In The Midst Of War (18+) [fameandfortune212&

fameandfortune212

Oliver returned to the cabin that Da had not dared to leave all day and focused on cleaning. He seemed surprised but kind of pleased. Da smiled and nodded as he replied "Yes... I... I took matter into my own hand and cleaned the room."

He was given a bowl of food. The smell and sight of it reminded him that he hadn't eaten anything all day long and his stomach growl. He quickly sat down and ate hastily. But not long later, he noticed the other was sighing heavily. Something seemed to be bothering Oliver. "Something is wrong, captain?... Are you not happy with my work? I'm so sorry if i displease you" he ceased eating and looked at him with concerned, forgetting that he was in his jacket and nothing else on.

"Or you want your jacket back?" He asked

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• Sai-Miyoshi

Chuckling softly at the other, Oliver looked at him.

"No, your work is great, and you can keep the jacket. I just.... hate being like this. I hate it all, i hate hurting people... and i'm so very very very scared...", the man answered, trying not to fall into panic again. He was surprised at himself for admitting this to a mere prisoner, but then again he behaved unlike himself around Da anyway.

"mh.... Well since you did such a great job, please allow me to reward you..", the general winked and softly opened the others pants, licking his shaft gently. For some reason he had felt the extreme urge of tasting the other....And damn he tasted good, but Oliver needed more. He felt his body grow hot, salty tears running down his cheek.

This wasnt unusual. Sometimes, after especially stressing days, Oliver broke down, crying and shivering in fear. It wasnt a fear of something particular it was merely fear. Memories of his brothers rushed over him and all he wanted was to be held and be told that even though he hurt and killed so mny people he was still worthy of someones love.

The man began to pour his feelings out of his lips. But what was most surprising was Da's own status and the status of Oliver. They were completely opposite to one another.

Out of the blue he said he would reward Da. Right then the only reward he would wish for was his freedom. But what the man decided to do was reached for his member and wrapped his tongue around it. Da gasped and backed for a second before seeing the man seemed to be broken down after a hard hard day and he needed only affection.

Though he was Da's captor, he felt somewhat sympathetic towards Oliver. He reached his hand to the other's chin to lift it up and kissed his tears away. "I'm so sorry... mister...." he asked, already forgotten his name.

-------------------------------

Blushing and extremely surprised at the sudden affection offered by the other, Oliver looked at Da. before he knew it, he had leaned forward and placed his lips on the others, closing his eyes, although still tense. After what seemed like only a second to the general, he broke free, cleared his throat and stood up.

"My deepest apologies. I respect that you would probably wouldn't like to repeat yesterday today, so i'm giving you the day free. Do whatever you want.", he stuttered. After finishing this unplanned order, Oliver ran outside. He needed fresh air and moreover he needed to get away from his Chinese prisoner. What had just happened?!! What was happening to him?!!

The captain indeed acted extremely strange today. Something must have happened that could effect him drastically like that. He stuttered and blushed and then gave Da a day free. One of the most unlikely thing for Da to expect from his captor. The man soon left the room, leaving Da alone by the candle light.

Da opened the door and came out of the room, but the captain had already been gone as he looked back and forth. With only the captain jacket, he wore very much nothing outside and up to the front deck. The moon lit the night brightly. He stared straight ahead and thinking about in a week time, he would have his feet on the new land that invaded us. Strange white people with hair blonde and curly. He sighed and continued to wonder what would be of him and hoped for the best.

A week later, Da was sleeping as he was woke up in the captain chamber that they had reached England, Da woke up clueless while people getting on and off the ship, refilling any resources that they had spent and all the loots they had got from war. Da was pushed around a bit, it was very crowdy and there was no sign of the captain. Maybe he could slid away and escape soundly, he stood and thought.

-----------------

After the incident, Oliver had returned to treating his prisoner as before. He hadnt mentioned it either, and now finally they were back in England.

"Dont even think out it", he growled taking Da's arms, putting a string tightly around his wrists.

"You are mine, and you will stay mine! Now follow me, the crew is unloading and i have to handle some official business.", he barked, dragging the Chinese along. They went to a posh office and Oliver declare his goods simply for legal reasons. He then stepped outside and breathed in the dirty London air.

"Great to be home again!", he sighed, pondering what to do next.

Da wanted to escape for the captain got back to normal and treated him like a slave as he said. But as he decided to escape, the captain appeared and grabbed him by the wrists and tied him securely. He was then dragged to somewhere. As he was walking with the captain, a lot of people was staring at the tied up strange Chinese man while Da stared at them with cluelessness.

He was dragged into some shiny room to deal some business that Da could barely understand due to all the customs and technical terms they used. When they finished, Oliver dragged Da out again. He barely said anything as the captain just absorbed in the air. Then suddenly he ran, maybe in the chaotic sea of people, he'd lose his captor and be free.

-------------------

suddenly feeling a strung tuck on the rope, Oliver nearly fell over, but instead let go of the rope. Cursing he ran after the distinct Chinese man, which proved fairly easy, because everyone knew he was a prisoner and thus opened a path for Oliver. Chuckling to himself he tackled the other man, pinning him down, before hitting his face hard.

"How. dare. you?!!!!!!!!!!", he spat in the others face, lifting himself up. He was slightly irritated since he had thought the other to be better behaved, yet the happiness of being home had not yet left him.

No help came when Da was running, noone seemed to aid him, they even opened the path for Oliver to chase after him. Closer and closer he got and finally Da was outran and the other had the grip on him, pinning against the door and hit him hard on his face. Not only so, due to his fall, he got scratches all over his body when they resumed standing up.

Da was close to tears at the thought that he would never get away from being a slave. But he kept strong and did not cry. Right now he only waited for what next to come of him. He said not a word to the other, not even sorry.

-----------------

Being extremely annoyed by the other not saying anything, Oliver, grinned to himself and slowly took his jacket which the other was fearing back.

"Now then. I will now return home." he smiled to himself roughly pulled Da along, intending to hurt him. Around them people laughed at the nearly naked man, and the general enjoyed every second of it.

Once at his villa, his butler greeted him politely.

"Ah! Thomas.... long time! How have things been?" he asked, sipping a glass of wine the other had brought him. He was deliberately ignoring his prisoner, whilst his butler explained how his niece had gotten married and his mother wished to see him.

"Great great. I will visit the old lady in two days time. Now i would like to have lunch in the garden, with a cup of rose tea. Oh and this is .... my new prisoner. Please treat him like a dog, and start by giving him an old collar and binding him to a tree next to me please!", Oliver ordered, smiling happily.

"Right away sir!"

The other gripped onto the jacket he had given him and decided to take it back. Da tried to hold not in order to not be stripped naked in front of everyone on the street but the other had proven stronger and got back his jacket. He was wearing barely anything, he blushed as he was dragged roughly by Oliver around, having people stared and laughed at him. It was one of the most humiliation he had had since he got captured by the captain. Da yelped at time for he was very rough, more than he usually was to Da and it hurt greatly.

When they reached a big building, Da was stunned by the size of it. It was made of big big stone. It was no less proper than a royal palace. He then turned his attention to the conversing captain and his butler. When he wanted Da to be treated like a dog, he finally protested "No... this is cruel. Let me go this instant" he said firmly while the butler tried to put on him a collar. But with no hands, he could not do anything much. He was then bound by a tree near where Oliver sat. Da looked angrily at the man, as if a dog cornered and he would bite if he could reach him

-------------------

Ignoring the others protest, Oliver waited until his lunch was served. A rosemary beef cotelette, with baked potatoes, just as he liked it. With it the wished cup of rose tea.

"thank you Thomas.", he nodded at his butler and smiled happily at his prisoner who could as well be growling or how he looked. yet the others anger simply contributed to the generals good mood.

"Try to run again and you'll get rid of the last bit of clothing too, and will be fed dog food as well!.", he chuckled. He ate, yet left a bit of meat on the bone and threw it at Da.

"Enjoy", he winked and set his eyes on his prisoner, sipping his tea.

The other eating reminded him of the smell of proper food. On the ship, they all used dried food and it was unbearable for a long long time. Now the smell of meat caused him to felt hungry as ever but he looked away, not paying any attention to the other, and trying to ignore his own stomach.

Da did not have any attention to flee again. At least not yet. The bound on his neck against the tree and his wrists just not support him for an escape. But the threat of the other concerned him the most. He did not want to be treat like a dog. Oliver later threw a bone for him. He treated him like a dog officially now. Unwilling to acknowledge and submit, he did not touch the food nor say anything. He simply ignored the other, though his stomach was growling. "You are a horrible human being. I hate you" he mumbled.

--------------

Laughing out loud, Oliver simply shrugged.

"And i love you", he chuckled following a pair of sparrows with his eyes. He did indeed love the other, if he liked it or not, and his mood was good enough to admit tht. Besides, to him it was easier to hate people than to love them, making love the stronger and thus the nobler of the two.

"And eat up, you have lessons in thirty minutes", he smiled and motioned thomas to come over.

"You will teach him proper english, English culture, attire and present politics and society, all under my watch", he informed the other.

Love? Did Da hear it wrong or his ears decided to play tricks on him? It cannot be. The other could not love him. According to what he was experiencing with the other, he knew not of love or at least capable of that. Especially to a prisoner who he tied up naked by the tree. It must be a big joke, a trap. He would not fall for it.

Da did not eat at all even though the other told him too. Da would not to go so low just because he was hungry. "I'm not hungry." he scowled. "And what lessons?" He asked.

Da was soon taken to a room very fancy and the butler looked at him with distaste and was trying to pick up for him an outfit.. It was a long time but Da eventually got an outfit. It was a white shirt and black pants which were very uncomfortable because Da was rather slim for those clothes.

--------------

"Thomas, get him some child's clothes tomorrow please. Now then, lets start", Oliver ordered, and thus started a three hour class for Da. He was made to learn nobles by heart and study etiquette at meetings. After the three hours were up, the general rose from his chair and smiled.

"Now then Da, do you want to come for a walk with me?", he asked politely although the look in his eyes removed all choice.

Even though it was against his will, he was forced to put on the clothes by the butler and Oliver. Then three hour of class began where he learned etiquette or whatever that was. It was painful trying to remember what all of them mean, let alone what were they for. His butt was getting hurt from sitting on the chair so still for three hours, his legs felt stiff. At some points, he crossed his legs on the chair while trying to learn something he did not enjoy. Da was going to say no when Oliver asked to come with him somewhere. He had all the intention to say no but he could tell that even if he did, the other would one way or another force him to come. So he nodded and silently followed him wherever he led him to.

------------------------------

Smiling at how well Da followed, Oliver went outside, smiling at the summer evenings air.

"There's a park nearby.....I used to play there with my brothers....", he trailed off, walking in the opposite direction. even though there was nothing interesting to it, the general enjoyed simply walking through town, observing people. It relaxed him. An old lady passed and smiled at him, and he nodded at her. He passed a begging boy, gave him a penny and greeted a man in a top hat. And so another two hours passed, Oliver simply dragging his prisoner along.

The other simply looked and acted like normal people. He did not say much, and a lot of people seemed to like him much, even a beggar boy. Only one thing differed him was a tied up chinese man with a dog collar followed behind. At times Da would forgot or slowed down and ended up being dragged by Oliver roughly. Other people just started and whispered to one another about the strange man. Da's hair was long and looked much like a girl.

Two hour passed and Da could not take another step, he was exhausted, he was a scholar, not a warrior, he could not endure so much. He stopped and did not follow even as Oliver tried to drag him "I don't want to go anymore. I can't... My legs hurt. Stop" He pleaded.

-------------------

Sighing oliver turned around and smacked his prisoner.

"We re nearly there...", he said and continued, sure the other would follow. The people around him nodded at him, acknowledging him, just as he wished they would. He pushed out his chest and forcefully dragged the chinese man along on his collar. Today was a great day.

Da rubbed his face where he was smacked, whining much like a girl. But eventually he got up and followed the other as he tugged on his collar. He dragged his weary feet wherever Oliver lead him to and still whining once in a while while other people looked at Da weirdly, wondering if he was a male or a female. Finally they reached their destination.

----------------