The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki used his fingers to tease Eiichi's nipples "You are sensitive there...I wonder if your neck is it too. I like to kiss you everywhere" he said moving faster and moaning soon after his lover. "Damn Eiichi you are making me to lose my mind".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi shivers a little as he watches Aki play with his nipples, blushing as he nods his head, "you made me sensitive to pretty much anything." He smiles, "well why don't you find out," he moves his head to the side a little so Aki had access to his neck as he moans a little louder. Eiichi laughs a little, "you already made me lose my mind when you took my virginity away," he blushes.

"I simply wanted to kiss you back then...not really to claim your ass as mine. But you answered my kiss...I asked you if you want more and here we are...lovers forever" Aki said between kisses. "Your neck is soft but your nipples are naughty...I hardy touch them and they are hard".

Eiichi blinks a little, "wait... so you just wanted us to kiss and that's it? But... we went all the way instead," he blushes a little. He slowly nods his head and smiles a little. He shivers a little as he looks down at his nipples, blushing, "I guess I am just that turned on that my nipples are hard too," he covers his face embarrassingly.

• 2 weeks later...

"I wanted to kiss you because you rejected me first time...but I understand you. I simply jumped on your nipples back then. But that night was magic for both of us. You wanted me as much as I wanted you...my clumsy servant" Aki teased his lover between kisses.

Eiichi blinks a little and rubs the back of his head, "I think.... it was mostly because I was confuse on my situation. I didn't know why I suddenly became a servant," he laughs a little. He blushes a little, "yes... you wasted no time, that's for sure," he smiles. Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing a little and continues to kiss Aki, "you... think your the only one? I am going crazy feeling your hard cock deep inside me and you playing with my nipples," he pouts a little.

Aki giggled "But you aren't a simply servant. You are the head of my servants. Plus you are my personal maid...in bed" he whispered into his lover's ear. "So you like to feel my cock deep inside you...you naughty boy".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah, even though I was just a simple student." He blushes bright red and shivers a little, "yes.. I served you plenty of times.. in bed," he smiles. Eiichi looks at Aki and pouts, "hey I am not the only one that is naughty," he laughs a little.

"Yes, I still wonder why they choose you to serve me since you are almost a student. I wasn't really surprised that they brought me a new servant. I found you cute so I decided I should keep you" he explained and laughed "I won't admit I am naughty as I'm a Prince".

"If you don't know then I don't really know as well," Eiichi laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and blushes a little, "yeah... you found me more than cute since you had no problem taking my virginity away." Eiichi tilts his head, "but you should... since you are a naughty prince," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki laughed "Why am I a naughty Prince? The maids think I'm a cold man...that I only love Kitty because she's my little sister. But the truth is only Kitty made me smile until I met you". He kissed his lover's forehead "You are cute when you stick your tongue out".

Eiichi tilts his head and laughs a little, "well maybe you were a little serious when we first met... but as I started working, you ... grew a bond towards me and then we started a relationship," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah... Kitty is the only one.. that knows about our relationship." Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a little as he holds onto Aki, resting his chin on Aki's shoulder.

• 3 weeks later...

Aki laughed "Was I serious? I had too. My father made me write letters to foreign countries...he wants me to learn to be a good king in the future. But I'm more interesed in horses and cars. I have to show you my car collection soon". He kissed his lover's shoulder "Kitty is naughty...she knows how to get what she wants from us. But I wonder what do you want from me - to kiss you, to make love to you or to have a bath with you?" he teased his lover.

"Yeah I suppose you have a point since your going to be the next king. But what are you going to do when you... can't continue your heir? I mean... I can't produce children and you only like men." He smiles a little, "I would love to see your car collection. I can't wait to see." Eiichi laughs a little, "yeah I sometimes think she uses that to her advantage sometimes," he sticks his tongue out. Eiichi blushes a little, "well that is hard to say, I love everything we do together, kiss... make love and take baths together," he laughs softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki laughed "I love only you Eiichi, is not that I like men...I told you before...I had some female lovers. But you are cuter than a women plus I love your slim body. Don't worry about my heir...Kitty will follow me as a king. Anyway I'm still young...my parents don't want kids for me yet". He kissed his lover "So you like our bubble baths after we are making love...we will have one after we will both come".

