Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

I love all of their little interviews, but this one had me laughing so much. Baby wang :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

did you guys watch part 2 already?

warning. Part 2 spoiler.

uwaaaaaa I can't accept this kind of ending, it's too heartbreaking:_red_fox 10:_red_fox 5:9onion70:. I want happier ending

did you guys watch part 2 already?

warning. Part 2 spoiler.

uwaaaaaa I can't accept this kind of ending, it's too heartbreaking:_red_fox 10:_red_fox 5:9onion70:. I want happier ending

I feel you :( Now I wish I waited until they release the uncut as it has the happy ending version. Now the rain scene at the end is stuck into my mind. Hope they release it soon.

I'm too late...the youtube link is private. does anyone know where I can watch or download the part 2? uh..when will the other version of part 2 be coming out?

I'm too late...the youtube link is private. does anyone know where I can watch or download the part 2? uh..when will the other version of part 2 be coming out?

For the second part of the film under Spanish subtitles

or :

We have apparently reached 100% on the requirements to unlock the HE version, so please keep your eyes out for the release of HE version and let us know when you find it! I'm regularly searching youtube, but don't have access to any of the Chinese sources. Let's do this, fellow fans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Helo, I dont really like asia BL movie because always sad ending. I'm glad my friend

recommend this movie to me. The ending is good, happy ending. I hope asia bl more movie with good happy ending.

Want share with you guys, the eng sub for cute extra scenes near end of the movie. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;v1o-wWw64pI]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Oh wow, I can't believe it's already been 3 years since Uncontrolled Love! I watched it last year for the first time and omg!! Xie Yan's performance was breathtaking! He was born to play that role!

Shunian is also very cute!

But I don't know why they had to give it a sad ending as well as a happy ending?? :( like there was no reason whatsoever to give it a sad ending, it just wasn't that kind of story. But oh well, at least the filmed the happy ending version as well.

I haven't seen the boys in anything else, anyone know what they're up to now? if they've done any more acting?