ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴄʏ

gin

Deformed cigarettes laid chaotically at the spot Leviticus was standing still. A good two hours had pass before he’d completely ignore the accusatory glances the commoners throws at him. He’d grown tired of their antics as he settled at another place to rest and that was behind the huge construction erecting a brick wall that separated the police establishment from the gangly outside settlement.

With his huge figure partially covered by the wall, Leviticus sighed heavily as he let himself immerse at the nicotine addiction in between his lips.

In the face of Japanese hordes that the hitman couldn’t find himself to distinguish any differences, he’d spotted the police officer quite easily. The man himself exudes a different aura unlike the rest of the fleeting horde passing beside him. The predatory yet reserved gaze the man subjected him which Leviticus held firmly as his left brow rose with contest.

Their intense staring immediately simmered down as soon as his eyes trailed at the bloodied hand Souji was sporting, completely unfazed by the injury itself.

---He’s certainly the right person for Lucca
. In some twisted sense, Leviticus knew that this man, weird as he was, will possibly play wicked therapist with his unhinged boss.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Leviticus didn’t need to answer Souji’s question just like every man inside that godforsaken excuse of a house.

"Since you're here, can you take me to the nearest ER?"

Leviticus managed a brief nod before he turned his back from the police officer. It seems that their boss had rub a little of his persona to his staff without them noticing.

Leviticus took confident strides towards his bike producing another helmet to offer to the police officer. Without any word, the hitman drove the 6-lane street with inhuman speed of 200 kph as if he was taunting death itself to probably slip a huge rock under those tires and kill them both.

Arriving at the hospital, he turned towards Souji as the man looked at Leviticus like he was another entity afar from normalcy. Levi immediately ushered the officer towards the Emergency Room, probably one of the good deed he’d done for a whole decade.

He needed to get the police officer to get patched up before they finally talk. Leviticus hated the waiting game they’d entrapped themselves into, him waiting for Souji in whatever the princess was trying to do.

With the absence of the nurse, Levi stiffly sat beside the police officer clearly aware of their illegal interaction, a Mafioso versus a police officer. He could get behind bars as to what he was doing, he was a wanted man after all.

--But all those pessimism washed away with the thought of their precious boss.

“Officer, you need to help our boss,” At the not so practiced line Leviticus could almost imagine Asato Taiga laughing his ass off at how random he was. He was deemed as a person not to mince his words and just lay it all on the table.

“He---” With a substantial sigh the hitman pinched the bridge of his nose clearly tired, “He’s so sick.” And with that he’d ended the simple sentence with a pregnant pause.

“Look, this sounds so stupid for someone from the Mafia to ask some kind of assistance. To top it off, he kind of beheaded your greenhorn,” As he made a slashing motion in front of his neck.

“But this is really getting out of hand. I’m in the same industry as him but the way he’s doing things, it’s as if he was crazy and no master of mine will go to an asylum.” It was the truth Leviticus was tiptoeing but if needed to be desperate enough, then desperate he will.

He couldn’t care less if the officer would certainly identify him with the same loose screws akin to his boss, Leviticus was desperate. Selfish just wouldn’t cut it, he was certainly on an extreme terms of curing his boss even if he had not ounce of knowing that the police officer might actually be the remedy or not.

“Offering money in exchange for your
‘possible’
service was blatantly insulting. How about we gave you the thing you like the most. It’s a win-win situation here Souji-san,” It was laughable how’d he bargain like a mediocre businessman over his cheap stocks.

“Do we have a deal?,” A question with no room for rejection.

It was an impulsive act but the hitman knew he wasn’t the type of person to strategically plan everything to mold into perfection, it was always Taiga Asato’s job, not his.

Looming at the balcony, their stood the source of all Leviticus’ concern. Arsen Lucca was sipping his usual cup of tea. His hands tightly clasp at the ceramic as if it was so precious.

For Arsen Lucca, warmness was a very precious gift God accidentally gave him. For only in the warm ceramic cup, the Mafioso boss could come close to feeling something remotely human.

“Teas aren’t bad at all,”
He murmured to himself, sipping the scalding hot tea with no qualms, non-gloved hands making love with the warm satisfaction the cup offered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Choco Berry

• gin

Souji was surprised why the man only nodded and didn't further question him about his injury. The mafioso obviously was there to meet him, still, the reason is unknown. Even so, he was glad to bump into someone who would instantly take him to his destination in almost the speed of sound. After all, Souji Tanaka likes everything to fall into place accordingly with precision and timing. Any hindrances that comes in his way are unacceptable and this injury is one of those and he's got no time to wait for a taxi or deal with the rush hour traffic. It's one of his many characteristics that made him retain his position in the industry.

During the short ride, it was only then when Souji got a good look at the sky during dusk. The gradient sky of melodious purple to pink to orange was a sight to behold. Strange, how such beauty will have to eventually die out and succumb to darkness in such short time. Souji was quite lost in his thoughts until they've finally arrived at the ER. Leviticus ushering him inside was another level of strangeness. A mafioso helping an injured police officer. Funny.

"What happened here?" A male nurse asked as the two stunning figures got his attention. Souji rose his brow and scanned his face.

Young, earnest eyes, smells nice.

"It was an accident. Got my fist through my glass table top." He said, apparently using his gentle voice. Clearly he was up to flirting with this nurse, even if he's in front of Leviticus.

"This will need stitches. I'll be right back. Put pressure on it so it won't bleed much."

"Of course~"

Souji bit his lips as his eyes trailed off and went back to the bulky man who sat next to him. Ugh. His stern face is so not his type, but nonetheless, he should thank him for giving him a lift.

"You need something from me? It's that or you're finally surrendering to the authorities? " Souji said in a hushed tone, hoping no one would hear their conversation amidst the background noise.

“Officer, you need to help our boss. He's so sick. This sounds so stupid for someone from the Mafia to ask some kind of assistance. To top it off, he kind of beheaded your greenhorn, but this is really getting out of hand. I’m in the same industry as him but the way he’s doing things, it’s as if he was crazy and no master of mine will go to an asylum.”

The nurse got back with his tools and sat in front of Souji while tending on his minor injury over a table. Souji, who was intending to flirt with the nurse earlier, now fell quiet and deep in thoughts about reading what Leviticus had just said. Not a flinch was seen from the man as his knuckles got stitched and bandaged. He refused to say a word until the nurse is gone to get his medical records.

"Lucca... He barely talks. He sports no emotion at all. I've done a few research myself and it seems like he had a very traumatic past. But I don't understand. Why me? All I did was visit him yesterday and," he grumbled under his breath

"Well... play with him for a bit, but that was it. I'm not fit for helping him. I got my own issues myself, why do you think I can help him?"

He looked back at the man who wore a serious look on his already stress-stricken face which made Souji flinch a bit. This man is serious after all.

“Offering money in exchange for your ‘possible’ service was blatantly insulting. How about we gave you the thing you like the most. It’s a win-win situation here Souji-san, do we have a deal?"

Souji's brows furrowed, thinking of the consequences that will bring him if he were to agree with this deal. And this mafioso is offering whatever he can just for his boss. Now that's one thing to admire about mafias. Their utmost loyalty to their boss is impeccable.

Once the paperworks are done and they're finally outside the establishment, Souji faced Leviticus with an excited smile.

"Take me to him. Maybe I will decide after seeing him again?" He said excitedly, as he helped himself in wearing his helment once more.

tumblr_nkfx6f9cu51tg49y0o1_500.gif

Hearing those words of approval coming out from the officer’s mouth, Leviticus sighed in relief, ruffling his hair out of his reckless attempt to force an enemy to cure their boss. It might come back and bite him in an unexpected way yet Leviticus was sure as hell he’ll be prepared for it.

Riding the same transportation, night time splayed like an ink at the darkened skies, Levi drove the same devilish speed, hightailing every twist and turns towards the huge mansion secluded by tall trees that had grown for centuries.

Mansion number four, as to what Asato Taiga identifies every mansion the Sataniato owns was visibly Victorian and had huge walls that held wild moss at its ground floors. It looked unkempt despite having a lot of helpers to attend the grooming. It was Leviticus orders to keep it that way, to fend off curious people passing by snooping off the property.

The slow creaking of the gates indicate their arrival. With the police officer in tow, Leviticus pushed the huge wooden doors, etched with circular patterns and exotic designs, to open.

“If you want to know the boss, you have to learn everything inside his house.” Levi said matter-of-factly, the two of them traversing the carpeted flooring.

“This house is governed by mafias,” Levi rolled his eyes as he continued his narration, “Our famiglia had always given their ranks a certain type of name, 'codes' to be precise. Numbers are the usual members of the famiglia. Deutronomy, they’re the caporegime, ‘capo’, the leaders of the 12 fractions inside the family. Leviticus and Exodus the cleaners and the one who gets to say something. Finally Genesis, the one who has the last say, you know who that is.”

The both of them walked towards the huge stairs that split in half as it ascended the second floor, “The east wing is where mostly the whole family was located, their quarters, their recreation---whatever you call it,” The both of them stopped at the middle of the stairs where a huge portrait resides, Leviticus taking a glimpse of it.

“The southern part is where the gardens are situated, be it the fixed one for the parties or the one where you met ‘him’, the unkempt part. The northern part’s the main entrance way,” The both of them glanced at the huge windows where a huge lawn greeted them, with a ridiculously large fountain and a statue of a lion yapping a snake stood proudly, followed by a vast reflecting pool that mirrored the Mansion’s gargantuan size.

“Lastly, the west wing, no one goes to the west wing.” Leviticus glanced at the dark hallways with a forewarning. “Please don’t be like Belle just to quench your curiosity.”

With the tour, Leviticus ascended another flight of stairs urging Souji to follow him, then up to the last habitable fourth floor. They both died down into silence as Leviticus completely stopped talking, clearly taking the walk seriously.

They’ve open lot of doors but no sight of Lucca was found, nor inside Cecilia’s spacious bedroom, where the child was sleeping. A Japanese guy with a blonde hair, clearly dyed, inch taller than Souji Tanaka with a pair of droopy eyes, sat idly at the chair beside Cecilia’s bed.

“Oh if it isn’t Bigfoot himself,” Asato teased then straightened his back, staring at the new comer. “If the rumor’s right you’re Bella?” He earned a proper whack from Leviticus who excused the drastic action with a gruff cough. Apparently these two had shockingly settled to alias the officer as Bella to their beastly Boss.

“This is Souji Tanaka from the police department,” Asato whistled but gave no other reaction, “The idiot sitting retardedly at the chair’s Asato Taiga, he’s Exod----.”

“--Aaaand he’s the peanut butter to my jelly,” With a wink Taiga suavely interrupted. Before Leviticus would go Planet of the Apes with him, the blonde exited the room, never to be seen again as of that day. It might go with the fact that he’d no intention instigating a World War III with Leviticus.

With the anger subsiding, Levi continued their 'boss-searching' as if it was the most casual thing to do, which in fact was. Leviticus, with all those years of service had gotten used to the usual hide and seek their boss always perform.

Finally, they’d located the notorious man inside a dingy room, sitting at a wooden chair outside the room’s balcony. Arsen Lucca was calmly taking a sip of his tea, while staring at the dark forest. Certainly a wrong view as a normal person would prefer the sunset at the huge windows displayed clearly at the northern part.

“Boss you have a visitor,” Leviticus clumsily pushed the police officer, urging him to do his magic and probably entertain their boss.

There goes a huge elephant in the room as Levi knew Lucca wouldn’t respond, that words he’d hear days ago were undoubtedly a fraction of his imagination. Without further ado, Leviticus managed a nod before exiting the room, leaving Souji to his own devices.

Neck slowly turning, like a creepy doll he was deemed to be, Lucca turned his gaze towards Souji. It was always during his tea time, the police officer would appear and disrupt his irregular activities. It’s always that time he’d known how unbalanced their meetings was.

Crimson hue examining the officer’s body inquisitively, Arsen spotted the bandaged hand, placing the tea back to its tray, no words exchanged as his gaze still lingered at the bandaged hand.

The Mafioso stood slowly, small steps towards the police officer, his eyes dared captive the officer’s eyes.

“You like playing with fire, yes?”

Arsen brusquely sped towards the officer, capturing the latter’s jaw with his right hand, inches apart his breath fanned across Souji’s face.

“Then play we will.”

The officer fell silent as soon as they drove back to the mansion, because his voice would just drown from the deafening sound of the bike's loud motor so having a chat would be pointless.

Souji immediately got a sense of familiarity once they've arrived at the gates and made their way inside the mansion. The obvious Victorian design is exemplary as ever, however unkempt the mansion may be. Simple mafia tactics to keep unwanted visitors. Souji felt glad because now, he isn't just a mere visitor anymore as he's now going to be, as what Leviticus mentioned earlier, his boss' therapist. The heck Souji know about being a therapist. Butcher the word into two and it would suit him more for what he’d done to their boss from back then.

Souji followed promptly, their steps steadily echoing throughout the long hallway, surprisingly still hasn't said a word.

“If you want to know the boss, you have to learn everything inside his house. This house is governed by mafias, Our famiglia had always given their ranks a certain type of name, 'codes' to be precise. Numbers are the usual members of the famiglia. Deutronomy, they’re the caporegime, ‘capo’, the leaders of the 12 fractions inside the family. Leviticus and Exodus the cleaners and the one who gets to say something. Finally Genesis, the one who has the last say, you know who that is.”

The raven-haired male crossed his arms while caressing his chin, deep in his thoughts.

"It's funny how you easily trust someone from the force with those vital information. But don't worry, I won't dare leak those infos. I still want my pretty head attached to my gorgeous body."

He could tell how Leviticus responded a deep sigh and an eye roll in annoyance from that comment but he gave zero fucks from what the man thinks of him.

As they continued with the tour, Souji tried to memorize their way inside the mansion, one miss and he'll be trapped in a labyrinth full of eccentricities.

"My god. Typical mafias. Do you guys really live in this place? Like housemates and shit. I personally like to live alone. I live in a 1LDK apartment and this old lady, my neighbor, man, she cooks good food. Like, I can just go to her house and eat there. And west wing? Honestly dude. You should have just not mentioned you have that place. Saying things like it's forbidden to go there, people will actually go there, you know? Its natural for people to be curious. What's in that place? The torture room? Because I would like a visit one time if it is a torture room. For research purposes."

A chatty Souji might not be good for Leviticus' health and mental state.

Entering a room with a large double door, Souji peeked over Leviticus' massive body and found a man sitting next to a bed with a child sleeping in it. Talk about creepy.

“Oh if it isn’t Bigfoot himself,”

Souji snorted. That was pretty funny.

“If the rumor’s right you’re Bella?”

"Excuse me? At least be more creative if you agree over my code name." Now that's just insulting.

“This is Souji Tanaka from the police department, the idiot sitting retardedly at the chair’s Asato Taiga, he’s Exod----.”

“--Aaaand he’s the peanut butter to my jelly."

Souji rose a brow on how familiar the two are with each other. He wished his eyes was not that quick to notice things but he did spotted the two wearing matching earrings. Must be a mafia member thing but he remembered not seeing the same type of earrings from the other mafia members back then.

"You two are a fucking item~! Who would have thought, huh? You, a large, intimidating of a rock would go after your own," Souji said with a smirk on his lips as they continued the search for the master of the house. "Well, huh. Can't blame you. It's much better this way. No responsibilities, aaand! It's tighter right?" He poked Leviticus on the arm wiggling his eyebrows.

It was a miracle, with all those chit-chat, Leviticus hasn't strangled him yet and did his best to keep his composure. After all, Souji is confident no one would dare hurt him while inside the mansion's premises. Not when the master of the house is after his ass.

And finally. After a long walk and half an hour of Souji's monologue, they've found Lucca sitting by the balcony seemingly enjoying the dark forest view in front of him. Souji stood still, his chatty demeanor instantly disappeared as he laid his eyes on the angelic-looking man bathing in the moonlight.

