Dance of the Dessert (hal7283 and Zombie_In_A_Box) (18+, private)

hal7283

53773547_p0.png

Name: Haidar Amirmoez

Description: Being the 2nd son of the current King of Upadel: Babak III, Haidar grew up receiving the best education possible. Throughout his upbringing he had amazed all onlooker with his brightness in all fields from literature to martial arts, from political schemes to military strategies and so on. At the age of 18 he accompanied his father during an foreign expedition against a rival kingdom. Fighting valiantly he quickly aspired loyalty among the generals and the soldiers. Since then he had fought several more times and quickly built up an reputation as a popular war hero among the common people. The only downside to all of this was that it caused a fair amount of antagonism from his older brother: Nagen. Many believed that when King Babak III eventually leave this earth for the after life, a bloody showdown between the two brothers is bound to happen.

But until that time arrives, Haidar spends his days improving himself by reading books from all over the world, and by practicing his swordsmanship with the generals who he befriended during his past campaigns. He is also a great patron of arts and would regularly hold lavish banquets, inviting artists, musicians, writers and poets to his home.

Strong, brave, confident, prideful and intelligent, he was well versed in the intricacies in court and could easily project both friendliness and authority. However very few people could really get intimate with him, something which was rather inherent to royalty, or at least, to anyone who’s good at being one. Perhaps there’s a side of him wishing to seek solace in kindness and love from someone who he could trust completely, but such a person is yet to be found.

At this cool dessert night, the kingdom of Upadel was filled by an atmosphere of joy and celebration, for it was the birth day of the popular 2nd prince: Haidar Amirmoez. Merchants took the occasion as their opportunity to increase sales and opened up their shops later than usual. The people saw it as the time to party till sunrise and enjoy food and alcohol. Musicians and dancers entertained the people while earning a few coins, bards sang songs and recite poems about the prince’s past militarily campaigns, exaggerating the details to legendary proportions. The entire capital city became a large carnival. But none of the celebration were as luxurious and prestige as the banquet held in the imperial palace, with the grand hall being filled by nobles covered in jewels and gold, eating and drinking the most intricate and exotic delicacies, and the best entertainers in the kingdom giving one great performance after another.

Despite all the glamour of the celebration, the guest of honor himself was in no way enjoying the situation. Being the 2nd prince Haidar could never truly relax in front of his father, the nobles, and especially not in front of his elder brother Nagen. Even in such occasion of celebration he used the occasion to socialize, gathering information from all the rumors and gossip in court, strengthening old alliances while trying to strike new ones, all the while being aware of his surroundings, cautious of any possible attempt on his life. Besides none of the cuisines nor entertainments was particularly worthy of diverting his attention so far.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• hal7283

belly_dancing_au_3_by_thacmis-d7exe8e.png

(Should be slightly darker skin)

Name: Gabriel

Bio/Personality: When he turned 16 his parents required him to start earning money for himself, as the family was poor enough as it was. That didn't create any conflicts, however, as Gabriel understood the reason for his leave. Because of this, however, he only got to learn the basic reading, writing and math skills. This was why the work he chose was to be a belly dancer - as time went on, his job required more and more intimacy, even getting to the point of having sex to please his customers. Whatever money he got, he only kept what was absolutely necessary for himself and sent out the rest to his family in hopes of reuniting with them someday.

Gabriel acts flirty at all times, be it at "work" or in everyday life. He's a free spirit, rather carefree as well. He dislikes staying in one place for too long, especially if he has to stay inside for the whole time. It isn't hard for him to not get any romantic feelings for his customers, although at the beginning he kept on getting his heart broken. Now, however, he can easily carry on with whatever his customers want without getting too attached to them. That isn't to say he doesn't feel love - he's afraid of feeling it, perhaps, but he'd still like to find someone to love later in life, when he has it all figured out.

