The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi blushes a little, "o-oh you naughty prince, you were talking about sex right now... weren't you," he laughs softly. He nods his head, "yeah you need to get your sleep. It's going to be a very eventful day," he smiles. Eiichi nods his head, "of course, I would love to sleep with you." Eiichi blushes as he heard what Aki was saying as he was whispering in his ear, "so naughty but... I will look forward to it," he sticks his tongue out a little.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

"I'm not naughty. I'm just in love with you" Aki answered before he leaned forward to kiss his lover gently "I like when you stick your tongue out but it also make me excited. So be good boy and don't make me punish you tonight. I just want to sleep in your arms".

Eiichi laughs a little, "you can still be naughty for being in love with me silly," he smiles and kisses Aki. He blushes a little and nods his head a little, "alright, I suppose we do need our sleep for tomorrow but I am sure you will punish me after the party," he looks at Aki.

Aki stopped the music and smiled "Then help me choose the earrings for tomorrow. I will show you my collection. He took out from his personal seif a box and some money" This is your salary for this month. I didn't pay you until now and I know you have to send some to your parents". Aki opened the box and let Eiichi to have a look at his earrings. "What do you think?"

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head with a soft laugh, "alright. I do need to see the collection after all so I can help you choose a pair." He tilts his head to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "so... this is my first payment since I been here?" Eiichi slowly nods his head, figuring he should send some to his parents to help them out. Eiichi looks at all the earrings Aki had and laughs a little, "you have so many," he rubs the back of his head and pulls out the skull and crossbones earrings, "these should do it... I pick these," he looks at Aki and smiles.

Aki smiled "I receive them from my sisters when I was 16 years old. Mom wasn't happy about them at first but wearing them in public now it won't be a problem. Plus I look sexy wearing them with a tight shirt. Can you put them in my ears? I want to hear what you have to say. We can go to bed after that".

Eiichi laughs a little, "even as a royal family, your mom acts like a typical mother. Luckily my mom never had to worry about me wearing piercings." He blushes a little and nods his head, "I have yet to see you wear any earrings.. but I guess I will be able to see you wear some." Eiichi tilts his head and nods his head, "your really going to wear them while sleeping?" Eiichi holds onto Aki's ears and notices the holes in his ears. So he puts the earrings on one at a time and then looks at Aki. He rubs his chin and smiles, "looks very good. I am sure it will scare off the girls... you bad boy prince," he laughs a little. "And if it doesn't... well Kitty will," he rubs the back of his head.

Aki laughed "I wanted a tattoo as well but my father didn't let me. He scolded me badly saying if I misbehave he will make me live back in the castle away from my horses and cars. Also he told me I should spend less time with Kitty and more with his guards. I promised to be a good boy so he let me live here and Kitty visits me often". He looked himself in the mirror and laughed "So I am your bad boy prince, hm... I wonder why... YOU never complain about me before.

Eiichi blinks and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well it sounds like you didn't want to spend more times with the guards so you were smart to not get the tattoo. Just think, we probably wouldn't be so deep in this relationship if you did," he sticks his tongue out a little. Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a little and laughs a little, "I guess I just never imagined a prince would wear piercings or want a tattoo," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Aki laughed "But I'm human too, because I'm a Prince it doesn't mean I can't have a normal life. Plus, having a lover sounded impossible before I met you". He jumped on bed and throw his shirt away. "Would you mind us to sleep naked tonight? I won't touch you, I promise. We had enough sex today, but I hate to sleep with clothes when I'm with you".

Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah of course, just because your a prince, doesn't mean you need to live differently. Your still a human regardless." He watches Aki and smiles a little as he nods his head, "sure I don't mind sleeping naked tonight." Eiichi takes off his clothes and laughs softly, "well we both need our sleep if we are going to be partying," he sits on the bed and lays down next to Aki.

Aki pulled his lover closer and smiled "I love to see you getting naked. You have a sexy body". He closed his eyes and yawned "Please drop a message to Kitty that you already put me in bed so not to bother me. If I write her myself she may think I'm lying but if you do she will believe you".

Eiichi laughs a little, "and I love seeing you naked as well. I also... love seeing you in other ways as well," he sticks his tongue out a little. He tilts his head and nods his head, sending a message to Kitty that he put Aki to bed and then looks at Aki, "there, now she knows," he smiles and rests his head on Aki's chest.

Aki smiled "She will bother me on morning. Let's sleep now love. I am tired. We have to get up early, get our suits and maybe have a hour or two away from here until the maids are finishing decorating the ball room. Maybe we can have lunch in town like a normal couple".

