The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi looks at Aki and Kitty, laughing a little. He blinks to what Kitty mentions, blushing a little and looks at Kitty, "your such a naughty girl.," he smiles a little. He tilts his head as he goes to Aki's ear, "... why is Kitty being this way with the tailor," he looks at Aki confused as he whispers. He watches the tailor measure him and laughs a little, "I guess her girly side comes out more towards the king," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

The tailor nodded "Princess Kitty is the youngest so she tries to conquer everyone. But the king has 5 girls to look after, so Kitty tries her best to impress him. While with you both she can be herself". Aki smiled "Yes, she does. I think she sees me like a father sometimes and as a brother other times. Did I told you Eiichi I was there when she was born? My father was sad he had another girl but my mother and I were happy. I took her into my arms, she smiled and well...I fell for her". Kitty entered inside the room yelling "Eiichi come with me. Storm is outside with her mother. She's running". Aki rolled his eyes "We are coming Kitty".

Eiichi looks at the tailor and nods his head, laughing a little, "I can see Kitty in that way. I think I seen her in action before," he rubs his chin a little. Eiichi looks at Aki and tilts his head, "hm... I don't think so," he scratches his head. He smiles, "aw, sounds very cute. I am sure the king doesn't care as much now since Kitty is a bit of a tomboy compare to her sisters." Eiichi looks over at Kitty and nods his head, "alrigt we are coming," he laughs a little and runs outside.

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty looked on the foal and giggled "Storm is very cute". The foal approached her and sniffed her, Kitty gave her some sugar. Aki laughed "I think she already starts to train Storm. But I won't let her the mount it until she's older" he explained to Eiichi. Yuki nodded "The foal seems to like her Sir". Aki nodded "They will be good friends like I am with Thunder. I received it from father when I was 10 years old".

Eiichi watches Kitty with the foal and smiles a little, watching Kitty feed Storm some sugar. He looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah.. she is too young to be giving rides." Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, "you had Thunder for a pretty long time," he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

"Since I'm almost 19 now Thunder is 9 years old" Aki explained as his stallion approached him. The mare came near them as well and Thunder pushed her with his head "Mira is 7 years old and she's Thunder partner since last Spring. I had no clue the mare was pregnant until Yuki told me". Kitty gave a piece of sugar to Thunder and Mira as well and Aki giggled "You spoil them too much little devil". Kitty nodded "Because they like me bro". Mira sniffed Eiichi and she let her head on his shoulder. "She likes you" Aki explained to Eiichi as he gave the mare a carrot from his pocket.

Eiichi smiles a little, "well sounds like you two got quite the bond so that's good. It must be fun to have such a strong bond with a great animal." He tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, "hm... maybe it was a surprise or something." He looks at Kitty and laughs a little, "she sure has her way with the horses," he smiles a little. He slightly turns his head, seeing Mira and smiles, rubbing her head as he looks at Aki, "you really think so," he tilts his head as he watches Aki give Mira a carrot.

Aki kissed the mare and smiled "You should keep Mira. She chooses you Eiichi. Once the foal grew you can have her. She's not as calm as you think she is. She's a strong horse, she likes to run and the carrots are her weakness". Kitty approached them and smiled "I think Storm is hungry. She keeps punching me with her head". Aki nodded and called Yuki to take Mira and the foal. Thunder left after them as well so Kitty giggled. "It's time for me to go home. I know you two want to be alone". Aki lifts her up and smiled "Why do you think we want to be alone? We enjoy your company Kitty. Plus your nanny will bring us cake and juices. Don't you want to spend some time with us in the garden?" Kitty petted his head "Silly head. I have to get ready for tomorrow. Mom wants to see us all in her room to choose the jewellery. You know I don't really like them but I have to behave like a lady if I want to keep all the ladies far from you". Aki laughed "That's right. Choose something for your age, not pearls like last time. They were too big for your neck". Kitty nodded "But I won't say no to the cake".

Eiichi watches Aki and smiles a little, nodding his head, "well... I didn't get chosen yet by any of your horses yet, so I guess if she chose me then.. I will gladly have her. She sounds like an amazing horse too," he smiles. He looks at Kitty and laughs a little as he watches Kitty with Aki. He blushes slightly, didn't know if Kitty wanted him to be alone with Aki for other reasons since she knew about the secret, unlike everyone else. "Sounds like we got something to do tomorrow," he rubs the back of his head as he then laughs a little, "Kitty loves her sweets, that's for sure," he smiles.

Kitty ate her slice of cake and drank some juice as well. "Come on nanny, it's time for us to go. I still have lots to do for tomorrow ball". Aki nodded "The maids already cleaned the ballroom and tomorrow morning they will decorate it". Kitty nodded "They already know what I like". She kissed Aki and then Eiichi and smiled "See you tomorrow. Be good boys". Aki laughed as Kitty left "Let's go to rest Eiichi. I'm very tired".