Tonight was incredibly important. Gabriel ran a hand down his thigh, smoothing out the fabric. He placed the last bits of his accessories on, turning his gaze to the mirror. Tonight would be his most important performance yet. He was invited to dance for the prince's birthday - well, the 2nd prince's, but it was still an incredible honor. He'd been practicing for weeks, if not months, so he was certainly prepared. His performance had to be the one to catch everyone's attention.

Finally, it was time for him. The door opened and, with music beginning to play, he slowly walked into the room, his accessories making soft, light sounds. For the start his face was covered by a thin red fabric - though he doubted people would pay attention to his face when he started to dance. His hips began swaying with the music, the pace of his dance speeding up as the music did too. The fabric slid off his face, revealing his wonderful features, his focused gaze and plump lips parted to breathe in air. Moment from moment he barely looked human - more like a spirit that had taken over a human's body to give a performance like no other. Gabriel even dared to shoot a glance at the prince himself, for a while keeping the contact, the faintest of smiles spreading across his face. He spun around, by now knowing everyone was looking at him and only him - people weren't even talking anymore. Gabriel's dance ended with him kneeling down in front of the prince, head bowed down. He did not speak, waiting for some sort of a reaction from both the prince and the audience. He wanted to know if he was enough for this event.

Haidar was talking to the minister of economy when he noticed the grand hall became a lot more quiet. He kept the conversation going however until even the minister turned his attention away, which was extremely uncommon since you could get yourself killed ignoring a prince. Slightly irritated Haidar turned to the direction the minister was looking at, and immediately understood why. At the center of all attention there was a man, dressed in revealing clothing he was dancing to the music, his body moved as if the goddess of music and dance have descended upon earth herself, each little move carrying more grace and allurement than the entire harem of the king. His slim yet muscular body showed a beauty which transcended gender, lighting a fire in men and women alike. His dark smooth skin reflected the lights from the candles and lamps illuminated the place. Haidar had to admit, watching this dancer work his magic was certainly worth the risk of offending a prince.

And when the dancer and Haidar's eyes met, he felt almost electrocuted, a strange shiver came up his spine and he gulped down the increasing saliva in his mouth. By this point Haidar was memorized, everything but the dancer disappeared from his sight, until the dancer finally ended his performance and knelt down before him. The crowd was silent, still lingering in the dream like atmosphere created by the dance.

"Astounding! Absolutely astounding!" King Babak was the first to return to reality. He applaud for the dancer and soon the entire hall followed. "You've put on a great performance for my son and you'll be greatly rewarded." The king then turned to look at the rest of the room and announced: "Now let's continue our night of celebration!"

The next moment chatting and music filled up the grand hall again. Haidar gestured the dancer to come close and sit down beside his spot. He looked at the beautiful performer and asked: "So what is your name, dancer? I want to invite you to my palace so I could see more of your performances. Of course your payment would be abundant. What do you say?"

Gabriel couldn't have been any happier when his performance was greeted with astounded silence. It was the best when a reaction such as this followed - he was good enough to completely take everyone away into a mesmerizing dream. What more could he want? As the king began applauding him, the crowd soon following, Gabriel stayed kneeling, only bowing his head slightly once more before lifting it up. It was an incredible feeling, to be praised like this by the king himself.

Gabriel only stood up when he was motioned to come sit next to the prince. He complied, of course, kneeling down again next to the gorgeous male. "My name is Gabriel, my prince." He replied, his voice flowing, smooth and soft, just as beautiful as his body and dance. "It would be an honor to dance for you." Gabriel added, his eyelashes fluttering slightly as he looked up at Haidar, a small, playful smile crossing his face. "If I may say, however, dancing isn't the only thing people wish to experience. For you, my prince, I can do anything your heart desires." He spoke, his hands placed on his bare thighs. For a person as important as this, he really would do anything. If he didn't, he was afraid he could actually die. That he didn't want, not yet at least. He was still so young, with so much left to experience.

