In The Midst Of War (18+) [fameandfortune212&

fameandfortune212

Intro:

In the midst of the Opium war between China and Great Britain, calamities and dreads and paradoxes rose beyond imagination. The Chinese government refused the trade of opium with Britain and even decreed to ban any sort of tradings with British people. It has been 20 years since the war first started in 1839 and it was then closed to an end. Even so, one person never gave up hope. He was a war counsellor for the general that underwent the battles at the time, who was also his lover in secret. He was young and unheard of by many, or more like long forgotten. For he kept on fighting against the British, helping and leading those that still hung onto their hope against the British. But ill fate has set her eyes on him and eventually the war was lost, his general slain and he was captured he was by a British general. And when he thought death was about to take him for his own, oddity happened. He found himself not executed but held captive on a ship back to England - a strange land he have heard of but never seen - by the other general. But why? Why not kill him now and rid of the future threat, as an old saying of Chinese people? They wanted him to spill secret of his country? No. No chance... Unless, there was a different motive.

Character 1 (Sai):

Name: Oliver Brooks

Position: Seme / general

Biography: Growing up s the third son of the british Brooks aristocratic family, Oliver was of little significance to his family. his father was a duke, his mother a proper English lady, and his brthers proper English noblemen. And they were aware fo their power. His eldest brother, James, would one day become the head of the Brooks family, and thus he made his position all too clear. they bullied Oliver until as a 14 year old boy he decided to join the navy. Thus, seeking some fame for himself, Oliver rose to the position of general and was assigned a post in china, contributing to the opium war. During his last months he observed the Chinese people and discovered new... things about himself

Being victorious, he decided to 'play' a bit with his new discoveries... and got himself a toy

Character 2 (fameandfortune212)

Name: Guan Da

Gender/Orientation: Male/Gay

Biography: Grew up in a poor family. He used to sneak around classes and peeped for he was passionate to study but too poor to afford schooling. He used to work as a buffalo boy, leading them around. As he grew up, his family moved to the city for the war on going and his family made less and less money with farming. And he worked as a lowly servant while still continued his studies at any free time he had. Eventually he passed the national exam by the age of 16 years old, though in the midst of war. He slowly climbed his rank and to war counselor. His parents died because of the war and it drove him madder towards the British people and wish nothing more than to end the war. Now British people are those he's fascinated the most for their strange appearance but they too he hates the most for causing the suffering of his people and the loss of his love ones.

There was little light in the bilge, at the very bottom of the great battle ship. Da was tied up with his hands behind his back and blindfolded. It was 4 days ago. He has been blindfolded before he even got on the ship. He thought it was his execution day but soon he found himself alive and on a ship. He made it out it his own sense, however. The rocking of the ship, the salty smell of the sea, of tar and of moss. Though he was not executed, by the third day he wished he was. It was much humiliating having someone come down everyday, feeding him dog food and water.

At length, he heard footstep coming close. The door slammed opened, he heard, and mumbling of sailors. They spoke English. Most of whom assumed he knew nothing about it. He heard hungry words of lust even though it was only a few days since their departure from China. Though they dared not touch Da. They grabbed him and started to lead him up the deck. He often tripped on the stairs as he walked. But closer and closer he felt the fresh air and he was grateful for it. He took a deep breath.

'Ah! Thank you men.', Oliver nodded as his men led up his Chinese slave. it had been three days and he had been too busy organising the departure from china to be bothered to personally make aquantance with his prisoner. he could have killed him, that's what he knew most other generals would do, but that just seemed tooo... boring.

'head up man. Do you understand me?!'' he barked, lifting the blindfolded mans chin up, looking at him. He had been watching the mans village and had decided that this one as the most interesting. his skin was that of a woman, even his features and build seemed like that of one of the ladies back home. except well what was between his legs, which suited Oliver even more.

'Yes, you'll do..... men, rid him of his clothes, they are in the way!' he ordered, smiling to himself. Fitting as his first trophy....

Dai Nguyen: He was questioned. He was ordered. And he did not like it. The man lifted his head up and removed the blindfold. Darkness surrounded him for a long time. He knew not if it was day or night for the past three days and now the light of the noon sun was blinding him. He squinted his eyes and showed unpleasant expression.

Da had not any intention of replying to the man, who seemed to be the captain. Not until he heard the order to take off his clothes, and when the men was close about him, he spoke. "I do understand English" with an accent. And they ceased their action with amazement. "Do not remove my clothes. I do not wish that, please" he answered, with much defiance in his tone and eyes.

The man speaking English did take Oliver by surprise. as far as he knew, barely any of the Chinese even understood the language. He glaced at his men: 'Continue' he ordered, ignoring the foreigners plea.

'Look boy. You lost. you are on my ship. And I am bored. And I must say, you remind me of the girls I grew up with. Such pale skin...' he chuckled, pulling the mans hair whilst running his hand down the others neck.

Da struggled. The men had some hard time getting a hold of Da for he was flexible and stronger than he seemed to be. Though for a while they finally got him and their hands on his clothes. He was cornered and thus he fought back. He kicked the men with all the strength he had, making them lost their hold of him. "Touch me and I shall kill you all." He said as he backed up. "I would kill myself than being defiled by you creatures of strange"

Oliver sighed. Even though it was amusing to see the man struggle, this was nothing out of the usual. Thus it simply irritated him at this point.

'You two hold his arms, and you bind his feet together. Then bing him to the pole', he ordered, personally helping them. He was surprised at the mans strength since he looked a lot weaker, yet smiled at his own superiority.

'Now now, it'll hurt less if you don't struggle' he whispered in the mans ear, before pulling the others head back by his hair, making it a lot more difficult to move for the other. He had learned that trick from his brother and it caused him great pleasure finally being able to use it on another person.

The fought did not last long. The captain soon joined force and they captured him once more. Just right on the verge when Da was about to jump off the ship and plunged himself into the bosom of the sea. The dragged him to the post and secured him there.

The captain pulled back his head by the hair and whispered foul things into his precious ears and he could not stand it. It disgusted him. "You vile creature. You shall all burn in hell..." and the rest he cursed them in Chinese. He groaned each time they inflicted pain upon him. Out of last resolve he said "Touch me and I will bite my tongue and bleed to death."

Mh. now that was something. But Oliver had in fact thought of that. He odded to his men who had understood already.

'All the more reason to enjoy myself in my current life, wouldn't you say?', he smirked. His men hd just come back with an operator used to keep a jaw open. it was a type of box, fitted to a mans mouth which disable the closing of it.

'there. be a good boy and behave. Men, back to work!!! Wind is coming from the east, pull out the second sail!' he screamed over the deck, walking towards the quarter deck.

Da was much secured to the post. His mouth was kept wide open and he could not close it due to some strange torturous device was applied unto him. The captain, with a wicked smile, left him and reached the quarter deck. It was humiliating. Being tied up like a pig. He was left alone for his pride to torture him. He shed a few tears silently.

The day was long while he was left there. The wind was blowing and the sun was shining. His skin began to felt the sun was trying to sear his flesh and the wind drying up his inside. He wanted water. He groaned and tried to get some attention "Water... Water" he muttered.

Looking at his prisoner, Oliver smiled. Even thought he liked seeingthe other suffer, it gave him some sort of accoplishement, he did ot want him to die. And thus he took his own water bottle and got a sheet from his cabinet and headed over to the Chinese man.

'Whats your name?' he asked, taking out the operator securing his mouth, whilst pendling the water bottle in front of the others eyes. Thirst made people obedient he had noticed at a very early age. Once thirsty to this extend, all other thoughts became insignificant, including suicide plans.

'I'm general Oliver Brooks, although you will refer to me as General...', he presented himself and waited for an answer.

The captain once more went out of his place to supply Da with water. He removed the device from his mouth and fed him with water. It was such a relief to receive water. He was thirsty beyond imagining. The water was much cooling and sweet, a thing he never noticed much before. He felt himself rejuvenated. He panted and hung low his head answering with hesitation and shame

"I am Da. War counsellor." He did not address the general, he had little respect for such man to do so. "Free me. You won the war. I had naught left. I had not money or gold if that is what you seek." pride still lingered on his lips.

Chuckling, Oliver put the device back and put the sheet on top o the man, to protect him from the sun

'what makes you think I hve interest in such puny matters? Money, gold, fame, all are mine already. A cure for this boredom on the other hand is what I am hoping from you.' he smiled happy with himself and happy to have found such an amusing toy to play with. he liked it when the subject thought it had a choice...

the sun would set in four hours and they were good on course. he would leave Da outside until the man addressed him properly and would also only feed him once tht happened. Nodding to himself he assigned one of his men to steer the ship and went back to his cabinet.

The man replied with arrogance and strange thought. Money, gold, fame. Those he did not wish. He made little sense to Da. To Da it seemed that he wished of ill things to happen for him. Before he could speak again, The man placed back the device to his mouth and left him as he was. It was getting late. The sun was racing against the ship towards the horizon.

Night came and the starry night was pleasant. Though its beauty could not fill his stomach. It was growling on its own accord. Yet he spoke not. Not until the next day when he was most worn out. He called for the captain. "General... Please. I need food"

Waking up to the sound of a weak voice calling out for him, Oliver grinned. What a pleasant start of the day. He called his maid for breakfast, took his plate outside and sat down in front of the man who called himself da.

'good morning Da! Had a pleasant night? ' he chuckled, taking out the operator and taking the first spoon of his porridge, smiling at the pleasant taste, watching the other follow the spoon with his eyes.

'Hungry? '

It was clear that his suffering brought forth pleasure to the so called general. He was pleased with being called general. Though Da showed little submission towards him. He brought a plate with hot porridge in it. He tempted him by taking the first spoon.

Da's throat was burning. He felt mighty hungry. He nodded

Chuckling again at the clear longing of the other, the general moved the spoon full of porridge closer to the others mouth, letting the man smell the food before eating it himself.

'Well you have to tell me now don't you?' he grinned, leaning back looking at da. he was enjoying this a lot...

The spoon of porridge was close from his mouth when it was eaten by the other. It brought him joy greater than Da could understood. He groaned from hunger and frustration. He gulped. He could feel his own body reacting to it. His mouth was watering even though it was just porridge.

"Ge... General. I wish for something to eat, please" he said, now with more submission.

Chuckling, Oliver moved the spoon closr to the others mouth again, allowing him to eat this time.

'good' he smiled, eating the next spoon himself. Now then, what should he do next? He couldn't really use the other before he was tamed, but that would take a while and just tyig him to his pole was boring as well.

'Do you know any handicraft?' he asked the other, feeding him a second spoon

the warm porridge was finally given to him. Though it was only a spoon, it was much fulfilling. He savoured it long before swallowing it. The man questioned him, feeding him yet another spoon. He answered, hoping it would not be the last spoon he would be fed

"I do as the matter of fact..." he nodded "...general" added he, not wanting to offend him.

Surprised at the submission shown by the other, Oliver paused

"which is?..." He inquired, holding the spoon in front if da's mouth warningly.

If he could manage to control the other, he could also make him work on the ship, until the time was right for his little game.

Teasingly, the man held a spoonful of food in front of him in order to tempt him. Making him spill as much truth as possible. He sighed and looked at him. His eyes was that of a worn out warrior and he had given up the idea of resistance.

"I know how to draw" he answered. "I also know how to decorate flowers very well" added. He reached for the spoon as he finished

Sighing Oliver gave in and allowed the man to eat.

'Anything that oculd be of use for me on this ship? Otherwise you'll spend the day bound here....' he added, smiling sadistically. Of course he would still bind the mans foot to the pole on a string or chain of sorts so that he couldn't jump into the water, but a bit of freedom would be given. Chuckling to himself the general ate the rest of the bowl. he'd give his prisoner some more once the other proved himself useful.

The other ate the rest of the food. It was barely enough to call a meal. Yet it was much better than nothing. He felt revived. Drawing and decorating was not enough for the captain. There was little that Da could offer Oliver. He thought long and hard to think of something in ordered not to be bound upon the post. Freedom is what he yearned the most.

"Anything. I can mop, I can sweep. Anything. I do not wish to be bound here" he reclaimed

Those were actually good ideas. the ship did need some cleaning and it was a fitting job for someone who looked that much like a girl.

'That's settled then. Men, get the rope from my cabinet!', he barked smiling at da.

'You will clean the deck first. If you do that well you will proceed to my cabinet. its darker there. And well i'm sure you'd like to get used to the environment. I have nice plans for you...', he grinned, patting the others thigh. The men came witht he rope and he bound it around das ankle and then around the pole, so that iw was just long enough to reach to both sides of the deck but not over it.

'ill just take you for a walk once you cleaned this area. the quarter deck is next. ' he nodded to himself, strolling off to steer the boat himself.

The man was quick in making decision. It came to him that he was one of those who could not be easily swayed. Arrogant. Commanding. The rope was tightened around his ankle. He still had little freedom but it was much better than being bound to the post for all day. He rubbed his wrists when they were freed.

He looked at the captain with disgust while other sailors handed him a bucket of water and a brush. The thing was so often used it was much stained and flared out like a bloomed ugly flower. He began to scrub.

It was as though endless. The deck seemed to expand as time went on. It was filthy. He could not completely clean the deck for the sailors walked around often. Still he tried as hard he could. Wiping off those sweat on his pale face he scrubbed. Until the deck was clean, his hands were sore and the sun had hung above his head, as if laughing and looking down at him.

Looking at the man was both satisfying as well as astounding. He was indeed strnger than he looked. Oliver had to admit he was impressed, mainly by the determination of his Chinese prisoner. he was working ahrd, even though the job was indeed not an easy one. After about four hours, Oliver went down, got some water and bread and headed towards da.

'Lady. here you go. take a break' he handed over the things he brought and sat down.

'I should get you a maid outfit, that would suit you. h you do lok nice on all four and from above though...' he chuckled, leaning back. This was getting more and more fun

It was then Da was finished with the job. He sat and leaned his back against the side. It was hell. Oliver brought him some water and bread. He gave him with a false term of addressing. Did this man know that he made such grammatical mistake on his own language? He asked

"I am a man." He said as he took the water and bread. When the captain sat down, he backed away. Being close to such a person was not his cup of tea.

"Maid?" He asked. Da was fluent in English, yet he did not know all. It was for the sake of studying into the enemy that he went out of his way to study English. Though from what he made out. The man surely enjoyed his misery. He held the cup of water and drank it slowly before replying sarcastically "I am but a prisoner. My words have little value. I had no choice. You are evil"

Participants: Dai & Sai Miyoshi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• Sai-Miyoshi

Laughing at the others reply, Oliver patted the other roughly.

'I know you are a man, but you look like a woman. And yes, maid. A maid is a female servant back home in England. they clean and make tea, just like you. And evil? No, just bored....just bored.... but if you want to see me evil....', he looked at Da warningly. The general did not appreciate disrespect, even if it was hidden behind polite words.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He laughed. The man laughed at Da for his answered. It was rather irritating, his laugh that was. He even touched him with a pat. He shook it off and backed away. It was even more absurd after he had listened to his explanation of what a maid was.

He could make out little of why he would see Da as a female while he was not. His hair was indeed long but it was the standard of Chinese males. Any resemblance to a woman of him was non-sensical.

He frowned upon the threat. He would much want to defy him but he could not. The rope around his leg seemed to tighten, reminding him of where he sat, the position he held. Which was nothing. He did not answered. Not wanting to further offend the other. But also not wanting to reply to him. For most of the time each question he asked, each sentence he made, it seemed to lead him into a path that this man had set. And there was no other path.

----------------------

Nodding satisfied with the others reaction, Oliver got up.

'good, breaks over. Bee a good boy and continue cleaning and you might get a reward. be bad and you'll be punished' he said, a grin appearing on his lips. he once again nodded to one off his men to take the wheel and headed to his cabinet.he spread out in his hammock staring at the wooden ceiling. Sometimes the general wondered if anythign he hever did would make a difference. Sure the world was beautiful and he had just archived and amazing victory, but would that really change anything back home? Would his brother stop making his life hell? Would his father look at him? Oliver dreaded the thought of nothing changing and got even more annoyed when he remembered those annoying girls, constantly giggling, constantly wanting to go for walks and pretending that none of the two knew that they were set up by their mothers to try and get the generals interest to marry.

Marrying was one of the things Oliver really did not want to. For one it was a pain, having o be bound to a family and all, and for the other he didnt even like girls.

Lost in thought, Oliver drifted off into a slight slumber...

It was a brief conversation. There was little that Da could look into in term of this man's personalities and his motivations for such behaviour. The captain had gone off.

Da was left there after the rope had been lengthened so he could began to clean the quarter deck. With a now full stomach, Da worked much faster and better. He vigorously scrubbed the deck. The sound of the brush against the wood was the only entertainment he got. While other sailors seemed to treat him as his entertainment. They often glanced at the strange Chinese man. They even 'accidentally' touched him at some point but Da reacted so violently they had to apologize.

The day was drawing to an end. The haze of the late afternoon got Da to broke a sweat or two. The sun was now closer to the horizon. Da poked his head over the edge to look at it once he had finished work. The space was wide and yet he was imprisoned. A melancholy tune was playing in his heart. He felt homesick. He sat down once more and hung his head to his knees, covering up with his arms.

When Oliver awoke the sun had set already. the nights at sea were cold and windy, and Da had worked well so he decided to get his prisoner inside.

'Da. Do you want to come inside?' he asked politely, although his tone was still rough in order to portray dominance. the Deck looked amazingly clean and the Chinese man must have done something to scare his men, because all of them were chatting in safe distance from him. He chuckled. What an amusing Maid he had found.

The moon was waxing from afar. The wind was blowing coldly upon Da's pale skin. Though he was fully dressed, the salt in the water made it colder and colder as the night dragged on. The captain made his way from his cabin and out onto the deck. He found Da was sitting there and invited him in. Yet still stern in manner of speech. Da nodded vigorously and immediately dashed down to the cabin as he was freed.

"Thank you, general" he said out of politeness. He was intending to head to his bed. However, he recalled to have no bed since he came on board. He was spending his days in the dark and he did not even know where to begin searching for it. He turned to the captain. "Mhm... Where shall i spend the night, general?" he asked.

------------

Smiling for the first time genuinely at the somewhat childish manner the other ran into the cabinet, Oliver looked around. he had not yet thought where the other would sleep.

'Floor, or next to me', he answered, sighing and stretching out on his mattress. He would not mind the other sleeping next to him, he quite enjoyed human contact, although it would make holding back more difficult.

[hr$[/hr]

The other reply with a choice. It was either to sleep on the floor or next to the captain. It was clear to Da that he would sleep on the floor. He replied quick and without much hesitation "On the floor" He said and headed for the floor at the far end of the cabin and settled himself down. He would not enjoy the company of others, especially those that slay his people and kidnapped him for their own amusement. But for now those anger could rest. For much of Da's mind was needing some rest. He soon laid now closed his eyes. Not even bothered to say good night. Soon he dozed off. The ship was sailing smoothly. Once in a while it would rock slightly and his long silky hair would landed across his cheek.

The next day Da woke up early. Very early. He silently made his step to the deck, making as little squeaky noises as possible in order not to wake the other up. He got out when the sky was still dark. But from afar, the sun was rising. The breezed of the sea stroked his skin and he felt much at peace. He wish by the end of this journey, he would manage to escape and returned to China. He then day dreamed of that day when he reached the port of Hong Kong and had his feet in the soil where he was born.

shrugging,, Oliver fell asleep..

The next day the floor was empty. he sprung of and ran outside, just to see Da standing on the deck, gazing on the sea.

'Who allowed you to leave?', he growled, walking towards the shorter male. He did not mind the fact that the other was outside, what he minded was that he had not been asked. And since he had not been asked, he had not been in control. And that was something the general would not tolerate....

Before the other could answer, the general punched him in the face. not hard enough to break anything, not even hard enough to draw blood, but still hard enough to hurt.

Da was looking to the rising sun when he heard the wooden trap door sprang open. The captain growled. He was not happy. But why? Da was only on the deck and admiring nature. Without much words or even allowing Da to come up with an explanation. The captain sped up towards him and punched him across the face. It was painful and Da dropped on his knees. Da grabbed his reddened cheek and teary eyes to look at the captain. It was most uncalled for.

"I had done nothing wrong to be punished." he yelled. Much as he wish to fight the other, he had not the physique. Da was a scholar, war counsellor, not a warrior. He could not compete with the other in any form of competition. He arose and stomped off to the bilge, or at least it was his intention. He shoved the other aside as he made his way.

-------------------------

Growling aat the call, Oliver grabbed the other to stop him from walking away. His heart was pumping and his head hurt from getting up too quickly. What a foul start to the morning, even though yesterday was so fun. The general had nearly thought his toy had been tamed already but clearly he was wrong.

'you will follow my orders and i did not allow you to come up here!', he barked, clenching his fist again.

Da jerked backwards as he was grabbed by the arm. Oliver's hand clenched tightly around his bicep. No matter how hard he tried to pull himself away, the other seemed to grab hold of him tighter. "I am not a toy for you to play with. I am not your possession. And I only went to look at the sight." he barked back. "Let go off me" he said. The pain on his cheek was still stinging. He held back his tears as he tried to get away from the cruel British man.

Getting more and more annoyed, Oliver leaned forward and forcefully kissed the other, holding his head roughly. Panting he let go after some moments.

'You ARE mine and you ARE my toy!!! And you will do as I say!!!', he stated loudly, nearly throwing away the others arm as he let go.

If the other would not behave like this, his patience would soon run out. And the general cared fairly little if the other agreed to his methods or not.

'Fine. Look at the view all day long. Men! tie him up again', he called, watching as they dragged Da away.

It was shocking how the other grabbed in suddenly and pressed his lips upon Da's. It was a forceful and unpleasant kiss. Da panted once he was released. The other claimed loudly his possession over Da. He was a human being yet, he was now enslaved. Such thralldom also brought Da to tears.

"No. No. Not again. I beg you." Tis then he submitted. As much as it hurt him. It was real. It was not a nightmare that Da had hoped before he went to sleep last night. It was real. His fate laid on the palm of the other. He could not do anything. Nothing. He struggled, not wanting to be bound once more. He plea. "I... I would listen to you. Anything. General" he cried out.

----------------

Hearing the other cry calmed Oliver down a bit. Nodding to his men, he stepped over to Da. After all, a toy should be rewarded for behaving.

'Mh. You will have to make it up to me.', the general smirked. the other had indeed tasted good...

'Men, you can get back to your work! Now then.... Da..... how would you like it to be humiliated in broad daylight with everyone here to see you? ... ', he chuckled, pulling of the others clothes. he didnt really want to do this yet, but misbehaving had to be punished.

The men ceased their action after the general had been given order to stop. They turned back to their daily job on the ship. Some turned to tighten the rope, some turned to scrub the floor. And the general turned towards Da. He moved his hand over and gripped his clothes. Though by instinct, Da gripped his clothes also to prevent them from being stripped away.

"No... I beg you." he said with his head hung low. He knew well he would not be able to refuse the other. But being defiled by a male in front of other males were such a trauma even just the thought of it. "At... At least not here". He gave in. The heart within his chest would not stay still as if someone was pounding on it.

Chuckling to himself Oliver became more forceful, tearing off the others clothes. Once naked he looked at the others body. It was stunning. Pale and refined, muscular but still skinny. Gorgeous, thought the general, feeling his own member harden.but that would have to wait. Even though he was raping the other, he still had his moralities. And he knew how much it hurt without preparation.... Especially because his aim was not to hurt the other physically but more to humiliate him.

'Now now....i'll be gentle if you ask me to', he smiled, taking the others dick in his his, rubbing carefully.

Da's clothes were torn to shreds. The rough hand of the other spared him nothing. He still in front of him, naked and afraid. He covered his private part while shaking in humiliation and fear. The other reached his hand to get hold of his member. Da jerked back and clenched his jaw. Though he could not escape his grasp. The other began to stroke him gently. It was getting more and more degrading for he began to grew hot and hard in the palm of the other and in broad daylight. He was teary "P...Please be gentle with me, General." he said. He knew he had not any choices. There was only but the general's choice. He trembled.

Hearing that made the others heart beat faster. Why he did not know. maybe because asking him to be gentle meant the other knew he had the power not to be and at the same time gave him the possibility to feel like a good person.

'very well...', Oliver whispered, rubbing a bit faster, whilst pinching the others nipples. he himself was fully erect at that point and his patience was falling low but he would keep his promise and treat the other with respect. Even though seeing him whimper and nearly cry was way too fulfilling...

The general began to stroke him faster. He was at the time solid in his hand. He knew not why and how he had such reaction even though they were both males. No less there were people around. Some of them were peeking at the scene. His fair skin felt the other's hand ran across it. His nipples were pinched. Unconsciously he let out a soft moan that was overwhelmed by the sound of the wave.

Once more he begged to bring this to private "General... Please do this in private. I ... I promise I will not misbehave".

I promise i will not misbehave

Oliver looked at the other, his hand stopping for a moment. he then got up and lifted up the naked man in front of him, carrying him to his cabinet.

'Prepare yourself whilst sucking on this' he grinner, pulling down his own pants, revealing his hard member. He new that Da was fully aware what misbehaving meant. Apart from the fact that he had done the other a favour, he had complied to his wish and moved them to a private room. this lessened the humiliation a bit.

Oliver had to admit though, feeling the other in his hand, and especially that barely audible moan had turned him on more than he was willing to admit....

Suddenly, the captain picked up Da onto his arms. It was so abrupt that Da had to quickly wrapped his arms around the other's neck in order not to fall.

Da was put down once they had reached the captain's cabinet. There was not any moment went to waste. Oliver pulled out the hardened member of his out of his white stained trouser. He instructed him to suck on the thing. It was pinkish and smooth. The thing caused Da to blush greatly. He had never been so close to a genital of another male.

He hesitated for a short while. But reminded by being tied up and his plea to the captain, he had no choice but to obey. He leaned closer, his eyes shut tight and he wrapped his lips around the other's member. It was hard, it was hot, it has a strange musk but not unpleasant. Clumsily he began to suck. He often let it slip or would pull out to breathe, and he would not use to hand to touch the male. He tried to be far away as he could and sucking him was the only thing he was instructed, he would not do more than he was asked for it was wrong for him, this act. A cruel punishment, it was.

---------------

Feeling the other suck on his hard member, Oliver couldn't help but moan. He tried his best not to ram his cock into the others mouth, since hurting him was not his objective, so he simply gently held o to his long black hair.

'C-closer' he ordered, although his voice was not nearly as rough and commanding as he would have hoped it to be.

Da's hair often got in the way of his face for it was so long and soft and smooth that without tie, it would fly everywhere. But Oliver had his hand on his head and his finger ran through his fine hair.

The other sounded pleased. Though Da enjoyed it little. The sensation was rather strange to him. It sent him chill to his spine. His heart sped up and his body trembled. He moved closer as the other commanded but not much closer, he looked up at him through the veil of his hair. His eyes sparkled from the tear earlier, and showed that he was not comfortable but he tried his best to obey. He wonder when would this end. What would happen afterwards. He pulled out and asked.

"Is it done? M...May I go now? Are you satisfied? Is my punishment over"

----------------