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes as he nods his head slowly as he rubs the back of his head, tilting his head, "you... find me a lot cuter than a girl?" He looks at Aki and then nods his head, "well... you know about that more than I do so," he laughs a little. He kisses Aki and blushes, nodding his head and wraps his arms around Aki, "y-yes... give me all that you got. Go.... as rough as you want, I can take it," Eiichi kisses Aki's cheek.

Aki nodded "Well, when I saw you I thought you were just another servant here, a cute one. But no idea why you dragged my attention...that's why I took you to my secret house, I wanted to see if you will jump of me. But I was to one to jump on you, I wanted more after I first kissed you. And once I had you, I knew I was in love with you". Aki kissed his lover "Are you sure you want me to be rough...I don't want to hurt you".

Eiichi laughs a little, "well that the thing. I was ... just some ordinary student. I never imagined I would be... serving a prince." He blushes and laughs softly, "ah so you were planning on me attacking you? But you attacked me first? I guess your plan kinda backfired but at least you still got laid right," he rubs the back of his head and then kisses Aki. Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes, nodding his head as he holds onto Aki, "of course, is not like I am a virgin so you can have your way with me," he smiles.

"Do you mean...serving a prince in bed?" He laughed harder "I didn't want to get laid with you at first. But since you were so cute I had to check if you really are a boy. What if you were a girl? You could came in my room at night and sleeping with me...if you get pregnant I would have been kicked as a Prince. I can't have any bastard" he explained and kissed others neck. "I know you aren't a virgin anymore...so let's try it if you want it. I hope to hear your moans of pleasure".

Eiichi blinks and blushes a little, laughing nervously, "well... that too," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "you had to check I wasn't a girl? Do I... really look that girly," he tilts his head as he looks at Aki. Eiichi looks at Aki confusingly, "huh? Oh is it because I am not a royal that you would have been kicked as a prince? Since don't royal lines can only produce children to keep the heir going?" Eiichi smiles a little as he wraps his arms around Aki, "show me what you can do," he starts moving his hips.

Aki laughed "I was sure you are a boy but I had to check anyway. I had before a mistress who used to dress as a boy to meet me". He used one move of hips to go deep inside his lover "If you marry, you will be royal. Plus you are a royal servant anyway. Don't worry, nobody will kick me out. Enough of this....just show me how naughty you are".

Eiichi laughs a little, "well you sure found out... the naughty way," he smiles a little. He blinks and tilts his head, "well that is interesting but now I understand why you needed to do a self check." He arches his back and moans a little louder, feeling how deep Aki was inside him. "Yeah I suppose that is true. So I turn royal since I became your servant?" Eiichi nods his head and then laughs a little, "well show me how naughty you are as well. I can feel your cock ... so deep inside me," he starts moving his hips into Aki.

"Since you are wearing the uniform of my house it means you are a royal servant" he kissed his lover as he started to move faster and pinched his nipples. "I never knew you like it rough my cutie pie".

"Yeah but must of the time, you have me naked," Eiichi laughs a little and kisses Aki's cheek. He kisses Aki and moans a little louder when he felt how fast Aki was going, gasping when his nipples were being pinched, blushing, "I like however you give it to me," he looks at Aki while he moves his hips.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki giggled "To tell you the truth even where you are dress I want you naked. I know your body well now so I always I'm thinking how to get you faster in my bed. You are calling me a naughty prince anyway" he said before he took a nipple into his mouth and suck it hard "You are indeed a good servant - you do everything I ask you to do and like everything I do to you".