Gabriel tilted his head, his soft, wavy hair slipping down his shoulder onto his back. It really seemed like he wasn't human. He looked over the crowd, knowing well enough the remnants of his dance still lingered in their thoughts. And while it wasn't the most erotic dance he'd performed, he was certain he'd sparked arousal in some minds as well. It didn't take long for him to turn his green eyes back to Haidar, lips still curled out into the same smile. He just hoped he wouldn't cross any line while he was here - he tended to do that without realizing. He had to keep himself from making any unnecessary comments, especially about the prince.

"Gabriel is it? A fitting name for someone like you." Haidar smiled after hearing his self introduction. His voice had a certain magnetism to him that made it pleasurable to listen, and the words that followed were certainly alluring. "Anything I desire, you say?" Haidar leaned closer to Gabriel and put his hand on his revealed waist, caressing him just slightly: "It's indeed a great offer, as I do have quite a lot of desires after seeing your dance. But there's a right time and space for all things, so how about we start with a few questions?'

Haidar looked at Gabriel in the eye when he turned back to look at him, while still having that usual smile on his face, one could tell the air around Haidar had suddenly cooled down almost to a chilling degree. While Haiddar was indeed mesmerized by Gabbriel's performance, being a prince allowed him to be on alert and level headed no matter the situation. Countless have tried to approach him disguising as servants or entertainers, while some he let them leave carrying false information he fed to them, others he made sure they confess their employer before vanishing from this world. Haidar held onto Gagriel's wrist and asked: "You don't perform for the entire court without someone's recommendation. So who was it? One of the ministers? The chancellor? Or was it my dear elder brother?"

Gabriel leaned into the touch, his eyes hooding over a tad as a shiver ran down his spine. Having a prince touch him, it seemed like something straight out of a dream. "Of course, my prince. I'll stay here for as long as you wish. I'm but a humble servant." There he bowed his head, a smile tugging at his lips. Haidan said that his dance managed to ignite desire even in him... He felt so blissful, he was willing to do whatever the man wanted to please him.

As his wrist was taken, Gabriel looked up, his smile fading out slightly at the questions. "I'm afraid I don't know. The one who asked me to dance didn't introduce himself, nor did he say what he was to you. He offered me a great amount of money as proof, however. I'm not one to ask many questions, as long as the work I get is enough to keep me going." Gabriel finished, lightly turning his hand for his fingers to skim against the prince's skin. "Is there something else you'd like to know?" He asked, the same smile having taken over his face. Gabriel's words were honest, for he valued his life too much to risk lying to the prince. Especially when the question asked had such nature. It managed to turn the atmosphere colder instantly, even though Gabriel himself refused to show any signs of that. He remained as if he was oblivious to the shift of the mood, though, of course, he could feel it. The chill made his skin cover with goosebumps.

Looking at the settle changes of Gabriel's expression, Haidar was rather impressed by how well he hid his nervousness. Ironically in his attempt to not raise suspicion he'd probably made it more suspicious. Was Gabriel telling the truth, or was he trained well enough by those who sent him to be calm even under pressure? But for now Haidar was in no hurry to confront him, if there was indeed some malicious plot hidden within this beautiful dancer, he might as well see it play out so he could catch those behind him off guard.

Haidar loosened his grip on Gabriel's wrist, sliding down to hold the fingers skimming his skin. By now the cold air around the prince had disappeared, and the heat of the party readily filled up the vacuum. Haidar said in a soft tone: "I suppose as a dancer, it wasn't your duty to ask about your employer's identity huh? But you gotta be careful Gabriel, cause you never know what your employer may ask of you..."

He held Gabriel's hands up close and looked at his long fingers, remembering how they've waved in the air when he danced. "Putting that aside, let's talk about you dance. You know I have seen my fair share of great dancers around the imperial palace, but none was as good and...alluring as you. Where did you learn to dance like that?"

