The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

tumblr_static_7a08sob2mjggwokwc08cw4wkg.png

Akihiko Sakurai

Hair: blonde

Eyes: green

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying peoples, rain, cold.

Akihiko is the heir of the royal family from the Sakura Kingdom. Being the only male in his family (he had four younger sisters) he’s spoil by his family and his servants. He hates mostly to study, he’s a warrior and loves to be on his horse most of the time or fighting with other youngs. The nobles’ daughters as well as princesses are after him most of the time but he never pays attention to them. It’s not easy to be a prince, especially a bright prince as his father wants. But Akihiko will have a surprise…

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

tumblr_o4t5uvOgWX1unech7o1_500.jpg

Eiichi Makimura

Hair: Blue

Eyes: Silver

Position: Uke

Dislikes: bugs and cold weather

The noble walks to Akihiko's room and knocks on his door, "excuse me young sir, we have a surprise for you. Since you need need to get your chores done but never do them and leave it for the maids to do." The noble opens the door a bit wider, exposing Eiichi squirming a little, "why am I here anyway.. I shouldn't be here. I should still be at my house," he pouts a little as the noble pushes him into Akihiko's room. Eiichi sighs and slowly looks at the other, rubbing the back of his head.

The Prince was on his desk trying to write a letter to a foreign diplomat. His desk was full of papers and pens, the clothes were on the floor where he threw them a night before, after he came back from a party. Akihiko didn't like the parties too much but his parents wanted him to go and look on the young ladies. They hoped Aki (his parents called him by his short name) would find a wife soon. Akihiko looked on the noble who disturbed him and smiled "The maids are paid to do their jobs, but only if I'm not on my room" he answered being pissed off. He gazed on the young male who entered on his room and nodded. "I will accept him, now go away and let me to finish my letter". The noble ran away quickly and Aki remained alone with the boy "What's your name?"

Eiichi looks around the room, seeing how messy it was and rubs the back of his head, ~great...if I have to do this guy's chores, I will get exhausted. I didn't even like cleaning my own room,~ he pouts and crosses his arms, perking his head up, "um.. Eiichi, Eiichi Makimura and I should be focus on getting into a high school.."

"High school?" the Prince wondered and laughed "You will work for me. That means you will study only if I want. I hate to study anyway, but maybe it won't be bad if I study with you" he gazed on the boy. "You will wear the uniform of my house and will clean the mess from my room on silence. I hate to be disturbed" he added getting back to his letter and ignoring the boy.

Eiichi blinks and looks at the prince, lowering his head a little, "well.. I need to go to school so I can get the job I want," he pouts a little. He looks at the other and narrows his eyes, nodding his head slowly with a sigh, "fine.. where is this uniform," he looks around the room again, looking at the mess, ~gees.. he is such a sloppy prince,~ he thought and narrows his eyes.

"Are you still here?" the prince asked and looked around. "Clean the mess and go to the servants room after. You will get a uniform there and they will explain you that to do next. And keep silence when you work. I hate noises" he added being pissed off. "And stop speaking about school. That makes me sick".

Eiichi perks his head up as he looks at the prince and sighs, nodding his head as he bends down slowly and starts crawling around, cleaning up the mess. He looks up at the prince, "its not my fault you never went..," Eiichi picks up all the dirty clothes and puts the clothes into the hamper, continues cleaning around the room before he was done, walking out of the room and heads towards the servants room, after asking directions from one of the maids.

Aki finished his letter and smiled. "Finally I'm free. I can go on the stables now and ride Thunder" he thought standing up and looked around the room. The new servant cleaned it and left in silence as he asked. He found in a corner his riding boots and in a minute he was ready to leave his room. "Are you planning to go somewhere Sir?" the teacher who entered asked bowing. Aki sighed knowing he forgot about the math class from that day. "No, we will have the class outside today. It's a sunny day. Plus my new servant will join us" he explained. "Go and bring him" he ordered.

Eiichi finally reaches the servants room and looks around, blinking as he looks down at the table, seeing there was a uniform already set up for him. He grabs it and walks into the back room, putting it on and looks in the mirror with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head as he walks out of the room, ~now.. I wonder what I should do now,~ he thought as he rubs the back of his head.

The teacher ran to servants room and looked around "Where is the new servant?" he asked loudly. "The prince wants to study together" he said wondering what's with the Prince lately. He knew Aki hated school and classes and always was a problem with that but today he simply accepted to study without complaining. Meanwhile, Aki was outside on a table waiting for the teacher and Eiichi. "I hope they won't be late or I will go and ride".

