dmw76o.png

© ɢɪɴ

2ykzytf.png

STARE UNDER THE HUES OF CRIMSON

HEAR THROUGH THE MYRIADS OF SORROW

VOICE THE DESPARITY OF VOIDS

LOVE THAT THY EMPTY

HATE THAT THY PERFECT

CATHARTIC. Two wooden doors slammed open as two men clad in a black trench coat ready to burst in anger barged their way into a private office. An exclusive office where they shouldn’t dare intrude nor disturb for that matter despite their ranks in the organization.

For it wasn’t just the seven years old kid who kept playing with her prized model cars nor the bizarrely designed room tainted with monochrome, the two men kept their ominous glare towards the entity sitting still at the huge luxurious leather chair. A mannequin with an uncanny resemblance to a person, a toy that the kid always brought with her in her little tea parties or even playing house. It unnerved them that the toy was always constantly sitting at the boss’ chair.

“Oh my, hello.”
The young girl dropped her toys and motioned the both of them to sit at the readied couch, her invitation immediately denied.

“HAHAHAHA,”
the guest maniacally chuckled despite the deafening silence of the huge room, his eyes in a wild craze of fury as he stormed his way at the child.
“I had enough of this freak show, I couldn’t believe I’ve even obey orders from a seven year old kid!!”

Nanami, who was the compliant hurled the little kid into the furthest of the room, clearly blinded by all the rage going through his head. After all the dirty work he’d done with the mafia, he never would’ve thought that the person who gave orders at their breakout war with Asafusa was just merely a seven year old kid who knew nothing of the underground world.

Cecilia di Vaio, the poor child caught in the fight manage a little squeak as she slowly stood up from her wobbly state. The other man with Nanami started to question what’s really inside the huge monochromatic room. More like what subterfuge is going on in their organization, especially the so called private room that held their invisible Big Boss.

“Sataniato’s head died twenty years ago, the position was clearly vacant. To think that this kid was the occupant in this room was plain stupid. Kill her.”
Nanami ordered his companion with finality as hordes of man equipped with weapons entered the room. It was clearly a revolt, a coup d’état with their non-existent leader.

“This kid even bought with her this disgusting porcelain doll as a poor excuse of a person. What’s this wax?”

He inspected the strange looking mannequin with a face covered with old wrapped bandages and dolled up with a three-piece Armani autumn collection. The human-like figure seemed to breathe life the moment Nanami stared at those ruby rogue eyes purposely visible despite the layers of bandages.

An empty void of darkness, Nanami could swear he wanted to gouge the accursed eyes out of the object.

With the urge to do so, Nanami grabbed the fountain pen neatly placed at the mahogany desk and jabbed the dreaded eyeball out of the mannequin.

But the moment the pen almost hit its eyeballs, it split into two followed by an ear screeching scream from Nanami whose limbs branched out just the same way as the pen. Blood spilled freely at the chessboard floor as the mannequin started to move in downtempo. Nanami’s henchmen immediately fired without his order clearly frightened at their bloodied boss who was curled in the floor wailing his heart out of pain.

“You made Lu-chan angry. Very angry.”
Cecilia said in a sing-song voice as men from men started their distant cry of agony the moment they realized they had a missing part or two. It’s as if someone with a chainsaw maniacally chopped their limbs like a Lego piece.

Everyone alive moments ago were already lying incompletely at the monochrome floors, soulless eyes of men held with sorrow stared blankly at different directions. Nanami stared at his fallen comrades aghast, trying to escape the murder room but his desires were denied the moment that mannequin loomed in front of him, both hands holding an axe which had fresh blood dripping from the previously immaculate floors.

“If you came here to kill someone then you’re ready to die, Mister.”
Cecilia peeked behind the looming figure smiling at Nanami who desperately plead for help.

“Who are you peo------“
His words were subdued as his head swiftly rolled on the ground adding to the grotesque masterpiece of a murder mass.

“Lu-chan I guess our room lack a bit of a red tint.”

She jumped enthusiastically into the arms of that thing he called Lu-chan clearly pleased at the accidental piece of art in the room. The looming figure crouch in front of the child, his eyes staring emptily at Cecilia as he dropped the heavy axes down the ground. His gloved hands affectionately ruffled Cecilia’s blonde locks like a brother who’s trying to make his younger sibling at ease.

Lu-chan who happened to be the mannequin sitting pretty at the boss’ office wasn’t just an ornament to please the young lady of the manor.

Lu-chan, no , Arsen Lucca Sataniato happens to be the head of the said Mafia House.

The doors of the private office eerily closed together with the mystery of the invisible boss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Choco Berry

• gin

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr][td]

What happened to me?

I remember when I was this only child of a well-off couple. All my whims, my parents catered. I was pampered, well-fed, dressed with the finer things in life. I remember myself being a pure, innocent boy. Untainted. Uncontaminated by this world's filth. Then I entered high school and excelled in almost all of the programs. My parents couldn't be more proud for I was the epitome of a perfect child.

Then it all changed one fateful afternoon.

I had to go back home during lunch break because for once, I forgot my homework for my linguistics subject. I wasn't expecting anyone to be home that time because the family helpers are usually out doing grocery shopping. I find it odd to see two pairs of leather shoes, one belongs to my dad, and other, from a stranger. I thought, ah, he must be back and with a colleague. I walked straight to his study to greet him because really, we barely meet each other; too busy living each others lives. I was about to call his name out, but what greeted my eyes by that crack on his study's door petrified my entire being.

There he was. My father. The man I look up to. The person I aspire to be. Bending over his mahogany desk, his pants and underwear down around his ankles while his colleague fucked him senseless. I can still remember how that man of such dignity could emit such sounds I could never imagine possible. Moaning out loud. Begging for more.

"Yes, pound that ass with your cock deeper. Harder!"

Ah. That memoir of my tainted teenage years. I tried to look away, run outside as fast as I can but it seems that my feet is planted on the ground. My father's blissful face and that large penis going in and out of his tight hole together with those wet sounds of skin slapping against skin. I was disgusted but it was dissolved right when I felt heat rise up from within me. Then I started wondering. About a lot of things. Like, how can a man feel good being done in that area? How is it possible for that huge thing to fit in such a narrow place? But isn't that place dirty? Did they get it cleaned before anything? Has my father been that way? For how long? What would mom say if she finds out that my father likes being held by another man and being violated in that area?

It was then that I realized, too late now, I was hard. And every time I see my male classmates half-naked during P.E. class, I feel something really weird stirring up within the pits of my stomach. Something unsettling. Something hot. Apparently, my father had unintentionally opened the door to discover my own sexuality. I didn't blame the poor man. I couldn't. Not when I can clearly see his marriage ricocheting into a pile of rubbish. All the poor man wanted was to be held by someone who accepts him as he is.

The next day, I found my parents arguing as my mom mentioned the word divorce. How convenient, right, dad? If this happens and I have to choose who to live with, i'd probably choose to live alone. Less drama. No bullshit. I'm tired of it all.

I would like to at least talk to my father about what I've discovered about him, but both my parents died in a car crash that evening. With no immediate relatives and being left with only the huge empty house and a few thousand dollars from the trust fund, I chose to put the house up for sale and move into a different city. My father's lover? Sure, he was present in the funeral. He said he was sorry for me. That he wanted to help in any way. Well, that time, I needed more money to start a new life. The house won't be sold any time soon and my time is ticking. So the sixteen-year old me, who had become so cunning and bold in a flash of time pulled his tie down and whispered.

"I saw you with my father in his study the other day. I'd like a favor to ask of you if you want your past affair with my father to remain a secret,

He looked petrified as I earned a nod.

"I want you to hold me like how you held him. That and I need five hundred thousand dollars in my bank account ASAP. You'll help this poor orphan, right?"

He was my first man despite the huge age gap. I guess you could say he was the main reason why I now go for older men. They're more experienced in bed which is great. Older men have jobs-- money, so they can give me whatever the fuck I ask them. What if they were married? Hey, I'm not the one being unfaithful here, am I? Don't put the blame on me. Plus I don't need commitments. It's hard to keep those. Commitments are messy. I'd prefer being in a one week filled with bliss relationship and bail myself out when it gets complicated or when my partner says he's falling for me. No fucking way.

Which is why I'm grateful to be with this guy sleeping peacefully right next to me. Aside from having such a face of my type, Akahiro was never the clingy sex friend. We both agreed on being solely fuck buddies and nothing else. I know his name and number and vice versa and that's it. Isn't that convenient? Oh. And need I mention he's a total beast in bed. Topnotch. Also, he doesn't judge me for liking to wear stilettos during sex. More like he's even encouraging my kink. He's almost perfect but like I said, I'm not going to commit myself into anything. I'm quite impressed on how this relationship lasted a month though.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" The man began to speak as wake dawned to his face.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You have drool on your face. It's disgusting."

"It's only natural." He said turning and rubbing his face.

"No it's not. It only means your teeth aren't aligned properly so drool goes through."

"Where the fuck did you get that info?"

I only returned a chuckle. I like messing up with him like this.

My pristine morning was then disturbed by the oh, so familiar ring tone from my cell. Ah. Work. Nothing ruins your Sunday afternoon post-sex day off with a call from work. The old shits probably have a lead where my favorite man, the drug lord Tatsui Obo had been hiding and are too much of a pussy to take him down without my help. I guess I'm that good.

I'm currently serving as an investigative officer in Kyoto. I initially worked in the field but I got shot on my left elbow during an encounter so basically, my left arm is shit now. I can't hold a gun for the life of me. So they transferred me to the investigation department. Clearing my throat, I tried to sound calm because that's how I've been acting in front of my colleagues since day one.

"Yes, Yaburo-san?" As usual, I made myself sound indifferent.

"Tanaka-san. A report just came in. The Italian mafia Sataniato strikes again, this time with two of their men dead and decapitated. Their body was found in the river near the station. Must have brought by the current."

I sighed and massaged my temples, Akahiro moving from behind me and biting my nape. I refrain a moan.

"What do you propose we do then?"

"Undercover. I'm going to assign you together with our rookie Usui in this operation. This mafioso should be stopped soon."

Akahiro had started rubbing my hardening dick from behind as his mouth happily claimed a spot on my neck.

"Alright. I'm in the car right now, can't talk much. I'll see what I can do later tonight. I leave the briefing for Usui to you as well." With that I hung up and threw the phone away then turning to glare on the man with the droopy, horny eyes.

"You asshole. Don't disturb me while I'm driving." I grinned and pounced him back on the bed.

"Beep beep motherfucker." He grinned before claiming my body once more.

[/td][/tr][/table]

15oh2ld.gif

The faintest sounds of the piano keys uncharacteristically pressed made Taiga Asato smile as he remembered those clumsy little fingers trying to reach the ivory keys of the grand piano. It’s been quite a time since he’d return inside the mansion.

The brown-haired male happens to be a frequent visitor of the manor judging how Mafioso’s in the establishment kept disassembling bodies under normal circumstances. He happens to be a mercenary and a cleaner of some sorts, not those who clean the house but those who can erase people from the society down to their registry. He even wondered why these Mafioso deliberately ordered him to dump those two decapitated bodies in a river despite the fact that Sataniato family always held their businesses in utmost secrecy.

Asato hurried his tracks upon hearing that soft melody of Mary had a little lamb turned into a complex melodic perfection of a fast paced composition—Devil’s Trill.

The moment he arrived at where the grand piano was situated he’d caught glimpse of Lady Cecilia jumping gleefully beside the piano,
“Again! Again! Lu-chan!!”