Gabriel was indeed good at hiding his emotions. It was a skill he managed to perfect throughout the years he slept with his customers. Many times he was forced out of the house when their spouse or loved one came back - after all, some people only saw him as a prostitute, while he was so much more. Looking at the prince, Gabriel offered a somewhat teasing smile when his fingers were gripped instead of his wrist. Was Haidar ticklish?

"Like I said, I don't mind doing what it takes to get through life. My employers ask me for many favors, for many types of work. It's often that they don't wish to reveal their identity. I didn't think this would be any different." In reality, it was Nagen, Haidan's older brother. Gabriel most likely wouldn't recognize him if he was to be introduced again, but that fact alone wouldn't mean any good. Perhaps if Gabriel stayed here for much longer he would be given a different task. Who knew, though, if he would agree to do it. After all, Nagan must've wanted to get rid of his competition. What better way than to frame and use a little-known dancer?

"For a few years I learned from a woman named Sofia. She's been dancing all her life, while I only started at sixteen, when I left home." Gabriel spoke, lightly moving his hand for Haidar to have a more comfortable grip on it. "She was a wonderful teacher, taught me most that I know now. The rest just came with practice. Four years doesn't seem like that much when I think about it." The man laughed lightly, his earrings making a soft jingle as he shifted his head. "I can assure you though, my prince, while this is a performance I'm proud of, there's more to show. I'd more than love to perform for you again." He said, eyelashes fluttering slightly as he tilted his head to the side, his lips stretched into a smile. He seemed completely carefree, although his heart was definitely beating faster than usual.

Haidar listened to Gabriel carefully, trying to catch any possible signs of deceit. But all he managed to do was to enjoy the man's voice more and more by the moment. Haidar smiled and took Gabriel's fingers even closer, pressing a gentle kiss on the back of his hand he said: "Most dancers I knew began their training much younger than you, and yet you managed to surpass them all in only four years! This be what the divine had created you for, to dance.... to seduce..."

Haidar let go of Gabriel's hand and leaned in closer and closer, till the point which he could feel the warm breath of the dancer on his face. For a moment it was as if Haidar was about to cover the dancer's lips with his own, yet he pulled back at the last moment smiling: "Ah look at me, almost lost control again. " He leaned back and gestured the servants to hand him his glass of wine. Taking a sip he then said to Gabriel: "As much as I want to being the guest of honor I can't simply leave early. Feel free to enjoy some food and drinks with me, and after the party is over I'll take you to my palace. Sounds good to you?"

Gabriel felt confused and surprised when the back of his hand was kissed, though those emotions didn't show on his face once again. "Life just turned that way for me. I worked hard, though I do believe something out of this world had something to do with it." There he laughed quietly, his eyes hooding over as the prince leaned closer. He was definitely expecting a kiss by then - his lips parted, he shifted a bit, ready to greet Haidan, yet he just pulled back. "It isn't necessarily bad to lose control from time to time." He chuckled, moving his hand to place it over the other's thigh. "I, for one, don't like holding back."

At what Haidan said next, Gabriel nodded with a light smile, shifting to get more comfortable. "That sounds great. It's an honor I never thought I'd get." His smile widened slightly before he stood up, brushing his fingers over the prince's shoulder. "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to find myself a snack." Gabriel said, his voice alluring, lingering just as his fingers as he turned to walk away, his hips swaying in a way that most women would be jealous of. It seemed like he really was a being made purely to seduce, to light fire in the hearts of everyone. He himself didn't like to be tied to one gender, be it for himself or others. He could freely flirt with anyone, and be whatever people wanted him to be. Gender never really fazed him, but he was happy with the body he had. More than happy, actually.

