The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki giggled "I will marry you even I have to dress you in a wedding dress. But we are still young for now. Anyway, you aren't a virgin bride. We had our honeymoon before our wedding. I hope you don't mind... my wife".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi blushes and looks at Aki, "y-your going to dress me in a dress?" He nods his head while he laughs a little, "yeah.. I'm not a virgin anymore, thanks to you," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head with a smile, "n-no of course not," he kisses Aki's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki laughed "No, I don't want you in a dress but if they want me to marry a girl then I will dress you like one. We should sleep early today to be ready for tomorrow's party. But do you know how to dance? I will love to dance with you tonight as we can't do it at the party".

"Would it turn you on to see me in a dress," Eiichi blushes and tilts his head to the side. He nods his head with a smile, rubbing his chin, "yeah I do. I been in a few school dances before," he rubs the back of his head. "Y-You made it sound like something other than dancing," he laughs a little.

"I already saw you in a dress due to Kitty. And if you remember well I asked you to keep it... you can wear it from time to time... wearing nothing under it. That will turn me for sure". Aki laughed "We already danced in bed. I want us to dance for real".

Eiichi blushes bright red, "w-well that was more of a short dress," he twiddles his thumbs while looking at Aki. He laughs a little, "such a naughty prince you are." He sticks his tongue out a little, "a-ah the non perverted dance you mean," he looks at Aki with a smile.

"Non pervert?" Aki giggled. "I really like to dance my naughty servant. The ladies are crazy when I appear and they want to dance with me... but Kitty keeps them apart. Do you want me to teach you how to waltz?"

"Yeah you know. I thought you considered sex as dancing," Eiichi laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. "Sounds like Kitty stays rather busy when it comes to balls." He tilts his head and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I never really dance the waltz before," he rubs the back of his head.

Aki giggled "You are naughtier than me. Dance is dance and sex is sex". He turned on his PC and looked for some waltz music. He chose a song and smiled "Are you ready my love?" He reached his hand and held Eiichi's hand into his. "Let's dance baby".

Eiichi blushes and nudges Aki, "hey I was never naughty before. So... I blame you for making me naughty," he laughs a little. He watches Aki as he was on his PC and then heard a song start to play. Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a little, slowly nods his head with a smile, "alright," he holds onto Aki's hand.

Aki smiled "Just let your other hand on my waist and slowly move your legs like I do". He said starting to dance waltz. "I'm sure you will learn quickly. You are a smart kid after all. Plus you look cute when you are dancing".

Eiichi looks at Aki and slowly nods his head as he moves his hand down to Aki's waist, blushing. He starts to dance the waltz by following Aki's movements. "You really think I look cute," he tilts his head to the side.

"I don't think you look cute. You are cute. I didn't look at you properly when we first meet... but once I did I wanted you in my bed. You rejected me at first, scolding me for licking your nipples... but soon I let you to ride me and you didn't stop me anymore. We should go to my secret house again... There we can have fun without hiding" Aki explained to his lover.

Eiichi blushes a little and smiles, laughing a little, "well... I just thought I was forced to work for you when I needed to focus on my studies. But... as we progressed, we then became lovers in secret," he blushes with a smile. He looks at Aki embarrassingly and laughs softly, "yeah. I guess you just convince me to give into my sexual desires." Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds nice."

Aki sighed "We still need to find why they brought you to me. You were in high school when you first arrived in my house. Now you are waiting to go to college. I want to go to college just to be with you. Plus my father will be happy if I study". He stopped to dance and smiled "Let me change the music. He chose another waltz song and giggled "You dance pretty well".

Eiichi tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... well maybe they just wanted you to have someone your age to work for you," he laughs a little. "Yeah.. being in college would give us plenty of alone time, unlike here." He nods his head with a smile as Aki was changing the song. Eiichi laughs softly and rubs the back of his head, "you really think so," he smiles. "I don't really dance much waltz."

"Yes, you do dance well. I should ask Kitty to dance with you tomorrow. If you don't mind taking her into your arms and spinning her around. That's how I dance with her for now. My other sisters are better dancers than Kitty". He leaned forward to gave an innocent kiss to his lover "We can always dance when we are alone. Maybe you can use that uniform once... So I can slip my hand under it and touch you there".

Eiichi smiles, "I am glad you think so. I don't typically do waltz dancing," he laughs a little. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "it sounds like I will mostly be doing the dancing while Kitty is being held." Eiichi looks at Aki, "well I imagine since they are older than Kitty and Kitty is more of a tomboy," he smiles a little. "Your other sisters seem to be more... feminine." He kisses Aki back and smiles a little, blushing softly, "such a naughty prince," he rests his head on Aki's chest.

"Kitty is femine only on balls. She can keep the ladies away from me like that. And yes, my other sisters are girly for sure. They like expensive dresses and jewellery. By the way, I have to look for my earrings. I like to wear them at balls. It makes me look hot". He slipped a hand under his lover's uniform and pinched his nipple. "I know you like me to touch you here".

Eiichi laughs a little, "ah so Kitty does have a feminine side but only at balls? She has a big job I suppose. She needs to protect you for all the girls." He nods his head, "yeah they do seem to be like those kind of girls, nothing compare to how Kitty is." Eiichi laughs a little, "I don't think I have seen you too often wearing earrings." He blushes as he felt Aki's hand go under his shirt and lets out a soft moan, "such a naughty prince, we are suppose to be dancing," Eiichi laughs a little.

Aki giggled "When I'm going to race I always wear tight pants and earrings. That makes other racers to think I'm a very bad boy. So tomorrow I want to look like a scary man. I will let you to choose my earrings... I'm not naughty. We are dancing but I may want to try a new dance... with less clothes on us".

Eiichi blushes a little and laughs a bit, "I bet if I race with you and if I wore tight pants, you would stare at my butt while I ran with you," he sticks his tongue a little. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "alright I suppose I can do that for you," he smiles a little. Eiichi blinks and blushes a little, "w-what is this new dance you want to do that needs less clothes," he tilts his head.

"Hm, you already know the dance... we dance it many times before. But I should behave well tonight. Maybe you want to teach me a new dance" he smirked pocking his lover's ass with his fingers. "I do like to stare at your butt when we are alone".

Eiichi blushes a little and tilts his head, "we are talking about dancing.... and not sex right," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah, we need to be up early for the party so there probably is no time to get naughty... but I am sure you will make up for it after the party." He tilts his head, "a new dance?" He blushes as he felt his butt being poked, shivering a little and laughs a little, "I feel like your always looking at my butt, even when we are not alone."

"I am not speaking about dance now... You get it well. But I have to rest tonight so no sex. But can you please sleep in my room. I can sleep in your arms without being naughty" Aki said but leaned forward to whisper into his lover's ear "Tomorrow night you won't escape. I will make sure you will moan all night".