The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi blinks a bit, "b-but wouldn't that be a bad idea if to show your father," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and then blushes, "it's not like you mind," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little as he finishes getting dressed. He looks over at Kitty and nods his head, "alright let's get going," he rubs the back of his head as he walks over to his horse, getting ontop of him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Kitty ran to her nanny once they were back to Aki's house "Alice, it's time for us to go. I have to look after Princess and to tell father that Aki is fine after exam".

Aki giggled as he lifted her up and kissed her forehead "I will see you tomorrow Kitty. Don't forget to come early to check the ballroom". She nodded "Not let me down. I want to hug Eiichi as well".

Eiichi gets off the horse and rubs down his mane with a smile. He looks over at Kitty running over to Alice as he was rubbing down the horse's back and smiles, "yeah I am sure Aki did great on his exams since I helped him study." Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little, taking hold of Kitty to hold her and then hugs her, "there you got your hug," he pokes Kitty's nose.

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty whispered to him "We have to get you a formal uniform for tomorrow ball. I will send the tailor later". She than ran to Alice and they both get into Kitty's car. Aki smirked "What she told you Eiichi? I hope she wasn't naughty". He petted Thunder "Let's take the horses back to the stable, Kitty was in a hurry to leave, I wonder why". He headed to the stables and smiled seeing the foal "She's standing up now Eiichi. Kitty missed seeing Storm up".

Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little, "alright, I suppose I do. I never... really thought about it," he rubs the back of his head and then watches her run to Alice. Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "I don't have any formal wear so she is going to send a tailor by later to get me a suit I guess," he slowly nods his head as he helps lead the horses back to the stable with Aki. Eiichi shrugs his shoulders, "who knows, maybe it had something to do with my suit or something," he mentions while walking into the stables. He looks at the foal and smiles, "to bad I don't have a video camera near by. I could have recorded it for Kitty," he pouts a little.

Aki laughed "You are right. I have the cameras here in the stables, it's a system that Yuki find it necessary to watch over my horses. Let's took the record and send it to her." He petted Thunder one more time before he let a worker to take the horse back to his box. "And she's right, you need new clothes. I can't go out in public with you wearing always your uniform. You are the boss in my house so you need formal clothes. Kitty knows best about such things. I need a new suit as well, the tailor will have to work 2 suits for us".

Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, nodding his head, "I am sure she will be really happy to see Storm." He slowly looks at Aki, "yeah I suppose that is a good way to make sure they are safe." Eiichi looks at Aki and then pouts a little, "well I wasn't left a lot of options, I had to leave my home with clothes on my back to because your servant," he laughs a little. Eiichi rubs the back of his head, "I wonder when the tailor will come down, before you said you were feeling pretty frisky before," he smiles and slightly nudges Aki with a soft laugh.

Aki smiled "I will ask Yuki to send her the video. We can retired for now". He find Yuki in his office and laughed "Kitty had lots of fun today. Can you send her the video with Storm? Her foal is up and soon will ran all over the stable". Yuki giggled "She already saw Storm but I will send it to her". Aki left to his room followed by Eichi "We have a hour or two before the tailor is coming. We can be naughty until he will arrive".

Eiichi nods his head with a smile, "okay, sounds good to me," he noticed Yuki. He blinks a bit and then looks at Aki, "she must have sneakily went to the stables when she left to check on Storm," he laughs a little. Eiichi looks at Aki while walking back to Aki's room and then blushes a little, "oh? Feeling frisky are we," Eiichi smiles a little as he walks into Aki's room. Eiichi looks at Aki and then lays on his bed, teasingly spreads his legs to tease Aki.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki giggled as he gazed on Eiichi "Are you teasing me now baby? We should get naked and play together...should I wait here while you take your clothes off?" he smirked taking off his shirt. He took off his pants and throw them on bed. "I will like you to take off my swimsuit. It's wet and makes me harder".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little with a smile, "I might be," he sticks his tongue out as he rubs his hands down, slightly rubbing his crotch. He looks at Aki and nods his head as he sits up, taking off his shirt and then his swimsuit. Eiichi looks at Aki's crotch, blushing, seeing he was harder and bites his bottom lip as he takes off Aki's swimsuit.