"Don't worry, you'll see how I lose control soon, very soon." Haidar smiled as he drank from his glass, and threw a grape into his mouth. When Gabriel stood up and was about to go find food himself, Haidar grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him down towards himself. "You forget who you're sitting with Gabriel." He held the dancer's chin towards himself and chuckled: "You're my guest and all you need to do is ask, then the servants would get whatever you need." Haidar then turned to one of the servants nearby and commanded: "Bring some treats for Gabriel to choose, and also some more drinks as well!"

Hearing Haidar's command the servants bowed down deeply before running off, and soon after he returned with several more servants, each holding a silver platter carrying a sample of all of the treats served in the party, from to roasted meat, fried fish, vegetables, to delicate pastries, cakes, cookies and exotic fruits. They also brought several bottles of juices, teas, various kinds of soft drinks and of course, alcohol.

"Ah! The Taura, one of my favorites!" Haidar made a gesture to the servants and they quickly pulled out the stopper from a beautifully decorated bottle, pouring the golden content into two crystal wine glasses and handed them to Haidar and Gabriel. "This is a wine made from an rare exotic fruit, it was said that a drop of this could extend ten years of your life... Not sure about whether the legends were true but... the taste is certainly wonderful."

Haidar held up his glass towards Gabriel and smiled: "A toast, to the most beautiful dance I've ever seen."

The promise made a shiver run down Gabriel's spine. Those were words he always liked to hear. He turned back when his wrist was grabbed, his eyebrows raising a bit. The confusion was soon gone, however, as the reason for stopping him became clear. "I suppose that is easier." He laughed, sitting back down next to Haidar. He leaned closer to him, waiting for the food to be brought to him. Truth be told, he would have preferred to walk around a bit - he really disliked being in one place, sitting like this was becoming boring. He always wanted to have something to occupy himself with.

Gabriel looked up at Haidar when he exclaimed about a drink being his favorite. He accepted the glass, carefully smelling it before smiling, listening to what the prince had to say. He believed in legends - life would be too boring without them. As the prince made a toast to him, Gabriel smiled lightly, gently clacking his glass against Haidar's. "To the most beautiful prince I've ever met." He laughed, somewhat playfully before bringing the drink to his lips to take a sip. The wonderful taste flooded his senses, his eyes closing for a few moments just to taste it better. It really was wonderful, just as the prince said.

Gabriel brushed away any kind of meat products from the beginning - he was a vegetarian, meat just never tasted right to him. Instead, he treated himself to some fruits and vegetables. After all, a body as his own had to be taken care of, so sweets were a rare thing for him. Besides, the fruits were just as sweet and wonderful as the cakes would've been. Holding the glass of wine in one hand, he placed the other on top of Haidar's thigh, slowly moving it up, running his fingers over the delicate fabric. "You've asked enough questions about me. Tell me something about yourself, prince." He requested, his voice flowing, smooth as a golden pendant. "I'm especially curious as to what plans you have for me. I would prefer to be prepared for whatever you wish." He smiled, his hand having reached the very top of his leg, yet he didn't move it any closer to his groin, not wanting to come off as pushy.

"About me?" Haidar raised his eyebrow and looked at the dancer beside him. Feeling his fingers tracing up his thigh but not quite reaching his groin, he chuckled slightly and answered: "Oh, I have many plans for you my beautiful dancer. For starters..." Haidar held up some of the fabrics covering Gabriel's lower body and smiled: "These clothes suits you well, but I'd love to see you dance without them as well."

It was then Haidar noticed one of the servants approaching and knelt down before him. Without turning his eyes off Gabriel he asked: "What?"

"Prince Haidar, the king would like a word with you." the servant answered.

"Ah, duty calls." Haidar sighed lightly and stood up. He looked down at Gabriel and said: "I think I'll have to go socialize for the rest of the night. Enjoy the party and when you're tired, find a servant and they'll escort you to my palace. I'll see you there." Haidar smiled before leaving his seat and walked towards his father's spot, and already he could see all the nobles and ministers gathering around the area.