He was never going to move until Levi pushed him as he stumbled forward over a chair.

Well. What now?

"G-good evening, " What's with the lame greeting? "It seems I've disturbed your tea time again..."

Souji cleared his throat, finally realizing they're all alone now. It's such a shame, Lucca is always wearing those damn bandages. If he could just lunge towards the man and take them off...

“You like playing with fire, yes?”

Aaaah. How he love that japanese mingling with italian accent. Souji could almost feel his pants get tight just from this man speaking in his most melodious of voice. He was too occupied that it was too lte to realize the man had sped up getting close to him. Startled, he almost fell back but immediately clung to Arsen's shoulders.

“Then play we will."

"I don't mind playing with fire as long as it's with you. My god, you smell so good. Makes me remember our first meeting." He cooed gently, fingertips caressing Arsen's bandaged jawline. His trail of sight getting a glimpse on the recent wound Lucca gave him. The bite marks have already subsided and of course, he doesn't want any more of it but Lucca had promised to lick his wounds once its healed.

"A promise is a promise, and you mafias keep them, right? " He whispered, pressing his right wrists against the bandaged lips of the man.

zjuvDUF.gif

The deep menthol scent slowly wafted inside Leviticus nostrils, glancing at the nearest pillar he saw Taiga smoking the boss expensive cigarette. The box that was untouched since Arsen Lucca does not smoke.

With fury he immediately snatched the lit cigar from Taiga’s hand, the male in question held no surprise as he airily placed both of his hands back to his jean pockets, clearly undeterred.

“That police officer’s talkative, shame if he’d lose his head or worse his dick,” Nonplussed Taiga shrugged clearly saddened with the forthcoming event.

“He won’t,”

“Oh don’t be grumpy I was just giving the old man some laugh,”

Shaking his head with disbelief, Evi dragged Taiga away from the floor before he wreaks havoc and disturbed the two. With one last glance, Leviticus hoped it goes well for the police officer. God speed, Souji, God speed. Leviticus then made a sign of a cross in which Taiga stared with an eyes that looks past an idiot.

"A promise is a promise, and you mafias keep them, right?”

The mobster gave a fleeting glance towards Souji. He didn’t knew what day it was but he had an ounce of recollection that he’d met the police man not so long ago. Days were unaccounted but Lucca knew that the constant pestering of the police man would endanger his unorganized life.

With no dexterity to move a single step, they’d stay there for quite a while. How quite was a while? It didn’t matter to Lucca as he just let the warm hand of the police officer pressed at his bandaged lips. His eyes held no spark of emotion yet his heart shouted for one. The unanswered pleas of something breaking past his mentality, the unknown warm that started to swarm from his stomach, sneakily coiling towards his head, relentless.

His still hands that looked like it was floating reached towards the bandage that wrapped his lips, tugging it downwards, reddish lips freed from the impending fabric, pursed into a thin line. Rogue red eyes glistened with unknown bearing languidly rested at the bandaged hand. His other hand reach for the police officer’s wounded arm before he unwrapped the dressing, seeing the newly stitch wound looking as sickly yellow with the antiseptic and Betadine rub from it.

Warm tongue fleshly reached the wound as it slowly formed tiny circles, Lucca’s eyes fixated at Souji’s as he saw how pained and aroused the male was. Like a Lion, Lucca licked the wounded lioness in front of him, leaving no wounded space untouched. The bitter taste of Betadine held no effect to Lucca as the guy didn’t even flinch at the nasty antiseptic smell.

A promise is a promise.

Saliva that traced like a bridge in between the wound and the tongue, Lucca didn’t do anything remotely hurtful like biting the poor guy. Instead, he settled back towards the reclining chair facing the veranda as he continued his ‘darkness viewing’ or whatever normal person calls it.

Fixing the bandages, he spoke no word to the police officer as he grabbed the warm teacup, losing its warmth, slowly rubbing the ceramic. With furrowed brows, Lucca felt something painful throb at his head as he curled his fists at the cup. The erratic beating of his heart, the unexplained warmth that lit his cold heart aflame. His hands clasping his head begging it to stop.

What was on that police officer’s wrist? Lucca’s suspicion has gone haywire that there’s a blatant fact that the officer had poisoned him. The poor ceramic dropped towards the floor, clattering and breaking into pieces, another ruined tea set whenever Souji appears.

Lucca tried to stand but it’s as if a lightning bolt struck his head, with a pitiful yelp he landed at the floor face first, his rogue orbs darting upwards as his lids fluttered close behind the bandaged face.

“---che cosa hai fatto?(what did you do?)”
Vision starting to get blurry, he fought back with his consciousness as he managed to grab Souji’s shirt. Despite the monotonic voice, it sounded a voice of anger with a hint of betrayal.

ITALY | Cappella Palatina, Sicily

Choirs sung staccato as they perfectly lined at the small podium, their latin echoed at the Byzantine structure of Cappella Palatina. The dim lights that shrouded the gold colored marbles ebbed with the breathtaking mosaics. The Priest relaying his gospel in rapid Italian. The man in question stared at the almost perfect holiness in front of him-----almost.

Removing his Fedora, he stalked towards the wooden confession booth.

“Forgive me father for I have sinned, my last confession was a year ago. I’ve stolen from a man named
‘Genesis’
.” The reaction was instantaneous as the robe father with a gruff beard exited from the confines of the booth, his eyes stared at the man.

“Follow me,” He muttered as they ventured the unused exist behind the huge Harmonium.

A commoner was holding a rosary kneeling at the bench, eyeing them like a hawk. At one look the structure might be a normal Catholic church but it was definitely ran underground by Cosa Nostra, one of the widespread Mafia clan across Italy. A tell-tale sign that everyone inside the huge establishment, except the lazy dog sleeping underneath Virgin Mary’s figure, was all Mafia.

The both of them ventured a wooden path that turned into impeccable marble, candles turned to expensive lamps. They reached a dingy room before the supposed to be priest removed a book from the bookshelf as the usual entry way opened.

Another set of confusing, labyrinth-path greeted as the both of them traverse it with expertise, undoubtedly not the first time they’d went inside the pathway.

The path then ended as they welcomed a huge space, bigger than the area the church covered. Black tiles at the flooring, a wide expanse of a ceiling with a huge chandelier that would be mistaken from the Phantom of the Opera’s. There’s one visible furniture despite the vastness of the area, a dining table made by Annibale Colombo, stood erect at the middle of the room. If that wasn’t the dead gave away that it’s definitely a place a common person couldn’t venture, was the lost artwork of Michael Angelo, ‘The Battle of Anghiari.’ Not just a replica but the real deal bought from illegal money.

An old opera song serenaded the huge area, a man was behind the table, sitting casually as he ate his dinner steak, medium rare.

“Ciao, Angelo.” The man greeted without glancing from his food.

“Buon Giorno, my lord.” The man settled at the only available chair that was beautifully carved, mirrored by the one eating the steak sat.

“This news might not be appealing to your steak but I’ve seen that there’s a certain dog yanking the Death God’s cape,” With that being said the gold utensils dropped from his lord’s hand.

A look of fury and contempt dies away before Angelo, the informant, could get a glance from it. With a raise of his brow the man continued eating his steak leisurely, calm as he might be there’s a storm brewing inside of him. A tempest not willing to be quenched.

“Genesis, genesis, what would I do without you~” He sing-sang as he impaled the knife at the remaining steak.

“We should hurry to Japan and ki---“

“Silenzio, I AM TALKING,” It was said in calm but Angelo knew one word from him, he’d bid goodbye to his tongue.

“A dog, is a dog Angelo. He’d go rabid for all the cazzo we care, he can never yank the Death God’s scythe.” He dabbed his napkin at his lips. His appetite now gone at the news.

“And speaking of the Death God, I’ve been meaning to ask him ferry souls you see--,” He grabbed the knife from the steak, inspecting its glint reflected at the chandelier.

“What to kill the pope?” Angelo didn’t bare heed the warning for it’s too late. The knife landed not too sweetly at Angelo’s throat in a blink of an eye as a screech echoed from the four corners of the wide area.

“Vanfanculo Angelo! You never learn your lesson.” The poor man held his jugular as blood ooze out, his eyes hysterical.

“Quit the melodrama, go to the ‘doctor’ and patched that shit up, don’t stain my tiles while you’re at it.”

Angelo panicky nodded as he was busy stopping his blood from oozing out.The man hastily nodded to the ‘lord’ as he retreated away to tend his grave wound.

“Angelo,” His lord summoned him much to informant’s worry that maybe, maybe he’s almost dying from blood loss.

“My fucking knife,” The lord grumbled as he held his hand out.

Angelo immediately yanked it from his wound with a shout, he’d learned his lesson--definitely. The bloody knife returned to its rightful owner.

“And who might this puttana be?” The lord stared at the picture of Tanaka Souji at a rostrum while giving a speech towards the public regarding public safety.

sorry for the long post here's a EomWVE7.gif to appease your soul.

• 1 month later...

The police officer, who only wore a white dress shirt underneath his coat and his work pants, looked painfully plain compared to the towering 6'3, all dressed to kill in his three-piece black suit.

Souji's hand stayed forward, waiting for the man to take it. He could sense some reluctance in that crimson eye whilst standing still, figuring out such a foreign invitation. He thought he had waited for eternity when finally Lucca took his hand and gently cradled it. His hazy brown eyes trailed at the thin, rosy lips then revealed before him, sighing deeply as the wet appendage trickled across his wounds. It must be slightly unappealing to others, but Souji could not stand how erotic the man is, and how he just obeyed him even if his hand stink with antiseptic. The officer tried his hardest not to elicit a mewl from his little 'play', moreover his southern regions wants to be freed from his hip-hugging pants.

He wished Lucca had never stopped, his eyes glued on the stitched hand wet with Arsen's saliva. Souji swallowed thickly, taking all his willpower to stop himself from lunging over the man who'd just returned to his post.

"I seriously wasn't expecting you to actually do it," He nervously chuckled as he was putting back his bandage on. "I can't help but wonder why Leviticus fetched me from work to see you."

He found a chair adjacent to the man and sat there, quietly observing the man and his darkness-viewing hobby. His raging hard-on had calmed down but he's sure to get it fixed later when he gets home. Or will he ever go back?

"I have no idea where to start. Uh. Maybe... A-are you ok?" Souji leaned in close, noticing a sudden change on Lucca's behavior. He stepped in closer and was about to call for help when Lucca dropped the tea cup, looking pained and then falling on the floor.

Shit.

"Arsen, what's wrong?!"

Kneeling before the man that was desperately clinging to him, Souji held Lucca's cheeks, looking straight at his eye.

"--che cosa hai fatto?"

"You're sexy when you speak your native tongue but I don't understand you. Why don't we take off your bandage first? You might be having a hard time breathing with those, geez."

He sounded like a mother scolding a child-- no. More like a wife scolding a husband. He helped the poor, reluctant man up his feet and back to his chair; god, he's as light as a feather. Reaching up with caution, his eyes seeked for approval for him to take off those damned bandages, of course for Lucca to breathe properly and yes, for him to see his face again.

"Sorry, if you could please stay still." He whispered when he accidentally poked the man's cheek with his fingernail, the pink horizontal mark easily went visible on that pale skin. Staying still is what Arsen's good at anyways. Little by little, Souji rolled the bandages off the man until he could see all of Lucca's angelic face. With him kneeling in front of the mafioso leader with his hips between the man's thighs, Souji could not stop himself-- his body to undulate in desire. Mentally, emotionally and physically, Souji is obviously attracted with the man in front of him, no doubt.

"I may have not properly apologized for touching you in our first meeting without your consent. That was very rude of me. I'm sorry."

Putting the bandage down, he gazed at the beauty in front of him. Even though Lucca is still wearing an eye-patch to cover his empty eye socket, it did not hinder showing how immaculate the ashen-haired man looked.

"I have questions. Doubts. There's more than I could ever imagine, believe me. I'm even questioning myself why I agreed to be brought here," Souji's hands both trailed lightly down from the sleeves on Lucca's arms until their fingertips touched, lifting Luccas palms up gently. "but a certain force makes me want to see you, again and again. And I know its not right, for a police officer like me to be mingling with the enemies of the law. It's strange. This must be.."

Love at first sight?

Souji stopped himself before uttering such a word. Like a car speeding into 200mph and then stepping onto the brake and crashing through a wall, his emotions had to be calmed and put to a stop. A man like him to fall in love? No one would testify that Souji Tanaka would be capable of such emotions, not Akahiro or Taka or god knows whoever guy he's been with all these years. All he's good for was to comply with the desires of the flesh and nothing more. Being in love is just a nuisance, a bother, a responsibility to make the other party feel special.

So maybe this is love after all?

"From now on. Whenever I'm here, you should try speaking. Talk to me. Whatever it is you want to say. Your years of silence is over. Do you understand?"

Whatever it is that Leviticus hired him to do, he'll do it. Even if it takes just baby steps like this. Just so Lucca could return to normalcy. And during the process, he himself had to conceal his urges even if he himself falls to the pits of madness.

TOKYO, JAPAN

The Mafioso’s opened his eyes, gaze directed at a river portrait, his eyes never focusing at the huge shadow looming in front of him. Sounds that were ignored passed his ears before he slowly stood and staggered poorly at the same time. He’d never recalled the past few months.

“You,”
Recognition past his voice as he stared at the police officer emptily.

What was he doing in there? Lucca eye’s darted at the background behind him wondering what he was doing inside a vacant room. If his poor memory urged him to remember, all he could do so was the time he was at the library reading a book.

Wait, what book was it?

What was he reading?

His hands clamped at his temples as he endured another level of nausea and headache. His eye tight close again as he tried to arrange his thoughts, or whatever it was that needed arrangement.

“What day is it today?”
He questioned blankly.

Without waiting for the officer’s reply he stood immediately and stalked away from the room, silently crossing the empty hallway before his foot stopped at a two door room with a modernized lock that can be accessed only by a retinal scan. Arsen Lucca knew that the police was following behind him but he'd lack the intention of shooing him away as he ignored the officer and opened the huge doors.

As soon as the doors open, a huge Doberman Pinscher with a black coat greeted Lucca as it jumped and smothered his face with saliva. The Doberman Pinscher, which goes by the name Anubis, menacingly growled at Souji ready to maul him to death. Arsen shook his head inertly and the dog immediately heed to his orders but he still sneaked a couple of growls towards the stranger. The unfriendly dog didn’t like anyone come near his master as he saw Souji nearing towards Lucca, with that, he growled with his full glory.

A room the size of a basketball court greeted the both of them, a huge king size bed with Persian drapes at the middle of the room, followed by minimal expensive furniture’s randomly placed. Nothing inside Arsen Lucca’s room screamed “Mafia Boss”, instead it portrayed of some Master of a Mansion with billions of net worth. Huge frames covered the wallpapered ceilings. It might be a gorgeous and cozy place judging the huge fireplace at the left side but all the frames held no painting. Picture frames remained only as beautified frames as there was no relative or persons inside the frame.

Nothing.

Even the billboard-like frame with expensive wood carving carried no promise of an easel paint, just its bare wooden back, nothing.

Arsen Lucca shrugged his coats, black suspenders tightly coiled at each of his shoulder, clipping at the snugged pants. Two holsters attached tightly at the complicated suspenders, 2 Caliber 45 Dan Wesson Valor 1911 pistols fitted on each. Of course he knew to fire a gun but fancied using an axe since it would render death in a matter of seconds.

He removed the suspenders together with the firearms and expertly proceeded to his bedside cabinet, aligning pills of bottles. Anubis haughtily hopped at the huge mattress and circled himself into comfort before finding the perfect place beside where his master was sitting. The dog looked so stern yet judging those brown spots atop his eyes, it looked funny. Menacing but funny. Anubis ears perked up like an Anubis statue from an Ancient ruin in Egypt, his tails wagging back and forth as he watched his master, marveling at what he was doing.

Seemingly to Anubis, Lucca was his world. He rarely goes outside and play at the gardens, the wide expanse of the room would’ve sufficed to him. Leviticus would feed him sometimes but he was a spoiled one and whine to search the mansion for Lucca.

Arsen Lucca eased all the bottles from its caps, six different tablets laid at his left palm before he dry swallowed all of it. With a huff, he grabbed a Snicker bars from the small cabinet and ate it in front of the officer.

“I understand what you are saying,”
Arsen mumbled as he chewed the chocolate bar, answering the question earlier, glad that he remembered it thanks to the drugs that helped him ease out his headache and might as well his sanity.

“Conversations---”

He gobbled all of it with gusto before grabbing a huge box of Godiva from the cabinet. Strange enough the small cabinet seemed to host a lot of space judging from the huge box of chocolates and other pills. Another mystery from the house, perhaps.

“---I wasn’t allowed to.”
Arsen bit back his words before he say something else to the police officer. Information that would held him accountable to the police force, secrets---illegal secrets of all sorts.

“I’d be glad to make arrangements to talk,”
He said coyly before he marched towards the concealed two door refrigerator that looked like a huge cabinet straight out of Narnia. Glimpse of different chocolate brands peeked behind the adjacent doors before Lucca entirely shut it.

A bottle of an Angostura Rum which held a nice product design was clasped by his right hand before he filled it into the two glasses. Unfortunately, tea time’s over as he pushed the rum to Souji. Those were only the words that he’d spoken before he settled at the couch in front of the fireplace as Anubis settled at his feet, eyes wary at the stranger.

Lucca absentmindedly patted Anubis head as he continued reading a book, his rum placed at the small coffee table.

“Prego, si accomodi,”
It seems that the Italian has a hobby of switching dialects unconsciously. Lucca pointed at the opposite space of the four-seater sofa. As soon as the dog growled at Souji, its hackles raising, Lucca monotonously flicked its head as it whined.

The dog reminds Lucca of something as he glanced at Souji with unknown deportment.

SICILY , ITALY

The man watched the shadow of the panicked Mafioso as rivulets of blood still spilled at his previously spotless floors, with a grimace of an assurance that Angelo will be held accountable for such disgrace.

He stalked smoothly towards the Doric pillars at the dark corner of the huge room, where people took no notice, a couple of expensive cabinets carved with amoretti, some holding harps, the rest casting their empty eyes at no one. An old telephone with a rolling dial settle atop the exaggerated cabinet.

His fingers move perfectly at the instrument as he waited the dial tone to end. It was followed by a small movement at the wall that immediately deflected a huge hologram screen covering the entirety of the huge expanse of an area. 3D graphs, complicated codes, bizarre numerical strings that look straight out of matrix reflected from the tiles to the ceiling, vibrant tinge of blue as images after images of Arsen Lucca Sataniato appeared at the expanse of the room. The hologram hummed as the visuals rang static. Pictures of Leviticus, Asato Taiga, Cecilia and Souji Tanaka flickered at the hologram all over the room together with the detailed information from their achievements down to when they’d taken the loo.

Detailed and calculated, everything was carefully recorded without the subject’s prior notice.

The man stared at the pictures followed by a couple videos of Lucca’s murder of a certain policeman from different angles.

“PROTOCOL , c1568 Alpha Romeo Sierra Echo November , status” The man sipped the wine as he returned to the dining table that was now covered with hologram files that looked like a stack of papers with various information.

[color="#0066ff"]
{ PROTOCOL responsive. 
The line you’re requesting is green. 
Clandestine Project positive. 
Directing your call 35.6895° N, 139.6917° E.
Directing correspondence 1514H.[/color]

“S--sir!? How’s it going there?” The man at the hologram screen fidgeted as he stared at the impassive master who was leaning at the huge dining table.

“Is my Arsen doing fine there?” He asked casually, eyes closed as he awaited the latter’s response.

“We have minor hiccups here and there Sir, but Sataniato’s performing his role exquisitely.”

“Very well, I’ve given you everything Commissioner Tsumaeda,” His eyes opening, the hologram made it popped out like a venomous snake staring at its pray, scheming, waiting for its attack. “I’ve killed a couple of people that had hindered your progress, given you support when needed and I’ve given you my precious toy. I need progress Tsumaeda, and that means movement in case you imbeciles don’t know such.” His fist suddenly collided atop the table which immediately cracked from pressure.

“I’ve drop the case, we had a promise that I won’t get involve with the Sataniato’s an---“

“Si, your subordinate is a nosy mother fucker which you failed to notice—“

“I will certainly amend hi---“

“Fuck all of you interrupting me when I am talking.” He snarled which the commissioner immediately clammed himself up.

“Cazzo that putanna of yours is irritating,” The master gritted his teeth, trying to suppress anger, eyes held a dare to interrupt him again or Tsumaeda will be a man under six feet.

“There’s a learning I’ve learnt from my grandfather, you see.” His eyes gleamed dark wisdom, his digits tracing the glass wine.

”You send a dog some scraps of food, let him enjoy little affection and afterwards--,” With brute strength the master cracked the wine with his grasp, blood slowly dripping from the wounded flesh that was stabbed by the shards.

“--Break its bones to make it obey,”

• 2 weeks later...

Something's not right.

Souji blinked in confusion, standing back up and stepping back once. This person in front of him all but suddenly changed into something different. Same body but different persona. It's as if he's talking to an entirely different person. Curiouser and curiouser, Souji bit the side of his bottom lip, trying to think of what could possibly cause this. His beautiful mafia lord stared blankly at him and asked,

"You... what day is it today?"

It's as if Lucca doesn't know him for asking such question, Souji frowned, his droopy eyes casted down on the ground. Shame.

Quite not right...

"It's Friday." He answered curtly before following wherever the man is going. This was his chance on roaming his eyes around the place, now taking a closer look, the mansion isn't entirely antique as it has modernized equipments and security, one was that retinal scan which he only sees in secured rooms at their headquarters and movies.

He followed suit, it was all he could do at the moment as the mansion had revealed yet another part of it's labyrinthine asset. The huge double door opened and revealed a humongous room as if it could fit five times the size of his flat. The furniture are obviously expensive, the decors were subtly placed in minimal amounts all over the room as the huge space enveloped the largest item in it, the bed. So this might be Arsen's bedroom after all.

He was about to step right into the room but was startled by the Doberman Pinscher who lunged at the ashen-haired male. He let out a yelp and backed away for a bit, the dog was indeed ferocious, growling deeply at him for being the stranger in this house.

"Shit. Uh. Good doggie?" He nervously chuckled, sighing from relief when Lucca tried to apprehend its bad manners. Even if Lucca is there with him, he's not entirely sure if this dog would fully behave. Souji was sure no one would dare hurt him in this household. Was. Now this devilish of a beast is here with Lucca, he's so seriously fucked, or worse, cockblocked. He made sure to keep his distance since he definitely wants to get out of here in one piece.

The room, however warm it may feel from the huge fireplace on the side, it looked cold. Cold, like his own room which held nothing but few items and a bed and nothing else. Those humongous frames with intricate borders that hung over the high walls held no images of any sort, just as his white walls that held nothing but a calendar and a wall clock. Quite the similarities, it seems. He was about to ask why there were no paintings but he swallowed his questiins back when Arsen started stripping off articles of his clothing. Mainly just his coat, suspenders and the hokder that held guns, Souji thought how stupid can he be for not noticing that in the first place. Of course, Arsen would have those, he's a mafia leader after all. Not that he's scared of the guns, he was rather scared when he got a beating from those axes that almost sliced his hands off, the first time he met Lucca.

But what made him as quiet as a mouse was seeing Lucca open a closet that held tons of chocolate bars of different kinds and bottles of which seems like pills. Pills that he dry swallowed in a few seconds, followed by gobbling a bar of snickers. Souji's eyes were round as marbles as he watched the man devour the small bar in merely seconds. A new light of Arsen's personality unfolded before him. Strange how different this particular mood is compared to the maniacal murderer from months ago.

"I understand what you are saying."

Souji cleared his throat, gathering his composure once more as he opened the first two buttons of his shirt. He marveled at the man, Arsen picking up things from the cabinets, chocolates of different kinds, Souji smiling at the known fact that this Mafioso boss loves sweets. He chuckled from the sight but did nothing but to wait for Arsen to be done with his things.

"Conversations, I was not allowed to... I’d be glad to make arrangements to talk."

Not allowed? What does he mean by not allowed to talk? Oh right. Secret things only mafiosos should know. Someone who's out of the picture shouldn't meddle with such affairs, especially a guy like him who works in the force. He reached to accept the rum Lucca had prepared him and sighed. It's been a while since he drank hard liquor. He eased himself and sat on the further end of the couch when Lucca invited him to sit in Italian words, of course with the gesture, he'd still comprehend the invitation. He crossed his legs and glared at the beast next to Lucca. Such a cockblocker that he is. He came here hoping he'd have the man all by himself and then this beast appears.

"How cute." He started, odd that he had stayed quiet for that long. "I didn't peg you to be fond of sweets, but I like the rum," He let the brown liquid swirl around the glass and took one huge gulp of it "And to even have a pet. But nonetheless, my interest in you never changed." Souji finished his rum rather quickly and placed the glass down on the table next to him. Conversations, he said, but there he is, holding a book and visibly ignoring Souji's presence. He cleared his throat once more before scooting closer to Arsen but the beast snarled at him, all ready to aim and lunge towards him.Clearly this dog is deprived from fresh meat.

"Hmmm little fucker." His eyes squinted at the dog, thinking of a plan on how to get rid of it. Maybe take the risk, fight it off until he could throw the vile monster off the windows but that wouldn't please his host now, would it?

There's nothing left to do. If he couldn't get closer to Arsen, let his little 'prey' come to him. He stood up and went towards the bed, sliding his body slowly to the center. His droopy eyes did not leave Lucca until he gets a fraction of his attention apart from that damned book.

"What's that you're reading?" He asked, leaning down on his elbows and lifting a knee. He's gonna get Lucca come to him this time, he's sure of it.

• 1 month later...

All he did was spare a glance towards the person atop the bed before he’d resumed his casual reading. The officer wasn’t blind, he could read the book’s title from a distance, no need to spell it out for his satisfaction. Lucca was well acquainted with non-sense and he’d no room for Souji to start a conversation he wasn’t willing to partake. Arsen’s eyes sped through the words as his thoughts were lost inside the book. Despite the heated gaze from the bed, it was easy for Lucca to ignore the officer no matter he’d tried to stare at the Mafioso. The officer pose no threat as Lucca then reclined further to the sofa, finding the softest spot to settle.

The hours kept passing idly as Lucca’s fingertips brushed at Agatha Christie’s ‘And There Were None’ until he close the lid upon noticing Anubis tugging at the curtains. It seemed that the poor dog had a serious case of ADHD and gave up on settling beside Lucca as it found a new interest with the curtains.

Arsen slowly stood beside the dog as he opened the thick curtains. Stars painted the dark vast skies as Anubis barked at it with glee, his dog liked the nighttime view at Lucca’s huge windows, Anubis dreamed he could reach those glinting lights and eat it, maybe it was tasty. Opening the curtains was a compromise for the both of them since Lucca hated opening the windows all the time while his dog loved every minute of it. The Doberman’s tail wagged excitedly as it glanced upwards, circling at the place before it settled in front of the huge mirror, huge head at its lap.

This time he’d discerned the ‘right’ time looking at an angry Souji that stared at him like a vulture. This time his countenance was smeared with annoyance. Unfortunately for the police officer, Lucca didn’t seemed that bothered as he stalked towards the bed his eyes cold as Antartica’s thickest glaciers.

The mattress dip, Lucca sat on the corners of the bed his long hands clasped Souji’s before the officer can flee and hightail towards the exit.

“Selling yourself short.”
It wasn’t a question as he leaned close to Souji’s personal comfort, a hint of weary reflected at the officer’s eyes before his nails dug at the latter’s wrist.

If Souji Tanaka thought that the deranged Mafia Boss was ignorant to sexual activities, then he’s in it for a painful surprise. Arsen Lucca might’ve the driest spell out there but he was sure his southern member functions perfectly. His cold hands traveled in prompt towards Souji’s member as it gave a cruel squeeze. The officer did not learn his lesson, he should’ve known that Arsen Lucca wasn't stable enough to be with nor ignite a conversation to.

“How about we test the slut out of you,”
In an instant he’d climb atop the laying officer, his eyes played no interest but his intentions said otherwise.

Arousal was another long forgotten emotion from Lucca and the sight of the officer beneath him doesn’t even warrant a throb from his rod. The officer looked sexy and pathetic at the same time, he’d wonder how Souji can pull both in one setting.

Regrettably, Souji couldn’t light the fire inside Arsen Lucca, just like the rest of those whores, he’s just a commoner awaiting to be silenced. What slight stir or throb of his head from Souji was just a coincidence, a fraction of his wishful thinking that maybe the police officer could break whatever thrall that had befallen upon him.

“You are not an irregularity Tanaka Souji, you are just a whore begging to be touched.”
The words were harsh like arrows that stabbed Souji but Lucca was relentless, his hands atop Souji’s warm member. A warmth he always fancied when he held a cup of tea but not the warmth he’d hunt.

Lucca reached for the 45 at his holster, the gun glint with a malicious hue of silver. The safety lock disengaged, his whole body pinned atop Souji as he pulled the hammer of the gun. With no room of escape from the officer, Lucca grabbed Souji’s throat as he choked the air out from the police officer. The officer did struggle but it was pointless in front of a high-ranking assassin who’ve done nothing but kill someone since he was seven.

----Kill him Arsen

----Kill

----Kill

----Kill that putanna.

His saw through Souji’s confusion and trepidation. The voice inside his mind was right, he should kill Souji to put all those strange occurrences that happened whenever he saw the raven haired Japanese officer. The voice was always right, it was what fed him alive, the one who taught him right and wrong. The one who dulled his nightmares. The voice who null everything out of him.

And fire he did, as the gunshot echoed from the huge room along with the contrast silence of the night.

• 3 weeks later...

It felt like days.

Souji lay on the ethereal looking of a bed for hours which felt like days since he's tried to ask that plain question. Wrong move. His inquiry didn't even made the mafioso in front of him move an inch away from that couch, instead it even swallowed him all the more along with that darned book. All he wanted was to get a simple response but it seems Lucca is not interested in having a small chat at all.

Sighing, Souji lay his head back down the unbelievably soft mattress and sprawled, like it was his own bed; his own place. The man is starting to get bored by the lingering silence that danced between the two, however, he's starting to get preoccupied with the details that adorned the room. Gold trimmings on the cornices, intricate mouldings on the wall and those hidden cabinets through them. Quite impressive. His eyes travelled around the large room but kept Lucca in his peripheral vision, as still as a doll his nose stuck in a book.

"This man seriously has issues," Souji thought as he rolled to his side and brought his head up over his hand. A police officer like him had to go through rigorous, life-threatening trainings, Lucca here might as well got them but far worse as to damage his mind and soul. His brows furrowed. There it is again, this feeling. The tinge of concern and never-ending curiosity of Lucca's background. Obviously, the ashen-haired male would never supply an answer if Souji asked directly. He would dare ask Leviticus and that other guy but it would be way too soon to ask for details, but since Leviticus hired him to 'cure' Lucca, he probably just give it a shot and ask. Now that he thinks about it, he groaned in disappointment when he remembered that the Saitanato files that was previously in his possession were already confiscated by the commissioner. So that leaves Souji nothing but ask Leviticus, in which he mentally put it first on his checklist.

He glanced over his wristwatch; 7:43 in the evening. What's taking this man so long in reading his goddamned book? He rolled onn the bed once more and sighed, this time, a prolonged and loud one before clearing his throat and began humming the last song that's been stuck in his head. The song that was playing on his ipod before that damned commissioner barged in his office earlier this afternoon.

