Will Says it All (Coffee-Tastic and Cyncii)(R18, Gore warning)

Coffee-Tastic

Kou bit onto his lower lip when he began to hear the girl's screams. Then he thought, thought that it would be much worse if he looked at what he was doing to the poor servant. He was afraid he would back away from her if he did, disappointing his king in the process. So, he had to keep his eyes shut, even as blood gushed onto his somewhat shaky hand. Still, Katsu may not have been pleased with the bird closing his eyes, to soften the blow of the screams of pain. If he were ordered to keep doing this, to torture and kill the innocent, he wondered if any shred of humanity he had left in him would be all but gone.

The bird made a brief, small frown cross his face as Katsu spoke, feeling the bloodied ball of jelly within the fingers of his once-free hand. It made him curious, made him want to look at the eye, but he hesitated for a good minute. Though it took him a while, he did open his eyes to look down at the mess he made. Blood was flowing out of the girl's eye socket, and the eye he held in his hand.. in a way, it was pretty. If it were still attached to the servant, that is. Once he took in all that he'd done, Kou turned his head a little and looked up at his king with considerably somber red eyes. They were as red as the blood covering his fingers and face, making the red liquid morbidly fitting for the bird.

He didn't need to be told again, that he needed to end this girl's life. Katsu expected him to watch as he did it, which he would bite his tongue and do it. He brought the knife to the servant's neck and pressed the blade into her skin, cutting it deep as he slowly dragged it to the other side. As he did so, he placed the severed eye next to the girl's head. Kou watched her life slip away by the second, bleeding out onto the table with his body towering over her. Though he took his time with the cut, the girl died fairly quickly. He did pierce the jugular vein, after all.

Kou drew the knife away from the girl, wiping the flat sides of the blade on his sleeve before returning it to its sheath. He looked up at Katsu again, this time wondering what his king wanted to do with him next. The bird didn't speak.. not that he was afraid to, but he simply didn't have anything to say.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Cyncii

Taking what didn't belong to him was great. The throne first, then the lives of others. Juggling with stolen things for now wouldn't have a single consequence, and he was never planning on letting out his secret, not until he dies... well... because if the secret did get out, then he would die. Katsu wasn't a fan of the idea of his own death, in fact, he hated the idea that he was slowly aging. He thanked his youthful appearance presently, but it wouldn't last. Wrinkles, he hated them. He also didn't like growing taller for two reasons: it meant that he was getting older and, two, he liked the idea of having someone bigger than him be helpless against him. The head guard from the first nights of feasting was someone he was hoping would crack first. He was a buff man, tall and strong looking. How might it have felt for a skinny little kitty to be the one to utterly slay him in front of the other dinner guests? Apart from being afraid, Katsu hoped he felt purely embarrassed.

"Speechless, chicken?" Katsu's excited eyes looked up from the girl's slit neck and to his bird's pretty face, "Aaaw look at you..." Smiling so wide that he closed his eyes, he lifted his hand to the other's cheek, more specifically the hand with blood over it. He liked seeing the color red match Kou's features. Leaning closer to the other's face looked at the other's blood-wettened cheek, "You could have done better, but I can't expect you to perform a show like I can. That's okay. You look scarred enough and that's nice to see! I'm very happy to know someone's weakness now. I will make sure you take someone else's life soon enough. For now, tell me a few things why don't ya..." Touching his chest, he could feel the ongoing excitement going on from his beating heart, his voice showing that he was very pleased. A bit too pleased. There being a degree of actual pleasure in his tone, it was like a he was speaking while having his sweet spot rubbed from the inside, "How did that feel, Kou? Are you uncomfortable?" He smirked and licked his own lips when he was a few inches apart from Kou's, muttering quietly, "Do you want to play with her body more with me now before I send her torn, hollow corpse to her beloved little sister? Or do you want to run way to your room so you don't see the rest of what I like doing to fresh slabs of meat like her yet?"

If Kou wanted to leave... well, that would just give him a bigger scope of how much discomfort he got from opening her neck like a farm pig at the slaughter. If he stayed, he was sure to have a greater time fishing in the girl's body to feel her organs and warm juices. Still close to him, he waited for an answer, not specifying that he actually did have the free choice.

