Noise Prince Commissions for YO!

Noise Prince

Hey! I'm Noise Prince and sometimes I make art! And I'd like to make art for you! I'd also like to help YO, since this site is a community I am thankful for. So if you want to help YO as well as get a portrait of your RP character (or anything else) please continue reading!

Here are my prices:

mPBDNx8.jpg

For YO commissions, I'm only offering busts at these prices.

Some examples of my other art, in various stages of progress:

fFMO5UR.jpg

lKZXPzj.jpg

PEGLmMG.jpg

BdJ8sHt.jpg

sRrg9Rb.jpg

QM9khRc.jpg

More of my art is on tumblr at z-brooke-art.tumblr.com

So how does this work?

You let me know that you're interested by replying to this thread, (this will make it easier for others visiting the thread, I think). I'll send you a pm asking about details you want for your bust. You'll donate the amount to YaoiOtaku, and let me know when you have. I'll be checking! Then I'll start your commission, and when it's finished, I will send it to you in a PM as well as post it here.

If you want a chibi (like the last example I posted) I will do full body for these prices, and for a chibi bust, I'll start at $3 (then $5 then %10 etc etc)

I look forward to working with you! Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

Haven't updated in a while, sorry everyone! I'll try to do so more frequently from now on. This is a full-body character with base colors, with pencil for lines

Warning: NSFW!

9DOGgRb.jpg

• 8 months later...