"You don't look like a raisin after all baby" Aki teased his lover and jumped on bed touching other's leg. "What should we do first?" He asked moving his fingers closer to other's crotch. "Should I kiss you? Or should I see how much your hole missed me?"

Eiichi laughs a little, "I suppose I should be happy about that," he rubs the back of his head as he watches as Aki was getting on the bed, blushing as his leg was getting touched. Eiichi moans softly and looks at Aki, smiling a little, "well... you can always do both like kissing me while you finger me," he looks at Aki and slightly rubs Aki's crotch.

Aki laughed "Aren't you a greedy boy?" he leaned forward and kissed his lover while he slipped a finger inside other's hole. He started to move his finger slowly in and out as Eiichi was touching his crotch. "I may come in your hand if you keep teasing me like this" he said as he broke the kiss.

Eiichi laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little, "I can't help it, we didn't get to play a lot today," he pouts a little and kisses Aki, moaning softly within the kiss when feeling Aki's finger sliding inside him. Eiichi moves his hips a bit when Aki moves his finger, looking at Aki as he broke the kiss and laughs softly, "aw but I rather feel your cum.. in another spot," he pouts a little.

"We couldn't play due to exam and Kitty. But now I will remind you who's your master" Aki giggled and slided another finger inside his lover. "Hm, your spot will be soon prepared to receive my cock inside it. Just tell me when you want it...deep inside you, my naughty servant".

Eiichi nods his head, "yeah we had to make sure you studied and were well prepared for your exam and Kitty kept us pretty busy," he laughs a little. Eiichi blushes a little and arches his back a little, moaning softly as he felt Aki adding another finger. He bites his bottom lip and looks at Aki while blushing, rubbing Aki's crotch, "I want.. to feel you pound me but not with your fingers, I want this," he smiles as he continues stroking Aki's cock while squirming his hips a bit.

Aki moaned "Then you should be good boy and move your ass above my cock. I will let you to ride me" he said pulling out his fingers and licking them. "You taste great love" he said between moans "You did learn how to tease my cock only using your fingers".

Eiichi looks at Aki and then blushes as he nods his head, "oh I will show you how much I want to feel you inside me," he shivers when he felt Aki take his fingers out and blushes bright red when Aki licks his fingers. Eiichi smiles, "you train me well," he then slightly pushes Aki on the bed and then spreads his butt slowly, sliding Aki's cock inside and lets out a soft moan.

Aki smirked "I think you didn't need lots of train. You were a great student and learnt quickly how to seduce me and drag me in bed" he teased Eiichi. "Hm, move your hips teaser and show me how much you want me".

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing and laughs a little, "yeah but it's all thanks to you since I was a virgin at the time and then you took it away." Eiichi smiles as he nods his head, slowly leaning forward and slides Aki's cock deeper inside, arching his back with a soft moan.

Aki laughed "I have a feeling they choose you on purpose to work for me. A cute virgin...I couldn't say no. Plus if you remember well, you was the one who said back then to continue. So I was only listening you" he explained slapping other's butt.

Eiichi blinks while blushing, "so they picked me because I was a virgin," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Aki and lowers his head, "I-I couldn't help it, you made it feel very good for my first time," he blushes with a pout. Eiichi gasps as his butt was slapped and shivers as he leans closer to Aki, riding his cock faster while softly moaning.

"I don't think so. They choose you as you are cute and a good student. But maybe they hoped I will drag you in bed". He smirked "So you did enjoy it our first time".

Eiichi blinks a little and tilts his head, "c-cute," he blushes a little and nods his head, "I mean.. I understand the good student thing so I could help improve your grades," he laughs a little. Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing and nods his head with a smile, "yes... I love feeling you fill me up with your cum as you thrust inside of me," he bites his bottom lip as he looks at Aki, "h-hey I want to feel you pound me," he pouts a little as he continues riding.