The bird's eyes went wide as his king's bloodied hand was brought to his cheek. He didn't know what to expect, but he calmed himself when he realized the only thing the other male intended to do was touch it, to smear more blood over his face. That was fine - as long as it pleased Katsu. He didn't care for the smell of blood, but he realized he must grow used to it if he were the king's adviser.

Kou let out a small noise akin to a whimper when Katsu's face got so close, instinctively feeling as though he should back away. But he didn't - he remained frozen in place, listening to every last word coming out of the cat's mouth. He wanted to comment on the whole "scarring" thing, but he didn't respond to that, convinced that it would only anger his king. Much like he didn't earn scars from most injuries, he simply grew desensitized to something initially uncomfortable if he were constantly exposed to it. Again, he wouldn't mention it - he would just let Katsu figure out that part of his new adviser himself. Soon, his king would learn that nothing would make him uncomfortable for long.

The bird shifted his gaze off to the side, sporting a tiny, furtive smile. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt me to stay here, Your Grace. She's.. already dead," Kou replied, returning his crimson eyes to Katsu. On top of wishing to grow used to his king's behavior, he also wanted to know more about him, to observe and perhaps even take part in some of his activities. All the bird desired was to please Katsu, anyone, after all.

"Let's continue then." He muttered, pulling away to look at the girls body on the table. Katsu wondered the real state of Kou's sanity from the moment he looked fondly at a weapon at his neck to now, because in between those moments, he could see a well kept young man, but he could also see indifference... and then when he didn't expect it, he saw morality in his face after the servant begged for her life, to be able to live on and continue to provide for her little sister. Now he seemed fine with staying here and watching him playfully dissect her body. What was with him? This chicken sure had qualities that turned him on and also found annoying. Like with most things he reacted to, it depended on his mood and whether or not his expectations of something were reached. Nothing else. He was awfully impulsive and his mood would change very fast, just like now. He was upset that he couldn't care the bird, then his spirits were lift from seeing Kou's hesitation to killing the girl. And though Kou was acting completely okay with what he wanted to do now, the thing he disliked in the beginning, he was no longer feeling sour.

Looking at her pale and bloodied face, Katsu tilted his head and leaned over to her, twisting a lock of her soft, brown hair in his finger, "The next time I ask you to kill, I want a better show..." Glancing to Kou for a few seconds, speaking like a know-it-all, "Showing me her eye was nice, but you didn't do anything with it, dumb chicken." Katsu's nails grew longer and sharper, dragging a dark nail from her scalp towards her only, "Don't feel bad for these bodies. Its just a sac of meat and blood. Just like a cow or a whiny pig in the mud. I don't know when in society thought it was okay to glorify the human form, but a person is an animal too. A lot of us are already part animals anyways." Licking his lips, he pulled his hand back, skipping down to her neck where his finger tips went over the open, fleshy cut, idling like a cat with it's kill just for the sake of talking, "You've probably heard rumors about me and what I was doing before I was given my proper throne. I think it was people I worked with that helped me realize that. I mean. I already figured... But I reaaally learned a lot from my years in that field." He giggled, winking at Kou, "Maybe you'll get a taste soon. If you know what I'm getting at. You might look more cute in bed than giving me a corpse show."

To his family, Kou could be described as one thing, if his status as a bastard were taken out of the question - fickle. His family often got confused by his actions, saying that Kou would want to lick their shoes one second and want to kill them the next. The bird desired to give criminals their rightfully-earned punishments, but his judgement on the matter is more or less shaky and he could become upset over the smallest of crimes. He also desired to help the innocent, but once they were dead he could care less about what happened to their bodies. Of course, all of these known parts of him could change in the snap of a finger. In short, his moral compass was broken and out of whack. It could be repaired, but in this circumstance it may not heal the correct way, not when he serves under Katsu.

"Forgive me, Your Grace," Kou murmured, looking back down at the lifeless body of the servant. "If I were to be honest, I might be able to give you more of a spectacle if the person committed a more heinous crime. I become more passionate the worse it is," he explained honestly, briefly brushing hair out of his face. He silently moved off the table to enable his king to do more to the girl, but if he were ordered to he would reluctantly return to it.