Eiichi laughs a little, "well she is your sister after all. She will probably not be like her sisters and already be at the ball or getting ready for the ball." He nods his head with a smile, "yeah true, we should get our sleep for the morning. It's going to be a long day," he rests his head on Aki's chest. "Yeah that sounds like fun," he smiles a little and then falls asleep.

Aki woke up early next day and smiled seeing his lover was still asleep. He gazed on the handsome man n who was sleeping with his head on his chest and petted his head. "Wake up love. It's 7 AM already. Let's take a shower and then go and cook my breakfast". He grabbed his phone as it started to ring and giggled "Good morning Kitty, yes I wake up... Oh, you want to come and eat with me? Ok, Eiichi will cook the breakfast for us. Just be here at 8 AM".

Eiichi was still sleeping and smiles a little, feeling a bit of movement in bed and mumbles softly in his sleep. He slowly wakes up and looks at Aki, stretching with a yawn, "morning," he then sits up slowly and nods his head, "alright, do you want anything in particular for breakfast or do you just want me to surprise you," he smiles as he gets out of bed. He watches as Aki was on his phone and kisses Aki's cheek, "I will get the shower set up," he smiles and walks to the bathroom. He turns on the water and adjusts the temperature to the water so it was in between warm and cold. He didn't want the water to be too hot or too cold.

Aki followed him to the bathroom and smiled "I want to surprise me this morning... I'm very hungry plus the little devil comes to check on me. She said the tailor finished our suits and they will be delivered soon. She wants us to try them so see how we look". He got into the tube and smirked "Hm, you are so sexy this morning. I hope I will be able to resist until tonight".

"Alright then I will surprise you with something good," Eiichi smiles a little. He laughs a little, "well they got to make sure your ready for the party." He gets in the tub and washes himself, blushing a little and laughs softly, "I am sure you can, it will be worth the wait."

Aki giggled "The best breakfast for me it will be to eat you... But since I have to be good boy today be sure you will prepare yourself for tonight". He started to wash himself trying not to look too much on his lover's naked body "Can you do something sweet for breakfast? I need some sugar to have lots of energy today".

Eiichi blushes a little as he laughs a little, "your so naughty," he looks at Aki and continues washing himself. "Oh, I will be sure to prepare myself for you later tonight but are you sure you won't be too tired from after the party," he laughs a little. He nods his head with a smile, "sure I can do that. I just need to think of the best breakfast that has sugar in it," he rubs his chin a little, thinking on what to make.

Aki finished his bath and smirked "Can you give me a kiss at least? I will go to get dress after. I will like to eat my breakfast in the garden today, Kitty will find me there". He pulled his lover closer and give him a short kiss on his lips "This is enough or else I will get hard as a rock".

Eiichi blushes and nods his head with a smile, "o-oh of course, the least I can do is give you a kiss." He nods his head, "alright, I will find you in the garden if give you your breakfast. He kisses Aki and laughs a little, "well, we will go wild later after the party," he whispers in Aki's ear and then gets out of the tub, smiling and starts drying himself off.

Aki dressed himself in some casual clothes and ran to the garden where Yuki was waiting him. "Yuki, I will like to go to the stables after my breakfast. Kitty wants to see her foal and I will like to feed Thunder". Yuki smiled "So the little Princess is coming again. The foal seems stronger now, she ran with her mother last night, also Thunder needs a walk, you know he's a stubborn horse like you, he prefers you to walk with him than me". Aki nodded and smiled seeing Kitty. "Good morning little devil. Why are you dress like this?" she was wearing her riding suit again. "I want to have a ride on Thunder and I know you will let me". Aki nodded and lift her into his arms "Breakfast first my lady. After that we may visit the stables. Did you take care of your poney?" Kitty sighed "Nope, mother said no horse for me today. But she let me to visit you and asked the nanny to keep me away from stables. Of course, I won't listen".

Once Eiichi was dried off, he gets dressed in his serving clothes, which he typically wore when he served Aki. As since as he was dressed, Eiichi makes his way to the kitchen, "hm... something sweet for breakfast hm? I don't really know a lot of sweet type desserts," he laughs a little. As he was thinking on what to make Aki, he made it to the kitchen. "Hm... I think I know what to make," he smiles a little as he starts working on breakfast, deciding to make some Belgian waffles. He made the mix for the waffles and then starts cooking in the waffle maker. He also made some sausage that were in the freezer, bacon that he found in the fridge and starts making some scrambled eggs while the waffles were cooking in the maker. He keeps the bacon, the sausage and the eggs on low since they where done and starts working on the waffles. Once the waffles were done, he places them on plates and starts putting whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries and chocolate sauce on top.

The maid watches Eiichi and smiles, heading to the garden, "sir Aki, breakfast is ready," she bows.