morning and the bar was closed, but Sam was sitting at his piano, trying to calm himself, not to unleash Hell on Earth directly. From time to time he was taking a sip from his drink, thinking how to track down the assassin.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name: Joshua Wainwright

Sex : Straight, seke

Appearance:

f5696686875e823495bbb787aa2ca0eb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joshua was on his break, drinking some coffee when his boss walks into his room, reporting to him that there was a case for him to solve, telling him all the details about the case he heard from over the phone. Joshua wrote down all the information his boss told him and gets up from his seat, figuring he would meet the person that was involved in this case.

His boss gave Joshua the information on where the client was since he was going to visit him and walks out of the building, going into his police car and drove to the bar he had written from his boss. Joshua looks around and finally found the bar, parking in front of it and notices it was closed, giving a couple of knocks just in case if the client was inside.

Hearing a knock in the door he lift his eyes then turned to his guardian, pointing him to go and see who it was that was disturbing his peace. Maze went and opened the door, having an angry look on his face.

"We are closed. Can't read the sign?" said Maze through his teeth being ready for anything if it was necessary. He saw the badge that it was from the police department and he knew what was about. "Oh .... In that case, come in", he added opening the door a little wider to let the cop in.

"Who is it Maze?" asked Sam keeping his eyes on the piano.

"The cops ... Or at least one of them" , he replied giving a look from head to toes then getting back behind the bar, continuing his job, observing everything from far away.

"Hello there. Sorry if my guard was to impolite with you but we didn't expect guest so early on a bright day. Did you find something on the case?" he looked up at the young police male, being all charming as always.

Joshua taps his pen on his note pad as he was waiting for the door to open and perks his head up as he notices the door opening but getting evil glares so early in the morning. ~Was it due to the case,~ he thought as he notices he was suddenly allowed in and nods his head as he walks inside.

He looks at the other and bows himself, "it is alright, I know it is pretty early so.. I wanted to catch you before you opened," he sits down and reads through his notes, rubbing his pen against his head and looks up, "alright.. so we examine the area, tire marks and everything and it seems we narrowed the search down to two possible people since this car that made the marks isn't really common," he taps his pen on his mouth.

"Oh.. and we track the car, seeming it is an abandon building just a few miles away from here," Joshua shows the address to the other male.

"Fantastic ... Excellent job done there, Mr? " he said smiling being happy that he would got the change to punish someone for murdering one of his souls. "Never mind ... Now that I have the address I will be going now" , he said ripping the paper with the address name and got up from his seat heading towards the stairs to exit the club.

"By the way little police man .... Nice tie" , he said smiling heading to his car.

Joshua puts his pen back in his pocket and looks at the client, "ah it's Wainwright, Joshua Wainwright," he stands up slowly. He puts his notepad back in his pocket as well and watches the other rip up the paper, deciding to follow the other out of the club.

Joshua looks down at his tie and nods his head slightly confusingly, "oh.. um thank you," he slightly adjusts his tie and heads to his car, opening the door and gets it, putting the key in the ignition to start up his car.

He sat in his car and looked at the police guy fallowing him even in his car. "I am sorry Mr. Wainwright, but I don't recall mentioning that I will take you with me aswell" he said with a nonshalant look on his face. He never worked together with someone else, not to mention a human.

"So, be a nice little pet and carry on with your desk work. I need to punish some idiots" , he added waiting for the cop back off.

Joshua looks at his client confusingly and puts the key in his police car to start it up. He then looks at the other, opening his window and nods his head, "I wasn't really following you.. I was just walking back to my car, it is none of my business what you are going to do about these people." He puts on his sunglasses, "well.. good luck with your revenge," he then closes the window and turns on the a/c, driving out of the area and heads back to the police building.

Sam looked at the young officer as he was driving away. He turned on his radio and started to drive towards the noted address on the piece of paper. He remembered that the person on that address was from the manager of the girl, so he needed to find something about this case.