He closed his eyes and brought his hands up in the air, conducting an imaginary symphony orchestra until he decided to just put words into his humming, only a little slower than it's supposed to.

"Fill my heart with song

And let me sing forever more

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore..."

Unknown to many, Souji Tanaka can sing well. Having a 'nice singing voice' is an understatement; it is silky like a night of jazz in the neighborhood bar during the 20's.

"In other words, please be true...

In other words...

His head glanced sideways towards Lucca and frowned, the man has now stood up only to tend on his annoying dog. A light scoff graced his lips and sat up, his hands pushed behind for support. His gaze could almost pierce through Lucca, annoyed at how he could ignore his presence. His light-brown orbs focused on Lucca as they caught each other's glimpses, a smirk played on his lips when finally, FINALLY, the man inched forward and sitting on the bed.

"Selling yourself short."

His brows rose, glad to know Lucca's concerned of him even if it's as thin as a strand of hair.

"You have no idea," He replied, hissing as those long, slender fingers clasped on his wrist, nails digging that could have made a mark. "And may I say you look divine up close--aah!"

He was cut off as when that same hand released his wrist and travelled all the way down to his crotch which earned Lucca a gasp. Souji blushed, gazing up on the man atop him through his lashes with suppressed desire. It was immediately followed by a cruel squeeze in which Souji cried in pleasure, intentionally nearing Lucca's ear. He knows how Lucca's hand works since he had experienced it first hand when they first met. The pain is an extra treat for Souji.

“How about we test the slut out of you,”

Souji chuckled and bucked his hips up for more, his hearbeat drummed against his chest loudly when the man loomed on top of him, that icy glare pinned him down the bed motionless.

"Prova mi... Arsen."

He sprawled on the bed and had his hands pressed both on Arsen's chest as he busied his hips thrusting on that cold hand, quite a dejavu actually. Better make it warm, he thought. His eyes was half-lidded and warm breath went past those slightly parted reddish lips. His whole body trembled, mostly his hands that desperately clung on the man's shoulder when Lucca's hand barely moves against his hard member.

“You are not an irregularity Tanaka Souji, you are just a whore begging to be touched”

He laughed and shook his head. Is this man actually trying to taunt him while his hand cupped his cock? That's kinky, Souji thought.

"Why can't I be both?" He panted. Caressing Lucca's jaw, he lifted it gently, attempting to graze his lips against those thin ones, but stopped when a cold metal made contact on his forehead.

He frowned, sad that one, his raging bare cock was left alone and two, Arsen might actually pull the trigger. He will become just another dead body to be cleaned off the mansion and be thrown in the river in a matter of seconds. His eyes that were earlier filled with desire were now replaced with confusion and unexpected betrayal.

"You know what? Even if you kill me, it won't make any difference. I've got no one. I've got nothing to lose. But I am not afraid to die. You know why?" He smiled and caressed Arsen's cheek with his fingertip. "I'd rather die today than live a hundred years without knowing you."

Those red orbs didn't even show a glint of remorse even after his speech from the heart and as soon as he heard the clink from the gun, in a speed of light, he slapped Lucca's hands off his head, sending the gunshot right off the side and through the pillows. Even so, the sound was loud enough and would have alerted Leviticus from afar.

His eyes were wide as cherries, his heartbeat banged on his chest as it heaved up and down.

Wrong. He wasn't ready to die. Souji may be fearless but he had once found another reason to live. A tall, lanky ashen-haired male that barely talks with a severe mental issues he's yet to uncover. He's not willing to die just yet.

"Not today..." he said. He may be looking at Lucca but he might be talking to someone else. Maybe.

He swiftly pushed the man off him and zipped his dick back in his pants before walking off the room. Souji was angry. Angry that he had somehow lost a few seconds of hope, steered away from his newfound mission just because he was weak. He must get those Saitanato files back or someone will have to get it for him. For now, Arsen will stay put inside this mansion.

"What happened? I heard a gunshot." A worried Leviticus came running down the hallway and tried to catch up with Souji.

"Take care of your master. I have something to do. I'll call you when it's time to go back."

"Aren't you going to fix that?"

Souji smirked at how caring Leviticus is regarding his boner. "I appreciate the concern but I got people for this."

Souji cried out as he was fucked thoroughly by the same booty call, Taka, this time on a different hotel. He was flipped over and rammed against the mattress making him crawl up the headboard when he came hard. Taka immediately impaled him back once more, regaining their connection as they both descended to pleasure. Souji, whose body was filled with hickeys and a few cigarette burn marks. Taka's rough ways are incredibly compatible with a stressed-out Souji. Their room was filled with cigarette smoke and the smell of sex. The officer only needed a few minutes of rest before he shot up the bed once he recieved a text message.

"Already? Come have round four in the bath." Taka purred, rolling over, revealing his larger than life cock, hard and resting on his thigh.

"I've had my fill. I need to go." Souji stood up and wiped his entrance clean. Glad they've decided to use condom or he'll be in a mess.

"You were extremely proactive tonight. Something happened?"

"Yes... A really good one." He smiled and passed a pack of cigarette before dressing up and leaving the room. It was a busy night for the officer that he had to reschedule his appointment to first thing tomorrow morning and decided to call it a night.

• 2 weeks later...

The smoke of gunpowder fanned through his nostrils, his vacant uncomprehending eyes stared at the police officer, clearly puzzled by his display of false braveness. One wasted bullet. Arsen Lucca never missed and it ruined his perfect tally that he’d not planted a bullet through Souji’s head.

His abrasive mind coaxed him to pull the trigger yet his fingers weren’t kind of enough to heed towards his thoughts. Like it had a mind of its own, before it struggled for a shake, the hand that held the gun dropped at the duvet. Arsen’s ruby orbs stared at Souji who wildly escaped his death. It was the police officer’s lucky day, clearly Lucca didn’t plan to miss, as to how he hadn’t followed another shot to a retreating Souji Tanaka was beyond Arsen’s grasp.

Anubis, peeked his head all through the commotion, not bothered enough to come to his master’s aid. The dog was used to all the ear-shattering gun shots all throughout the mansion, and that day was no exception to his master’s fondness of objects that hurts other human. The dog’s ears perked up a bit as he saw Leviticus ghost inside the room, its tail wag out of interest as his second favorite human appeared to the vicinity.

“Boss.” It wasn’t close to whine but Leviticus leaned towards the huge door, disappointment daubed his face. Of course, he could just see pigs fly rather than Arsen Lucca converse like a normal being to the officer.

It even amazed Leviticus how Souji could stand being too close to his boss, strange enough the police officer even displayed a hard-on. It was not right to question someone’s interest but Souji certainly needed his brains checked if he’d an ounce of flinging affection towards his unhinged boss.

Truth be told, Levi and Taiga went to greater lengths two years ago when they had enough and started to seek help for a psychiatrist. To say Lucca wasn’t psych enough to meet a crook was the understatement of the year as he gladly broke all the doctors’ arms and limbs. The doctor was lucky to leave the premises as it was, rather than a bullet through his head.

“Maybe I should really call a mental asylum,” With a murmur that didn’t go undetected by a calm Lucca who erected a middle finger out of nowhere.

I dare you motherfucker.
An eyes that held a glint of malice as he glanced at Leviticus, barrel pulled, hammer already retracted. Leviticus immediately wave his hands to surrender while side-stepping into oblivion. “Not today.”

Lucca’s ears twitched at the famous line of the day, it seemed to cause a throb inside his head before he placed the gun down and proceed to open the creased portion of another book. Like anything normal, Lucca resumed to his merry way of reading the book without knowing what would transpired with his men and that ‘certain’ police officer.

- - -

“Maybe it was not your brightest idea to consult an officer,” Taiga chimed as if it would appease an angry Leviticus.

“….” Leviticus when angry tend to clam up and it’s no good sign as he didn’t even throw an insult to the mix.

“Just let nature take its course. No need to push your plans. It’ll happen sooner than you’ll notice,” It irked Leviticus how Taiga seemed to know something despite all the shit that went to the fan earlier.

But something tells him, to trust his frenemy after all.

- - -

“Did you see that Angelo!?” ‘Master’s’ chair almost stumbled as he loomed over the huge table his hands planted at the expensive piece, his silver eyes glinted amusement all over.

Finally it worked, Arsen Lucca listened to him like a good weapon he was supposed to be. It was such a shame that the police officer evaded the bullet, it seemed that the officer had the lady luck beside him. Oh well, all entertaining comes to an end before Master plopped back to his executive chair. Angelo beside him, watching all the events like a mummy that was wrapped with white bandages on his lower face, a constant reminder to the poor Italian not interupt his master while talking.

“Now we get to have our dog working, we sure need entertainment, yes?” Master’s huge screen displayed an old man with receding hair, he was being escorted at an Escalade with bodyguards glued over to him. Arial Bold strike,
'Minister of Defense escorted after the trials.'

--That would prove quite a challenge, Angelo thought but he was not sure if his master’s way of perspective was scary nor the way he’d know what Angelo thought, the latter succeeded as he stared at his Master chuckling at the huge screen.

“It’s child’s play to him.”

- - -

Lucca Arsen stared at the fullness of the moon, with a sudden jolt he closed his book, stalked towards his gun, pat his dog before he walked towards the shadow of the long hallway. He dropped by the garden to glance at the fine array of flowers before he melded to the night.

Aim with your mind, kill Exodus. Blew that man’s candle into oblivion.

Just one bullet, don’t miss.

- - -

The 枯山水 (karesansui), known as the Japanese rock garden, was breathtakingly perfect. The white pebbles gleamed through midnight, the pond was nested by two kois huge as an adult cat, a single lily pod floated at the left corner. A mini gondola settled at the center as the huge garden was squared by the huge Japanese mansion. Sixteen guards, all armed with the latest Russian armaments. Only the thunk of the shishi-odoshi reverberated at the paper-walled establishment.

Lucca Arsen watched the unmethodical surveillance of the guard, he did not even bother for his gun as he removed his shoes and hid it underneath the wooden floorings, his footfalls keenly silent as he shrugged his white shirt, revealing a black fitted t-shirt. There’s only one gun in his holster as ordered, before he fluidly swept the night like the dancing Koi fishes in the pond, serene but careful.

He loomed behind the first unfortunate soul and snapped his head like a twig, before the body slump towards the ground he lifted it effortlessly, placed it methodically to the ground. The other one was unfortunate, as he seemed to jab his hand before he find a certain crunch of the ribs and squished a point at the chest area, the poor man didn’t struggled too long as his pained cries dulled his eyes.

It was easy as breathing, Lucca Arsen disposed the guards so easily like a walk in a park. Number wasn’t even an option, skill even, he always did the job to extinguish the life out of them.

With one slow step, he opened the Shōji, his target slept like a baby, despite on a slumber, the man slept still, two unused pillows at his right side. With a calm, Lucca didn’t stood in ceremony, grabbed the pillow, placed it on top of the man's head and shot him.

Blood coated the white pillow as he placed the gun back to his holster. The air was thick and smelt like honey and candy, Lucca surveyed and stalked towards a small cabinet. It was easy to detect living things around him, like a ripple through the water, just to find a child cowering in fear inside the cabinet.

How anticlimactic, Lucca thought as he reached for the girl and grabbed her hair. The little girl flailed, manage a small sob as she stared at the dead man. So she owned the white pillows drawn with daisies, now covered with blood.

“Jii-chan,” The little child sniffed, she could feel death slowly crept her bones as she watched her grandfather laying still on the futon. She's next, she knew it.

Lucca grabbed the little girl’s chin, forcibly yanking to meet his gaze. Red orbs crashed towards the fear-stricken browns, she weakly tried to free herself from the suspect’s grasp but she was so weak. A child, to add to the insult.

“mizaru--- kikazaru--- iwazaru.”
Lucca muttered before he stood and left the child alone with the cold body of her grandfather.

One shot, deed’s done. He walked towards were his shoes was located after he tiptoed from the dead bodies.

(見ざる, 聞かざる, 言わざる) "see not, hear not, speak not"

• 3 weeks later...

The cafe Souji frequents to was a small, cozy one. It stood at the hearth of the city near a high school, why there's lots of giggly teenagers come and go ordering their sweet, fattening drinks, take a picture with it and then walking off. Some took notice on the tall, attractive man sitting alone in a booth writing on his journal as they dare ask him out to exchange emails and such. Pity they didn't even make it to walk up to him as the man looked intimidating to them.

Akahiro adjusted his glasses before reaching on his latte as he paid no attention to those whiny brats. He stared blankly at the page he had scribbled on and picked up his phone, about to text the person who is already 30 minutes late.

He rolled his eyes and, as if on cue, the tall black haired beauty entered the cafe. His then apple of his eyes still wore that resting bitch face that is ever so enticing for Akahiro, but alas, their thing is over and now they are merely colleagues. It's Souji's day off today at work so he wore a much casual clothing- a loose V-neck grey shirt and a brown light jacket. He must have forgotten that he had a rough 'time' last night that he didn't check if there are some hickeys showing on his collar so that V-neck shirt is immensely offending Akahiro since he wasn't the one planting them anymore. He kept is face straight albeit the tinge of hurt within him.

"Did you bring it?" Souji asked bluntly as he sat on the opposite side of the booth, raising his hand for the waitress to come over and take his order of an espresso shot and a bagel with cream cheese.

"And not a single apology for your tardiness." Akahiro scoffed.

"Cut the shit. I'm not here for your sweet nothings. The files, did you bring it? " Souji snapped his fingers for his ex sex friend to get down to business.

Akahiro sighed through his nose and picked the paper bag that hid next to him. It looked rather plain but it contains some of the Sataniato files, debris of those that were taken from Souji when the commissioner dismissed the case.

"I need those back by tomorrow. Why again are you digging up the case? Isn't that already closed?"

Souji's eyes were fixated on the brown paper bag, skimming on what's inside before glancing up at the man un front of him, eyes beaming that only Akahiro saw whenever a case sparks the raven's interest. He was about to pull out the papers but then the waitress arrived and served his order.

"So tell me--" Akahiro stated while the lady leisurely placed the cutlery in front of Souji. "--Oh and a refill for my coffee. Thanks." He muttered ro the lady before dismissing herself again.

"Tell you what?" The beauty helped himself and ate his breakfast, delicately holding the knife with his slender fingers and took a bite of the cream cheese bagel. Akahiro was held on a pause for a second, disarmed by Souji's usual sophistication.

"Tell me about your secret project. You're still going to pursue the case right? It seems like you've changed ever since you went back from that heist. That mafioso... The Sataniato. He sure did something for you to act like this."

"Act how?" Souji's eyes remained casted down on his bagel, nonchalantly cutting the food in small pieces and leisurely taking a bite before lifting his head to glance the emptiest, unsympathetic look over Akahiro.

"I mean..." Akahiro cleared his throat, that look simply made him choke on his own saliva. He simply hasn't gotten over the man. "You're too obsessed with the case, is what I'm saying. That's it."

A sigh through his nose, Souji leaned back against the padded backrest of the booth, still wearing that blank expression. His eyes glanced down at his own plate, as if it contained every answer to Akahiro's questions. He could ask the same thing to himself.

"This is important to me. It feels like this isn't just a duty's call. There's probably more to it. It's like a puzzle.. a huge series of puzzle but it doesn't make sense since there were chunks of it missing in the big picture," He beamed at Akahiro, his eyes dark and sharp. "And I'm going to find those pieces. I need to put them back together."

"And what happens when you're done?"

Souji smiled and took a sip of his coffee, picking up the paper bag and stood up. "That, honey, is where the fun begins. Thanks for the breakfast!"

---

The 60-square feet room was cleared up; bed pushed on the corner to make room for the large table at the center. Blank papers piled neatly at the side while Souji's laptop splayed at the center of it, a couple folders up and running on the screen. The room was quiet but then it was filled with the sounds of paper rustling, a couple of disappointed groans and the light buzzing sound coming from the scanner and printer. The man was busy scanning some documents and reprinting them for his own copy, but then, his gloved hand trailed over the original documents, his keen eye searching for any hidden writing marks on the surface with the help of a handy UV light. Sadly, the files he had accumulated from Akahiro were just records on the arms dealership involving the Sataniato group; one was from years ago where the arms dealing in the country was at its peak, involving different countries such as Spain and Italy. Apart from that, nothing else happened over this past month.

Souji's brows furrowed, wondering about what made Sataniato such a huge deal when all their transactions were almost just like the normal Yakuza shenanigans like lending money. Souji sat on the swivel chair, tapping on his lips before be bolted up and grabbed his coat and phone. He heard the Tsukishima-gumi is having its new next in line and he's almost his age, maybe younger which is an advantage and an easy target for persuasion. He might get information about the foreign mafia thru this local yakuza group. He grinned and dialed up his assistant Jun at the office to contact the Tsukishima and have an urgent interview meeting this afternoon.

---

Souji stared at the stunning young male sitting in front of him. He did not expect the waka to be actually this young and beautiful for once. And what's more, he's sitting next to a colossal foreigner who is equally as stunning yet a lot more intimidating from thise forestry hues. He was thinking this guy must be his bodyguard until the man leaned over the Yakuza's ear that easily showed a faint blush. Well, that was unexpected. He closed his eyes and cleared his throat, signaling he's ready for business.

"Thank you for coming in such short notice, Tsukishima-san. I uh.. this interview is a little controversial. May I request we speak alone?" He smiled briefly, glancing at the large man who seemed to be a little offended by the request. Irie Tsukishima shook his head and raised his hand.

"No problem. Ah.. Lee-san, it won't take long. Can you wait in the car?" He asked, his tone was endearing, a clear sign for Souji that they are fucking.

"You sure? Cuz this... Ugh. Fine."

Souji only gave a faint business smile over Lee who eyed him suspiciously before leaving. The oyabun seems decent enough for them to allow to talk alone, Souji was thankful for that. But then the young man's eyes turned sharp once his lover is out of the picture and glanced on his way, his tone immediately went from a darling to downright scary.

"Please state your business."

Souji rose a brow and passed his phone in front of Irie, the screen showed a photo of Lucca, obviously a stolen shot Souji took some time when he was in the mansion.

"I am investigating a man... Have you ever got a transaction with this person? His name is Arsen Lucca Sataniato, an Italian mafia leader who supplies arms."

Irie glanced at the phone and shook his head, legs crossed, both hands clasped and resting over his thigh.

"Why are you investigating an Italian mafia leader? To answer your question, no, we have not made business transactions."

"Well... It's kind of private, really."

Irie rose a brow but said nothing.

"A-are you sure you haven't been into any transactions? Past transactions if ever, while you're still not the leader of Tsukishima-gumi? Maybe I can ask your father--"

"Tanaka-san. If you want to investigate on it further, why not start at their lair?"

"Been there. Things didn't turn out so well." He brought his wrists up showing the cuts on them.

"Well then, try a different route. You're the investigator here, no? Always get a closer look." Irie Tsukishima tilted his head with a charming, yet blank smile.

Souji Tanaka cupped his face. How could he be so stupid? Look closer, said the man... Closer.

Closer....

"What did Leviticus said before? During the tour..?" Souji muttered, Irie peered up at the man mumbling incoherent words. "Oh god.. what did he say during the house tour? Members, cleaners, west wing." His eyes lit up and immediately stood up which starled the man adjacent to him. He picked up his wallet and put the bill for his coffee, thanking the yakuza man before storming out the restaurant.

---

The men from the Sataniato mansion gates recognize Souji and let him in. It was already past nine and Souji didn't bother calling Leviticus for escort or he'll never be allowed to go to the west wing. The man was panting hard, why thenfuck is this mansion so huge he almost forgot where Leviticus pointed the direction of the west wing until he arrived at the stairs which led to the damned wing.

Souji's heart drummed against his chest once he saw the large double door of the only room in that wing. He should have gone here on the first day where it might hold Lucca's secrets. Surprisingly it wasn't locked. Was that on purpose? Or were they just too confident that no one will ever go inside the room. Go inside and you'll face death from the invisible master of the house. Sounds fair.

Surprisingly, it looked like any other room in the mansion. Same wall treatment. Same mouldings and design. The dust accumulated here is much thicker, possibly because no one really goes to the west wing to even clean. They have hundreds of men, couldn't they at least spare one once a year to clean up and maybe kill him after? Souji cursed his mind for even thinking that way.

"I guess Leviticus was just talking too much about this west..." his speech trailed off when he saw the huge painting that hung at the center of the wall. It was a painting of a family picture; mother, father and their children. A girl of her teens and a young boy. A happy, grinning young boy.

Souji held his breath and reached up. Stunned is an understatement as he caressed the canvass over the young boy's photo.

"Lucca..." he whispered with a soft smile as remorse clouded his usually cold heart. That childish grin will be forever etched in his heart. It's such a shame the life in his eyes were now gone.

Just when his eyes started to cloud, Souji remembered to look for clues. He rubbed his eyes and saw the artist's signature and he did.

Giovanni Marino, 1995

"I finally have my lead." Souji smiled and took a snap of the painting and a close-up of the signature. After sending it to his email, he rushed out of the room and just when he was exiting the hallway, a mafia member saw him. This man might have not been informed of Souji's recurring presence in the mansion as he yelled and immediately charged at the police officer.

"Intruso!!!" The large man cried and threw a punch on Souji's face in which the officer swiftly dodged. But then the man has a gun and Souji is not armed at the moment so he's definitely fucked. None of this would have happen if he just contacted Leviticus in the first place.

• 2 months later...

Silence crept like a murderer of the night, crickets started to dull their noises and everything turned quiet. It’s past 0000H and Japanese people within that area tend to sleep early unlike the busy nights of Tokyo. Quietude accompanied Arsen Lucca as his soft footfalls landed the rocky path towards the black escalade.

The gun was still tightly clasped at his left hand, his shadow unidentified as the soft ember of his cigarette played like a lone firefly in the darkness. Bones marred by tiredness, Lucca continued his walk towards Taiga who greeted him with a wave of nostalgia. Those were the moments when Taiga escorts his boss after his ‘nightly excursion’. Taiga might’ve said something, yet he remained tight lipped as he stared at his boss who, after all the murder, looked so immaculate as possible.

Taiga Asato’s hands stretched towards the Caliber 45 as Lucca handed it to him unceremoniously. It’s still a huge puzzle as to why his boss bothered doing triviality, knowing that he had every mafia on his beck and call.

Lucca Arsen still puzzled him, till’ time ends he presumed.

A grimace poised on his face as he remember Leveticus naivete understanding towards their boss. It might not be noticed by someone, like Levi perhaps, with his brain not in the right place but Lucca was literally not in his sane mind. Sure Taiga Asato hadn’t finished college but he was still graced by an ability to know people based on their actions. Even the simplest of gestures hold deep meaning to Taiga.

Take their boss for example, Taiga noticed immediately that his boss was having a hard time placating his emotions, or the existence thereof. It didn’t took him forever to realize that things didn’t end up with simply just ‘that’. He’d known that there was something deeply connected to Lucca’s behavior. As to what it was, Taiga doesn’t even know. Even if his curiosity might’ve been taken into a serious light, he’d no clues to point to the source of Lucca’s bizarreness. Just like oxygen, people knew it existed, as it was the source for them to live but as to its physicality, it was deemed unseen.

Taiga was just seeing which way the wind was blowing, he’d never had the audacity to struggle to its sails. He had an inkling feeling that if he’d forced his way in, there will be no way out. Whatever, whomever placed Lucca Arsen into that condition was quite a feat that even a professional assassin like him couldn’t escape unscathed.

Lucca sat shotgun as the both of them rode to darkness, back to the boring excuse of a mansion. There were no words exchange, that wasn’t something knew, but it didn’t dampen Taiga’s mood as he’d tinker with the stereo to hit his favorite jams.

As soon as Lucca stepped off the escalade, Taiga bid a short nod and stepped the gas. He was too tired to deal with his strange boss, maybe he could learn a thing or two from Leviticus who’d practically worship the ground Lucca walks.

- - -

“INTRUSO!!!!”

Despite everyone asleep at the very moment, Lucca was just on his way towards his quarters when he heard a strange yell at the west wing. He had hundreds of reason not to approach the alarmed man, yet his feet had other plans as he hurriedly went to the west wing. It was not a daily occurrence for someone to enter the west wing, it was an unused wing with no rooms to cater the Sataniato men. It just housed huge spaces for people to completely do ‘nothing’. A waste of space as to what the helpers would describe the wing, for it only gave them additional duties to clean.

For a Mafia operated mansion, the place wasn’t heavily guarded. No need for that, Lucca could do the shit a hundred of guards could clumsily perform, that Leviticus knew. There were only people he’d ordered to monitor the mansion, it’s not like someone would steal from a Mafia mansion.

---This shit again. Arsen stared blankly at the guy who was busy throwing punches at the officer. Maybe he would deliberate Leviticus to hire ‘competent’ people, someone who’s wise enough to know that he’s being toyed by his enemy.

With a bore, he glanced at the metallic sword that was in between a suit of armor hands. Its blade glinted deviously under the reflection of the moonlight. With one swift pull, Lucca pulled the sword and dashed towards the unsuspecting guard.

His foot pivoted graciously before he swiftly gathered his force and the decorative sword cleanly pierced the poor man’s heart. The guard’s eyes were wide, as his mouth dribbled with fresh blood, trying to decipher what happened until he slumped in his own pool of blood.

“You’re fired,”
With a monotone he pulled the sword from the convulsing body, the guard’s eyes losing life.

Just like that, Lucca returned the decorative sword back to the set of armor before he stood in front of a shocked Souji.

“It’s unwise to mourn for the dead.”

His eyes trailed at the police officer down to the latter’s trembling hands. He couldn’t pinpoint what irked him; the officer’s shocked face or the officer’s unusual trespass escapades in his mansion. Maybe the latter. The officer never missed to give him a tick of annoyance, an emotion he’d started to get familiar upon the officer’s intro.

“My house doesn’t welcome guests past midnight, leave before I make you.”
And with that Lucca passed beside Souji without a glimpse to the whole scenario that happened earlier.

The police officer was annoying enough, like a weird protozoan he just couldn’t kill. Did investigators become this obnoxiously played dogs who’d rather spend their nights searching for answers to questions they don’t even bother to conjure? It was rather stupid, no wonder the police force couldn’t even put him behind prison bars.

Idiots, all of them.

Crimson eyes darted towards the huge portrait. A kid that just looked like him, so joyous, so foreign, so unlikable. A recollection of a past that was certainly not his to mourn over.

"Italy?!"

The usual rowdy office of the Kyoto Police Department suddenly went silent as the familiar blue-eyed officer Jun Katsuragi couldn't help but raise his voice in front of his superior. Souji stood there with a blank expression, dressed sharply for work per usual protocol. The tall male sighed, unlocking the door to his office before going in, letting Jun come along.

"But this is so sudden! Why now? Why Italy?"

"Remind me again why I should consult you with every details of the private matters of my life, Katsuragi-san?" he said, raising a brow as he took his suit jacket off. He's too tired and sleepy to deal with this man's intervening his private life. "I understand we have cases to handle, that's why I am assigning them to you, for the meantime, just until I get back."

Jun's eyes widened. He was certaily flattered but at the same time, the sudden transfer of cases to handle is too overwheling that he had to put the pile of folders on the investigator's desk.

"But for how long? And you haven't told me why you were going there. Therapy? A-are you going to see a doctor there? I understand you've been through so much, like the heist and Usui-kun and the mafia... But lately I've noticed you're always... off. Oh, I don't know, your body is here but your mind is off somewhere. Tanaka-san, I'm sorry, but, some have even seen you getting on a motorcycle with a gang member-looking guy the other day? Has something happened?"

Souji sat there all but quiet as Jun rambled, throwing his hands all over the place and getting all emotional for someone's life. How irritating. This is probably how Lucca felt when Souji himself let all his emotions flow that night. Last night at the Sataniato mansion in the west wing.

"My house doesn’t welcome guests past midnight, leave before I make you."

The police officer sat on the ground, eyes like of a deer caught in headlights as he watched the Italian guard bleed to death. He's still yet to recover from such traumatic scenes like this. He is indeed a man of the force. He'd seen dead people, but not people who are freshly killed in front of him, as life itself leaving their bodies. He stood up, knees shaking but he demanded to stand like nothing's ever happened.

Stand, you idiot. Stand or you'll never deserve to even face this man.

Souji held his breath once he laid his eyes on the mafia leader he's taking a liking to. Pale skin strike a great contrast over that black shirt which neckline slid down just enough to show those devilish collarbones. He's seen the man in formal clothing most of the time but tonight, Lucca seems to channel his inner casual groove with this fitting shirt and pants that hugged all the right curves. Those broad shoulders and sin-inducing chest, he could almost feel the drool filling his mouth before remembering to close it. Fucking hell, he almost got a boner before realizing what he came in the mansion for.

"I've been wondering, and this may sound incredibly stupid" Souji spoke softly, "That last night, you almost killed me... A beautiful corpse will have to be cleaned off your bed and have it thrown in some river by one of your people and yet, i'm still here. And stupidly enough, like a pest-- a rat that kept on taunting death just to get a whif of a treat wrapped around a trap, I always get back for more. My instincts, human instincts drive me to you and I want answers to how and why I am attracted to you."

He paused and took a sharp breath, realizing what he just said.

"And most importantly, what is it that got me so addicted to seeing you each night even if it means risking my life knowing you might just kill me for being such a bother."

His eyes trailed up on the man's nape and then back to the boy's portrait.

"And now, to realize you had once been this joyous, innocent child. How can I turn my back and forget? Whatever it is that wiped that childish grin off your face, I want to find out."

Souji took a step closer and cautiously placed his hand on Lucca's back. However cold the man's demeanor is, the devil it might be that lives within him, Lucca was once a happy boy and a victim of this corrupted world.

"Take care of yourself while I'm away, Arsen."

"These just got in."

Souji's daydream got cut off when Jun dropped the pile of papers on the glass desk.

"Minister of Finance assasinated in his sleep. Funny thing is his granddaughter was the only witness to the crime. We took custody of the girl and in line for questioning, hasn't said a word yet. You will be the one handling this case according to the higher ups."

"I refuse. You take this, Jun."

Souji knew well about his responsibility as a public servant, but he didn't owe them his whole life. Selfish he may be, a determined man can never be stopped once he sets his eyes on his goal.

"Damn it, you can't do this, Souji-san!"

"Just until I get back. Ten days. That's my deadline."

"What deadline?!"

Before he knew it, Souji had fled from the constraining office with a few filed papers tucked under his arm. He knew he was putting his position at risk, but money has never been a problem for Souji Tanaka. Losing his job is but the last thing of his worries. He had already set his mind to look for the artist of the painting, dead or alive. Someone in Italy must know this Giovanni Marino who will be the key to unlocking Arsen Lucca's childhood and roots.

"Leviticus?" He mumbled to his phonce once the other line picked up. The man who hired him to "treat" Lucca may have a few loose screws himself, but he didn't want to dishearten this man whose loyalty is carved within his soul to the mafia leader.

"I will be away for quite a while. Not sure when I'll get back..." he bit his lip as he held back from revealing his destination to Leviticus. The guy will most likely send his men to escort Souji if he ever tell him his plans. He didn't want anyone bothering him in his own pace.