Eiichi smiles as he watches Kitty and looks at Aki, resting his chin on his palm. "Sounds like everything is coming together for the ball," he looks at Aki as he scratches the back of his head. He smiles as he got kissed by Kitty, "alright see you tomorrow you little devil you," he laughs a little. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he smiles.

Aki laughed as they headed back to his room "Just explain to the maids that I will have my dinner in my room tonight and you will cook for me into your room's kitchen. Once you finish to give them orders, just came to my room" he asked Eiichi before he entered into his room. Aki dropped his clothes into the bathroom and got into his bed waiting for his lover to come.

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, smiling, "would you like anything in particular to eat," he tilts his head to the side. Eiichi smiles a little, "are you saying you want to get naughty after we eat," he laughs softly. Eiichi then walks to the direction of the kitchen, blushing a little since he couldn't believe how naughty Aki was but it wasn't like he could resist him either.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki was playing a game on his phone when he got a message from Kitty. He smiled seeing she chose a small necklace and some earrings. He send her back a message that she looks great and send her lots of hugs and kisses. Once his lover was back he giggled "Kitty dropped me a message with the jewellery she chose. Plus she asked me to look after you. She's so sweet when she wants".

Eiichi was in the kitchen, making some Belgian waffles. He plated the waffles and put whipped cream, chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries on it. He got some milk for Aki and himself to drink and takes the serving tray with the two plates of Belgian waffles to Aki's room. He looks at Aki as he arrived to his room and smiles, laughing a little, "she is such a cute little sister," he smiles as he gives Aki his plate.

Aki nodded as he took his food "I think she behaves like a daughter sometimes". He started to eat and smiled "This is yummy love. I think I will get fat soon since you feed me so well". Aki finished his food and put the plate away "Did you tell the maids not to disturb me until tomorrow morning?"

Eiichi laughs a little, "I guess she just acts that way towards us only but when it comes to the queen and king, she acts differently," he smiles as he starts eating. He laughs a little, "well it's not my fault you love my cooking so much." Eiichi rubs the back of his head, "well I would have.. but it seemed like all of the maids were busy doing chores but I will let them know when I see the head maid," he smiles as he goes back to eating.

Aki giggled "Then be sure you told her. I hate for them to disturb us when we are in bed. As you can see I wear nothing...only this blancket is hiding my desire for you. And you know how much I want you...day and night".

Eiichi nods his head and smiles, "yes of course, I will probably see her when I take the dishes back to wash them." He looks at Aki while blushing a little with a smile, "your such a naughty prince... but I can't resist you," he gathers the dishes, "I will be right back okay," he smiles and kisses Aki's cheek before walking back to the kitchen.

Aki made himself comfortable in bed and turned on his music station. "I have no idea what music he likes as I didn't ask him about it or about his hobbies. I'm such a silly Prince. I have to find more about my lover".

Eiichi meets up with one of the maids, "hey excuse me, Aki wishes not to be disturbed for the rest of the night so he can get some rest. I will wake him up in the morning as well."

The maid looks at Eiichi and nods her head, "alright, I will be sure to let the other maids know," she smiles.

Eiichi smiles as he works on the dishes. After a few minutes, he finishes the dishes and then heads back to Aki's room. Eiichi walks into Aki's room, "alright, I let the main maid know and she will tell the other maids," he smiles.

Aki nodded "So we can have fun now. You may start by taking all of your clothes off and come in bed to ride my hard cock. I had to wait 30 minutes...for us to be finally alone. Just show me how much you missed me".

Eiichi laughs a little, "such a patient prince. You been waiting for my ass.. haven't you? Such a naughty prince," he smiles as he then starts taking off his clothes in front of Aki. "I guess I should give you what you want," he then crawls onto the bed. "Looks like your ready for me," he smiles as he goes onto Aki's lap. He spreads his ass slowly and teasingly rubs his butt on Aki's cock, "let me feel this inside me," he leans down and kisses Aki, sliding Aki's cock deep in his ass, letting out a soft moan within the kiss and starts riding Aki's cock, letting his cock rub on Aki's stomach.

Aki moaned as his lover was teasing you "Just put it inside you naughty servant". Once Eiichi did as he wanted he giggled "Greedy boy...you took it deep inside you from first. You missed my cock, don't you?" he started to move slowly at first, then faster as his lover kissed him.

Eiichi laughs a little and pokes Aki's nose, "oh don't worry... I am." He moans softly when feeling how deep Aki was inside of him already and shivers. Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing bright red and bites his bottom lip, "yes of course. I love feeling you stuffed deep inside me." He kisses Aki but then pulls back slightly, letting out a moan.