It even made Asato’s left brow rose in apprehension judging how enthusiastic Lady Cecilia was as she grabbed the arm of the looming man sitting awkwardly behind the grand piano.

“Don’t stop on my behalf, Lucca-sama.” He sighed judging how wary the Mafia boss was when it comes to other people besides Cecilia.

It’s been ages since Asato saw the man move, he swore Lucca was one of the seven wonders of their manor being the rumored doll who creepily moves during midnight or so his helpers thought. Mysterious as it sounds, he really never questioned his client’s inability to blend like a human nor act like a human. It was even bizarre how their own workers know little to none regarding their Boss.

The ashen haired male stared at Asato for quite a time before he managed a brief nod as he resumed pressing the keys, this time it tuned to some nursery song. The Japanese man managed a gulp, clearly worried at how Lucca’s social skills were obviously abnormal. It’s rude to stare at someone too long, he thought as the guy kept staring at him with unknown mien despite his hands moving at the piano.

“Ahm—well.” He scratched his head, diverting the cold gaze of the Mafia, “I’ve cleaned the bloodied room and dumped the bodies as what you stated in the letter.” With a brief nod as a reply, Lucca turned his head at Cecilia who climbed the stool beside him, Lucca’s glove hand ruffling the child’s hair.

“Good job, Tiger!”
She slammed the nearby keys altogether which caused a disastrous noise that made Asato wince.

“It’s Taiga, Cecilia-sama.” He corrected the lady who happily tapped her small fingers at the ivory.

It was even nerve-wrecking, despite an adult watching her, Lucca didn’t even had the decency to reprimand his younger sister at her failed attempt at music.

"A warning Arsen, please be weary of the police. Judging from how you like your dead bodies displayed it’s just a matter of time they’re going to find out what’s going on inside this mansion.”

With that saying, Asato managed to bow and leave the two at their own devices. He among the few people related to the family knew what history lies inside Sataniato’s manor. A Mafia house that had thousands of men under the beck and call of an invisible Mafia boss. An organization in which the moment you pry into their business, you’ll clearly end up dancing at the palms of their malevolent boss, Arsen. Asato’s clearly afraid of Arsen despite being a famous mercenary, he doesn’t even know what’s inside the Boss’ bandage-wrapped head aside from his unhuman rogue-red orbs.

“Rude guy didn’t even bother to offer me some refreshments.” He grumbled as he exited the iron gates of the mansion.

• 2 weeks later...

[tr][td]

It was five minutes before noon. The strikingly handsome investigator stepped inside the lobby of the Kyoto Police District office with a bag of gummy bears tucked under his right arm while the hand on the same arm held a venti hot macchiato bearing a phone number of a barista girl obviously wanting Souji to call her. 'As if' Souji would have thought. The raven haired male wants nothing to do with women and their pathetic idiosyncrasies on picking up men. The only good point this girl has its she makes him great coffee, nothing else. For Souji, good sex + good coffee is always a fine day.

The 29-year old stunner greeted whoever he crosses path with a warm smile as he earns a smile or even a hello back. It's one of the perks of having good sex before work-- Tanaka Souji will be as blooming as a fresh bud of a lotus flower and a delicate young adult who will not have the heart to hurt anyone. Rumors has it that he has a much younger lady lover because of the joyful aura he emits whenever he arrives. Others say that he has a much older lady lover who pampers him to such extent. Souji was impressed when these rumors came to his knowledge and easily brushed them off since none hit the right one.

"Tanaka-san, here is the report on your phone call with Yaburo-san... Ah man. You're having gummy bears again for lunch?" A medium-built brunette with lovely blue eyes approached Souji just as they both entered the investigator's office. "You have an assignment tonight and you better gear up with lots of energy-giving food."

"Oh, Jun. Stop trying to sound like a mother. I'm fine with this." He rose a brow and popped a gummy bear in his mouth. Reaching for the file folder that Jun handed him, he scanned the information available and smirked.

"Two decapitated bodies brought ashore on the river right next to our office. They sure want our attention. Where's Yaburo-san?"

"He's in a meeting in district 4. Won't be back until tomorrow. He left this task for you and he had also briefed Usui on this matter. Ah speaking of. Here he is."

A blonde male entered the office carrying a large box. Jun nodded, acknowledging the blonde's presence with a smile before stepping on the side.

The blonde man of his early twenties wore a dry expression, putting the box down on a coffee table. Souji's brows rose, scanning the young male closely.

'Nope. He's cute but too young for my liking. I'd rather fuck Jun.' Souji thought.

"Good afternoon, Tanaka-san. My name is Yoshitaka Usui, fresh grad from T University. It would be an honor to work with you with the Sataniato case." He forced a small smile which Souji found adorable.

Jun smiled and butt in.

"Major in criminology, top of his class and aced the firing test. A rookie right here, Tanaka-san. You're lucky to have him as a partner."

"Me, lucky?" Souji beamed at Jun. "If he makes it out alive in that operation with me saving his ass, he'd be the lucky one." He smirked, popping another gummy bear. "Welcome aboard, Usui-kun. What's in the box by the way?"

The blonde glared at the box which Yaburo gave him.

"I'm not overly fond of cosplaying but Yaburo-san said a thing or two about undercover with me as a girl..." With that, he pulled out a nice red, fitting dress. Souji's eyes almost sparkled upon seeing the dress. "It's not very manly... And to think this is my first undercover mission--"

"Want to trade places? I mean. I can do the woman role." Souji almost bursted out of laughter saying that.

"Are you sure, because... Oh well." Usui mumbled.

"Yeah no problem. I can kick ass wearing a dress." Souji waved his hand and took the dress taking a closer look.

Jun just listened to their banter and chuckled. "I would like to see you in a female outfit, Tanaka-san. Why don't you match it with high heels to complete the guise?" It was a joke but that's what Souji is exactly planning to do.

"Jun, you have no idea what you're talking about. Leave the box to me, Usui-kun and you can excuse yourselves until I have made plans on the undercover. I'll call you when it's done."

Jun shrugged and led Usui out, Souji immediately grabbed the box and brought it in the restroom in his office. The tall male grinned excited to try the dress on.

"Goodness, this will look great on my Louboutins..." He muttered. He quickly undressed as he slipped into the body-hugging fabric, his ass perked up creating that sultry curve as he admitted himself in front of the mirror. "Fuck these broad shoulders though. I should wear a fur shawl to cover--"

His thoughts were put to a halt when Jun came back and opened the door of his bathroom. His eyes grew wide upon laying them on the equally shocked investigator.

"Oh shit. You're here. Didn't mean to... Oh. Wow. You look absolutely beautiful in that, Tanaka-san" He chuckled although he couldn't help noticing Souji's member bulging against the tight fabric. "One flaw. Right there. How are you going to hide that?" He said with a chuckle.

Souji glared at the male and pushed him off. "I can hide this, thank you very much. Its not my fault I'm well-endowed. Go away Jun." He groaned, slamming the door close, hearing the blue-eyed man laugh from outside.

"If anything, I'd say you're quite sexy, Tanaka-san."

"Stop flirting with me and go to work." Souji's voice echoed in the bathroom as Jun laughed, leaving a file folder on the investigator's desk before locking the door behind him.

Just as Souji said, Usui got the operation briefing and is now dressed quite sleekly in a suit. He sat inside the black Mercedes quite uncomfortably because Souji is all dressed up in that red dress, his legs crossed flaunting his priced pair of Louboutins. He had borrowed a friend a white fur shawl and a blonde wig, finished up with a well-done make up. Usui couldn't believe this investigator could pull off a great drag look.

"Stop fidgeting. Are you that attracted to your superior wearing drag?" Souji taunted the man with a smirk that made Usui gasp.

"N-no. It's just my first time seeing a man dress in drag in real life. Tanaka-san, you pull it off really great. A-are you... Uhm. Are you somewhat... Gay?"

Souji rose his brow and glared at the younger male for such a forward question. He is but he'd never admit it. Not to a colleague.

"I'm not. I'm just good at whatever I put my heart into. It's called dedication." Souji smiled and faced up front, seeing the Sataniato mansion ahead.

---

Upon arriving at the manor, Souji tapped his lapel close muttering a few code words, informing they have arrived at their destination. Usui did his job and rang the doorbell while the back ups hid all over the vicinity.

"Lady Kawashima is here as per your request. Let us in."

The intel they have gathered said that there's this powerful lady named Kawashima Sakurako getting involved in Saitanato's latest activities which Yaburo had arranged so Souji could pose as her. Souji bit his lip, making sure his guns under his fur shawl is intact and hidden well.

"I'm nervous." Usui whispered.

"Don't be. I got you, kid." Even though Souji felt confident about this operation, there's something deep inside of him that feels odd. Just seeing this mansion gives an eerie feeling down to the depths of his being.

[/td][/tr][/table]

rho3n4.gif

A day in Sataniato mansion consists throngs of men wearing black suits loitering around the hallways. It was a predominant sight in the mansion and it just died down a couple of days after the death of a dozen inside Cecilia’s room. They were out for investigation but mostly work.

These Mafioso knew their head’s way of dealing and they had no ounce of interest to question the sole existence of their own boss, the boss which they’re supposed to tie themselves considering they’re a huge family. Some of them might question authority but it really doesn’t end well knowing there’s little to none fact about their boss except for his existence. These people are like sheeps with no Shepherd to govern them at all.

Sataniato’s family was a strange group of Mafioso knowing they’re able to risk their lives for an unknown entity bringing a food on their plate and safety. There were thousands of men under the house and none of them suffered poverty for they are well paid and taken care of.

Maybe that’s the reason these Mafioso’s are so diligent in their work and were always a diehard fan of their invisible and cunning boss.

Some members or those affiliated with the family were playing baccarat or poker in the fourth living hall. Noises filled the western part of the mansion as throng of people enamored by the lively noises of the hall went inside.

Unlike the rest of the clueless family members, there happens to be only one Mafioso who happened to know the boss, a confidante aside from the cleaner, Taiga.

Leviticus or known as Evi was a 200 centimeter tower of muscles, he had a prominent scar on his neck. Despite being the deadliest hitman and respected member of the family, Evi was in charge of being Cecilia’s nanny.

The tall guy exited the Royce as he finally arrived back to his home after a long travel from Rome. The men who were hovering all over the place managed to fall in a straight line in both side of the corridors greeting Evi from left to right. It didn’t escape from his perimeter the beautiful lady who exited the car being ushered by a male maybe it’s someone’s guest. Obviously not Arsen Lucca’s since the poor guy wasn’t even considered human in his own household.

He managed with a stern nod to the guests and marched towards the back of the garden after hearing Cecilia’s location from the maids.

The beautiful flower garden was located at the farthest side of the property, more like a ten minute walk away from the huge mansion. The other people steered clear from the area because of the fear of Cecilia forcing them to play doll. Plus, they didn’t really want to have tea in a table with that creepy mummy mannequin Cecilia always had with her.

When Cecilia caught wind of her closest friend her tiny shoes padded at the Bermuda grass straight to Evi’s legs.
“IVVVYYYY,”
she cajoled the man into carrying her which Evi promptly did.

“Boss.”
He managed to nod deeply at the man wrapped in white bandages sitting at Cecilia’s garden tea party.

“Here have some snacks Ivy,”
Cecilia jumped and ran towards the table preparing Evi a sliced cake and a cup of tea.

“I should’ve arrive sooner to clean the mess why’d you have to order that
‘brat’
to do so?”
He grabbed the cake and ate in one go, clearly referring Taiga as the brat.

Arsen Lucca stared at Evi having a telepathic conversation with the man. Surprisingly Evi understand and managed a sigh clearly displeased that his Boss didn’t even asked for his assistance.

The two of them sat quietly at the garden while Cecilia was chasing some butterfly over the man-made swamp. The toned man was clearly out of the picture behind the hues of pink and frills of the tea party theme. Arsen Lucca didn’t even mind wearing a light pink shirt under the white tux, it made Evi wince at Cecilia’s whims. He’s glad he’d arrived late or he’d be devastated with PINK.

Evi managed to glance at the stack of papers under Arsen, it had pictures of people and some scribbling, clearly made by the male.

“The mansion’s pretty lively since it’s Mariano’s birthday.”
Lucca reached his head and tap his hand all over,
“yes boss, that bald kid who exports our products.”

“I saw two earlier.”
Lucca managed a nod as he continued scribbling at the notes.

“Wow that’s the beautiful chick I saw. Was she here for the party or the maid for hire? Probably the former.”
He appraised glancing at the picture that Arsen held in his hands, clearly piqued with the said woman.

The ashen haired male managed to scribble something at the back of the picture as he passed it at Evi. Evi managed to stare at the beautiful cursives, amazed at his boss’ perfect penmanship.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]BEAUTIFUL OR UGLY, lies are lies. [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[tr][td]

A male in dashing tuxedo welcomed Lady Kawashima as he ushered her down the hall where the stunning classical foyer lined with arches and flamboyant ornaments. The white walls are showing signs of age but they were adorned by different paintings, none of them were portraits with an exception of one adjacent to the long hallway. The painting was pretty new and it shows a picture of a young girl in frilly dress. The girl has a face of a doll, clearly does not have a Japanese descent with that bright blonde hair. In the painting, she was surrounded by various dolls, stuffed toys and a mannequin. Souji took a photo of the said portrait by lifting his arm as the large quartz ring he's wearing snapped a shot. The image will transfer directly to the headquarters to Yaburo. Of course, Souji would have known about Cecilia. The young maiden is the rumoured boss of the uncanny mafioso but the male thought otherwise. Something is definitely wrong with that set-up.

"Please enjoy your stay, Lady Kawashima." the bald male ushered them towards a grandiose table, set up for 6 people per table.

Ahh. The beauty of Souji in his drag look easily captivated the eyes of the guests, male or female, their heads are turning to the blonde's way. Just as Souji made himself stand out, Usui disappeared from the scene, quickly mingling amongst the crowd to do his job.

"Champagne, my Lady?" A servant approached Souji in which the blonde beauty gladly accepted but never took a sip.

"Thank you. Ah. I need to freshen up. Where can I find the powder room?" Souji said in a delicate voice in which the servant gestured his hand towards a mafioso member.

"Let me escort you, madam." The lean attractive one smiled warmly as his one gold tooth shone against the yellow light. Souji smiled in return, mentally cursing the man for insisting and the gold tooth is such a cliché.

As Souji fixed his hair, he kept on snapping photos side by side, seeing some of the guests including high society noblemen, local and foreign dignitaries, businessmen with their paid escorts, even some known celebrities are present.

"I'm gonna kill you, Yaburo-san. Just you wait till I make it out here alive. A frickin party.... " he thought to himself.

"I can't wait to meet the celebrant. What was his name again? Ohohoho I'm very forgetful sometimes!" with that, he playfully slapped the male's shoulder.

"Ahaha that's okay madam. Its Mariano's birthday. He's just around the grand ballroom greeting guests."

It was a small chat and the two had taken a turn to the corner entering south wing until they were secluded enough from the crowd. Souji smirked and grabbed the man, pinning him against a door. The male gasped, clearly surprised but have a cunning, horny look.

"I'm really feeling hot right now. You think you can... You know. Let's have a quickie. Take me somewhere... Far from here, will you?" Souji cooed, rubbing the man's member. The man is clearly attracted to the blonde so he grinned and led themselves deeper into the south part of the mansion. Entering an empty room consisting only of a couch, a reading chair and a fireplace, the man took Souji inside and began ravishing the officer's mouth. Souji cursed mentally, but gave the man his last minute of enjoyment before pulling a dagger from the slit of his dress, drawing it close and through the man's stomach.

"I'm glad I wore red today." he smirked, flicking his wig on the side before tapping on the earring lapel.

[table=width: 450, class: no_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

"What the fuck, Yaburo-san?!

You didn't tell me anything about a party.

There's a frickin party here!

"Well, I didn't expect that.

From our intel, we only calculated the members

there to be about a hundred."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm looking at

About three hundred. These fuckers are probably all present today.

Call for back up. I'm changing the agenda.

I'm going to search for their boss.

I'm currently on the third floor... Probably south wing.

Usui, keep on searching. God, should fire that

Fuck up of an intel of yours, Yaburo-san."

"You've gone quite far, Tanaka-san.

How did you get there that fast?

I'm still on the second floor."

"I had to seduce this moron of

a mafioso member.He's dead now

so no worries. Talk to you later."

-beep-

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Souji dragged the corpse behind the couch before tip toeing outside the room, in which he began his exploration. Starting from the first room, he checked on them one by one. One room was occupied by an orgy and he had to excuse himself for entering the wrong room. He felt a little jealous of those mafioso members having a blast in that room.

The exasperated blonde is almost at the brink of giving up, finally arriving at the last room in the wing. His feet is starting to throb from pain as he had exceeded his limit on wearing the damned heels. Finally welcoming himself and sitting in one of the chairs, he almost had a heart attack when he was greeted by someone's presence. A member of the mafioso? No... Based on his clothes; white tuxedo and the light pink inner shirt, the person could be way more than a mere member. Although Souji couldn't pinpoint well if the 'entity' it's human or not.

It looks more like a doll. A living doll, yet there's little to no signs it indeed breathes life.

[/td][/tr][/table]

r6wi6x.jpg

Leviticus, together with Cecilia left the garden as the both of them bid a short farewell to Arsen Lucca. An excited Cecilia was sitting at Evi’s shoulder with a squeal which make Evi hurry his steps to deliver the both of them towards the party just for his boiling point and ears sake.

Lucca on the other hand, stayed at the garden, his eyes staring still at the placid man-made lake in front of him.

Tiny footsteps padded on the marble floor, his left hand tightly clutched at his older sister’s arms while the other on his favorite robot toy as they ventured the maze-like hallways expertly.

“Perché stiamo correndo?
(where are we going?)
” With a little concern, he felt sad leaving his favorite toys behind him, clearly surprised by the sudden turn of events. He was just playing with his toy soldiers and robots when her sister barged into his room and hurriedly grabbed his hands without further explanation. “
Stiamo andando a fare una passeggiata.
(We are going for a walk.)

But the young one was stubborn as he wanted to go to his parent’s room to ask them what’s going on. He yanked his hands from his older sister and dashed towards the opposite side of the hall. He’s a smart kid and he knew something was wrong with the picture despite the normalcy of their house especially when he'd heard a screams on a ten rooms away from his room. If he couldn’t get his older sister to answer his question then his parents might have the answer.

He heard his sister call for his name but he never turned back, he never did.

Finally arriving at the master’s bedroom, his small hands gripped the double doors and opened it wide,
“Mamma! Papà! cosa sta succe---
(Mom! Dad! What’s goi-----)
.“

Mouth wide open, brain denying the images portraying the scene in front of him. His eyes trailing at the ceiling where both of his bloodied parents were hanging, dead still. The child shook with terror and pain as his eyes brimmed with fresh tears. He had gone numb with a voiceless scream, his hands trying to reach his parents, to release them from the monsters of a cable wire.

Brave, that’s what he was, despite all the gore in front of him he managed to grab a chair and reach for a shelf to help his parents down, maybe they’ll survive if he’d release him. How naïve he was, totally trying to shove the truth that his parents died minutes ago.

His cheek smeared with blood dripping from his parent’s limp body as he tried to reach for them from his vintage point. Suddenly his small body was jerked away from the shelf as he was hurled back to the marbled ground, blood dripping from his mouth as the young boy tried to stand.

There greet a man clad in black which was further unidentifiable with the darkness of the room. Knowing that the man wasn't the average friendly guy, he tried to run towards the door but his legs were gripped tightly as he was again thrown to the ground, too much force for a five year old child.

“oh ~ Il giovane padrone di casa , mi fa risparmiare il tempo.
(oh~ It's the young master of the house , saves me the time.)
" The young boy shrink back towards the wall with the man looming at his small frame. His knees curled up towards his chest as if protecting him from the impending danger.

“Stammi lontano!
(*stay away from me!)
” he exclaimed but the male just snickered and grabbed a brass fireplace poker from the burning fireplace of his parents room.

His eyes went wide as the man grabbed his tiny neck rendering him immobile flat at the wall while jabbing the hot poker towards his left eyes. A searing and morbidly excruciating pain tore his sanity apart as his tiny feet scrambling for an escape, weaving waves of creases at the carpet. It was painful, he was unable to think of anything aside the pain yet the man just evilly snickered as if the young boy’s screams made it more exciting.

Non vedere il male , non sentire il male , non parlare male.
” The male whispered to the young boy’s ears as he yank the bloodied child’s head forcing him to watch his parents engulfed with fire. It wasn’t just his parents, the room together with the mansion was on fire.

Arsen Lucca snapped from his dreams despite being awake with a wonder that it’s probably Cecilia wanting his help for something but clearly there’s no sight of the certain blonde child who’s always so active that it made Lucca’s head hurt. He was not even faze that he’s in his own room by now despite being in a garden as what he’d remember seconds ago. His perception towards everything were always lapsing and fleeting maybe that happened the past few hours, maybe last day or even last week.

He couldn’t bring himself to care at all.

A sight of someone touching him greeted his dead stare, Arsen Lucca wondered why the person could break the spells of nightmare despite the absence of Cecilia in the vicinity. Clearly, even when the maids tweak at his outfit, it wasn’t even enough to pull him back again from reality.

Why's this nobody dare disturb him from his not so pleasant dreams?

Despite gaining awareness, Lucca didn’t moved, his breathing was normal, not that it was visible under the layers of clothing. His eyes remained dead despite seeing that certain blonde from the pictures giving him a closer inspection. Arsen Lucca knew that the person was going undercover and he was a police named Tanaka Souji.

Despite his seclusion, Arsen had his eyes on everything outside the mansion be it a rumored conspiracy going over on Italy down to the name of a neighborhood old lady’s dog. He had informants to do the job, take the commissioner of the police force as an example. It’s never old news that merely a quarter of the police where in cahoots with the mafias. It brings them money and fame, Lucca needed these money-starving dogs to play the vital role in this uncanny game of death tango.

He could’ve killed him in a blink of an eye but it would mess the carpets again. Cecilia won’t be pleased with that, Evi would annoyingly starts guilt-tripping and Taiga would be dramatic about it.

In the end, Arsen Lucca stayed still hoping that the police officer would just go away.

(*see no evil hear no evil, speak no evil.)

[tr][td]

Souji could swear everything in this house is creepy. From the moment he laid his eyes on the mannequin, he immediately recognized it as one of Cecilia's play thing back in that painting from downstairs, a basic mannequin that looks almost like a human. Eerie and surreal are the two words to perfectly describe the situation.

