The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki smirked "I love to pound you my naughty servant. I think you are a great cook but I prefer you to serve me in bed..." he stopped as an idea came into his mind "Next time we are going to my holiday house...we should do it in the kitchen. I want you to think on me everytime you cook".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing bright red with a smile, "such a naughty prince you are," he laughs a little. He smiled, glad that Aki enjoyed his cooking but he wondered if he meant sex when it came to serving him in bed or actual food since both were a possibility. Eiichi tilts his head as he listens to Aki but then blinks a couple of times while blushing bright red, "your so naughty. You better make sure to control yourself if I wind up cutting anything while cooking," he pouts a little as he rides Aki's cock faster and arches his back while he moans. "I ... think about you all the time, especially in the shower," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs a little.

Aki giggled "Since we had lots of showers together of course you will think of me when you are having shower alone". He moved faster and moaned "I wish you to wake up in my bed every morning but sometimes is not possible. But one day...you will be here in my bed without needing for us to hide".

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a little, laughing a little with a smile and slowly nods his head, "well... I think about you everywhere else, not just the shower." He continues to moan and looks at Aki, smiling a little and nods his head slowly, "yes, we will be able to sleep together without any problems," he leans down and kisses Aki.

Aki slapped Eiichi's butt "Then you should sleep with me tonight. I hate the fact some days you have to leave my bed early...but the maids must not catch us together". He kissed his lover back and smiled "You are so sexy baby boy".

Eiichi gasps a little as his butt was slapped and shivers as he continues riding Aki's cock. He blushes a little and then smiles, nodding his head, "well once we are on the campus, we will be able to sleep with each other without worrying about getting caught." Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, leaning up and kisses Aki's cheek.

Aki giggled "Once I get my results, father will let us join the college. He really wants me to study before marriage. He did the same. He first studied, then got married with mom. She chose him as a husband without knowing he was a Prince. Better to say, he pretended he was just the son of a wealthy family". Aki moaned as Eiichi kissed his cheek "I prefer you to kiss me on lips love".

Eiichi smiles as he looks at Aki, tilting his head and blinks a couple of times, biting his bottom lip, "so... when it gets closer to you getting married... what are you going to do," he looks at Aki nervously. He laughs a little, "well.. I guess she found out the hard way," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi looks at Aki and then blushes softly, slowly nodding his head as he kisses Aki on the lips.

• 2 weeks later...

"I will find a way to marry you Eiichi. I don't want to marry a woman, they aren't as sexy as you. Plus your button is perfect for my cock. It's not the same with a woman". He giggled as Eiichi kissed him "Hm, you are always giving me sweet kisses but now I want you to make me come deep inside your butt".

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing and smiles, nodding his head, "I am sure we will find a way." He blinks a little while he blushes bright red, laughing a little and then kisses Aki. He slowly nods his head as he starts riding Aki's cock faster, moaning a little while looking down at Aki, "I.. want to feel all your cum inside me," he reaches down and plays with Aki's sac while he continues moving his hips.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki moaned "You will get lots of cum inside you babe and we have to clean it after. The tailor can't see your butt is wet" he laughed slapping Eiichi's butt. "I have to be good boy and not making you any marks". He moaned again as Eiichi was playing with his sac.

Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles, nodding his head, "I want to feel all of your cum inside me even after we done we need to clean it all out." He blushes a little and nods his head, letting out a soft gasp as his butt as slapped. Eiichi blushes a little and smiles, "yeah or else the tailor will see it," he laughs a little as he continues fondling with Aki's sac, "let me feel you fill me up to the brim," he softly moans.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki moaned "I really need to buy a butt plug for you love. So that my cum can stay in your ass even during day when you are working" he teased his lover before he came inside him "Are you happy now? Is your butt full of my cum?"

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushes a little, laughing softly, "you sure like keeping your cum inside of me. Well it's a good thing I like it inside me as well," he smiles a little. He shivers when Aki cums inside him and leans down, resting his head on Aki's chest. Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles, nodding his head, "you sure keep me nice and full," he pants softly.