Once he arrived there he started the interrogation using his charm which has always worked aswell on women as on men. The old man said that she was in a relationship with a guy that was in some sort of illegal stuff and possible he is the criminal. After he made some calls he drove to the ganster's house where it was a party. He had to lye that he was selling drugs in order to get it.

"Now now .... You were having a party without me invited? that is really sad" he said stepping in the living room expecting the man to explain why he had murdered the girl. One thing he was hatting at humans. The fact that they thought they can play as God and end the life of another just because they wanted. That wasn't part of the free will that his father gave the humans in the first place.

"Who are you?" asked the guy stepping towards Sam.

"It doesn't matter who I am. What is important is that I came here to punish you for murdering one of my clients, Miranda", said Sam narrowing his eyes.

"You and what army? As you can see you are outnumbered", said the guy lifting his chin once and the other guys started to take out they'r guns.

"If you want this to get messy, I don't care. I am immortal so ... it's pointless" , he said smirking at the others. One of the guys wanted to hit Sam, but he only pushed him away from him and the guy flew through the window glass. "Now .... why did you kill her?" continued Sam get closer and closer to the guy, making him step outside the balcony.

"Look man ... i never hurt her" started to say the man feeling afraid of the person in front of him.

"Then why did you beat her?"

"Look, we had some fights, yes , but I never hit her or anything. It was all her managers fault" the guy continued.

"He wasn't saying the same storie as you when I met him"

"Of course ... because he wanted her as lover but she refused, and she wanted out of business. That's why he is the one that killed her", the guy was in a corner of the balcony.

Sam grabbed the guy by the collar and pushed him over the edge of the balcony, letting the guy a little suspended in air.

"Come on man ... I loved her ... Why would I want her dead" , screamed the guy making Sam wonder if this one was telling the truth. Outside he heard the sirens of a police care. "bloody hell.... I thought I was left alone to handle the stuff" he mumbled still keeping the guy suspended.

Joshua drives back to the police building and parks his car. He steps out of his car and then walks inside the building, heading towards his office and sits down, drinking some coffee and rests his chin within his palm. Joshua looks at his copy he made for the client he just did and closes the folder, ~I hope he is successful with this,~ he thought as he closes the file and continues drinking his coffee, waiting to be summoned for anymore cases and goes on his computer to check if he got any important emails.

Unfortunately for him it wasn't the officer from before so he got arrested together with the others and sent to the police headquarter.

"Really now ... this is the way to treat a person" started Sam to protest as he was pushed in the office and forced to take a seat. "And they blame the devil to be the bad guy in everything" he mumbled looking around the place seeing a familiar face somewhere in the back.

"Hei! Joshua ! Would you mind giving me a helping hand here?!" he shouted in the room so that the other could hear him.

Joshua taps on his keyboard, replying to some emails as he heard commotion going on in the other room but continues working on his messages and was about to send it when he heard a familiar voice as he slowly perks up his head.

He sends the email and stands up, walking over to where Sam was and looks over at the police officer that arrested Sam, "what seems to be the problem?"

"Could you please tell this awful man here that you were the one that gave me the address and that's why I was in that house?" he said moving his hands in the cuffs sighing theatral.

"I was doing some police business. Seriosly now", he added narrowing his eyes hopping the guy will help him out. He could free himself if he wanted to use his powers but he didn't want to freak the humans that bad, especially not in a police office.

Joshua looks at the fellow police officer and sighs as he takes the key out of his pocket, "he was doing important business there, I sent him there. It was part of his case that I did for him," he stands in front of the cell and unlocks the cuffs, follow by opening the door to let the other out.

Sam smiled victorios, throwing a dark look to the other officer , he passed him feeling much better now that he was out. He needed to figure it out what was the gangster saying before the police came in the house and arrested them.

"Officer I need to talk again with the head of the gang. It is possible that I found something very important but got interrupted by some other officers at the time and didn't found out all the needed information" he added pinning his hands in his pants pockets. "So may I see the prisoner? I promise I won't be long" , he smiled devilish.