Souji stood up from the chair, leaving his high heels on the ground, he approached the doll. His curiosity gets the better of him as he leaned close, closer till he could step into the other's personal boundaries, if it has any. He took in its scent and smiled, thinking the mafia had been taking good care of this mannequin and even putting on some expensive perfume. Was it Clive Christian? Chanel? Souji's arms rested on the backrest of the mannequin's chair, sandwiching Lucca by his arms. The blonde-guised police officer had already invited himself sitting on the doll's lap as he took his sweet time and lightly rested his head over Lucca's shoulder, relishing the beautiful scent coming from the immobile mannequin-like person... Or vice versa.

"What a strange doll... Pale, porcelain skin, cold as ice... I bet you're a handsome doll behind those bandages. Let me take those off and see your face, ok?" he whispered, tracing his fingertips on the end of the bandage before pulling it off slowly-- carefully twisting and turning the bandage around the ashen-haired mannequin until he could see it's crimson eye.

Souji felt his chest throb upon seeing that eye... Such a rare and beautiful color, the male could delve in the rubies succumbed by lifeless resolve. Souji moved closer to examine the eye with wonder and awe.

"Such a magnificent doll you are..."

Wondering what the black eye patch is for underneath all those bandages, he lifted it gently and was slightly mortified upon seeing a burnt empty socket. He immediately took his hands off and sighed.

"What a shame you're damaged on that part. That kid had accidentally burnt your eye out? Ah, poor you..."

With that, he continued taking the bandages off until it fully revealed Lucca's face. Souji smiled finally seeing that soft pair of lips tainted in the slightest shade of pink. With the lightest touch of his warm fingertips, Souji caressed them in the most delicate of ways admiring ever nook and cranny of the doll before him. The blonde rolled his eyes and groaned, hugging the doll tightly, clearly having enough of it.

"Aaah! Damn it.. Where can I get something like this?! I want one too! Ugh. Just look at you, all handsome and perfect. You smell so good, I can cuddle you all day. I wouldn't worry getting a lover of I have something like you in my house because..."

Souji's train of thought halt, wondering what the doll is like down there. He bit his lip and blushed, clearly half-ashamed of his vulgarity but it's a doll and no one is in the room. Slowly, he slipped his hand between him and the doll, trailing gentle, yet playful fingers on the doll's crotch area.

"You look so real... Let me check if you're the same down here. Can I? Mr. Doll...?" He purred, his lips almost touched Lucca's as his fingers skillfully unbuckled and freed whatever it is the doll is hiding there. Souji's own member throbbed in the process, chuckling to himself in disbelief that he'd become so devious over a doll. A doll with almost human like features including the penis. Souji gasped in awe as he held the member gently onto his palm. He was dumbstruck, thinking if this doll could be a sex doll of some sort.

"H-hey... That kid doesn't know what she's playing with... Are you a frickin sex doll?" As if it could talk back.

"Mmm, I hope that little girl wouldn't mind if I borrow you for a bit."

Souji smirked, clearly lust had clouded his eyes as he began to stroke it but stopped halfway. This is ridiculous, he thought. A doll wouldn't get hard, he thought and mentally kicked himself for thinking stupidly like that. Shrugging the thought, he brought his own member out, struggling greatly from that tight red dress he's wearing. With the thrusting movement of his hips, he shivered in pleasure as the cold skin touched his warm member, rubbing them together.

"Aaahh... This is too much~ I'm insane for doing this to a doll, but it's so good~" Souji smiled as he licked his lips, carrying out his own lewd detour.

[/td][/tr][/table]

The world keeps on spinning despite how humankind struggle for change. It never betrayed its process despite the evolution of its residence. People like Arsen Lucca never struggled for change, the stagnant life he led in his huge mansion and the uncanny way he dealt with business. It was even unnerving how Arsen, despite being a human himself, didn’t even bothered the normalcy of living his life.

What’s the purpose? Those were always the words that echoed in his head. He had no ounce of interest towards humankind, he just did what he was supposedly tasked to, to live like a mafia boss. He never felt bad having been broken when he was just five years old, he did felt nothing, even revenge. No pity, sympathy nor even remorse--nothing.

Take the certain undercover police for example; he shouldn’t have sat on his lap and do his merry way of undressing Lucca’s bandages. Normal people steered clear from his still appearance despite the curious and fear-stricken reactions they often display. This man, Tanaka Souji, was apparently not covered by the word ‘norm.’

He was the first human who had the courage to approach him and answer his curiosities. Taiga Asato didn’t touch nor dared so; even Leviticus didn’t touch the mafia boss, only Cecilia did the gesture. The man in front of him sends undeniable strange feeling surging inside the Mafia Boss.

Call it human curiosity, Souji was just braver and bolder than the rest judging how he grabbed Arsen Lucca’s dick out of nowhere as he tried to pleasure himself in an unknown territory. It didn’t even faze the young boss as the police officer started rubbing his warm member against his cold once. In fact, it started to harden.

Strange, Lucca thought. He was never the type to feel anything, he could always felt that emotion called anger and annoyance only for Cecilia yet he had interest to the child as his company.

The feeling he’d gathered this time was the stagnant emotion people often described as ‘lust.’ His red blank orbs started to gaze towards the perpetrator as his hands started to move mechanically towards the police officer’s neck. His eyes trailing at the latter’s reaction and dared not analyze it as he pushed the man away from him.

He slowly stood up, his both hands landing at the wooden handle of the axes under the table. In an instant he started to sway in the left, like he was starting to fall back lifelessly. Arsen disappeared and reappeared behind the officer sending him flying towards the wall.

Arsen Lucca didn’t disappear, it’s just he’s fast enough that his speed doesn’t register to a human’s eye. Before the police could even recover, he approached the guy and captured both his hands, pinning it atop his head. His inhuman crimson red eyes gleam malevolently behind the darkness sending an eerie glow to the contrast of darkness. Two of the axes trapped Souji’s hands at the wall, one wrong move and he’ll get away from this mansion with an amputated hands.

And that’s if he gets away--

--alive.

Slow in his pace, he managed to stalk towards Souji , his gloved hands trailing down at the young man’s member taking interest at it for the first time. He might haven’t engaged on sexual carnage but Arsen Lucca knew what that body part did judging how he sees the intercourse frequently inside his mansion or even in his office when his subordinates fucks the life out of the maids.

“Facendo che per qualcuno inconscio
(D—doing that at someone unconscious*)
.”
His voice hoarse like a paper foil deliberately crumpled. It’s been nineteen years since he last spoken a word. It’s not like he can’t speak, it’s just that he does not want to speak and it seems that this police officer managed to made him do so.

His hands landing on the latter’s erect member, clearly fascinated by Souji’s yelp of pain whenever he squeezed it tighter.

“Punizione,”
he murmured to himself as he press his index at the piss-lit, “
罰…
(* Batsu-punishment)
,” Arsen added, remembering the equivalent Japanese word.

He continued his exploration of human expressions as he sordidly repeated those actions. He couldn’t help to tilt his head into wonder, confused by the latter’s reactions. He knew doing such thing was painful but why did Souji’s face portrayed something akin to lust. It was quite fascinating how sensory stimulation work on humans, Arsen thought.

“Now who ordered you to infiltrate my house, Souji-san?”
His eyes flashing with malevolence as he cupped the policeman’s balls, doing interrogation like that was absolutely normal under the circumstances.

mf50JUj.png

• 4 weeks later...

[tr][td]

Souji was petrified. Being scared is an understatement especially when something that you've thought was inanimate suddenly moved and actually lives.

"What the fuck...?" Was all Souji could mutter.

Before he could get off the man's lap, he was pushed away and immediately thrown against the wall, hitting his head and right shoulder badly. Wincing from the pain, Souji looked around, but the ashen-haired man disappeared from his sight only to appear right in front of him; those glimmer of red sent chills down his spine. In a split of a second, he found his arms brought up and now pinned between two wooden axes as there will be no escape for the police officer. Now his guns under his fur shawl are basically useless. Wincing in yet another pain, he looked up seeing the axes were incredibly sharp as they had already cut the top of his wrists which drew blood. Thick, bright red blood trickled down his arm just like the man's eyes as they loomed in front of him.

Souji realized he already fucked up. From the beginning, he shouldn't have gone alone, knowing full well that this house is full of oddities; this person right here is an exceptional example. And the most important thing, he shouldn't have let his foolishness get the better of him, getting a hard on during work. He cursed to himself but look at the doll-like person now. All of his attention is now lured to his pulsating cock, taking a keen interest as if he had only seen a full-grown penis all his life.

Smirking, Souji kept still while letting the other male loom over his body. Hearing foreign words, he decided to ignore them while gasping a little from the sensation of the cold fingertips. Arsen Lucca Saitanato can be as cold as a corpse but his piercing red eyes can burn a scalding hole through Souji's skin. He was about to kick the man off him but his member was grabbed and his slit was pressed mercilessly having the police officer's drive drop low and letting out a suppressed moan. It felt painful yet so good.

"Punizione... Batsu..."

It's a good thing the eccentric entity added a translation to his somewhat foreign words. Souji finds the man's voice endearing. Deep, raspy, a bit cold and raw. It was different. Unique. It didn't take long before the other party relayed another question while adding more pain to Souji's balls that, for the brunette, felt more like a pleasurable torture he can enjoy.

"Now who ordered you to infiltrate my house, Souji-san?"

Ahh... His Japanese is very good, thought Souji with a pained smile. He liked the man talking the tongue he's most familiar with but Lucca speaking in his mother language is such a huge turn on for the brunette. The different accent, the anonymity of its translation, the way Italian words perfectly rolls over his tongue together with that silken voice. Souji thought he could come with just Lucca whispering Italian death threats on his ear.

"Ahh. That, I can't tell you. But aaah... hey... If you squeeze me more, I might give in, you know?"

With a gentle thrust on his hips, he let out a soft gasp but the pleasure kept on being taken away by the stinging pain on his already bleeding wrists. Goddamnit. He's the one supposed to interrogate the mafia boss and yet there he is, trapped in yet one of his stupidity all because his dick has no chill.

"Say... That little girl in the portrait. People think she's the leader of your house. She's too precious to be involved in such messy business, don't you think? Soon people will take advantage of her young age... People who are desperate and pure evil will not spare a child. Why not take responsibility and spare her with the hurt from this cruel world.... Arsen Lucca Saitanato..?"

[/td][/tr][/table]

• 5 weeks later...

puAxYGg.png

Despite the policeman’s sermon in regards with his 'hospitable' attitude to Cecilia, his eyes still remained dead struck at Souji’s member. It's as if a unknown force was starting to pull his gaze towards the latter's body. The way the man was shamelessly thrusting himself to pain and pleasure made Lucca ponder the male’s normalcy. Arsen wasn’t normal and that doesn’t even mean the guest pinned on the wall infront of him is.

With regards to the way the police was full of sass and concern in Cecilia, Lucca fully knew that his precious little girl was also an accessory of the crime. For Cecilia being in a crime syndicate is like breathing, completely normal for someone who had the blood of Sataniato in their veins. All Lucca could do was watch the girl and secretly protect him from harm, even from the prying police in front of him.

His facial features remained cold and still while staring at Souji, the police looked harmless beyond measure, Lucca thought, seducing he might add. He didn't even thought that he'd got a response from his southern regions, still, it's been a long time he'd witnessed someone shamelessly pondering for sexual appetite. Nonetheless, he couldn’t let his guard down. People who talk too much are usually susceptible to deceit and the shameless police officer’s too good with that.

He didn’t need to answer the latter’s qualms as he stilled immediately, frozen as his crimsons stared blankly at the northern side of the mansion. It took a couple of good five minutes he stayed there motionless, ignoring the policeman’s captive state inside the room.

--Cecilia.

His blood boiled as he saw at the huge window north side, seeing a small Cecilia being dragged forcibly by the same rat who trespassed in his mansion. Eyes filled with cold hatred, his left hand automatically coiled around Souji’s neck, in a moment of snapping it. He should’ve not ask Leviticus to watch Cecilia, not someone who’s easily allured by alcohol and party. With that thoughts ahead, he drew both the axes unceremoniously from Souji’s wrists causing it to graze deeper at his bound hands, red blood oozing from it. Arsen’s left leg swiveled in momentum as he roundhouse the policeman, sending it at the nearby wall with an impact. Souji could’ve crack a bone or two yet Lucca Arsen couldn’t just care at all.

Rats are rats, they needed to be eradicated at all cost.

It took lot of Lucca’s urge not to decapitate the man in front of him as he stared at Souji blankly before walking robotically towards the door. As to why he’s not so willing to kill Souji, he had completely no idea.

KiLL.kiLl.kIlL.

KiLL.kiLl.kIlL.

KiLL.kiLl.kIlL.

KiLL.kiLl.kIlL.

KiLL.kiLl.kIlL.

Those words pounded his head like a persistent rock, wrapping his mind into a venomous craze of someone’s head rolling all over the carpet. Heavy axes were dragged on the carpet with a muffled sound as he slowly stalked towards the northern side.

His sanity snapped the moment his orbs landed at the figure who shook and slapped his precious girl out of information. Cecilia started to cry which was obviously fake as Arsen Lucca knew, the child’s clearly evil and cunning. The rat need no punishment but death itself as he dashed towards the unsuspecting policeman and lunged the huge axe towards its neck.

A thud came into conclusion as Arsen’s lifeless orbs stared at the head dropping lifelessly at the carpet, its body still moving as if finding its decapitated head before falling to the ground with a spasm. Neither Cecilia nor Leviticus, who came into the scene with a bottle of gin, uttered a word nor their faces etched with shock. In a Sataniato’s mansion, events like these usually occur and that’s thanks to their unruly master.

With that event causing a pregnant pause to them, Arsen Lucca managed to princess cradle Cecilia as he normally walked away from the gory scene.

“And shitty Taiga’s going to nag about the carpet stains again,” Leviticus mumbled as he kicked the poor head in frustration.

As soon as Arsen Lucca saw the slutty policeman with a face fill with horror and disgust, he calmly passed beside the shocked Souji, Cecilia singing an unfamiliar nursery rhyme as she clasped her tiny fingers at Lucca’s suit.

“Leave.” Was all Lucca said as he was swallowed at the southern darkness with nothing but Cecilia’s shrilly voice singing the nursery song.

• 4 months later...

[tr]

[td]

The police officer couldn't look away from the Italian mafia boss who kept on ogling over his definitive hard on. Does he like what he sees or is this Italian doll-like boss is just stupid enough to not know what a dick looks like? Tracing his eyes over Lucca's crotch, he knew he's made the man interested.

"Baby, I can pin you down and fuck you senseless if you just tell me to. I can adjust myself and--"

His words were cut off as the wooden axes were drawn off him , leaving him screaming with bloodied wrists. It didn't take long before he recieved a roundhouse kick , immediately throwing him against the far wall, hitting his head and dislocating his shoulders.

"What the fuck was that!?" He groaned.

He realized the mafia boss had diverted his attention to the window in front of them. There he saw his partner dragging the little girl to her misery.

"YOU IDIOT!!! RUN!!!"

Souji yelled on the top of his lungs but it was too late. Usui could only muster a grunt before his head began rolling over the velvet carpet, bathing in its own blood. Souji felt like his insides would crawl up to his throat and throw up. The perfectly sliced neck of the police officer kept on squirting blood as its decapitated body spasmed for the remaining life in it before it slowly succumbs to death. The undercover police in drag sat still on the ground until he could no longer hold ot in. Sour and warm gastric liquids burnt his throat.

"Leave."

"Why don't you just kill me too?" Souji muttered. Although he well knew Lucca could have done that easily before. He just chose not to.

---

"It wasn't your fault." Akahiro's deep voice resonated throughout the private hospital suite as he peeled oranges for Souji. Knowing that the police investigator had no relatives to tend to him, the doctors allowed Akahiro to assist Souji for at least a few days just until Souji recovers. "It's just really unlucky that he died in his first mission."

Souji kept his lips tight even if the male pressed a wedge of orange on him.

"Stop being so stubborn and eat."

"Why are you even here?" His voice was hoarse from not speaking ever since he got admitted in the hospital.

"For obvious reasons. You have no one to look after you."

"I didnt ask you to."

"Sou..."

"Stop acting like you're my boyf-- Akahiro please leave me. Ah--!" Souji cried out of pain when Akahiro grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down.

"Say it again."

"What? Get off me."

"Say my name. Say it one last time and then I'll fucking leave you. I'll fucking break up with you."

There it is. Akahiro's voice that almost growled with anger made Souji melt on the spot and excited beyond measure. A charm he could never resist.

Souji smiled and grabbed a fistful of the man's hair. It was a painful and sad smile.

"Akahiro..."

Once more, and possibly for the last time, Akahiro claimed Souji's mouth. The police investigator only resisted when the man tried to do more than just kissing him.

"Please... leave."

Without a word, Akahiro grabbed his coat and left the disheveled Souji inside the room.

---

It has been over a month since the operation against the Saitanato group ended. Souji’s stay in the hospital included countless sessions of physical therapies and traumatic recovery that underwent over 3 weeks. His shoulder had gotten better while his wrists bore an ugly scar. As much as he tried to recover physically from that fateful event, deep in his mind, he could never stop thinking about that mafia boss. An exceptionally odd and undeniably beautiful being that maybe left a scar in his hea--

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." Souji muttered as he stood dumbfounded by his own actions and train of thoughts.

There he was, standing yet again, at the gates of the Saitanato mansion, where just weeks ago, numerous police officers died under his lead in this place. What the marvelous fuck is he even doing back here?!

"Either I'm visiting my commrades' graveyard or I'm visiting my own." His fingertips were terribly itching and could not resist but to press that damned device in which, a prompt response buzzed at the end of the line.

"Tanaka Souji. Please tell your boss I'm visiting."

Well. Here goes nothing.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

2iw585s.gif

I’ve become what you can’t embrace _

“He had a severe case of Alexithymia, I didn’t just serve a boss without doing my research,” Taiga puffed a smoke in the air, staring at the abstract art the smoke concocted before it vanished.

“English...speak in English, idiot.” Evi scratched his temples trying to shoo the brewing headache Asato Taiga’s going to cause.

“So you’re just fine and dandy serving a boss that looks downright insane? You see a person that suffered Alexithymia, Lucca, you know--,” Taiga said slowly as if he’d explained it to a child in which Evi had caught on while glaring daggers.

“--has difficulty identifying feelings and distinguishing between feelings and the bodily sensations. Our boss had a difficulty of describing feelings to other people. Just imagine a person robbed with his ability to identify emotions, that’s Lucca you got there.”

“That’s terrible, does it have a cure?”

“Well..”

The Mafioso’s were still laid back regardless of the huge rumors surrounding the manor about two police officers infiltrating their defenses. Laid back enough knowing that Leviticus did the right job of killing the other bringing a lesson to the police force not to mess with them. The news was completely different, erasing the fact that Lucca was the one who did the job instead Leviticus. These lies were common in these house, it’s such a pity that the subordinates had no idea of who’s really doing the dirty.

“Why don’t you just kill me too,” The words ricocheted at the mafia boss’ head as he stared blankly at the cold tea.

Lucca even wondered why he didn’t kill the police officer. If it’s so easy to decapitate a head or two, why couldn’t he do so with the officer? These questions bothered him to the point he’d even lost attention to Cecilia. It was the first time he’d hesitated, he couldn't pinpoint the feelings attributed to the cause of his actions.

To Lucca, Tanaka Souji is an irregularity.

Albeit to the self-served tea party happening at the secluded garden, Lucca knew nothing about the commotion at the main gate.

"Tanaka Souji. Please tell your boss I'm visiting." The intercom displayed a man in crumpled white shirt that looked like he came straight out of bed.

Two guards started holding at their holster, no stupid man would ring a mansion full of Mafioso’s. The fact that he’s searching the ‘boss” made the two guards laugh.

“Boss? We don’t have such thing as that. Now go away before we put a bullet through your head.” The guard announced at the intercom, two guns made its appearance as the guards carefully watched the stranger in the intercom, waiting for his response.

The other guard hoisted himself up from the chair to threaten the stranger outside but he caught glimpse of a car, as if on cue to open the huge gates. He held his head and bow as the tinted car passed beside him, eyeing the stranger outside with a menace.

Leviticus held Cecilia’s little hands on his grasp as the both of them sat comfortably inside the black Royce. As soon as the car passed by the huge iron gates, Leviticus immediately spotted the same police officer that caused ruckus a month ago. Of course they’d always get to taste the addiction called curiosity, Leviticus knew everyone who saw Arsen Lucca would just repeat the same mistake all over again.

The hitman stepped out from the car leaving Cecilia a promise that he’d return in a moment, “Follow me.” Evi’s stone face never broke as he ushered the guy inside , advising the guard that the stranger meant no harm, Souji didn’t even had a weapon with him.

This guy had a death wish to meet that person again, Evi thought as he glanced at the police officer who held a cold expression, eyes all over the place. It was stupid to let a police officer inside a manor full of Mafioso’s but Lucca can easily eradicate that certain stupidity with ease. Leviticus knew full well his master can kill a person without batting an eyelash.

As soon as they arrived at the garden, Leviticus excused himself almost immediately the moment he’d seen Lucca staring blankly at the red roses. It was really a troublesome thing to deal with the boss that he’d no idea how to read his mind, even more so conversing. It's like he's conversing at a wall, and no wall can entertain Leviticus, that's why he'd excused himself, leaving no words.

Lucca wore a white Stuart Hughes suit that matches his ashen hair perfectly. At one look this man look like an impeccable angel that descended from heaven. Unfortunately, what lies inside the God sent was a man made out of the devil, ready to put you into a series of hell.

The light glow piercing from the leaves of the trees made Arsen Lucca so immaculate, it’s as if he’s on a photoshoot, minus the strange white bandage that covered his face.

Red hues stared at the uninvited guests, his index finger indicating the said guest to come join him with his mini tea party. His eyes held no hint of surprise for the uninvited guest. To Lucca this officer Tanaka Souji held no importance, even if the guys out there for revenge, he just seemed not to care.

Long fingers held the gold plated knife as his eyes remain fixated at the police officer. Lucca sliced a piece from the whole red velvet cake that was remained untouched. He’d nonchalantly place the cake and tea in front of Souji then resumed drinking his tea. His attention returned at the glossy pages of a home décor and lifestyle magazine indicating to the guest that his appearance seemed to held no speck of attention.

• 2 months later...

“Boss? We don’t have such thing as that. Now go away before we put a bullet through your head.”

Ah. So that's how it is. An invisible boss, huh? A simple yet brilliant way to hide yourself from your enemy. A cunning way to protect yourself from everyone around you who craves power and taking their position as the leader.

"Of course..." Souji muttered to himself, parading a blank expression albeit the threats coming from the rowdy mafia. So his visit would probably be in vain as he was basically threatened to be killed on the spot if he didn't leave. Souji sported a sour face, disappointed about not being able to lay eyes on that doll-man again.

"And here I thought I could play with him again..."

Turning away, he was greeted by a black Royce, a kind of car only insanely rich people drive. Heck, even this is the first time he sees one. He could not see who's inside, yet his feet remained planted on the mafioso grounds, not losing hope.

Surprised from the familiar face who greeted him, Souji's face lighted up following promptly as he was personally guided inside. He gave the annoying guard a smug look before turning his head up front.

The image of the place is still etched in the police officer's mind. Of course, not everyone would forget the place where he almost died. The extravagant foyer, the classical arches of the long hallway that stretched through the all too familiar grand staircase and the portrait of the little girl. Souji felt shivers down his spine as he started remembering the heist from last month. Looking up at the high ceiling, he frowned upon remembering the room where he first encountered the doll-man and where the rookie, Usui died. As he thought, the wounds and the trauma are still fresh.

"Here." The large man gestured, guiding Souji to the south wing where the place become quite eerie. It felt like eternity getting to wherever they're supposed to be. How long have they been walking? Ten minutes? Well, the south wing is relatively smaller than the main house and it seemed like the abandoned part of the mansion. That and the forest behind it. The pair continued to walk towards the deserted garden as Souji became cranky from all the silence.

"Where the fuck is this dude taking me? I'm so gonna laugh if I find their boss hidden in a small shed at the center of this...garden. It's so cliché. "

The place would definitely pass as a forest if not for the stone fountain at the center of it, stagnant with water and algae. Souji stopped walking as soon as he sighted the figure's broad back wearing a white suit having a tea party all by himself.

Souji held his breath as his attention glued on the man who looked immaculate, contrasting the gloomy, deserted garden. He didn't even realize Leviticus leaving the two of them alone.

"Now what..?" Souji thought.

He stood there stupefied. He wasn't expecting an innocent set-up to greet him. What was he even expecting in the first place?

"Why am I here again?"

He blinked rapidly when Lucca began motioning his fingers, inviting him to sit and join him. Right. Join a doll-like mafioso leader who almost killed him, over tea and cake. That's cute. Souji felt mocked and yet...

"Sorry for the sudden visit." He started, still hesitating to sit across Lucca. He felt uneasy from the crimson hues stalking him like he's some kind of a zoo animal.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here. I'm wondering myself, too. Actually."

He decided to sit down, holding up his hand to refuse the cake. It's not that he's suspecting it's been poisoned; that's definitely not a mafioso's way to kill. He's not here to have cake.

"I guess you could say I'm here for everything that happened months ago..." Souji glanced up at the male who looked indifferent from his presence. "...I guess you don't give a shit about it."

Frustrated, Souji bit his lip and clenched his fists tightening on his pants. "Usui was so young. He was... a top graduate from the police academy. His family... was so proud of him getting assigned to our department and then... this."

Souji glared at the man, who still wore that poker face like he was the most innocent person you'll ever meet. This pissed off Souji as he stood up and lunged over Lucca, grabbing a fistful of his collar causing the dainty teacup he's holding to fall on the ground.

"It should have been me! You should have just spared the younger one!" Souji yelled on the man's face, yet, he still couldn't get any reaction from that pretty face with the crimson eye.

Remorse and guilt filled Souji’s being as he broke down, tears that had been held back since the incident came flowing over his flushed cheeks. Souji may have been a cocky officer but the guilt has been killing him from within. That nagging feeling from seeing the young officer's corpse in his coffin, his head stitched back to his body, and seeing his family and friends mourn over him. As if everyone's eyes is turned on him, blaming it all to the cocky police officer who brought a haphazardly thought out heist that caused their loved one to his death.

"It should have been me... I fucking violated you! I know you were able to, but why didn't you?" Souji whispered against Lucca's neck, taking in his intoxicating scent. Oddly enough, it made him calm down as he rested his head on the man's shoulder, his cries slowly came into soft sobs like a child being lulled to rest.

It seems like the devil could calm the storm inside him.

• 2 weeks later...

"...I guess you don't give a shit about it."

"Usui was so young. He was... a top graduate from the police academy. His family... was so proud of him getting assigned to our department and then... this."

Lucca's calloused hand perfectly soothe the creases of the Magazine as if his pretty fingers had made sex with the publication material. He was barely listening with Souji's heartfelt shenanigans finding it so hard to empathize with the police officer's pleas.

Questions stirred inside his head, the fact that the ideas of humans tend to brood over something dead was completely so complex to him. They stayed dead for good so why does this humans mourn for some person six feet under!? Heck they were just empty vessels that lacked its soul according to the books he'd read.

Why? That was the word that kept forming inside his complex head, the gears didn't even shift enough for him to fully understand the way how the brunette's face contorted to pain.

What was even pain anyway? Lucca mulled over his thoughts as he placed the magazine down, unwrapped the bandages tightly secured on his face and sipped his tea with grace. What was the police officer doing inside his property? Did he badly want his head decapitated? Lucca peeked beneath his eyelids, gauging the foreign emotions plaguing Souji's face.

Surely the commissioner didn't send the certain hound that was standing in front of him. It took months to cover up the ordeal that happened inside the mansion despite the seclusion that mansion held. There were two police officers that headed inside the place, strangely only one exited the house. Surely the police force did made a fuss but it died down under the corrupted verdict of their leader.

The commissioner was heavily indebted to the Saitanato's. If the mafia boss was in the mood to bath some blood then he could bath the red goo without the worry of being put behind bars. The system was fucked up, Lucca knew that and he might as well had the pleasure of using it to its full content.

Conversing with the officer was the least of his worries, then again the brunette proved different as he grabbed Lucca's collar. The China cup broke beside the mafioso's pristine trousers as it started to turn Khaki, liquid slowly poured downwards. Red hue that lacked emotions stared at the raging swirls of brown in front of him.

"It should have been me... I fucking violated you! I know you were able to, but why didn't you?"
Souji's words ringed static at Lucca's ears.

The mafioso's eyes trailing at the plumped lips crafted with furry and smite. Lucca had no idea what Souji was so angry about that he'd shifted his attention downwards, staring at his pants sullied by the tea.

"Boo-hoo, your partner's dead. Get over it."
Despite the childish banter, his tone remained robotically fixed, his hands slapping the officer's grasp as if it was burning him.

Lucca crouched down ignoring the other as he picked up the tea set laying broken at the bermuda grass.
"Are you by any chance going to arrest me officer?"
His 'r''s slurred heavily, Italian accent still heavy despite the Japanese words he'd spoken.

Arsen Lucca was clearly taunting the man whom he'd again ignored over a broken China set. Red started to pool at the tip of his index finger as the broken pieces tore a flesh in his fingertips. Still, he continued picking up the rest of the broken set, acquiring deep and shallow wounds along the process. Despite the wounds scattered all over his left hand like red thick and thin strings, Lucca heaved himself up and place the broken set atop the table.

His arms raised slowly as he glanced at Souji who was staring at him with a mien he couldn't decipher. Shiny leather shoes gleamed under the little rays of the sun as he stalked towards the now guarded police officer. Before the latter could react, he poked his index finger towards Souji's mouth not too gently.

"Lick it."
He stated more like ordered to the probably confused Souji Tanaka in front of him.

Bad as it may, it was the second time they'd seen each other and the police officer had seen nothing Of Lucca's almost non-existent personality.

• 1 month later...

The quick slap startled Souji and immediately backed away, clearly the trauma of Lucca hurting him is still etched in his conscious mind. He held his scarred wrists close to his chest, remembering those sharp blades that grazed happily under his skin that drew crimson blood without remorse.

"Boo-hoo, your partner's dead. Get over it."*

So the Italian beauty can speak. Souji wore an unreadable expression, except from his lips that grimaced in confusion. He had never seen anyone with such apathy-- well, to think he'd killed without hesitation is one thing but the way Lucca talked or even move seems very robotic to Souji. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with this person?

"Everything... except for that face of his." Souji thought, once again, oggling at the man's beautiful face. Those dead, red hues emmanated with nothing but murderous intent cast downwards while picking the broken china set.

"Are you by any chance going to arrest me officer?"

Souji rolled his eyes. That first attempt cost his comrade's life. As if he could now without any back up. After all, arresting the man is not his primary agenda.

"It's already clear to me that I cannot do that. In fact, I can't arrest anyone without a warrant. Give me a fucking break, I'm all alone and unarmed."

God, even Lucca's voice seem to seduce Souji but his own sass is unstoppable once triggered. He crossed his arms, amused by Lucca's movements as the ashen haired male leisurely picked up the shards of glass, not even flinching when some pieces cut those pale, delicate fingers. As if lost in a different world, Souji was shocked as soon as a bloodied finger poked his lips, waking him from his little daydream.

"Lick it."

"What the hell?"

Lucca poked the officer's mouth like a kid trying to feed his toy, brash and without finesse. Even so, he didn't move. What the fuck is Arsen Lucca's deal? Souji's eyes focused at the mysterious being in front of him that has soulless, ruby red eyes. He wished the guy would take his fucking finger off his mouth and stop this disgusting nonsense but Lucca is hopeless.

Fine, he thought. Souji himself wants to see Lucca's reaction when he's experienced his sucking prowess.

At least Souji could tell the man is human because of the rusty taste of his blood. Licking it sensually, Souji kept his arm crossed while his head tilted sideways. He let Lucca's fingertip trace over his pretty teeth while his tongue wrapped on it, coating the appendage well with saliva.

"You picked out the wrong game to play against me, mister." Souji thought as he began sucking on the said finger with utmost sensuality, his eyes flutered while focusing on the rare beauty in front of him.

Of course, Souji had to stop before everything gets hotter and pulled away with a wet, popping sound, his thumb wiping his lower lip. The officer is way too obscene for his own good. He wondered if his little show affected Lucca in any way.

"Good?" He asked with a smirk while the mafioso leader wore the same poker face. "Or do you want some more? Mr. Mafioso, if you're into this kink, I don't mind. But we're not taking this to another level until you've told me more about yourself. I don't like fucking strangers."

tumblr_m04e390YvB1qadhndo1_r1_500.gif

Whatever Souji was referring about the so called 'games' he was musing, Lucca was having none of it. Simply, he couldn't relate to whatever devious plans the brunette might have concocted nor the smirk that played past behind Souji's lips.

It was even frightening for the Mafioso to speak a full sentence, heck he was surprisingly getting chatty. The Japanese police in front of him was indeed the person who'd made him talk longer, including the curious stares Lucca was displaying. Unfortunately, the officer didn't notice the curious glances, Arsen Lucca tip his hat for that block of poker face. Despite the inability to portray a 'proper' and basic set of emotions, Arsen Lucca was presumably curious.

Really curious. If it was in a good nor bad kind of curiosity, only the Mafioso knew.

His rogue red orbs stared at Souji who had taken much interest of licking his fingers. The expression the police officer was making didn't even bother to get an attraction from the ashen-haired male. True to the word 'observation', Arsen simply stared at the guy in front of him observing every bit of his movements as if preserving it into his memory.

God knows, Arsen Lucca had an attention span of a fish or maybe an air. He rarely lacks focus in every action he was doing. The only focus every person would obtain from him was his virtuosity in terms of decapitating a body part or two.

After the officer was done with his sensual assault to his fingers, Lucca's arms then remained limp at his side watching the brunette talk as if he was a good listener. The way Souji's lips moved, Arsen realized that the guy was too chatty for his own good and had a very sunny disposition despite waltzing to his death.

"Fucking strangers?"
A rhetoric question as Lucca sat back at the ajar chair, legs crossed as if contemplating thoroughly.