Eiichi perks his head up and rubs the back of his head, ~I suppose that is me,~ he thought as he walks closer to the teacher. "I am here. Lead the way," he rubs the back of his head and walks out of the room, wondering why the prince needed him instead of any of the other many experience servants the prince had.

"Finally you two are here. You know I hate to wait teacher" Aki yelled on the two males once they arrived. "Since you like so much to study Eiichi from now on you will study with me. I'm always getting bored on classes" he explained showing to the servant to sit next to him. "What are we studing today on maths?" he asked the teacher.

Eiichi looks at the prince and blinks a little, "what? You expect me to clean AND help you study? I am just one person.. how to you expect me to do all of this myself," he pouts a little. He sighs and narrows his eyes as he sits next to the prince, crossing his arms as he looks up at the teacher.

Aki looked on Eiichi "You will do whatever I want. You belong to me cutie." The teacher gazed on the servant and yelled "How you dare to speak like that to His Highness? You should be punish". Aki laughed "He's not a simple servant teacher. His mission is to follow me everywhere. Plus he studied to a normal highschool not home as me". The teacher nodded and give them some pappers. Soon the boys were studying in silence.

Eiichi blinks a little and crosses his arms as he looks to the side, listening to the teacher scolding the prince. He looks at the prince and sighs, tapping his fingers on the table and looks down at the paper, starting to write, ~why do I have to do this.. aren't these suppose to be for the prince,~ he thought as he continues writing.

"Your servant answered well on all 10 exercises Sir. You got well only 2" the teacher said being dissapointed. Aki laughed "I did well on my opinion. I will go and ride now. Come on Eiichi. We finish the classes for today" he stood up greeting the teacher. "Do you know to ride?" he asked the boy as the teacher left. "I want you to join me on my walk".

Eiichi rests his chin on his palm as he blinks after hearing the score of the prince, crossing his arms and shakes his head. He slowly perks his head up and slowly nods his head, "yeah.. I rode a horse before," he rubs the back of his head, "a walk? Alright.. to the horse stables," he tilts his head to the side.

"Why you looked so surprised about my score? I told you I hate classes. But if I refuse to have them my father will stay on my head every day. It's better to obey and do as I want after" Aki explained as they headed to the stables. "I wonder what horse to give you...Thunder is my favourite and I'm always riding on him. I have more than 50 horses from where to choose".

Eiichi rubs the back of his head and shakes his head as he looks to the side. rubbing his hand through his hair, ~I had no idea.. he was this bad at classes.~ he thought as he follows the prince to the stables. Eiichi looks at the prince and rubs his head, "so.. I can ride any of the 49 remaining horses," he tilts his head and starts looking at the horses.

"Of course you can. You are not a mere servant you are my bodyguard." Aki explained having no idea why he chose to give such honour to this boy. He approuched Thunder who was happy to see his master. Aki took a carrot from his pocket and gave it to the hourse. "Did you choose one Eiichi?"

Eiichi narrows his eyes and pouts a little as he crosses his arms, "what is the difference.. I am still doing work for you regardless," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the prince and continues looking at the horses, "um.. this white one is fine," Eiichi walks up to the white horse.

"That's Prince. He's two years old and it's a nice horse to ride. Yuki please prepare the two horses for us" he asked the boy from the stables. "And stop saying I give you hard things to do. I only put you to clean my room and to study with me. I hope you aren't a lazy servant. I received you as a gift so it's a honour for you to work for me". Aki said inspecting his horses.

Eiichi looks at Prince and narrows his eyes, ~really.. another prince,~ he thought with a pout as he looks around, noticing carrots and picks one up, giving it to Prince. Eiichi looks at the prince and shakes his head, "just because you have me clean and study with you doesn't mean you won't ask for more stuff," Eiichi climbs on top of Prince and brushes his mane.

"I may ask indeed. It depends of what I need." Aki answered as the mounted on the horse. "You don' t call me Sir as other servants do. And as nobles do. You are a naughty servant so I have a feeling I won' t get bored around you. " he explained laughing "We will remain on my countryside house Yuki. If someone asks where I am tell them I'm on a secret mission." Yuki bowed "Yes sir". He whispered a secret word to the horse which started to run like the wind.