The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi blushes a little and laughs softly, "oh so that is how it works? When I am dressed, you want me to be naked and then you do everything you can to get me into bed? It must drive you crazy when we are around the other workers and you got to resist me but then you attack me when we are all alone. Well that is because you are," he sticks his tongue out and holds onto Aki's head, moaning softly and smiles, "I will... do anything to serve and please my prince," he watches as Aki was sucking on his nipple.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki giggled "Don't worry. I know to behave well in public - I try not to gaze on you or show to people how much I want you to serve me in bed. All servants know you are my favourite because you cook for me delicious food daily". He started to move faster and moaned "I still think you are the best dessert ever but nobody must know that".

Eiichi blushes and laughs a little, "that is a good prince. At least you show good control in public but you can go all crazy in the bedroom when it's just us." He smiles and laughs softly, nodding his head, "well I am glad you like my cooking, I will be sure to serve your food to you once we are at the college completely naked. The dorms I am interested in have mini kitchens so I will still be able to cook for you." Eiichi gasps a little as he holds onto Aki's shoulders while he moans and laughs softly, "so cute that you think of me as a dessert," he smiles as he moves his hips.

"My father lets you to join me in campus because you know how to cook and clean. But he asked me to train you in using guns. You already practice that and we will still train more. Also I think father will hire some bodyguards, they will be stundents there as well and have to look after us from far" Aki explained and stopped only when his lover started to move his hips faster. "Hm, you really want me deep inside you".

Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I suppose and you don't," he then sticks his tongue out a little. He blinks a little, "teach me how to use a gun? While at a college campus," he tilts his head confusingly. "Well I guess I do need to protect you," he smiles. He tilts his head, "well.. I am sure we will figure that out once we are at the campus." Eiichi blushes and nods his head, "feeling you completely fill me up... feels so good," he smiles a little as he looks at Aki, shivering when feeling Aki's cock hit his sweet spot.

Aki giggled "You really are a naughty servant...you love me because I can fill your ass". He moved slower to tease his lover "Maybe I should make you to beg me for more. He stopped for a moment and licked Eiichi's nipples "Bad boy".

Eiichi blinks while blushing, "I-I love you more than just that you naughty prince," he laughs a little and pouts as Aki's movements were getting slower. He gasps a little and shivers, "n-no don't tease me too much or I will make you regret it," he sticks his tongue out.

• 3 weeks later...

Aki laughed "I think I realised I like you after you cooked for me on my secret house". He gazed on his lover and smirked "How will you make me to regret? You told me to be rough but I prefer to be gentle...I love to hear you beg for more".

Eiichi laughs a little, "well I am glad you like when I cook for you." He blushes and pouts a little as he bites his bottom lip, moving his hips a little, "I ...I want to feel you thrust in me more."

Aki nodded "You are a naughty servant. And I think I will do what you want or else I will be punished by you. What if you will let me to starve tonight?" He teased his lover moving faster as he wanted to hit other's sweet spot.

Eiichi blushes and smiles a little, "now... you know the reason why I am naughty. It's all thanks to you," he laughs a little. He blinks a little and shakes his head, "I wouldn't do something like that," he pouts a little. He arches his back a little as he continues to moan, "it feels.... so good," he then lets out a soft gasp, feeling his sweet sport starting to get hit at, holding onto Aki.

• 3 weeks later...

"By starving I mean not only food - what if you will punish me by letting me sleep alone in this huge bed? I will be nuts without you here" Aki teased his lover "Hm, I love when I touch your sweet spot, your inner walls are tightening around my cock and that is making me come inside you".

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a little, "well... it's not like you haven't before. I mean we do sleep in our own rooms just in case if the maids come into our rooms while they work but we do sleep with each other plenty," he smiles a little. He blushes a little and bites his bottom lip, "then ... fill me up completely with your cum, deep inside me," he smiles while he looks at Aki.

Aki nodded "That's true. You are sleeping in your bed during mornings or else the maids will realise we are together. We have to hide for now but once we will be in college we are free to sleep in the same bed". He licked other's neck "I will come inside you my naughty servant and I will clean you later" he moaned as he came inside his lover.

Eiichi sighs and nods his head, "yeah... it's kind of crazy trying to hide our relationship," he blushes with a soft pout. "It's a good thing I am a guy and can't get pregnant.. or that will be really bad," he laughs a little. Eiichi smiles and nods his head, "yeah it will be nice to sleep together without fear of being caught." He blushes a little and nods his head as he holds onto Aki, feeling his cum flooding his insides and shivers, cuming on Aki's stomach and pants heavily.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki let himself on his back and pulled his lover above him "I hate we have to hide for now...but if everybody think you are just my servant it's good. They won't see you as a danger" He touched Eiichi's butt "Do you need my help to clean yourself?"

Eiichi blushes with a soft gasp as he looks at Aki with a smile. He nods his head, "well.. technically I am still your servant.. I do take care of all your sexual desires," he laughs a little. "Well.. that is good to hear I suppose," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi looks at Aki and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head, "your fingers... are much longer than mine so it will be easier for you to clean me. Plus... it will feel more better to me if you do it," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Aki laughed as he took his lover into his arms "My sexual desires? WHAT about yours? Are you happy having such a good lover like me?" He kissed other's cheek "My long fingers.... hm... Do you like to have them inside your ass? To feel them deep inside you?"

Eiichi blushes and holds onto Aki as he looks at him with a smile, holding Aki as well, "of course, I am very happy being with you." Eiichi hides his face within Aki's chest and nods his head, "yes, I love feeling your long fingers inside me, rubbing against my prostate. I am sure you like my reactions," he laughs a little.

Aki laughed "I thought you like something bigger than my fingers to brush against your prostate. Anyway, you are my first bf and the last one. You are like my wife - cooking and lying under me in bed" he turned on the water as he let his lover into the bath tub.

Eiichi blushes a little, "o-of course I like when your cock hits at my prostate," he hides his face within Aki's chest, embarrassed. He looks at Aki and smiles, nodding his head, "yes I am your secret wife," he laughs a little. Once in the bathtub, he starts washing himself.

Aki smirked "You even blush like a girl. Why you have to be so cute? That's why I love you more and more". He started to wash himself as well but kept staring to his boyfriend's body. "My secret wife... You are so damn sexy".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "well.. I never imagined this would ever happen to me so I wasn't really prepared being your servant... as well as your wife," he blushes. Eiichi smiles while looking at Aki, "your pretty sexy yourself," he rests his forehead on Aki's.

Aki giggled "So you accept the fact that you are my wife. I'm waiting for the day when you will be officially my wife. I want to marry you". He gently touched other's cheek "You never told me me that you find me sexy. I though you only like my skills in bed".

Eiichi blushes and nods his head, "y-yeah. You claim me fair and square," he laughs a little. He tilts his head as he looks at Aki, "so how are we ... going to get married if your suppose to marry a girl?" Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles, "I love how sexy you are... and your skills in bed then," he sticks his tongue out a little.