Lips tight as his gears started to twist and turn inside his head. Was the police officer using the word 'fuck' just as a form of expression like every angst-y teenager who'd always made it their catchphrase? Was it figuratively? Literally? Questions that swam inside his rusty brain made him blame the officer for planting such query to chastise all of his existence.

Souji might be asking the real questions right there, getting to know someone like the enigma the Mafio was.

Haplessly, he himself couldn't even answer Souji's question.

---How I wish that was stated in a book.
He mull over those thoughts as if every book would have all his answers just like Google can give some one click away.

It was frightening how the supposedly murderer was having a 'normal' conversation with his victim like they were talking about weather on a tea party. They were on a tea party.

The question---

---what was
Normal
anyways?

Oh my. Even for a mafioso murderer, Lucca is a special case for Souji. He had investigated countless cases, from petty criminals to the heinous ones. He had never seen quite like Arsen Lucca. Even if the man had shown no sign of interest in his little show, he was delighted when he saw Lucca's curiosity in the act. Quite saddening though, Souji was hoping he could at least give the man an erection where he himself currently have now. He just need to compose himself for his little friend to calm down.

Weird. Earlier he was mouring through the loss of a person and then next, he's getting chummy with its murderer.

Seeing as how Lucca imposed a question, rhetorical or not, he would still give him answers. Straightforward answers, for the mafioso seems to be a recluse in terms of A LOT of things including sex. Perhaps he might as well be a virgin.

"Yes. Fucking. You know, when two people feel attraction to each other..." Souji roughly explained, gesturing his fingers in an obscene image of sex.

"They fuck. Have sex. Intercourse. Copulate." He pouted and brought his hands back down, teaching an adolescent some basic sex education is exhausting. He stepped closer to the mafioso sitting properly back on his chair. Slowly, he reached his left hand to graze over Lucca's smooth cheek. Whatever it is that's running through this ashen haired male, Souji didn't want to know. Clearly, this social recluse of a man doesn't have any experience of the outside world, not even to keep a mere conversation going.

"You've made me lick your wound... You should also lick mine. Remember these?" He brought his wrists up close so the man could clearly see them. Those ugly set of brown scars that sit on porcelain white skin accentuated the top of Souji's wrists that, without a doubt, will stay with him forever.

"I almost lost my hands because of what you did. I feel bad you know?" He smirked and grazed his wrist just above Lucca's lips. "Lick it. Just like how I did earlier with your finger."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640_by_hansellu-dawr7wo.gif

Despite all of the barrage of emotions humans could feel, Lucca felt none. The reason as to why he was an unreadable block of ice was the fact that he had little to none emotion. It wasn't news to Leviticus and Cecilia, the few people who knew Lucca's predicament. He was robbed by it when he was young and he'd felt blessed of its absence.

To Lucca, having emotions was as close as to having a disability, he didn't see its worth.

People had lot of ways to adapt from all the traumatic events they had in life. No one, not even Lucca survived unscathed with an experience such as witnessing their parents die or them being tortured physically and mentally.

Sex. Of course Lucca knew what that damn word meant, more like he was forced to know what it was. Souji might not caught on it but he was thinking if the phrase was literal or not, he was slow like that. If he could roll his eyes heavenwards like every normal person would, then he'd done so. He didn't need the input of sex as much as Souji offered, it wasn't necessary since he was reminded by it everyday.

A young shaking boy was cowering in fear as he clasped his left face, knees weak, voice hoarse as he was watching the man with fearful eyes. Despite being so young the boy knew something much more tragic was bound to happen as he tried to scramble upwards but the man immediately gripped his feet and yanked him by shoulders like a backpack. The child could only squeak at the rough treatment, rivulets of tears fell down his scarred yet cherub face as he saw the shadow of his two parents dangling at the ceiling like two thick pendulums.

He wished his sister would come to his rescue but none did as he was escorted to some other place which the poor kid didn't know existed. The man had meet another two person clad in black trench coat that dripped with blood, their faces were either filled with scars, fresh blood or menacing enough that even the boy knew they weren't going to play sand with him.

Despite knowing that the child was in need of medical attention judging from the burnt flesh and empty eye socket, they managed to chain him to the bed, his two arms trying to flail for an escape. Who was he kidding? Three adults versus a brat like him who knew nothing but play with his toys.

As they managed to spread his little body spread eagle at the dingy bed, the boy sobbed and tried to panic once again his hoarse voice wailing as he felt someone slapped his wounded cheek hard enough that he felt his jaw dislocating.

"Facciamo festa," The guy chuckled as the two men followed to do so.

Facing sideways he could see from the corner of his eyes that the man had tore his clothes with a jungle knife. Now bounded naked, confused and despaired the boy lay there and then wished the nightmare to end.

Unfortunately it did not.

The on-leave police officer might not notice that Lucca's eyes glazed over at the sudden trip to memory lane before the ashen haired male snap back from reality. Red hues staring blankly at the brunette who was still so talkative that he could almost feel the urge of shoving a thick masking tape atop the police officer's mouth. Lucca wasn't used to too much talk and his famiglia knew. The only tolerating noise was Cecilia'a painfully angelic noise.

Still he listened to Souji Tanaka or whatever non-sense the man was talking. The brunette then stopped talking as he immediately pushed his hands towards Lucca, the mafioso hadn't evaded the hand that was suspended at his line of sight.

As what Souji wanted, Lucca unceremoniously grabbed his hands not too gently that it probably frightened the guy. The poor police officer had his upper body sprawled at the table his face closer to Lucca's, that they both can feel each other's breathe. Then again, Lucca glanced back down at the utensils thrown from their sudden movement. His red hues staring at Souji as he brought the man's arm, his tongue slowly licked at the officer's wrist. Warm tongue slidding in and out of the scarred wound, his empty eyes stared at Souji.

Like a cat intoxicated with his fish, Lucca continued to lick. Souji tried to withdraw his hands the moment he felt the mafioso's canine sink on its flesh, scarily closer to the pulse but Lucca's grip was tight, he didn't let go after watching trail of blood from the male's wrist.

"Let's get that a lick once its healed."
voice with unchanged pitch he removed himself from the chair and walked towards the Southern part of the mansion never sparing a glance at Souji.

The touch was gentle without any intentions of hurting the mafioso. He dare scar the man and his head will roll over the white linen of the table as a perfect centerpiece for a morbidly themed tea party. His light brown orbs scanned through the male's beautiful features, true, he'd never seen such a pretty thing in his lifetime of fooling around with men, and Souji Tanaka loves pretty things. This one right here, he’d not let go just easily, even if means he'd go dancing in the flames with the devil.

He couldn't help but wonder what's running through the man's head as they both went completely silent when he asked his wrists to be licked, but a few seconds passed caught Souji in surprise. Teacups and saucers being evicted from the table as his upper body was thrown in replacement. Souji panicked with the unexpected force Lucca is showcasing. He tried to take his hands off the male but it was all in vain; the fear and trauma immediately reverted back to his mind, his body convulsing in terror. After all, fearless he sometimes be, Souji still feared for his life.

A shrill of air passed through his throat when Lucca started licking his wrist just as he commanded him to do so, sending goosebumps all over his body. His eyes glued on the wet appendage as well as those pearly whites and those stunning canine.

"Y-you crazy fucker... Let me go. I was just... Ahh!"

Who would have thought that getting an arousal mixed with terrror would be an ecstatic feeling for Souji? That thin line between getting high of lust from the soft, ticklish sensation and to the fear of losing your hand for the second time. His lips trembled, in fact, his whole body undulated with all the downpour of emotions this sick of a mafioso is giving him. The bite didn't hurt, in fact, his boner hurt more than the stinging new wound that drew blood from his wrists. Souji lay there petrified, trying to figure out

"Let's get that a lick once its healed."

Souji hugged himself trying to calm himself down but failing miserably. His breathing heaved loudly until he could no longer keep himself silent and let out a lunatic laugh that echoed throughout the woods.

"You are indeed something , Arsen Lucca Saitanato! You.. sure are beyond interesting. I've never felt this before. Haha! Let's play again next time, okay?"

Souji lay there for a few minutes,trying to calm himself down, at least his heavy breathing, while holding his bloodied wrist close to his lips. Now, surely his addiction to Lucca is growing stronger by the day. His breathing might have reverted back to normal but his dick stayed the same. Souji groaned, fishing his phone to call someone who can deal with it. Promiscuous as he is, he still felt bad when the first booty call that came to his mind was Akahiro which he remembered he broke up with him just recently.

"I know. Maybe Taka is available tonight..."

Rushing towards the south wing and out of the mafioso mansion familiarly, Souji kept his head calm and collected before getting a cab to his next destination. It didn't take long before he arrived at the hotel, meeting a guy named Taka, a barkeep to a place he frequents on his days off. The man is pale and unbelievably tall with platinum dyed hair and about ten piercings on his face alone. Funny how he randomly picked someone that somehow looks like Lucca...

The day went by fast; it was kinda odd going out of the hotel in broad daylight as it was just merely past 3pm. Souji decided to call it a day, grabbing some coffee and a green tea bun as he headed home.

Come to think of it. Souji hasn't been home for quite some time. It's either he's in Akahiro's place or at work spending sleepless nights working on numerous cases. After the mafia incident and spending a month at the hospital, going back home, to his 1LDK apartment is like sanctuary to him. He could even smell the dusty insides just from standing next to his metal front door and he could not deny that he missed being home.

"Souji-kun?"

"Ba-chan, good afternoon. Long time no see."

It was Souji’s neighbor, an old lady that the police officer has been very fond of who usually shares her dinner with whenever Souji is home. She is one of the few reasons why he never brings a guy in his apartment.

"Indeed. I haven't seen you in months! Oh my. Did you lose weight?"

"Work has been rough. I was also hospitalized for a month. I'm fine now."

"Oh you're not getting those for dinner, are you? Come inside, I have made too much food."

"As always... Thank you very much."

• 2 weeks later...

The erratic voice that came from the police man made no sense to Arsen, it seemed like the guy was having fun or was just tad crazy. Either ways, being deemed crazy by someone who's on another level of crazy was such a thing Lucca couldn't do.

His crimson hue glanced back at the man who was still rooted at the same spot while staring at him with an expression he couldn't decipher. With slow footsteps back to the mansion, Arsen Lucca wrapped the bandaged back to his face, his fingertips tightening the fabric.

"Lu-chan~!!!" as soon as he arrived at the office, Cecilia immediately jumped towards him almost expecting the mafioso to carry the child.

With quiet compliance, Arsen carry the quite heavy child as he listened to its ramblings regarding the things Leviticus bought her in an amusement park. The girl hadn't stopped as her mouth sped off like an over-speeding vehicle, still Lucca listened to her as if all she's rambling was the world's dearest secret.

"You know Leviticus brought me to the Ferris wheel~it was so huuuge~ Lu-chan, you should've come with us." The girl drew her arms out into a huge circle, Leviticus just leaned at the wall partition watching their strange interaction.

"Maybe I should come next time,"
As if a meteor came crashing, Leviticus' mouth almost dropped at the floor, his eyes gone saucers.

Their Boss, IT FUCKIN' SPEAKS.

He couldn't believe it himself, as he heard those archaic yet almost robotic voice ricochet in the room. It was hauntingly raspy and low that Leviticus took a full 360 at the place, hoping that someone had spoken it. Apparently, there were only three people and he sure as hell saw a small movement in that thick layer of bandage.

Covering his shock with a brief cough, Leviticus continued watching Cecilia entertain their boss. That was the first time he'd heard their boss speak and it was kind of ominous that the normalcy was once broken.

---That police officer.
Leviticus held a smart glint on his eyes as he'd strike the right precision of a guess. What did the policeman do to their boss?

It was indeed a mystery that needed to be solve. He hadn't seen their full interaction. The next time the officer would pay a visit, Leviticus, sure as hell, would certainly watch like a hawk.

Maybe, just maybe, things could change somehow.

Souji woke to a morning like he never did before. Staring into oblivion of his white ceiling that was decorated by a single box of light, unlit and probably in need of replacement. He stared at the light as if he owed it all of his attention in the world. Today is the start of his new life after knowing the most eccentric man he'd ever met.

Who knew a police investigator, who miraculously survived a heist in a mafioso house would be friends with the leader himself? Well, 'friends' is not exactly the word to describe their relationship. In fact, there may not be a word to describe their weird encounter. Yesterday was quite fun; amidst the oddities he experienced. A cold shiver ran down his spine upon remembering that pretty tongue grazing aimlessly across his bloodied wrist, as the same crimson eye glued on him with utmost sensuality-- no. If anything, Lucca had none of the said expression. In fact, his stares were blank yet curious and inquisitive.

"Lucca..." Souji whispered as he held his wrist close to his chest, fingertips running over the freshly scabbed wound those pearly whites made. "Whatever made you this twisted, I'm sure you had quite a rough life... Goddamnit. Why? Why do I feel this obligated to watch over him...?"

Sitting up, the raven-haired man shook his morning jitters, deciding it's better to come in to work today instead of daydreaming. Nothing beats stepping out of the shower in his own abode, missing his apple-scented body wash as the hospital supplies sucks. Wrapped in soft, white robe, Souji picked up a set of keys in his drawer, opening a door in his large closet. The sight of what's inside brought a soft smile to the usual stern face of fhe officer.

His expensive collection of high heels. Prada, Louboutins, Dolce and Gabbana to name a few. Souji had been quite around different places, mostly in Milan during fashion week to sought some remarkable shoes and have them customized to his size. The light flutter these shoes bring to Soujj is incomparable, even any fuck buddy he'd ever had. His prized possession. His arsenal.

"Good morning, my loves."

He cooed, picking up the classic Louboutins and fitting them on. For a man, Souji have an incredibly dainty feet, albeit a size 11. The shoes fit perfectly on him and sure does look erotic on his feet, somehow. Lying back on his bed and bringing his legs up, he marveled on the shiny, black pair.

"Beautiful as always." He whispered, blushing lightly on the sight. For a minute, Souji stretched across the bed with nothing but his robe and those shoes, succumbed by his own bliss and probably in pleasure. A pervert like no other. His usual daydream was then disturbed by a ring on his phone. It was Jun from his department.

"Tanaka-san. Good morning. How are you feeling today?"

"I was fine until you called." Souji pouted jokingly.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt or anything. I just wanted to check on you."

"Aww. That's sweet of you, Jun."

"Yeah... we've been waiting for your return here at the office. Everyone's worried."

"Yeah right. If everyone's worried, why didn't they pay me a visit while i was in the hospital? Some bullshit right there."

"Really? You gonna throw me a welcome party or something? For being alive while a commrade died under my wing?"

A pregnant pause was followed by a deep sigh from the other line.

"I'm just glad you're alive, Tanaka-san. We're friends after all. Just come in whenever you're ready. Bye."

Friends?

Souji remained lying down on his bed for a good few minutes. He's not the one to keep friends close-- at the very least, they only remain as colleagues where their relationship only exists within the confines of the office. Jun or Yaburo-san or anyone.

Souji curled up, knowing the fact that this barrier that he built around him could hurt him emotionally. He is alone and always will be.

"Fuck this shit. I'm going to work."

As expected, there was a small welcome party for Souji. A nice cup of coffee of his liking was sitting on his desk with his favorite gummy bear candy and a yellow balloon that says 'Welcome Back!'

"I fucking hate yellow." It was just a mutter but still audible.

"Sorry I didn't know. It was all my idea." Jun smiled as he entered the investigator's office. "But I at least got your coffee right."

"Don't do these kinds of things, Jun. You know how an unappreciative jerk I am."

"I told you I am your friend. Just let me take care of you once in a while."

Souji held his temples and beamed a glare up at Jun who was slightly startled. After all, Souji is still Jun's superior and getting closer to him more than being colleagues is not in the man's vocabulary. He's never told anyone he works with that he is gay, much more take a co-worker as a lover.

"Thanks. But I really need to work. I got cases of missing persons and I need you to file these reports asap. And..."

The officer wasn't the one to hesitate to pin a question but now, the Saitanato case is pretty much of a sore topic.

"Is the Saitanato case still going on?"

Jun's face went from soft to downright gloomy upon hearing the question.

"It got dropped by the commissioner. We didn't further ask. I don't know. It seems like talking about the Saitanato group has become a forbidden topic now."

Souji pursed his lips, now avoiding eye contact with Jun as he dismissed the man. He is a man of the force, for fuck's sake. Getting chummy with the mafia leader would probably be the end of his career if anyone finds out about him and Lucca. With his light brown orbs glancing down, he held his bandanged wrist close as if longing to see Lucca once more. The man who bore holes on his wrists and one in his heart. Who knew Souji Tanaka's feelings would betray him like this?

"Maan you pretty sure broke him," A burly man roughly grabbed the 5 year old's jaw as he stared at its brown hues.

"Not enough though, he still has a will within," The other replied looking disappointed, yanked the chains that bounded two tiny hands into impossible break. "Certainly so, but we'll have to make arrangements for that."

The man dragged the half-struggling boy towards the small cage he was used to. Despite losing track of time, it was almost eleven months of captivity and the young lad already lost hope of being rescued. Having a young mind didn't hinder his ability to rationalize as he preferred to dull everything around him instead of struggling with futile attempts. The boy tried to escape gazillion of times, but each escapade would earn him broken bones, being whipped or worse raped. As his body responded to the scalding pain, the young boy felt his emotions starting to regress, shying away into nonexistence.

Nine months of inexplicable hell made him forget his name, even the fact that he was once human was gone. He was nothing but a 'thing' to be made into a living weapon.

The young boy was traded like an item to the Bratva's. Then and there the boy realized that what he'd experienced in those 9 months of torment was mere child's play compared to what he had experienced inside the Russian organization. Thirteen years of suffering made him lost the ability to rationalize anything to normalcy. He was bred to follow orders, even vocalizing their thoughts proved to be prohibited nor even producing such. They were trained into different techniques and martial arts not meant to harm but to kill.

As years passed by what once was hell became a paradise.

To the boy that became a cold bloodied murder machine, Arsen Lucca Sataniato, life was nothing more of an excuse of a pathetic existence.

Leviticus almost stumbled at the carpeted flooring as he saw his Boss standing still in front of a mirror. Of course, what did he expect his boss do? Laze around the couch like a normal person? That sight was stranger than he could imagine. Staring at his master, Leviticus couldn't help feel a pang of pity. Arsen Lucca might had the riches of the earth but he was just an empty shell. Leviticus knew for a fact the monstrosity his master had done to the Bratva's.

It was inhumanely impossible to cripple a huge drug ring in a single day with only one person. Arsen didn't just killed the Russian's mob boss, as he'd also fancied killing all of the latter's family. Even the infant of a son wasn't spared. For a hitman like Leviticus, his boss was another level of demon who'd already left past humanity.

The hitman wanted his boss to live at least the life to regret his decisions or to weigh the right scales of right or wrong.

He wanted his Boss to stay grounded, return to become a human that he once was. Difficult as it may be, Levi had already seen the loophole of his boss irregularity.

If he's going to chain his boss back to the boring cycle called life, Leviticus was left with no choice to play God in terms of his boss affairs.

He immediately retreated away from his boss' office as he marched towards his huge bike, with a sped of 180 kph the monstrous engine roared into life as it sped the highway---towards Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. He'd probably earn a ticket but to hell with it as Leviticus illegally parked his black Ducati Testa Stretta.

People kept staring at the bulky figure clad in a Leather jacket with the thought that the criminal had finally surrender to the authorities. On the other hand, Leviticus walked towards the establishment's gate, leaned casually at the brick wall while at it lit cigarette perched in between his lips. Eyes lazily glanced at his watch as he waited patiently for a 'certain someone' to grace some presence.

Officer Tanaka, as his colleagues like to call him, Souji, before was a jolly superior who would often joke around with them during lunch breaks or coffee breaks. Though, ever since Souji got back from the hospital, things had gotten gloomy. They lost their rookie and the heist was even a failure. No one would dare make a joke to lighten up the atmosphere. Their superior had locked himself most of the day in his office, immersing-- more like drowning himself to work. The man sat in front of his computer with his hands clasping the sides of his head. Clearly upset, Souji wanted to know why they've stopped pursuing the Sataniato case. The information gathered weren't enough to penetrate even the first of the Sataniato's many layers of hidden mysteries.

As if the gods have heard his queries, the commissioner himself entered his office unaccompanied by anyone. Startled, he stood up and bowed to greet the man.

"Sir. This is a surprise."

"Oh indeed. I just personally came to tell you you've done a good job infiltrating the Sataniato mansion..."

"T-thank you... but..."

"Also, the rookie was quite a loss. Shame, I wasn't able to attend his funeral. Anyway. The other thing I came here to tell you about; I'm sure you've heard from people around here already. We're closing the Sataniato case."

Souji was petrified, clearly infuriated by the commissioner's decision.

"But Sir..."

"It's for the best. Saitanato is a large, international organization and the local police cannot handle such huge case." The commissioner glanced at the man's table seeing the folder for the Saitanato physical files and took it. "..Seeing as this won't be needed anymore. I'm taking this."

"Wait... what the fuck?!" Souji finally broke and slammed his hand on the folder making it slap back loudly against the glass surface of the table.

"You come here unannounced, explaining things vaguely and just like that, you're closing the case. Are you fucking mad?! I've worked hard for this case, even risked my life!"

"That's exactly why I'm pulling this out of your incompetent hands, Tanaka-san!"

The commissioner's voice boomed loudly, the people outside the office would have heard the angry shouts from inside.

"Saying that the Sataniato group is dangerous is an understatement. The rumors about their invisible boss have butchered countless lives without remorse. ALONE. What you faced a month ago was the devil's spawn. I am merely trying to save your life here, Tanaka-san. THIS.CASE.IS.CLOSED."

Souji finally released the files, letting the man take it as he stormed outside. The officer finally had it and shouted in anger, hitting his glass top table with his left fist and breaking it, of course, causing his knuckles to bleed profusely.

"God-fucking-damnit! Arrrgh!"

Jun immediately entered the room, shocked at the bloodied hand of his superior. Rushing closer to Souji, he carefully poured water on the wound and wrapped it with his handkerchief.

"That asshole just took my files! I'm not... I cannot give up now!"

"You heard him. Sataniato group is too big for us to handle. Let the higher-ups take over the case. Fuck. It won't stop bleeding. These might need stitches. Want me to go to the hospital with you?"

"No. I'll go alone. I need a breather... You can help by cleaning this up and get me a new tabletop."

A bloodied hand of an officer waiting for a taxi in front of the station was quite a sight to add to the already scene-stealing Ducati Testa Stretta parked at the same spot. Souji grazed a suspicious look on the vehicle until his trail of sight stopped at the familiar man clad in leather.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He whispered, clearly startled from seeing a man from the very mafia he was just arguing about with his boss. He sighed deeply and lifted his left hand in front of Leviticus, showing his latest injury.

"Since you're here, can you take me to the nearest ER?"