As the night went on slowly people began to leave. Some were sober enough to come and bid farewell to the king and the two princes, while others left drunk carried by their servants. Only after the most important figures have left the party did Haidar leave the grand hall as well. Getting on his carriage the servants drove him back to his palace, walking across the big gate, the lavish garden, the beautifully decorated hallways and eventually, to his bedroom. The servants opened up his door for him and he could see the moon line spraying a veil of silver from the window, and through the silk bed drapes he could see the silhouette of the beautiful dancer. He opened his arms letting the servants undress him, and after the servants had left the room closing the door behind him Haidar climbed up to bed and chuckled: "Finally, there's only you and me."

Gabriel laughed quietly at the other's plans, brushing his fingers over the prince's groin. "I suppose we can work something like that out." He smiled, mentally working out a plan for a performance he could put up. As the prince was pulled away to speak with the king, Gabriel only nodded, glad he could finally stand up and stretch his legs. He chatted up some people, even giving his contacts so they would be able to get him to come and perform if they wanted to do so. He also used the chance to explore the outside a bit, breathing the cool night air, hus bare feet on the cold snow. He felt one with nature, it was the best thing that could be experienced.

Once he was done, Gabriel asked to be escorted to the prince's room. He removed most of his accessories, knowing they would only get in the way. He left on his nipple rings and his bracelets. After a few minutes of thinking he removed his clothes as well, his naked body glistening in the moonlight coming through the window. He spent the little time before Haidar's arrival looking through the window, the bracelets jiggling softly whenever he moved his hands.

His wait was soon done as the prince came to the bedroom, also naked. Gabriel turned around, trailing over the body presented to him. "I thought you forgot about me." He said playfully, standing bare against the prince with no shame whatsoever. He slid a hand over his thigh, his bracelets making soft sounds. "Do you still wish for me to dance for you like this?" He asked, his cock just beginning to harden. Sex wasn't uncommon, that was for sure. He was experienced in being on both sides, too - it was up to the prince to decide which one of them would be unable to move freely the following day, because based on Haidar's words, he was planning to go all out.

"How could I forget a sight as beautiful as you?" Haidar said as he approached Gabriel. Looking at Gabriel's beautiful body almost glittering under the silver moonlight, Haidar smiled and pulled the dancer closer. "As i thought, you look great without those clothes. Actually, you look much better without them."

He chuckled slightly at Gabriel proposal: "Yes, a dance would be lovely. I'm especially interested in how would you dance... with this dangling around." He laid his finger on Gabriel's length, which was quickly growing in hardness as he began to rub on the rod gently.

"But right now, I'd much prefer to hear you sing..." Haidar said as he pushed Gabriel down on the bed, and pressed their lips together. Nibbling on the soft lips several times Haidar then intruded inside Gabriel's mouth, eagerly chasing, mingling and tasting his tongue. Meanwhile his hand roamed around Gabriel's chest then pulled on the nipple ring. He let go of Gabriel's mouth and asked: "Since when did you have these little things on your nipples? It's a pity cause I'd love to be the man who put in on you. Perhaps I'll leave my mark on you some other way."

Gabriel gladly responded to the kiss, wrapping an arm around the other's neck, tangling into his hair. He didn't grant him full control, however - he wasn't a very submissive person in general. He had a lot of fighting spirit in him. So, when he was asked about his nipple rings, the man swiftly rolled them over so that he was on top. "Everything that is on my body I put myself. All of my piercings, all of my clothes, everything." He sat firmly on Haidar's waist, keeping him pinned to the bed.

"I'm not an object that needs to be marked by its user, my prince. I'm a person, and truth be told, I don't like being seen as anything less." Gabriel spoke, leaning down to press a few kisses to the prince's neck. It was clear he wouldn't tolerate being treated as anything less than a respectable human being, even with the jobs he performed. Gabriel slowly kissed down his throat, reaching his chest, his hands placed on Haidar's waist. "Now... What do you want me to do for you tonight?" He nearly purred, as he felt he'd explained the rules, at least the main one for the night. He didn't intend to be some piece of meat to fuck and then toss out. He would never be that, ever.