Joshua puts his key back into his pocket and crosses his arms at the other, "did the other officer give you the chance to explain yourself at least...?" He stretches his arms over his head as he was going to walk back to his office but stops as the other stopped him in his track.

Joshua looks at the other and rubs his chin, "hm.. I suppose so but once it is done, you must come back here and confirm everything up that happened before going back to your bar, so we can close or look more into this case that was given to me."

"Of course ... not .... You humans have a wrong way to get the message" said Sam wrinkling his nose, massaging his hand wrist's only theatrical.

"You can assist me if you want little officer" said Sam with a devilish grin on his face. He didn't see it before but the officer was kind of cute, and he liked it. It had something on him that made him interested. He wasn't charmed by his powers when he was using them. So, it was a little strange, because all women and men couldn't resist it. After all , he was an angel. The dark one, but still an angel.

Joshua blinks and sighs, shaking his head, "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience...," he rubs the back of his head as he slicks his hair back, adjusting his tie slightly.

Joshua looks at the other and rubs his chin, "well.. I suppose that would work to save time for you." He nods his head slowly, "alright let me just get a few things I left on my desk," he looks at Sam, noticing how he looked at him and walks towards his office.

He comes back and looks at Sam, "alright.. ready to go," he starts walking out of the building, heading to his car.

"Wait a minute ... The prisoner is not here? I thought they took him here along with me... I now feel more special ... in a strange way though" he said in a dramatic voice fallowing the officer. He studied the boy's body and he had a nice one. Licking his lips while fallowing him, in his mind were starting to flow a lot of kinky images with him. He needed still try to seduce him.

Once they got to the officer's car, he stopped and looked at him. "Tell me officer what are your deepest desires? What do you wish more in this world?" he focused his attention to the boy with a devilish smile on his face. Normally when he was staring at a person, they would have obeyed him and tell him what he needed.

Joshua shakes his head, "a different police man took him to another location," he rubs the back of his head. He laugs a little and looks at the other, noticing he was getting stared at before he starts up his car, wondering why the other was looking at him in such a way.

Joshua puts on his sun glasses and looks at the other, rubbing the back of his head, "what is this all of a sudden? Um...," he rubs the back of as his head before driving out to the other police station, "I suppose it depends on what you mean, sexually or whatever," he continues driving.

Sam was a little bit surprised that his presumes on the boy where true. He wasn't affected by his charm. "Very strange" he said narrowing his eyes but he was thrilled and curious why this guy had nothing when he was using his charm. "In particular but if you want on the sexual side I don't mind to find out" a little sparkle flew in his eyes, being interested on what the boy was gonna tell him.

Joshua looks at the other, wondering what he really wanted to know as he continues driving. He slowly looks at Sam, blinking a couple of times, "ah... so you want to know something sexu-...," he stops mid way as he parks the car and gets out, "alright well follow me to where they are keeping this person your after," he walks into the building.

"Hmmm" he mumbled looking at the boy not saying another word, fallowing him to the building where the guy was held. This was gonna be interesting. 'wonder why he is not affected? Is this one of your friends dad?' , he thought looking at the sky before entering the building.

He was acting like a puppy by fallowing his master. It was amusing but he didn't want to make any move yet. First he wanted to solve that damn case and after he would think about something with the little officer.

Joshua walks along the hallway, greeting the fellow police officers. When finally reacting the front desk, he looks over at Sam and the the police guard, "alright well go describe the person you were with before so he will know what cell to lead us too," he rubs the back of his head.

"Really ... the guy was just sent here and you want me to tell you how he looked like" , he said sarcastically. Sighing he turned to the other office behind the desk, letting out his powers on him. "Why wont you let us get passed thous doors and we will know what to do further" he said in a low, seductively voice , smiling devilish to the officer in charge to that office.

"yes please ..." said the officer hypnotized. Sam smiled looking full of himself to Joshua and went down the hall to the cells areas looking for the gangster that he talked earlier.