At the last comment, Kou batted his eyelashes and anxiously brought up his hands to his chest and twiddled his bloodied fingers. He was unsure if he was prepared to do that, but if Katsu insisted.. he would have no choice. The bird held little to no experience on the matter, but considering his king was an expert, he might not have as many issues as he initially thought. Still, he was embarrassed he knew nothing, and so when Katsu brought up the possibility of it, Kou couldn't help but let his cheeks turn almost as red as the blood drying on his face. "P-Perhaps I would, Your Grace.. but I wouldn't know."

Well, Katsu took notice that he gave off a completely different vibe when the girl was hopeful for switching places with him. He must have thought she was a bad person, but it really turned out, she just didn't want her sister to be alone and was just desperate not to be the one to die by his hand. He didn't doubt that Kou would be better suited to extend Katsu's whim on others that deserved the punishment. He'd let him know when he was in the mood for a shared kill, but he was more interested in watching how Kou reacted to the brutal death of someone completely innocent. He wondered if he'd ever get the same kind of satisfaction from a pure soul being torn from one's body. It wasn't that simple to become a blood hungry devil.

"I love listening to you cluck, chicken," he giggled at the other's nervous stutter when he tried to respond to his last comment, "You kill a little mouse for me, but when I mention something like that, you get all flustered and all blushie. I remember when I was like that from the start, but I didn't have time to adjust before I started working. They paid more for my innocent little ass. And I would pay for that too. Thankfully I got one for free from Phoenix, fufu..." He climbed up on the table, straddling the dead servant and wiggling his backside on her to get more comfy. He lowered his hand to her top and started to rip it with his sharp nail, revealing her bare chest the more he tore down, "In time, that ass will really become mine. Just you wait." He counted on it, but unfortunately, he wasn't apt, size wise, to really be able to do the things he'd like to on his own. That's what toys were for in his opinion, because he might not be anywhere near 10 inches, but he had something in his room that was.

After her shirt was cut in half with a nearly clean straight line, he pushed the fabric off her naked torso to the side. Katsu Seeing the bare flesh below him made him lick his lips as he raked his nails down, her pale body staining with blood as he shredded the corpse's skin, "I wish you'd give some kind of a fight though, but you're the kind of servant to me that'll put your face down and raise your ass to me if I say so... And I say. Do you really not think much about the body's desire? No fantasies? No favorite positions or anything...? Or are you too innocent for that. Which I can also believe for a chicken like you..." He paused as if thinking and about to add something else, but just ended up digging his fingers in the open slashes on the girl's body, opening up to see her innards. "Please say anything that comes to mind."

Katsu reached a hand out to Kou, pointing to his knife holder to say that he wanted to use dagger, too fixated on what was under him to be looking at the bird. He never fully understood what made him so interested with the human anatomy, but he guessed it had to do with him wanting to have so much power. The cat didn't need to do this to have power, that being, he now has the crown, but here he was. Filling up his free afternoons and evenings with human torture as if this was a healthy hobby. Katsu had no issues with this, but really, behind his back, kingdoms were very disgusted and displeased with what had becoming of the once noble Panther kingdom. Revolted actually. This part of the world was becoming more free and advanced, yet he was acting like a child barbarian. No, he wasn't liked at all... The ones that did like him were not of good heart and on the same level of cruelty as him. The Boars, the Wolverines, the Serpents, they were a few places that were fond of the panther.

But he was just a small cat among real monsters, and he had no idea that he wasn't on top of the world just because he was cruel to servants, the guards and prisoners.

He thought about it for a minute, about Katsu. His king used to be a male prostitute, to which he was slightly envious of. Kou wished he knew more, was more experienced, but other than his siblings talking about it, he knew nothing and no one wanted to touch him. Though negative feelings grew inside of him due to his father essentially sending him away for good, the bird thought it would be a good thing to no longer be so sheltered and innocent. Katsu could help him with this, he was sure, if what he heard and was told by Katsu himself were true. "Though I was given to you at no cost, I can assure you that I will try my hardest to not disappoint, Your Grace," Kou responded, lowering his gaze to the blood-stained face and clothing of the dead servant girl.

At the barrage of questions concerning his sexual fantasies, Kou uttered a small "Uumm.." and tilted his head, trying to think about it. Sure, he may have never acted out on them, but the redhead had his desires but were unsure if Katsu would ever be willing to help him out with fulfilling them. "Well.. it won't come as a surprise, Your Grace, but I love pain, but.. there are other things. I may.. ah.. seem like I am submissive as any dog, and while that may be true, I've wanted to be the one in control. But I expect that to not be the case as I'm serving you," Kou explained, closing his eyes for a couple seconds and taking in a deep breath. "A suggestion.. if you do not feel comfortable fulfilling that yourself, Your Grace, you could have someone else do it. Perhaps someone you would like me to kill afterwards."

For the first time, Kou let out a little giggle. "Killing two birds with one stone..," he trailed off, smiling a tiny bit to himself. He snapped his attention back to Katsu, however, when his king pointed to the dagger at his side. Assuming he wanted it, the phoenix unsheathed it a second time and held it out for Katsu, holding onto the blade. When it was taken by the cat, he would run his finger along the blade and leave a clean cut on the skin, blood dripping off of it.. Kou couldn't help it, he had to.

"I expect myself to require your guidance, though, so that I do not disappoint you, Your Grace," Kou added, holding the hand with the cut finger in the other and watching himself bleed. He even squeezed the finger a little, observing with a smile as blood seeped out before the wound began to close. After that, he returned his eyes to Katsu ad the servant, attentive and eager to watch his king play around with the dead girl.

• 2 weeks later...

His thin eyebrow arched as he listened. Pain. If he didn't already know that by how he acted, he would have been a fool that didn't deserve the title of king, he probably wouldn't have been able to get this far in his plan if he was that stupid. On the other hand, the control thing... not so obvious. But he supposed every loyal servant wanted to have their own moment to shine bright and take the reins of someone else. Sadly, Kou was right. He'd never let a chicken stick it to him with a god's gift of taking the lead. He'd never let anyone do that as a matter of fact. He had laid on his back far too long in his day, if he had one more person on top of him, he'd turn even more mad, surely... But what was okay, was the idea of watching Kou try to put on another show for him and kill again. That really is killing two birds with one stone, well said it was.

Katsu gave the bird a small glance, taking the dagger until he caught the look in the other's eyes as they made the exchange. Trailing his eyes downward, the king watched his finger go over the blade. The silent slice gave him a little shiver of satisfaction. Kou's satisfaction of getting hurt was stunning. It was attractive and, seeing him squeeze out more, a great thing to observe. Katsu's pink eyes returned to Kou's just as the red eyes looked up to him as well, grinning, the feline grew a sharp smirk, "Yes. Expect being taught one thing or another eventually," taking the blade to his lips, he licked off the blood from the steel, his red tongue lapping over his lips from the delicious taste, "Sorry though, I must also say, your innocence is quite admirable too... So don't rush. This slut loves to ruin virgins just like you." Chuckling, Katsu took Kou's dagger into the girl's open stomach, holding down the tubes of her small intestines in order to cut through them like vines, "Just the thought of you blushing mad from lack of experience compared to me is turning me on. I'm lucky nobody wanted you. I'll take every one of your firsts."

"First kiss... first touches~" he cooed, squishing his hands around the torn organ, squeezing it in his hands, enjoying the sound it made and the feeling of it mushing in his paw, "First person helping your dick... First fuck~ You'd like all of that wouldn't you? I'd make sure to cut you up too, and make sure to kiss everything as little as a scratch I give you. You fucking perv, fufu." Rubbing on the fresh corpse, he gave the chicken one of his suggestive looks, hoping to choke him up from not knowing how to respond properly.

He could go on and on about what he'd like to do but the unthinkable happened as he was going to open his mouth to continue. With a timid knock at the door, there came a voice from the other side of the door from another servant of his, "Y-Your Grace! You've received an urgent message from the Lion's Kingdom! Their messenger uh. The messenger stressed that you be able to reply as soon as p-possible. I'm sorry, Your Grace-!"

Instead of more words coming out of his open mouth, Katsu uttered, "God dammit." As well as a faint little growl in his throat, closing his eyes in frustration. The Lion was apparently a good friend of the Panther before him, and even he knew it would be bad to get on the lion's bad side. Trade, economic help and protection... "I hate lions."