Haidar was quite surprised when he was flipped around, looking up at the dancer he listened to what he had to say, and realized that he had probably misjudged him. "Ha ha ha! You continue to amaze me Gabriel." Haidar dug his fingers into Gabriel's dark, curly hair, caressing hims gently and said: "You have a strong and free spirit, something I don't get to see very often around here, and I like that. If I'm to leave a mark on you, it wouldn't be because I think of you as an object, but because I want something for you to remember me by."

Haidar groaned joyfully feeling Gabriel's kisses over his neck and down his throat, he chuckled slightly and responded: "I want to enter you and hear you moan in that sweet voice of yours. Since you're on top at the moment why don't you get the lube from the bedside cabinet and prepare yourself? This way I can get a good look of your sweet ass too."

Gabriel let out a quiet sigh of relief after making sure he'd gotten through to Haidar. While he didn't want to insult the prince, he valued his freedom so much more. He looked up at the other as he voiced what he wanted, dissatisfaction crossing his mind once more, though this time he shook it off. Without words, he reached out and took the lube, settling himself comfortably on Haidar's body, slicking his fingers with lube. Gabriel kept a steady eye contact with the prince as he pushed two fingers in, a soft moan slipping out. It seemed like to satisfy his "client" he would have to be extra vocal.

Gabriel placed his free hand behind him to hold himself from falling down, thrusting his fingers in and out slowly, teasingly, stretching himself out carefully and thoroughly. If Haidar even attempted to aid him with this, he would push his hand away, biting down on his lip slightly. He was strong, both mentally and physically - he did this because he wanted to, at least for now, but if others tried to do this, he would feel as if he wasn't in control of himself anymore. That... That he was afraid of. To lose himself, his being.

Haidar enjoyed the erotic show put on by Gabriel. He roamed his hands along Gabriel's thigh, feeling the smoothness of his skin and the firmness of his well exercised muscles. At that moment he had a realization as to why he found Gabriel so intriguing. His physical beauty and skill in dancing were certainly big factors, but perhaps more importantly his nature, like a wild and proud majestic beast, he's certainly a sight to behold. Most people would be in awe and simply admire the beast, but the brave, or perhaps the insane, would want to tame it, and Haidar was certainly not "most people".

"You look so beautiful...." Haidar muttered and pulled Gabriel down. "Sorry but I can't hold myself much longer. You wanted to see me lose control didn't you?" Haidar held his hard erection against Gabriel's entrance and began to push it inside. Having been prepared by Gabriel beforehand he was able ti enter without too much difficulty. That being said Gabriel's rear was still quite tight, squeezing around Haidar's length tightly. "You feel so good Gabriel, I almost came the moment I entered you." Haidar chuckled and slowly began to move his waist.

Gabriel let out a low groan as he was pulled down, laying on the bed on his back. "That's a rude thing to do." He commented, just moments before he was thrusted into. He hadn't managed to prepare himself properly, so along with the spark of pleasure pain was soon to follow - and he was not a fan of it in the slightest. His toes curled, cock barely twitching as he dug his nails into Haidar's shoulders, discomfort apparent on his face. He didn't intend to hide it. If Haidar chose to ignore him and how he was feeling, Gabriel was sure to leave and never come back again. He wouldn't be a toy to hurt and toss away until he was used again.

At least Haidar was going slow. Gabriel opened his eyes, looking into the prince's with a somewhat blaming look in his own. He wrapped one arm around his neck tightly, bringing his head down to mutter into his ear, "Try not to break anything." Gabriel meant his body, mostly. After all, it was his main tool when it came to work - if it was damaged in some way, he wouldn't be able to continue. He always tried to avoid even the minor injuries... Some of which could come with sex, too.

