Pokemon at fukyu gym/the ambition♡For WolfDog12♡18+

YaoiFun

"I still think there is too much extra room in my ass. Don't you want to really be feeling it?! Then get that sexy cock of yours even bigger and fuck me until tomorrow!!! Got it!!!" He barked. Kanden was good at being demanding and knew how much Darjin loved it. He scratched the other's chest slightly as he rode that huge dick, pounding so hard that the sounds of them slapping together could be heard just about anywhere. The luxray couldn't hold back as he screamed in pleasure. "Come on!! BIGGER!! Hit my stomach with that huge cock of yours and hold out. Then, cum into me until I look pregnant!!!" Kanden continued to bark orders at Darjin trying to be hit as much as possible. Once he was in this state, no one could stop him and he sounded like he actually believed he could get pregnant. Kanden tended to say when he was drunk that if he was filled too much with Semen his body would probably mutate and he would actually get pregnant.

Kanden probably would have stuffed his tail up the dragon's ass if it weren't for the fact that the end of Kanden's tail was a star and would seriously hurt anyone he did that to. Plus, he sent a bit of electricity to it when over excited... that would hurt a lot.

As the door opened, the scent of sex flooded out thick enough to cut with a knife. Kanden looked back with a huge grin, his eyes basically glowing. He was in full heat and anyone that tried to get in the way or stop what was going on would probably be electrocuted to death. Of course, Gale must have known this on entering but Kanden could tell he was turned on. "Get up!" he snapped at Darjin giving his dick a good squeeze to show he was being demanding for the sake of the sex. "Take over fucking my ass while I suck this dick here," he said licking his lips. The luxray drew Gale in before pulling him onto the bed and ripping away his pants to expose the raging boner.

"Gale, what a magnificent cock. How hard can you fuck my mouth? You want to feel good right? Then let my body be the perfect outlet for you." He smiled even more and shoved the whole dick in his mouth, managing even to suck the balls right in, pressing his tongue hard against the shaft, lapping up the tip, tugging at the balls and sucking so hard. Now he could be trust into from both sides and part of Kanden wanted was for Gale to put this nice big cock and shove it up his ass as well. He wanted to be bursting at the hips with dicks, covered in semen. Ordering everyone around like they were his slaves or something. Kanden was the king in this domain and anyone who opposed him would submit to his tight ass, sucking them dry. Kanden was a beast unlike any other that couldn't be satisfied by any normal standard!!!

[/hr]

Yujin was startled when Gale suddenly shouted for Asaroth to get him out of there and it honestly made him feel like he was going to cry. He thought for sure that Gale hated him now and wanted nothing to do with him anymore. The Beartic was completely in shock for a moment as he felt a pressure around him from being grabbed and zipped out of the room and someplace entirely different. His brain seemed to rattle around for a moment before he managed to come to his senses. "H-he..." Yujin couldn't seem to get the words out as he struggled to hold back a flood of tears.

Despite Astaroth's attempt at calming the ice pokemon's nerves about being abandoned and hated, the tears streamed down his face. "He hates me!!!" The young pokemon wailed letting out terrible whimpers and cries. He'd never tried so hard to fit in but because of what he did, he was going to be kicked to the curb for sure. The task of first aid was rather difficult with his crying but after some time, he calmed down enough to get the treatment. "He's really not mad?" Yujin asked with his head placed against the other's chest.

The confession was an absolute curve ball for Yujin and he could see the other leaning in for a kiss... The last one he had didn't end so well so naturally, he turned away whimpering a bit. "I'm sorry... I just can't...." That's all he could say as he awkwardly moved away from Astaroth.

(Sorry, as you can see I answered your questions in my post. I really hope this was worth the wait. I am seriously struggling to post anything)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• WolfDog12