"Please take care of L... Take care of him for me. Bye." As if Lucca needs to be guarded all the time. The man might have been away killing people again last night for all he know. It pained Souji to know the brutal facts about Arsen, how he takes a life cold-bloodedly without remorse. Well, that's a world-class assassin for you, right there.

Two days had quickly passed and Souji found himself sitting in a business-class flight to Milan, nose stuck in a book while his Fillet Mignon sat in front of him, untouched. It wasn't his first time flying to Italy. He'd been to Milan four times attending fashion week and of course, collecting designer shoes. No. This time, he wasn't looking forward to splurging into another pair of heels, but he'll be treading in a different light, a darker path, intangible to his usual bouts of aimless wandering in the foreign land of Italy.

• 1 month later...

Warm hands felt like a hot cattle brand behind his back, as Arsen Lucca stood still with a constant thought in mind as to how’d it left a huge impact on his thoughts. The rambling excuse of a Japanese man in front him just made no sense. His words were left unheard except those warm hands. No one touches Arsen Lucca Sataniato that casually.

Souji Tanaka.

His vacant crimson’s stared at the pathway ahead as he took all of him not to turn his head back to the officer. What did he say? What was his expression? Lucca needed to know something--- he needed more-- He was greedy.

His thoughts were in an impasse, was this what other’s call worry? concern? curious? His brows furrowed further as he reached at his chest, clutching the black fabric as his temples started to conjure another unforgiving headache like pinpricks of ice that assaulted his brain.

The signals his mind sent him caused him to fall on his knees at the crimson carpet as he gritted his teeth. His leather gloved finger brushed under his nose, a smudge of blood painted his gloves. ‘Pain’ was only the exception but this time he welcomed it.

After all, it’s the first time he felt ---alive.

“Gesu Cristo, it is working.” Asato Taiga rejoiced behind the shadows, no plans of aiding his struggling boss who’s still huddled at the carpeted floor like a robot that just short-circuited.

Leviticus, nerve on his forehead almost popped, was right beside him as they both stared at their struggling boss. Taiga’s grip was strong on Levi’s shoulders, as he stopped the man from rushing towards their boss to play nanny.

It was only Souji who can do this trick, the police officer was the key to the puzzles they’d started to unravel. Asato couldn’t help the smirk that graced upon his lips, “Finally the time is near for boss to be set free.”

“What are you talking about?” Leviticus face soured knowing that Asato had some things he didn’t know about. He hated it.

“But I’m afraid Satan still hold the Death God’s soul,” Asato punched the nearby wall the moment he saw Lucca stood still like nothing just happened. Despite Levi’s hushed whispers, Asato walked leaving a confused Leviticus on his wake.

- - -

S I C I L Y , I T A L Y

“Watch where you’re going!!” A foreigner bellowed at the old woman in a garb.

With a thud, the huge wooden easel was dropped from her hands together with the canvas and acrylic paints scattered all over the ground. No one helped the poor old lady as she slowly picked up the rest of her supplies and placed it back to her huge bag. A bag that would’ve been so heavy for a 59 year old elderly but no one seemed to notice. Nor the sharp eyes that held false anxiousness as her short bob of silver hair peeked behind the intricate silk scarf wrapped atop her head.

She slowly walked towards the huge Acireale Cathedral while she dipped her right fingers down to the liquid that was held in a bowl by an angel. With a slow sign of a cross, she stared at the statue of Jesus Christ in front and placed her easel beside her. No one paid attention to an elderly as they were busy praying to the Almighty Father.

The woman walked, no, stalked towards the dimmed area of the church, a huge ‘For Church Members Only’ was ignored as she slipped towards the step of stairs.

Her scarf fell off from her head, revealing a face filled with wrinkles and a head of gray hair. Despite all of this, she remained regal and strong, gray eyes stared at the entirety of Sicily down to the emerging providence of the sun as it casted a soft glow over the city.

♫~Giro giro tondo (Turn, turn around)

The woman grabbed from her lengthy bag a huge metal angle rail, a metal box that looked like a magazine of a huge rifle, a long muzzle break and the rest of the parts that she’d managed to assemble with precision.

Casca il mondo (The world is falling down)

An insanely two thousand three hundred ten yards as she slowly leveled her left eye to the sniper’s sight.

Casca la terra (The earth is falling down)

20/20, that her vision was. Winds going east as the flag of Italy slowly wove through the breeze.

Tutti giù per terra. (Everbody’s sitting down)

Her eyes locked at her target, a bald man barely holding all of his weight while walking in the streets, horded by an inconspicuous fray of bodyguards.

Inhale

Exhale

Despite the sounds of the doves nearby, she could hear her own heartbeat, 65 beats per minute. Seconds ticked on her head as her left-index finger held the trigger firmly, a life that would be once reclaimed.

And then she pulled the trigger, the bullet cleanly travelled at the center of the bald man’s forehead. A clean shot as the body fell limply towards the ground.

She casually placed the huge CheyTac M200 Intervention on her shoulders, her right hand tinkering with her cellular.

A vibrant smile graced her cracked lips as ten million Euro was downloaded to her account.

[table=width: 350, class: full-grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

U n K N 0 W N

today 6:58 am

Pretty as a picture :)

img01.png

Fucked up.

Says the old hag who

pulled the trigger.

. . .

I have a proposition.

Your proposition means

nothing to me.

12 million euros and can

you please kill this fucker

for me?

A Japenese man?

No Yakuza.

Not a Yakuza this time.

Pretty please, with a

15 million eu on top?

deal.

grazie! nonna. :)

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• 4 weeks later...

Boredom filled Souji Tanaka's eyes, an unusual sight for a foreigner who's visiting one of the world's most beautiful cities. He had left his small rented apartment he got from an online booking site, his host was a very nice Sicilian lady that reminds him of his neighbor back in Tokyo. The oriental man, in his white cotton shirt that hung loosely on his shoulders and blue shorts, straddled his rented scooter along with his laptop and a few notebooks to visit the town and maybe get a bite to eat. The mountainous scape of the province and its local charm did not, in any way, affect the man for his mind had been set off to nowhere, pondering where this Giovanni Marino could be. He's tracked every local art shops, galleries and even checked the census of the town. There was almost a hundred men named Giovanni Marino, none of them were painters.

It's been seven days since he left for a venture looking for the specific artist that painted the Sataniato Family's portrait, the first lead in his investigative journey to uncover Arsen Lucca's tragic past but there has been no fruition of his efforts.

The Japanese man sat on the wooden chair inside a cafe at 2 o'clock in the afternoon having his usual pack of gummy bears and had switched to wine instead of coffee, because, how can he miss the great wines in Italy? If he had brought his colleague Jun with him, he'll get scolded for having such bad eating habits. He rolled his eyes to himself as he popped another gummy in his mouth, his eyes wandered aimlessly around the cafe's décor. The paintings were notable for their distinct style. Mostly portraits of different people from around the globe. One piece that hung in the middle of a booth was a portrait of an African woman of some tribe.

Noticing each piece, Souji straightened up and approached the painting and gasped when the familiar signature appeared in front of him.

Giovanni Marino.

Every painting was from the same artist as his spirits lit up, exclaiming in delight, causing quite a scene in the cafe.

"Scusa, posso aiutarti?" The Italian accent was heavy but the Japanese man understood it well and replied in the same language,hopefully his Italian has not become that rusty. At least he knew basic conversation a tourist should know when visiting the country.

"Buon giorno... eh... ho bisogno di parlare con il tuo manager. Uhm.. questi dipinti? They might know the artist. I-- I need to know who the artist is!"

The woman laughed heartily, and glanced at the painting.

"Io sono il manager...Oh, eh the paintings? Lovely, aren't they?" The lady in her late forties waved her hand over the painting, but stopped midway and glanced at Souji with a curious stare. "Are you an art enthusiast? Or just a fan of this specific artist?"

Souji cleared his throat and pulled out his badge that slightly startled the woman knowing he's a police officer. He pulled off a business smile to ease the unnecessary tension.

"Pardon my rude behavior... My name is Tanaka Souji. I'm looking for the artist because I'm investigating an incident back in Japan and somehow, this man is the only lead I got so far. Do you know him, by any chance?"

A laugh was relayed that earned a confused Souji before the lady escorted him inside her office.

"The artist, you know, we are very close. And Giovanni Marino is just a pen name. And it's a woman. É una donna."

Souji's mouth hung open. Unbelievable! All this time he was just chasing his own tail and will never get any progress in finding this Marino man all because he's not a man at all! How could he be so dumb?

"Una donna come pittore... Ehh. They don't get much attention in this male dominated world. It's sad that she had to hide in that ugly pen name. We are very close friends and she usually drop by here around 4. She made my little cafe her gallery. It's very nice... But, goodness, look at you. You're so pale! Did you get to eat lunch? Dio mio, perché stai mangiando quello? You have very bad eating habits. Come come! Let me offer you some real food."

Souji ignored the lady's offer and clasped her hands together.

"Puoi portarmi da lei? Per favore, I need to speak with this woman you're talking about."

"Si si, ma prima devi mangiare cibo appropriato. She'll arrive in a couple hours."

The lady waved her hand, gesturing for Souji to sit down on another table and the man decided to comply. It felt as if a huge weight was taken off his shoulders and he could now properly eat and actually enjoy the food he's being offered to. For some reason, Souji felt like calling Leviticus and maybe talk to Lucca but he held himself back. He wanted to surprise them when he comes back with evidences of Lucca's past, however small it may be.

• 2 months later...

There are millions of ways to kill a man yet Caterina Russo chose one. At the age of eighteen, the pre-teen had lived a harsh live and killing was the only way to survive the cruel world of Mafias. Born and bred within the Sicilian Mafia affairs, Caterina preferred the life of a hired assassin for businessmen who hated their hands to get dirty. Oftentimes, she plays Vigilante to those people who couldn’t afford to bribe the justice system in itself. In all ways and acts to come, Caterina was in the shade of gray or for who has the ‘highest’ bid, save for the poor people she really wanted to help.

Lombardi might’ve hired her to kill a certain Japanese man yet Caterina was no fool to kill Tanaka Souji. All she did was research on the man and knew right there and then to drop her rifle and help the lost soul to save her godchild from the clutches of an evil doctor, she herself couldn’t escape.

Maybe, just maybe the police officer had a stroke of lady luck himself.

Caterina tightly wrapped her silk garb around her head, trench coat swaying dully at the afternoon weather. Her eyes like a hawk, finding no suspicious entities within the vicinity. Lombardi might hold the whole Italy but the man was so full of himself that he’d trusted Caterina to do her job.

Foolish for someone with an intelligence quotient of 200 above and a man who won five noble prizes.

A huge risk to take, her life on a silver platter for she’s about to perform a dangerous mission. A satchel on her left shoulders, noting a brown envelope that held too much information will be handed to a certain man, brave enough to save Arsen Lucca.

Four pm arrived with mediocrity as she strode inside a rundown coffee shop. Despite the café’s old exterior and interior, no café can hold a candle to the shop’s espresso.

Caterina never took a time finding the police officer, as the picture Lombardi sent her didn’t betray a certain ounce. Slender hips, skin so pale under the stream of sunlight escaping the glass windows, spilled ink short hair and lips kissed by cherry; Souji Tanaka looked like someone who escaped from the wonders of a Geisha district.

“What a beautiful man,” Caterina’s accent thick, as she placated herself behind Souji, facing the chatty barista, Sofia, an old time friend.

“Caterina, you still look dazzling, aspettare! I’ll have your favorite in a moment,” The woman enthusiastically escaped the counter, pecked Caterina’s cheek before she disappeared again at the back, crazy woman.

“I’m Caterina and you must be the police officer I was supposed to kill, Souji Tanaka,” She covered her mirth with her left palm at the reaction that came from the officer.

--Such an interesting character. Caterina then remembered a certain Sataniato with such a headstrong personality that could twist Mafioso men for her whims.

Caterina held the police officer’s hand tightly after she handed the envelope towards Souji.

“When I step out of this café Souji, you’ll be dead. Lombardi is a difficult man to make enemies with. Tread safely and I hope you better be good at playing dead son,” or else I’ll die instead. Caterina hope Souji knew what he was doing, Vincenzo Lombardi was a difficult man to play chess with.

“Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil.” And with that the sniper left the premises leaving a confused Souji Tanaka on its wake.

Hope luck really was on Tanaka Souji’s side, for it’s the only card he has against a man who held the world like vices through its own shadows.

“Dove sei , Lucca? (where are you lucca?)” A woman in her thirties searched in a sing-sang voice at the grassy parts of the Huge ancestral mansion of Sataniato’s, her forehead streak with a bit of sweat under the sun’s providence.

“sono qui Caterina! (in here caterina!)” A brown tuff of hair popped out from the shrubs, a little boy with his left hand raised on the air happily.

“dovresti nascondere Arsen, (you are supposed to hide Arsen)” The woman chide the child as she gave the cherub the punishment of a century, a barrage of tickles.

“—ma non voglio che ti stancherai (but I don’t want you to get tired),” The boy pouted as his tiny hands clasped the woman’s dress to stop the painful attacks.

“awwww un ragazzo cosi bravo (aww such a good kid),” She pinched the boy’s rose pink cheeks.

The boy squeaked, his laughter echoed at the mansion’s garden never to be heard again.

• 2 months later...

Souji shook his head in delight and beamed a smile on the cafe owner. The scallions with ricotta and caviar that was served to him was impeccable. Seafood in Sicily is indeed superb, no doubt. Somehow, this moment reminds Souji of one of his memories when he last visited Italy. One that he had long gotten over with and archived in his past. The man, as secretive as he is, would sometimes get flashbacks-- nostalgic ones that would bring a smile on his lips. And yet, however fond they may be, Souji isn't the one who clings to a certain memory, especially one that involves a short fling during his stay in a foreign country.

Quite odd to be remembering it now.

Souji glanced over at his watch. It has been an hour past three when he finished his lunch as him and Sofia, the cafe owner, both waited for the painter Giovanni Marino. His first ever lead in Arsen Lucca's tragic past who happens to be a woman.

All hopes were about to fade out when a certaian old lady spoke behind the man and in an instant, Souji Tanaka's hopeless face lit up, standing up and met a strong, wise gaze.

“I’m Caterina and you must be the police officer I was supposed to kill, Souji Tanaka,”

With the statement, Souji's eyes widened in confusion and immediately backed off.

"What do you mean?! I-uh... I'm confused?"

Knowing that the woman might have been only kidding, he collected his composure back and shook the woman's wrinkly hands.

"I need your help, Madam." he started and led them to sit down as Souji started to lay the details about Arsen Lucca bit by bit.

"...And so your painting led me here in Italy, but I would never find a Giovanni Marino if not stumbling across this cafe and see your other works and knowing Miss Sophia.

"I am begging you. If you know anything about the Sataniato Family,.. anything at all. A lawyer or a gardener. Wherever their mansion is located, I would gladly accept every little information you could give just to take Arsen Lucca out of his misery... Because the man... I feel sorry about him being like this. It feels strange to see him, and yet I don't. When I look into his eyes... I do not see his soul. As if his body is nothing but a vessel for something that is not...him..."

The woman held the police officer’s hand tightly as she handed an envelope. Souji gasped and almost held his breath upon seeing the item.

Finally. Fucking finally!

Souji could feel a lump on his throat as he laid his eyes on the item that could possibly hold a key to Lucca's mysterious past. How the man never spoke so much and how he moves like a puppet being in someone's command.

“When I step out of this café Souji, you’ll be dead. Lombardi is a difficult man to make enemies with. Tread safely and I hope you better be good at playing dead, son."

Lombardi?

Souji glanced over the envelope until he realized the woman had already let go of his hand and left the place. The man still had a million questions for Caterina and how the envelope went into her possession.

The police officer held the envelope tightly, as if it held his own lifeline and pondered what the lady meant with her words.

Dead. Good at playing dead. Tread safely from Lombardi.

Oh God. Now he feels like he had opened another chapter of Lucca's past that shouldn't be opened.

"Damn... I knew it would be dangerous but I never expected it to be worse..."

He sat there quietly, a confused Sofia stared at the man before leaving him alone.

"I have all the important things I need here. I only left a few clothes back in the apartment... Passports... I guess if I leave now, this Lombardi man wouldn't know... Oh, but Caterina said once she leaves this place, I will be dead.... Wait... She said she was supposed to kill me. Fuck.... Fucking hell...!"

He clasped his face and slammed one hand down the table. He is in too deep to back out now only to realize why he had been having those mini flashbacks of his ex-lover here in Italy.

"Fuck, I can't believe I am going to contact him again after all these years..."

Alistair, a Turkish lawyer based in Italy.

The two met in a restaurant when Souji was having a rough time communicating with a taxi driver and Alistair was standing right in front of them. Souji had never seen such a fine looking man in tanned skin and bright blue eyes. A Persian prince in commoner clothes to be exact. The two had a flowery summer in Vienna and was with Souji when he went to Milan for his annual Fashion Week shoe hunting. Of course, Souji ended it when it was time to go back to Japan. He is calling him now because Alistair happens to be a lawyer by day and forges documents and fake IDs by night.

"Attorney Kurdi speaking."

"Hey, Ali."

"Oh, my god. Souji. The only person who calls me that. What the hell made you call today? Long distance call?"

"Not really. I am in Sicily and I need your help... Do you still... make fake documents and passport? Could you bring your stuff with you?"

"Crazy coincidence! I am on my way to Sicily now. Where do I meet you?"

---

Slowly, the people in the cafe had started to lessen and Souji was still waiting for his crazy-ass prince to save him. Alistair arrived in a black Audi rental car. He did not expect a Souji dressed in drag to meet him at the entrance with no male features to spare. The japanese man is wearing a blonde wig and a frilly dress with a picnic basket full of pies. He looked like Goldilocks straight from the story books. Without a word, he went straight to the car and it sped up through the night like the death hounds chasing its wake.

---

"Fake passport and documents like... death certificate?" A snort of laughter filled the 300 square feet hotel business suite while Souji tugged his wig off. "What have you been up to lately? I thought you're a public servant, now you wanna forge documents?"

"I am caught in a bind and I do not know anyone who does it better than you. So how much would it cost for me to leave Italy as a different person?"

"Oh it's not that simple. And it definitely does not come in cheap. Say... two rounds of sex in the bedroom and one in the shower."

Souji's mouth dropped open. Of course, this man would still want to have a good night with his ex-lover in his hotel room. How convenient. Souji shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Uh, no. I said we're through and I am usually firm with those decisions."

"'Usually'?" Alistair stepped in closer and pulled down Souji's dress' zipper, his fingertips dragged lightly along his spine with the gesture. Souji stumbled as his knees went weak. Why must he have a thirsty-ass bitch of a body that easily gives in?

"Oh, fuck you, Alist... Ahhh."

"For old time's sake, sevgilim..."

---

Souji woke up the next morning sprawled in bed and all alone. Alistair had left for his usual business, leaving a pile of finished documents in the bedside table and a note for his beloved.

Çiçeğim,

The papers you needed are done and in the nightstand.

I am glad to see you again. Last night was amazing but it pains me to say this will be our last time together as I didn't want a lover that screams a different name other than mine.

Seni çok özledim.

Alistair

He gasped from what Alistair wrote. He was totally lost into the sex because he was desperate enough to get things over with and finally go home that he did not realize he was crying Arsen's name instead of the man doing him. How odd for him to cry out Arsen's name at the peak of ecstasy even though he hasn't been with the man at all?

Crazy enough to deal with things in such lengths. But you can still forget. You can still bail out.

"I am this close to finding out his past. I am not going to give up."

Why? Who is this man to you? He is a murderer, a psychopath. He could wipe your life off in a snap. A man of the force engaging with a criminal... Are you in love with him?

"...God, maybe I am after all?" he whispered and darted his way to clean up and pack his things back to Japan, holding his bag full of various information so he could finally free Arsen from whatever it is that held him a prisoner of his own mind. He didn't dare open the envelope Caterina had given him. He trusts the woman that the envelope indeed contains vital information about Lucca but it would overwhelm him if he opens it and right now, he needed to see Lucca and finally give in to this unknown emotion. This itch whenever he sees the man everytime he closes his eyes. His eyes, hair, his lips. He will not stop until he could see Arsen in his full self and not the empty person that treads in the mansion of the Sataniato.

"Arsen...?"

Souji spoke softly as he felt the familiar, fragrant afternoon breeze graze upon his cheeks. He stood in the middle of the garden where Arsen Lucca would often stay for tea and some peace and quiet.

Yes. This one right here, feels right.

For all the things in the world that is wrong, being with Arsen is the only thing that Souji feels is right. Everything else does not matter.

"I'm home..."

• 2 weeks later...

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]“ Water might be harmless on a rock

but when rain drops at the very same spot,

you know what it does Genesis?” The velvety

voice sounded poison as it echoed at the 4x4

space that was pathetically considered as a room.

“---the rock caves in, shattered and broken.”[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

ConstantNeatDassie-size_restricted.gif

The downpour was quite harsh as what the weather girl promised. Despite the fact said News channel held little odds that their weather news was accurate. Water slowly filled the clean canals as the unlucky crowd started to find respective sheds to escape the harsh rain.

One by-stander was unlucky enough as she spun profanities at the man who rode the black motor cycle. The plop of dirt stained liquid made her velvet dress into some colour akin to a human excrement. Her eyes held a distant malice as she stared at the man riding a black motorcycle. She’d certainly wished the CCTV had caught the guy driving past the speed limit, in a small alley nonetheless.

Men these days.

When Leveticus stepped inside the iron gates of Sataniato, he threw his helmet at the wet pavement, causing the mansion guards to flinch at the sudden outburst. They didn’t had an ounce of idea as to why their boss always gets home with a face like it had gone several passes of constipation these past two weeks. Afraid of Leveticus wrath, they’d pick the cracked helmet and pushed the huge motor bike away from the gates. Watching the man dressed in black leather in a heavy downpour was quite a scene, especially said man was drenched in blood and was still holding a silencer gun.

It’s been two weeks since Leveticus had no idea what cluster fuck happened to Souji Tanaka. The police officer, who seemed to be a thorn turned angel to Lucca’s mentality, happened to disappear without a trace. It was impossible for someone like Asato Taiga and Leveticus not to trace an active duty policeman.

Not unless---

The tree wasn’t spared as Levi managed to make it creak under violent force, some of the splinters stuck at the guy’s hand. Splinters was the least of his concern as he was nearing Arsen Lucca’s location. The mafia boss didn’t even leave the gardens for those weeks. Levi managed to construct a tent for his beloved boss as it sat motionless at the chair of his tea party. Like it was out of battery, their boss stopped in motion after it heard Taiga’s news that Souji was gone. Leviticus didn’t even realize how matters were this crucial, how the existence of Souji managed to shake his boss’ non-existent grounds.

As soon as he saw the tent and the table empty, Leveticus had started to panic, running all over the garden. He almost slipped at his own boots as he finally caught a glimpse of white. His heart almost leap away from his chest as he thought it was a ghost but Leveticus’ rational mind concluded it was just his boss drenched like a rat in the middle of the woods.

“Boss!” He hurried towards the man as he shrugged his leather jacket and wrapped it all around the boss who had his back still on him.

“I’m sorry I can’t find him.” Leveticus said in between huffs, he didn’t need to break this news again and again. It pained him that the boss does not have any decorum of emotions.

“…”
Lucca slowly raised his hands, palm open to the sky as if trying to catch the rain.

"Arsen...?"

Leveticus stilled in contrast to Lucca Arsen’s reaction who immediately went ninja on him as his boss blurred into existence. The man that didn’t even bother the cold nipping at his flesh stood in front of the ghost of Souji Tanaka. His eyes might reflect emptiness but his heart said otherwise as it felt like it was alive.

"I'm home..."

Personal space wasn’t really Lucca’s forte as he immediately pushed the policeman towards the nearest tree. His hands rip open the poor man’s shirt which earned a scandalous look from Leveticus.

It wasn’t a rare sight for Leveticus to see his boss and Souji perform some manhandling towards each other, in fact, it’s their way to start a conversation—in their own fucked up way that it. With a shrug, the hitman slowly shook his head and left the two lovebirds, as what he’d described in his head, at their own devices.

It was an unknown emotion Lucca had felt the moment he’d caught a glimpse of Souji’s shadow. One thing was sure for him, it wasn’t worry but something else. A validation of some sorts, that Souji Tanaka wasn’t dead as he was meant to be. From the reports Leveticus and Taiga gathered, the police officer was found dead in Italy. As to how Souji managed to haul his self at Europe was quite an anomaly, knowing that he’d just saw the guy on a recent event. Lucca Arsen, wasn’t sure of his own conclusions, maybe Souji left a month ago. Knowing his timeline was quite broken and lapsing, he didn’t trust himself to provide such suppositions. Leveticus managed to report to him that Souji had gone missing and then reported dead. An information that Arsen had a trouble taking in, knowing how Souji had managed to dance all around death when facing him.

The policeman was fearless, that Arsen gave Souji a credit for.

“I say ‘welcome home’ but a punishment is in order Tanaka-san.”
Cold arms trapped the tall officer at the tree.

Unknown to many, Arsen Lucca Sataniato managed to formulate a smirk as his lips crashed to the man’s shocked ones.

Like a man lost in the warmest deserts and a wooden house in the middle of a tempest; Arsen kissed Souji with a passion of a man begging to function properly.

Maybe—just maybe, Souji knew how to fix him. This time Arsen rationalized a flicker of hope as he stared at the strange Japanese man.

• 2 weeks later...

Souji smiled softly at the man. In his mind, he was expecting a gentle caress on his cheeks as a welcome back greeting, but alas, this is Arsen. His briefcase was thrown to the side of the grassy patch as the ashen haired male greeted him in a very familiar way.

Souji was thrown against a tree and in an instant, his shirt was ripped open as his pale chest was put in an instant display. He groaned in pain but Souji still managed to squeeze in a chuckle. Gentle is not in Arsen Lucca's vocabulary. His brown orbs peeked through his wet lashes, droplets of rainwater came gushing down the pair upon the commotion against the tree.

"I would have never expected a different kind of greeting..." he grinned.

Those childish grin was immediately wiped away as soon as their eyes met, Souji frowned and reached up to caress Arsen's cheeks. The man, with the emptiest of eyes, now seem to be in turmoil, battling his thoughts while staring at the Japanese police officer.

Is this true? Is he alive?

As if he coulr such questions running inside Lucca's mind, Souji nodded and brushed the tip of his fingers against the man's lips.

"I am cold as death from the rain but I am alive... I can explain things later..."

“I say ‘welcome home’ but a punishment is in order Tanaka-san.”

Souji bit his lips upon hearing those words. Oh, how long he had dreamt of this day to come; that Lucca holds him down in a very punishing force that is equally intimidating and enjoyable.

Before the chatty man could talk back, his eyes widened as Lucca, the man who has trouble expressing his emotions, leaned forward and kissed him. He could even swear he saw the man smirk though the rainwater torrenting over his eyes had hidden even the faintest emotion Lucca gave.

The rain was cold, and so as the man's lips who treaded Souji's like an unskilled farmer raking on virgin grounds. He could not even fathom how Lucca initiated the kiss, how the man could possibly know one emotion and yet, the poor lad is having trouble expressing it. Lucca breathed heavily against his lips, his hands stayed clutching on the tree and Souji was too awestruck to even comprehend what is happening.

With a gentle push, Souji held Lucca's chest and his slender fingers crawled up to cup the man's face. His eyes were watery and red. Maybe it's because of the rain, but can also be from being overjoyed that led him to tears.

"No... darling. Let me..." he hushed.

Arsen may be in touch of this fleeing sensation that Souji is somewhat an important factor in his life that the man could not express how he missed the police officer. He may have heard about his "death" in Italy, causing him now to validate Souji's presence in front of him. Flattered, as Souji feels, he tilted his head and let their already warm lips melt into one, holding Arsen's face ever so gently and guiding him into stepping into their shared bliss one kiss at a time.

Souji's eyes fluttered when the man opened his mouth by instinct, now given an access to infiltrate that warm cavern. His tongue slithered and darted inside, lips still locked and hands still cupping Arsen's face.

"Mm--hhm.." Souji could not stop himself from grinding against Lucca's front, their legs intertwined while still standing against the tree. Both men are soaked but there is no hurry for the both of them. Souji however could not stand the building intesity their kiss is causing as his knees started to tremble in heated desire. The way Arsen is slowly following his lead is such a turn on. This young mafia is as pure as a white lily, Souji could feel a tinge of guilt but mostly, pride, in creating such a lacivious Mafia leader hungry only for him.

He pulled away and saw how disappointed and lost the poor man is as soon as their kiss broke. He smirked and leaned back to lick on Arsen's lower lip, dark and swollen. With his hands down Arsen's hips, he smirked and invited the man to take another step further and opened his mouth wit his tongue slightly sticking out.

"Now... Let's see how you kiss me..."

Monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head.

87Wf.gif

A blanket of white enveloped the surrounding land that were littered with huge pine trees. Snow was slowly descending as if afraid to lose its nature once it landed. Sleets covered the ravenous mountains founded at the south, like a giant Sundae ice cream ordered at Cold Stone.

“Bleib-- bitte weg von mir!! (Stay---stay away from me please)”

The man’s inhumane shriek echoed at the lonely grounds, his own pool of blood tainted the land-filled snow crimson. His other leg missing, his fearful eyes filled with tears, nose covered with snot and a wide mouth with drool and blood mixed as he stared at the looming man covered with bandage like he was the devil himself.

Hair that looked like snow merged with dirt moved lifelessly at the arctic lands, eyes that held emptiness stared at the poor man shaking like a leaf. The gray haired man was wearing nothing but his upper torso filled with bandages, a loose brown pants that looked like the same textile from a sack of potatoes; clearly bare footed like the cold did not even bother him.

The man didn’t even respond as he followed the crawling battered human that was nearing the group of pine trees. The bandage male stilled as his eyes trailed at the line of crimson from the tall tree. His breath hitched as he caught a body hanging from one of the tree’s branch swinging like a pendulum. The man dropped his axe and slumped on his knees as he clutched his head tightly.

No younger than fifteen, Arsen Lucca let a chilling scream that echoed all over the snow white barren grounds. Just like a switch has been flipped, he stopped screaming grabbed the heavy axe and threw it effortlessly to the crawling man. The axe hit its mark as it cracked the skull into two like a watermelon whacked during heated summers on the beach. Head unrecognizable as the body then slumped to the ground. The young man slowly stood, avoiding the hanging body atop the tree like a plague, as he grabbed the axe from the remaining stump of flesh that was supposedly the head.

The male turned away as he walked towards five people who were wearing white lab coats, he paid no mind at the bodies and some parts that were loitered all over the filled as he obediently reached the group of men talking to themselves.

“I need reconditioning.”
He said blandly, blood smeared all over his body, his ashen hair was not spared.

“You’re still seeing that hanging body, Genesis?” The other scientist stepped in as if checking on the white haired man, not a human but an object.

“Affirmative.”
Genesis stared at them as he wiped the drops of water trailing on his cheekbones, clearly

nonplussed by it.
“My eye ducts are malfunctioning.”

“It is still remembering its past? That’s not productive.” The other scientist piped in.

“Quite an impressive feat that its body adapted to the cold, it even killed fifteen highly skilled men,” The doctor scribbled something on his notebook as the rest of them talked like it’s just the weather disposition itself.

“Give me your left arm,”
The once silent scientist gently stated which the bandaged male complied.

The doctor grabbed an injection from his pocket and stabbed it on Genesis arm non-gently. With an automatic response, the body went rigid and slumped into the snow unconscious.

“Get that thing back to the lab, prepare the memory wipe serum and clean this place.”
Gone was the gentleness as the scientist stared at the body lying in front of him with disappointment.

Another failed mission.

- - -

Strange how the pale Mafioso’s color reddened despite the chilly sensation the rain brought with it, his eyes held cold cerise and his face fixed with poker face. He couldn’t explain what happened inside him, like something was forcing him to move, to validate, that Tanaka Souji was in fact standing in front of him, alive.

A L I V E .

He couldn’t grasp the idea as Arsen Lucca chased the policeman’s lips, maybe Souji was a fragment of his imagination. Lucca fully knew his unstability yet the more he touched the latter’s warmth the more he realized it was real and not just a fragment of his imagination.

“Tanaka-san.”
Both cold hands cupped the male’s hands, Souji’s warmth had started to lessen due to the impending rain.

Lucca, not really a gentle kind, grabbed Souji’s left wrist and pulled the male to follow him through the rainfall that buzzed like a storm surge. His large hands swatting the dry leaves that fell from the harsh winds as they slowly traversed towards the wooden shed ahead built by the helpers. Dragging the almost naked male with him, the both of them entered the shed.

There was a moment of hesitance, like Lucca does not even know what to do next, he wasn’t ignorant to sexual activities yet Souji made him stopped. This was the first time he’ll do this at his own volition.

Lucca might knew something about said activities yet the experience he had was forced compared to the gentleness the police officer had leaded him, coax him to follow such.

With his gaze lowered to the officer’s almost naked top, he unfurled the man’s wet clothing and kissed the male’s jugular.

--
This was supposed to be a punishment why was he enjoying this?
He chided at the scandalous reaction the latter was showing.

His warm tongue swirled circular motions at the male’s neck building Souji’s arousal, then Lucca leered and bit the young man’s neck which earned a trickle of blood trailing at the male’s jugular. Lucca gripped the male’s hands tightly as he resumed licking the wound and then biting it again, this time higher than the other wound.

The moans and groans coming from the police officer made his arousal pool towards his member, cajoling it alive. Arsen Lucca then dropped on his knees all of a sudden as he harshly pulled Souji’s pants. One thing’s for sure, he maybe not an expert when it comes to sex but felatio was a walk in the park for the Mafioso. After all, the male always gave it to his captors and ‘Master’ like his mouth was of their property. This time it’s for the police’s to cum at his fullest.

His tongue kissed Souji’s member, it wasn’t short for that matter its girth was promising but incomparable to his own size that was probably raging underneath his boxers. With his mouth in an O, the male slowly lowered his head till the base of Souji’s organ. He bobbed his head back and forth in a fast paced manner, his left hands tugging the male’s balls rather rashly.

Lucca’s eyes then trailed at Souji’s brown, as if to assess the male’s response. Judging from Souji’s reaction, he looked pleased and downright stirred with lust. Noting the male’s reaction, his middle finger unceremoniously poked the male’s back entrance as his mouth was busy sucking the life out of Souji’s member.

It was not gentle, his nails dragging the latter’s muscles inside. Lucca probed his index together with his middle finger as if in a search for a treasure. Finding said treasure was easy when Tanaka Souji collapsed at the sudden touch of his prostrate. Lucca then twirled his tongue at Souji’s member followed by his digits assaulting the same spot inside the officer, he won’t make it easy for the Souji. He’ll give him temporary heaven in this hell.

Doubling his fast phased fingers and head, he felt the officer shudder and then warm liquid spluttered towards the back of his throat. Lucca swallowed the liquid without complain as he wiped the rest that trailed from his chin. The Mafioso was becoming blasé with the sexual activity, his expression blank as he slowly lifted himself with an air of nonchalance.

All his movements came into abrupt halt, as his unseeing eyes stared directly behind Souji. Underneath the veil of shadows, a looming figure was hanging at the shed’s wooden pillar horizontally placed on the roof. Like a pendulum its weight swayed from left to right.

The Mafioso staggered, his eye wide like saucer as his pupil pinpricked into a dot.

“No.”
He whispered to himself as fear colored his features, his paleness dived into a lighter palette. His mouth suddenly dry, the edgest of his vision started to swim as his heart thundered on his chest.

“I don’t want to go to reconditioning. I don’t --- I don’t want. P---please master.”
Like someone struck by a fever he clutched his head tightly as his body shook with unknown fear.

Brown and crimson orbs met but this time all Arsen could see was another figure of a man with a gentle smile that promised nothing but malice.

• 1 month later...

Souji smirked as he closely watched the man chase his lips, like a cat drawn to a playtoy, Lucca could not engage his thoughts in anything but Souji. He closed his eyes and shuddered, the rain poured in torrents as the two both got soaked. The ashen-haired male must have gotten a clue that this is starting to get uncomfortable because of the unforgiving weather so he dragged the shivering police officer to the shed Souji did not know exist.

He bit his lips and sighed. Glad Arsen is now showing a lot of emotions even if his face remained straight.

"Oh... Bringing me here all of a sudden. You are definitely getting some aren't you?" Souji tried to coax the man when he stood still, like assessing what to do next but was greeted by another steamy kiss. Souji's eyelids fluttered and then dropped when Arsen shrugged his top making him half naked and still soaking wet. His raging hard-on is definitely looking forward to what's Arsen is going to offer next.

Being assaulted from his lips to now, his neck, Souji could not fathom the desire in its highest peak the mafioso is giving him. There was more pain than pleasure for sure, as the man bit him on his jugular twice, but Souji is definitely one of those who find pleasure in pain.

He groaned and lifted his hips just to get a taste of that elusive friction he's been dying to have since they got inside the cabin. He could feel Arsen is enjoying himself as well with the tight tent showing in his pants.

"Mm-fuck. Arsen... this is so good... Too good..." he mumbled, trying to get a grope on the other's bulge but alas, Arsen pushed him off and without any warning, dropped on his knees together with Souji's trousers and undergarments.

Souji was beyond surprised. He looked down and saw the elusive mafioso kneeling in front of him and cradling his rock hard cock with such gentle fingers and delicate mouth.

"O-ohh... god..." he shuddered and bit his lips once Arsen's made contact to the tip. It started slow and sensual but as it gained speed and force, Souji's knees had started to weaken. Arsen is a beast in giving head. Usually he's the one to give head to his lovers but he had never received such a good one... the one that's been given with the same passion as Arsen right now.

"Fuck..!" He cried out as soon as he felt something probe from behind. Something invasive and rough. Arsen's finger had found Souji's hole and basically just invading the place with some non-rhythmic movements without any lube. Souji's face twisted in ecstasy and his mouth fell into a huge O as he bent forward and adjust his hips, moving right along with the fingers buried deep in him.

"Oh motherf...cker! Haaaah!" He cried once more when it didn't take Arsen long enough to find his sweetest spot. He thought he had exploded in Arsen's mouth with that initial contact, but the man saw his reaction, and as a mafioso with the masochistic tendencies, he hit the same spot again. And again... And again.

Souji cried out loud. Some incoherent words. Some were obscene curses. Some were just mere mewls of highest pleasure. Being attacked both front and back is ridiculous and sent electrifying bliss on the police officer. Souji did not have the power to hold it back anymore and just released his hot load inside Arsen's mouth. He grabbed a fistful of those silver locks and let Arsen have his first dosage of Souji's love essence.

"You crazy fck... where the fck did you learn that..?" He chuckled, rainwater-- or was it sweat, trickled down his forehead. He was about to kiss the man who stood back up but met a terrified gaze. Arsen must have been having flashbacks of his past and Souji panicked a bit. He wrapped his arms around the man and made him look straight in his eyes.

"Look at me! I'm here, Tanaka Souji. Whatever you're seeing, it's not real... I am real. Arsen!"

Putting Arsen's hands on both the sides of his face, Souji smiled warmly and fell quiet, waiting for the man to recognize his presence once more. Even if it took them a whole ten minutes. Just until Arsen calms down. Souji is no shrink, but you get to learn how to calm a person when needed during the police job's course.

"Can you see me now? Don't be afraid. It's just me." He hugged the man gently and slowly pushed him down a nearby table. With a swift motion, he had picked a condom from his back pocket and ripped the packet by his teeth while his other hand busied undoing the Mafioso's pants.

"Arsen? I need you to look straight at me. No looking anywhere but me. Just remember me, in this. On you." He put the condom on his mouth which formed an O and smirked, slowly lowering his head until he could wrap his soft lips and the condom around Arsen's huge cock. Slowly, Souji's lips descended, wrapping Arsen in the most sensual of ways until it reached the back of his throat. He loved a good choking from a huge cock that makes his eyes watery. He pulled out with a gasp and a thick trail of saliva, eyes clouded with sensual override. He did not waste any time as Souji crawled up, his nakedness straddled and displayed on top of Arsen while his hips had started grinding on top of the lubed and wrapped member.

"Promise me you won't ever look away or I will disappear again. You wouldn't like that, won't you?" He smirked, leaning forward to peck a kiss and slowly worked from behind, groaning and hissing and just overall enjoying Arsen's girth size up his ass. Pushing further, he had also started enjoying the length as it hit home run, sending Souji into undiscovered soil of thrills. Arsen is a huge package he's lucky to have.

"Fuck, baby..." he started and bounced once, pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock. He bounced once more and he had to bite his lips from mewling high-pitched cries. Souji had finally adjusted to Arsen's size as he slowly rode the man, circling his hips and let the base kiss the rim of his ass, going as deep as he could ever get. Arsen Lucca's face showed a tinge of pleasure and Souji felt proud, keeping his hips a steady pace while keeping eye contact with the man beneath him. Souji when on top is insatiable until he sees the man beneath him break and surrender to immense pleasure.

• 11 months later...

"Arsen? I need you to look straight at me. No looking anywhere but me. Just remember me, in this. On you."

Those words never made past the shrieking static in his ears, the palpitations of his heart nor the irregular breaths. Lucca felt like he was torn open with shredded blades about to tear his insides. The soothing rubbing from a warm hand on his back and the undeniable pain Lucca experienced was like trapped in a limbo, fighting for dominance as to whose side?s going to prevail.

Thankfully, the soft hands were starting to sear its warmness on his damp clothing as the pain slowly dwindled into nothingness, his glassy orbs refocused at Souji. A man that was lost in his mind had somehow found a pit-stop. It?s a small oasis, but still--- it kept him grounded, kept him from going in circles, never reaching any goal.

Said pit-stop happened to be on his knees as it devoured his member like someone who does it 24/7. Tanaka Souji had to be an expert to have that certain skillset driven with a calm that could shame a professional prostitute. Arsen Lucca might not be used to portraying his reactions through his face but judging how he tightly clutched at Souji?s hair was a dead giveaway that he?s filling something more.

It felt like someone trapped butterflies inside his stomach and burning them there, with their flaming wings grazing his insides, a certain contradiction of those blades he felt earlier. It was a maddening experience for the mob boss who?d recently knew emotions like a new-born babe.

He?d done blowjobs and sex for those men in white coats but it was never this mind-searing, it wasn?t a torrential pull that could blow his mind away.

Not like this, not like how the police officer in front of him religiously sucked his member dry as if it was the last thing he?d do before he dies.

He never knew someone could slide a birth control material like that. He?d surely take note as he knew for a fact his member isn?t something to be taken lightly of. He?d heard praises of it before.

"Promise me you won't ever look away or I will disappear again. You wouldn't like that, won't you?"

?No.? The tone neutral, but his ruby orbs portray a different set of emotion

An animalistic growl almost escaped from his throat as the police officer retreated, his complaint wasn?t delivered by word but Souji, scarily enough, knew at that moment what he was thinking and silenced him with a quick kiss. A kiss he?d heard some part of his brain shout for another but decided it must be the thrill of the action and prompted it as triviality.

The police officer remarkably prepared himself before, not that Arsen knew, as he slowly guided his hole down Arsen?s raging rod. The mob boss? girth was not a joke but Souji owned it like it?s like something he?d usually devour and slowly easing himself downwards.

?Don?t touch, Genesis or I?ll cut your hands.? A vivid memory suddenly slipped as it made Arsen wince.

--This isn?t Master, this is ?that ?police officer?
, he recited like a mantra, shooing away those memories as he battled on what to do with his hands.

Arsen Lucca?s instincts told him to wrap his arms around Souji?s waist but that memory ceased all his inhibitions, with only his hands twitching before it mechanically dropped on his sides, his eyes cast down as ordered.

--Master doesn?t like to be stared at.

?Stay still, Genesis, yes good boy.? He could hear the ghostly whisper on his hear, an illusion that kept haunting him no matter how he tries to tell himself it wasn?t real.

As his lips quivered, his resolve started to ease into non-existence, the fire inside of him snuffed out, his eyes turned glassy. Of course, he?s there to please, nothing more.

And he was 'always' going to deliver.

?s?, signore?
he mumbled unconsciously.

• 2 years later...

Soujii got in the zone as he rode the poor man down, until he realized Arsen had stopped reacting and went back to his state of daze. He immediately stopped, his heart clenched tightly as his energy dropped from 100 to 0. He knew he’s horny as hell, but seeing his precious Lucca not reacting and being in control once again, his heart sank and he immediately went soft.

“Fuck… No…” He sobbed, mewling as he finally decided to pull out and leaned in closer to Lucca’s face. His damp, cold hands from the rain caressed an even colder skin. He would think Lucca’s dead if not for his calm breathing and steady treading of eyes around the space like he couldn’t perceive Souji in front of him. He frowned and heaved a deep breath as he threw his fist on the nearest wall, punching it, not even realizing it’s a solid wood wall and not just thin plywood.

“Fucking… AAARGH!!!” Souji growled.

Anger. Frustration. Despair.

All this travel he did just so he’d know what happened to Lucca and now he’s feeling a lot more lost than before. He wanted to cry. The sadness that filled his heart that rainy afternoon clouded his thoughts.  Souji felt like he couldn’t save Lucca from this mind prison he’s in.

“The briefcase… Where is it?” he whispered and went to pick his pants, made Lucca decent and carried him outside. The briefcase has been thrown near the tree where Lucca had pinned him when he saw the man after a few weeks of disappearance. He walked down the garden path, carrying Lucca bridal-style and the briefcase on one hand. He needed to bring the man back inside the mansion to get warm and changed. The ever-loyal Leviticus has just been waiting on the side of the porch, readily carrying an umbrella ran towards the two with worried eyes.
“He’s alright. Just in his usual state I guess.” Souji said in a calm, raspy voice. He screamed too loud earlier that he might have hurt his throat. “Prepare him a warm bath. I would.. also like to borrow some dry change of clothes.”

Before they parted ways, Souji handed Leviticus the briefcase and looked him, raising an eyebrow. “From Italy. With love.”  He knew he could trust Leviticus with the intel he had gathered. Right now, all he wanted was to get Lucca his bath and just relish the moment that he’s alive and well to spend his days with him.  

The bath was all ready, warm water with lavender oil filled the tub of the huge master bath. He undressed Lucca and gently placed him in the tub, joining him in the process. He was in deep thought while he let Lucca rest on his chest. Cradling the unmoving man over his own body, mindlessly scooping warm, soapy water over Lucca’s shoulder, his mind drifted back into the trip he had in Italy. The sweet lady he met with that suspiciously large case of “painting” could have been some kind of weaponry. The sharp eyes of the lady, despite her age could tell thousands of tales. One of which is Arsen Lucca’s back story and why he is what he is now. And the last words Arsen had whispered before he shut down. How can he forget? Signore. The thought of Arsen being enslaved by a man he simply calls ‘Master’ made his blood boil.

“I swear…” He whispered, his soft voice mingling with the echoes of trickling water while his seething eyes dropped a single tear over his cheek. “I swear I will kill the person who did this to you.”

Edited by Choco Berry