"Being called rude... now that's a first." Haidar smiled as he leaned down and pressed a loving kiss on Gabriel's lips, feeling the dancer's nails digging in his shoulder. In many ways it was refreshing to see such clear responses of dissatisfaction from someone. "Don't you worry I'll be gentle. After all I don't want to unintentionally injure you." He pushed his erection to the deepest point possible and stopped, letting Gabriel get used to the size of his erection.

At the same time his hands roamed around the dancer's body, adoring how the beautifully proportioned muscles felt in his hands. He squeezed slightly on Gabriel's chest and began to flicker slightly on his nipples, while the other hand went down and and held onto Gabriel's twitching length, pouring some lube on the hot rod he wrapped his pal around the tip and began to rub on it, then moving down to stroke on the length.

Gabriel pressed back against his lips into the kiss, slowly relaxing his hands. "Just because you're royal doesn't mean I won't voice my opinions." The man grinned lightly, a low moan escaping his mouth as Haidar pushed himself inside fully. The pain slowly faded away as he was caressed and teased in other parts of his body, his cock hardening fully when it was stroked. Truly, Gabriel was one of a kind. His freedom was everything to him, if he lost it he would probably go mad.

After making sure he was used to the length and width of Haidar's cock, Gabriel pulled him down into another kiss, lightly rolling his hips to show he was ready. He tangled one hand into the prince's hair, combing through his dark locks with admiration - they were softer than anything he'd ever felt. Clearly he put a lot of effort into his appearance, though it was a given seeing as he was the prince. He had to look good, didn't he? Perhaps in this aspect, the two of them weren't really that different. Gabriel lightly bit down on the other's lip, slipping his tongue into his mouth, clearly showing he didn't have any intentions of being just submissive. If their relationship was to continue, he was sure their "roles" would be switched at some point too.

Haidar quite liked how responsive Gabriel was, not simply laying there helplessly and submissively like many other men and women he had touched. Haidar chuckled: "Good, I like honest opinions. So please do tell me all of your preferences and suggestions, of course whether or not I'd play along is case by case." He groaned joyfully when Gabriel moved his hips, signalling him to move. After parting from the kiss Haidar whispered: "I'm gonna start moving." and pulled his length back, then slowly pushed it in again, repeatedly he moved his erection in and out of the warm hole, gradually picking up pace.

"Don't think I'll stick around if you start treating me like shit." Gabriel groaned out, his grip on Haidar's hair tightening. Either their relationship would be based on understanding one another and treating each other accordingly, or there wouldn't be a relationship at all. There were no in-betweens when it came to this. As the prince began moving, he responded with low, quiet moans, shifting slightly to ease any lingering discomfort. He pulled the other down, beginning to press kisses and bite at his neck, not hard enough to leave marks that wouldn't fade overnight. He'd been doing this long enough to know when and where to stop. He closed his eyes, letting his body relax into the pleasure that was slowly overtaking his mind, continuing to give attention to Haidar's neck and shoulders, hooking one leg around his waist to hold on. This definitely wasn't the worst night he'd gone through, although there was still a lot to improve... Perhaps they would get around to that at some point.

Returning the kiss Haidar chuckled hearing what Gabriel said. While still rubbing the tip of Gabriel's length he said in a teasing tone: "Now watch your language, Gabriel. I don't mind you having a free spirit, but I do like good manners." Haidar said as he thrust his length deep inside Gabriel's rear, deliberately pressing the tip of his length upwards so to stimulate the prostate even more as it went in.

He always liked it when the one under him wrap their legs around him, as it's a sign that he or she wanted to be closer and feel more from him. By now it became easier for him to move in and out of Gabriel, and he began to speed up the movement of his waist even further. Despite the intensity of his movements exceeding most men already, Haidar wasn't really panting too much: "It feels so good inside you Gabriel..... do you want me to go faster?"