Aki laughed "I have too or else you may leave me for somebody else. The maids already like you. Some are trying to seduce you. I'm not blind". He then kissed his lover's forehead "Let's have a shower and get ready for the tailor's visit".

Eiichi blinks and blushes with a pout, "I would never leave you silly." He nuzzles against Aki with a smile, "well I am glad they like me. It's always a good sign." Eiichi tilts his head while blushing, "you think so," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head with a smile, "alright sounds good to me," he kisses Aki's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki sighed "I hate the fact sometimes I can't stay in bed longer with you on my side. Kitty always knows how to ruin my mood" he got out of the bed and headed to bathroom "The tailor is quickly usually so after he leaves, we can be naughty again" he look into the mirror and giggled "I think I get a little weight since I'm only eating your food love".

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a little, smiling, "well... once we are in college together, we will be able to sleep together longer." He laughs a little, "well...aren't sisters suppose to be like that in a way?" Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing a little, "such a naughty prince you are," he laughs a little, "already planning on filling me up again." Eiichi looks at Aki and tilts his head, "the way we have sex, I am sure it will be burned in no time," he laughs a little.

Aki giggled "I can't have enough sex Eiichi. I love the way your body reacts when I touch you, your moans when I'm inside you...I'm addicted to you love. Plus you never say no" he teased his lover and got into the tube. "Kitty is a smart kid and she only likes certain persons. You are one of them. I always felt like she's my own child rather than my sister. My other sisters are avoiding me because I'm a boy but Kitty only likes my company". He started to wash his body and giggled "Should I help you wash your back?"

Eiichi blinks and blushes a little with a soft laugh, "I didn't know... young master was such a horny prince," he sticks his tongue out a little. He bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, "you... got my body trained not to say no," he gets in the tub. Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles, "I like her too, she is a crazy one... that's for sure," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "why... do your other sisters avoid you since your a boy? That is kind of a silly reason but at least you have Kitty." Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes, smiling as he nods his head, "sure I would mind you helping me."

Aki giggled "So you had no clue for who you would work? I didn't plan to fall for you Eiichi, it simply happened". He gently took some douche cream and started to wash Eiichi's back "They think I like to ride daily and stay in stables...not in my house studying or playing with them. But they do like me when I send them gifts. Anyway I buy more for Kitty because she asks for them daily".

Eiichi shakes his head, "I had no idea I was going to be teaching a prince," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and laughs a little, "well... I had no idea either. I didn't know I would ever get even involved with a guy either," he scratches the back of his head. He closes his eyes with a smile as he felt Aki washing his back. He tilts his head, "well..what did you do before I showed up," he looks at Aki. He laughs a little and scratches the back of his head, "well I suppose they should be glad they get gifts as well. It shouldn't really matter if Kitty gets more, she is the youngest after all even if she asks for stuff constantly," he laughs softly.

Aki heard a noise and cursed "Damn, a maid is trying to contact me". He gou out of the bathtube and went to answer to his secret phone. "How you dare to bother me?" he yelled but he laughed when he heard who it was "Sorry father, I thought it's one of my maids...yes I know...Kitty told me already. I was just taking a shower as I'm waiting the tailor. Eiichi and I needs new suits for the ball. I mean...he doesn't have any apart from his uniform. Yes, the maids are cleaning the ballroom. Ok, see you tomorrow". He hung up and ran back to bathroom "It was my father, he just remembered to call me to announce me about the ball".

Eiichi looks at Aki and watches as he got out of the tub, continues washing himself. He could hear Aki on the phone, wondering what he was talking about. Eiichi perks his head up and smiles, "I guess he wanted to make sure you were ready," he continues washing himself.

Aki nodded "He didn't know Kitty told me already. He just told me formally about the ball. I pass Eiichi. Father said the teacher called him...I passed the exams and I can go to college now". He finished to wash Eiichi's back "We have to decide in what college we will study. I think you know more than me about schools".