Uncontrolled Love

Brainy

Uncontrolled Love

Based on a BL novel by Lan Lin 《不可抗力》

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

13118277_1720510261553623_1287276429_n.jpg?ig_cach  e_key=MTI0NjI0NjYzNDE0MjIwODIwOA%3D%3D.213129622_1608269096166570_1302307774_n.jpg?ig_cach  e_key=MTI0NjE0MzczMzc4MjMzNjg5Mw%3D%3D.2.l

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naomi

• LolaLaRue

• shibahi

• Panda01

i wacth the trailer... i think is exciting and will become good movie... i want to wacth it's soon... when it's release?

Story:

When Shu Nian was 12-year-old, he was adopted by Xie Yan from a orphanage. Shu was 5 years older than Xie and he worked as a page boy for him until Xie went abroad to study(page boy: a kind of servants that study and play with master's children). The main story began after Xie returned home when he was 25 years old (Shu was nearly 30). Xie had a slightly tendency of homophobia and after he returned home he noticed that Shu was a gay. He knew himself was not a gay but he cannot control himself, just fell in love with Shu.

Everyone looks sad. Any idea if this has a happy ending?

Not sure about the movie, but for the novel:

There are two types of endings. The last two chapters are labelled as Sad Ending and Happy Ending respectively. So, the sad ending is upsetting for sure, but the happy ending is not cheerful as well, it's kind of bittersweet.

• 2 weeks later...
Should be coming out sometime in July, iirc (or was it June..)

Omg where did you hear that? I really want to watch it but no one knows when it gets released

Omg where did you hear that? I really want to watch it but no one knows when it gets released ����

I believe someone on this thread mentioned the release date---or I read it from a Youtube comment somewhere. Not 100% sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Super cute clip/moments/BTS of the main leads from Uncontrolled Love. Also, it's subbed! (Click the CC for subs.)

(ENG SUB) Uncontrolled Love Hotel Interview Part 1/2 & Part 2/2

Lol, I was waiting for this part to be subbed (and it finally was!) I'm laughing----I can't get enough of these two.

Hmm, also I feel like some people aren't (more) aware of this movie yet. It deserves a lot more attention, for sure! ;v;

I look kind of weird, "talking to myself" in this thread, haha.

Haha, I can feel you, not much discussion around.

I'm demotivated to open more threads about upcoming web series/movies.

Anyway, I guess this movie will only be out after some time of the release of Round Trip. Since it's from the same author, maybe they won't let these two movies to clash with each other.

And so far, I think they've attended some shows to promote this movie. This is one of it: