The Raccoon 多情愫,今安在 (2016) (Chinese BL Movie)

GingerCake

image.jpg

Movie Title: The Raccoon 多情愫,今安在

Release Date: April 2016

Official Movie Channel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Director:

Official Weibo:

image.jpg

An Adaptation from the Original Novel:

我把他掰弯之后,他又直了,估计不能再弯了……

(Translation: I've Bent Him, but He's Turning Straight Again, Seems Like Unbendable Anymore...)

Original Novel Writer:

image.jpg

Starring:

as Gu XiaoAn 顾小安

as Mao Cai 冒菜

as Lao Si 老四

as Lan Xin 兰心

Zhang Qin 张勤 as Lao Da 老大

Hou Xu 侯旭 as Lao Er 老二

Sun DeBin 孔德斌 as Sun Jie 孙杰

Zhai JianLin 翟建林 as Ren ShiQuan 任世权

image.jpg

Official Movie Description (Translation): "There is too much of memories to talk about in our youth, too much of feelings that is unexplainable, fortunately, you are by my side. We had met each other in our wonderful age, this is a miracle arranged by the God."

OST: "What Else Do You Want from Me" 你还要我怎样 by Xue ZhiQian 薛之谦

image.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strawberries_Senpai

• GingerCake

• naruto401

• unlove

It is May 6th. I'm assuming the movie was released already? Any link?

Yes, it's out on 25th of April.

I've put the official raw video link in the post.

I saw it on Youtube (with partially Eng subbed captions) few days ago, but now it has been taken down.

:( What a shame the video got taken down. Thank you for sharing this. I'll try to look around and see if there are any English subtitles.

• 2 weeks later...

THANK GOD THIS PERSON UPLOADED THE FILM BUT NO SUBS. D:

• 3 weeks later...

Meat bun02 aka Baozi did a wonderful job subbing the first part. Keep supporting this person's channel!!!

Somewhat Bittersweet ending..the song makes me feel a bit sad yet touching.. there are some awkward moments.. I really want to know the name of that song in the background at 1:05:45

It end's happily I guess since they got the misunderstanding resolved and confessed their love?

THE RACCOON WITH ENG SUB

Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated!!!

I gotta say I am very disappointed.

The Racoon's basically a tale of singing songs and eating foods, a shallow movie with a storyline that makes no sense and leaves you wishing you had cyanide pills in your pocket. Really! It was this bad! I read comments online about how people didn't like it but BECAUSE it's BL they "liked it". Please, let's be real. This movie is not even decent and the genre should not be used as a justification for the terrible everything about it and is no reason to "like it".

I gotta say though! The boys are cute and the movie is pretty entertaining in that it doesn't do anything at all to entertain you but you still feel like watching. Some of the boys are cute as fuck, there's no real kissing/sex/horniness, but you'll want to watch it til the end nonethless. It's a masterpiece of a shitpiece of a movie and I still ok with it. I won't remember it in a week from now. But right now I even want them to do a sequel.... but honestly guys, it's sooo bad. I really won't remember unless we keep talking about it...

If you're serious about your time you are not missing out! Skip it!

If you, however, enjoy watching worthless movies in your free time, have a seat and waste it all, you're gonna love how bad it's gonna be— hey, there are at least decent boys in it. Not hot but decent, more on the cute side.

I'm so disappointed... what's with the eating...

THE RACCOON WITH ENG SUB

Thank you for sharing the Full Eng Sub link!

I gotta say I am very disappointed.

The Racoon's basically a tale of singing songs and eating foods, a shallow movie with a storyline that makes no sense and leaves you wishing you had cyanide pills in your pocket. Really! It was this bad! I read comments online about how people didn't like it but BECAUSE it's BL they "liked it". Please, let's be real. This movie is not even decent and the genre should not be used as a justification for the terrible everything about it and is no reason to "like it".

I gotta say though! The boys are cute and the movie is pretty entertaining in that it doesn't do anything at all to entertain you but you still feel like watching. Some of the boys are cute as fuck, there's no real kissing/sex/horniness, but you'll want to watch it til the end nonethless. It's a masterpiece of a shitpiece of a movie and I still ok with it. I won't remember it in a week from now. But right now I even want them to do a sequel.... but honestly guys, it's sooo bad. I really won't remember unless we keep talking about it...

If you're serious about your time you are not missing out! Skip it!

If you, however, enjoy watching worthless movies in your free time, have a seat and waste it all, you're gonna love how bad it's gonna be— hey, there are at least decent boys in it. Not hot but decent, more on the cute side.

I'm so disappointed... what's with the eating...

LOL, just calm down...

If I'm not mistaken, this is a students' project.

LOL, just calm down...

If I'm not mistaken, this is a students' project.

Nah, nah, it's you who needs to calm down and stop telling people how they feel. *giggles* God will punish you!

Yes, the other day I read online it is a students' project! The worst to-date... wait, I am sure we could find something worse than The Raccoon!XD

Nah, nah, it's you who needs to calm down and stop telling people how they feel. *giggles* God will punish you!

Yes, the other day I read online it is a students' project! The worst to-date... wait, I am sure we could find something worse than The Raccoon!XD

That's harsh.

Anyway, black background with green color font, I hope you don't have color blind.

God bless!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The song was probably a modified version of 東來東往 - 海角七號

The part he sang was

我把对你的思念

写在海角上

寄给那年七号的雨季

有些爱

不怕时间漫长

已经生长在心里