View Poll Results: Are you a vegetarian? (multiple choice enabled)

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I'm a fan of meat.

32 45.71%
  • No, proteins are an important part of the diet.

19 27.14%
  • No, that's how the food chain works. (I still feel sorry for the animals.)

27 38.57%
  • Yes, I feel sorry for the animals.

11 15.71%
  • Yes, it helps me stay in shape.

3 4.29%
  • Yes, I'm a fan of vegetables.

11 15.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Blue Moon. Inventory
    Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Valentine - Caste Heaven Calcifer X-mas Candy

Are you a vegetarian?

Yaoi Board Leader Emo-Lightning-No.6's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Emo-Lightning-No.6 Inventory
    Isana Yashiro Shizuo Rose Mikazuki Gift 2014

Re: Are you a vegetarian?

i'm not a picky eater and i seriously eat anything (that i had the chance to try)...
    but yes, i do feel sorry for animals that sometimes i feel like stopping but my big tummy won't let me >_<

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Blue Moon. Inventory
    Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Valentine - Caste Heaven Calcifer X-mas Candy

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] LMAO, same XD Plus, one word: BACON. I mean,c'mon.

Yaoi Board Leader Emo-Lightning-No.6's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Emo-Lightning-No.6 Inventory
    Isana Yashiro Shizuo Rose Mikazuki Gift 2014

hahaha..
    I feel you XD

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    ~Mitsukuni~ Inventory
    Singers - Sunggyu YO Host 2018 Fruit Bowl Lucky Cat

I'm not but I find myself loving vegetarian meals more <3

Can't. Resist. Bacon!!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Original Character Nikiforov Victor Kougami-Shinya Taki Reizen

Nope, and I couldn't imagine myself being a vegetarian.

Yaoi Legend
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    unlove Inventory

I am pescetarian/pescatarian, which is not vege & don't let anybody tell you otherwise. It's the practice of eating seafood but no other animals.

Anyway, I'm still crying whenver I see a pseudo-vege/vegan person (this applies to the majority of veges/vegans) who's not even able to put together a working diet plan for themselves.

Aside from the fact that we live in times where a lot of people are malnutritioned in some way or another, it saddens me to see that people turning vege/vegan not always know WhatTheF they're doing. The majority of vegetarian/vegan people are actually pseudo-veges/vegans, with an emphasis on the word "pseudo".
    Let me tell you the story of each of those pseudos. They go to YT/FB, turn on their radio or switch on their TV and there they hear a buzz-word about this new magical thing that's gonna make them super-human. The little pseudo is now like "great, gotta put this stuff on my menu!!!". Then our little guy hears another buzz-word and takes said buzz-thing off their menu because it's supposedly unhealthy, I mean their guru's just said "it's gonna give you cancer!" and the guru is always right ... they remove it, without thinking about the implications of removing something from your menu, without replacing the nutrients they had just lost with something else.
    You know the end of the story. Next day you walk down the streets of your city and see happy pseudo-vege/vegetarian with heart issues, yellow teeth, iron/magnesium/calcium deficiency and other alligments that could have easily been prevented if our pseudo friends actually knew what they are doing.

I don't blame them! They're no experts and it's the experts who give them tips without additional information that people who aren't into diet and nutrition will need to keep themselves and their family healthy. You can't tell people to stop eating meat without telling them that they're now in need of other sources of iron. You can't just tell people the sun is aging you, without telling them to get vitamin D3. You can't tell them to get vitamin D without (now listen well) telling them to get vitamin K or drink milk with their D supplement. This is exactly what's happening right now, this year! We're being told to take vitamin D supplements, but nobody tells us that vitamin D requires vitamin K supplemention for many reasons (I'm not gonna go into details here). You can get vitamin K from milk or supplement it, or just eat fermented stuff.

Now, some people say the experts are lying to us. They aren't lying, they're just very selective. You can't talk about gravitation without having an understanding of some other basic principles. They will not talk about nutrition starting from scratch each time. Of course, they should be saying more like adding that vitamin K is important if they're already encouraging people to take vitamin D supplements... and this needs to change. The people on TV need to give us more info because not everybody is a genius.
    The "this is no medical advice" warning is not just 4 fun! You can't expect them to give you the answer to all your questions.

Pseudo-vegans/veges are on the right way though, I'm just afraid it's gonna get ugly for the healthcare system if we allow this to continue. It's not the TVs fault or the people's fault. We need society to accept that diet is important and teach people about the various options from the start. Not everybody is a genius, just spreading the love of vegetarianism/veganism isn't enough. You end up having kids, aged 15-17, becoming vege and 3 years later they're in sitting on waiting lists for medical procedures and therapies.

Luckily we have a lot of great veges/vegans and other experts who share knowledge online and people are becoming more conscious of what they put on their diet plans...thanks to the media and all the people spreading "harmony".

Don't worry tho! China's cloning meat now. The UK's starting off with their clone-meat biz, too! Bacon will soon be back! Steak will be back! Everything's gonna be alright!
    I'm still gonna avoid those because health, but if you're ok with eating meat then wait for the cloning biz! Don't let go of the bacon!!! I've never had bacon... I might try cloned bacon someday.
    Last edited by unlove; 06-16-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    鼠ドル Inventory
    Roses Actors - Hiroki Aiba Subaru Sumeragi Singers - Gackt & Mana

Nope, I'm not a vegetarian. I am, however, really picky with what meat and vegs I eat. I'm proud to say that our country has the best animal welfare laws in the world, and we buy most of our meat from a local farm where my fiancee has worked and know the animals there have a good life. We only buy Swedish meat and chicken and as much Swedish vegs we can (and fish that's certified). It's really important for me to get the essential amino acids and fatty acids, and I wouldn't go vegan. Instead I choose to support those farms that take care of their animals.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    Ice Drink YO Pride Special Mikazuki Special Mikazuki 2

I "eat" meat.. That would say, I eat it if i can cook it. I am horrible in the kitchen and meat is something i can not Cook.
    -_____- I wish animals didn't need to suffer. I voted that protein is important.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles