Fairy light in the land of shadows. ( 18+ private with mik3la ¬)

ayais

Name : Rowlyn

Race fairy

Height : as small as flower petal to as tall as a human about 5,6

Likes : Nature everything about being outside. Spring and summer have the be his favorite time he loved sleeping on the floors and enjoying the sun light. His pet meko who was the cutest thing he would some times ride on him he felt like his friend was the only one that understood him.

He was the jewl of Graceland no one really asked him to do anything they just adored him and made flowers for him to sleep on. But one day a bad man came to down and he was put in a jar with holes by the very people that he loved he felt hurt then he was place in a bag being carrying he could some how not use his power inside this jar .

aira_zpsawz5swle.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• ayais

121z9zm.jpg

Name: Layto Rolad

Race: Wizard

Dislikes: anoying people, desobedience, betrayal,

Wizard Layto wanted to punished the people of the town he arrived a few days ago for desobedience but there offered him something in return. He was waiting in his mantion impatiently. He wasn't someone who you would want to make him wait. The moment one of his guards called he went in the big hall waiting for the others to see his pray. If it was something he liked he would have let the people from the town alone. But that neverr happened.

"So ... What do we have here?" he asked the mans looking at the jar, being curious.

Rowlyn was banging on the glass his body was glowing sliver he was mad once the bag was removed he notice and felt a odd power it was coming form the man a man he never seen before.

The man bowed “ a fairy they very rare.. my lord in exhance to spare our villge.. we give you or greatest jewel ..”

"A fairy you say ..." he hissed getting near the new gift he just received looking with his golden eyes. It was an interesting item to get and indeed a rare one. Layto bend over to get a better view grabbing the little fairy boy by his chin, turning side to side. He then lowered his eyes to his glowing body and he grinned.

"It's a perfect gift and I will accept it .... also I decided to remain in town for more time so thank you for this new pet that you gave me old man. You may leave" , said Layto straightening his back, heading back to his chair. "Now ... I think a nice collar will suite you well and also ... sorry for the unpleasant treatment" , he said snapping his fingers freeing the little fairy boy. " What's your name fairy?" he asked in a sharp voice.

The older man bowed and bowed please sign the arrgemnt when your ready my lord..” the man left not wanting to upset the wizder he was also sad to leav the fairy alone with the man but had no choice .

Rowlyn check in his small pocket his friend meko wasn’t in there he must of got away safe he made a face when the man wanted to put a collar on him he thouth about using his power on the man but the town people seem to fear him perhaps it was just best to wait thing out

“ Row..” he said sticking his tongue out at the man he started to falter his crystal like wings but he saw no window in this room .

"There is no escape little one, if that is what you are looking for" he said moving his hands in the air. "You are such a child Row", sighing dramatically, but it was all an act. "As for the part where you wanted to use your powers I will suggest you not to do it. If you don't want me to punish you", said Layto looking serious to the young fairy. "And trust me, nothing would make me more happy than that" said Layto grinning, having a little sparkle in his eyes.

"Now ... back to business" he said getting near the boy. "As far as I know about fairies, and i do know a lot, you have to grant me some wishes. Or am I wrong?" he asked the boy, stading in front of him. "Not that would need anything but still. You are mine till all ends", he added smiling devilish.

“I need to find my friend …” he said with a shiver looking at the man or was he a man was that why he couldn’t use his power even if he wanted to . “ He sighed going back to siting on top of a jar glaring at the man.

“he was surprised fairy’s were very rare so how did the man know about them and the fact that they had to grant wishes . “I… yes… that is true.. as far as I know. He looked down and shiver . “your not going to rip out my wings are you..?” he asked hearing horror story about that when he was very young.

“I need to find my friend …”

"Friend?" he asked in surprise. Layto read a lot about fairies and heard a lot about them but he never heared that they had friends. "And what kind of friend would that be?" he asked but imediatly he though of a better deal. Just when he was about to talk again the boy spoke.

"Why would I want them ... They have no use for me but you ..." he said hissing the last word lifting the boys chin forcing him to look in his golden eyes. "It's you that I want" he said liking his lips.

"Now ... if i help you find this ...friend ... would you stay by my side?" he asked touching the boys neck with one of his fingers.

He didn’t know if he should tell him about meko his pet/friend “ he my pet.. meko.. he would not be much use to you..” he was happy to know the man was not going to rip out his wings and sell them. He was supised the men was abil to move his small chin with out hurting him . his golden eyes were really all he could see.

“I don’t need your help and fairy don’t do well in captive but I do owe you wishes how many do I have to give you?” He wasn’t sure what the rule was he was sure he could look it up .

• 2 weeks later...

"For the moment lets get out of this room into a more private one shall we?" said while snapping his fingers and they ended in a different room. This one was a normal room from the place. It was Layto's room and he wanted to have some alone time with that little fairy.

"Now ... stand up" he said sharply letting off his jacket. He hated when he had to weare thous usless clothes. Untying his shirt he turned to the boy. "Sit on the bed" he added in the same sharp voice.

Row glared at the man once the room chang he looked around there were window here but they were sealed he could feel them he stood up and used his clear wings to sit on the pillow of the bed . “ and what would is your 1st wish..?” he said hoping to the goodness it ws only 3

"I wish for you" he said loud and clearly getting near the boy, on the bed, watering his lips. "Can you fulfill that wish?" he asked nicely, not wanting to use force on him from the first time. Even if he was crazy, ferocious, and all sort of thinks, first he would try the nice way. If that wasn't working, then he would have turned to his bad side.

"What do you say little fairy? Can you satisfy me?" he grinned looking the boy in the eyes, speaking in a low seductively voice.

“wish for me…?” he asked as his body grow with out his consent h become his human size but he really didn’t under stand what he wanted “ Satisfy you?” he asked looking at the man you should make your wishes more clear I don’t understand some human words..”

"Urg" said Layto rolling his eyes sighing. "How dumb are you fayries?" he said getting up walking around the room masaging his forehead. He could feel how a head ecke would take over.

"Forget it .... I will think about my wishes .... until then ... let's start find you damn pet" he growled heading towards the door.

Rowlyn notice the man was cleary upset “ I just need you to be clear with me ..” he said as he took layto hands “ or uses your power to show me what you want..” his eyes light up Meko yes he should be near by and don’t worry I can’t leave your side… even if I wanted to.

"I said forget it .... I will show you next time" he said in a sigh looking at the other's hand holding his. Pulling his hand away he turned and looked at the boy.

"Do you have any sort of connection with that pet of yours? When was the last time that you saw him?" he asked keeping his hands to his pockets, waiting for the boy to answer. "Come on boy ... I don't have all day free. I have other business that need to attend" he added.

Row nodded “ yes of course this will not take long at all .. we need to go to the closest flower garden and all I have to do is whistle and he will come right to me.

He said with a soft smile holding his hand” what kind of business do you have .. “ he rolled his eyes for someone so powerful are you still tied up in human work..” he sighed shirnking down to get on the man shoulder flapping his wings enjoying the sun.

"Even if I have magic, there some stuff that it is better to do it in person" he said in a low voice heading outside the castle sighing. The little one was gonna make his hair turn gray. He was to bold to even know what was out there and how selfish people were, or ignorant.

"Give me your hand" , he said keeping his hand in air, waiting for the boy to do as he was told. "It would be easier to get where you want if we use magic transportation" he added rolling his eyes sighing.

Since rowlyn was small he just hoped down on his hand “ all right.. “ he said “you must be something for the people to give me to you.. are they okay.. it was my job to keep them safe..” he said.. he was sad that they truned on him . he waited to be taken to the flower garden to find his friend.

"You shouldn't worry for thous worthless creatures. They sold you out for theyr own good" he said smirking at the thought how humans could sell out their protector. Holding the boy's hand the focus on the picture in the boys mind. Yep, he could enter in someones mind and see pictures. He mumbled a few words in a different language and soon the wind started to flow angrilly around them. With a small flinch of light they teleported in the needed place. Once there he let go the boy's hand breathing deep.

"Now go and search for you pet so that we can go back home" he said starting to look around the garden admiring the view. He remembered when he was a practicant and knew a fairy which he founded beatiful. Layla. She was the most beautiful creature he ever saw and he felt in love with her but she betraied him. Even if she was a fairy, she sold him out to the royal guards when the magic was forbiden in the country. Back then she was looking like a human girl, but she showed her real self to him in a garden same like this one. So long time has past since then and he could still hear her voice and the guards cornering him.

Row sighed “ am sure they didn’t have much of a chocies .. he didn’t say anything more he knew now he had a new home at lest the man was being nice and let him find his friend . He could feel something the man was reading his mind ? a human with such power he wonder that if he reached his peek of power If he be any mach to the sorcerer .

He even didn’t know the language the man was speaking soon he curled up in the man handas the wind started to swirl around them once the wind stoped he flew around and started to whistle for his friend trying not think about the scent of the fairy Layla in witch he shared blood with. He heard a small growl as a sliver box with horns came up to him . he changed sized and hugged his friend who slid in his shirt “ he can’t chang size well not yet..” he said looking at Layto seeing the pain in his eyes “ i.. what happen ..” he asked wondering If he was the human of course in her vison she was the victom.

Hearing the boys voice, he turned his head to see him with his little pet near him. Good, he found him, now we can go the hell out of this cursed place, he was thinking looking around. He hated this stupid garden. He should have burned it when he had the chance, but something was still holding him back from hurting the flowers, the animals, everything. Sighing he went to the boy.

"Are you done?" he said, not wanting to stay one more minute in the place where his heart was throne apart by his beloved one. That's why he hated hope and love. They were pointless. Someday, one would betray the other. It was inevitable.

His pet hop on his shoulder Rowlyn smiled thinking about shirnking down but he felt like he stoped himself seeing the pain in the mans eyes he could almost feel the man broken hart. He took his hand and nodded “ yes I found Meko thank you so much for letting me find my friend.. “ he said holding on to the man hand as he give him a small kiss on the cheek “lets go home. master..” he had never called anyone that but wanted to try to find ways to make him happy

When the boy kissed him on the check he freezed for a second and looked at him. It was strange but something flinched inside him. Something that he thought it was long gone, or dead inside it. Layto shook his head to clear his mind of unnecessary thoughts and teleported themselves back in the castle.

"Guards .... Take the boy and his pet to his chamber" he said shaking his hand in the air, then turning towards his room. He needed to find out what happened back then and what was the connection between the magic world and the king. Even if that was past , the present didn't seemed that brilliant either. Magic creatures were sell or killed by the guards or even humans and that wasn't ok. Magic was something good. Even if sometime there were bad guys. Like him. But they weren't always bad. They turned to the dark side and became evil.

Rowlyn walked in and was taken by guards he shivered did the kiss upset him that much . he laid down on the bed and waited he knew most Magic creatures were in my hiding tit all started with a bad king who didn’t understand Magic he petted meko the fox demon would be able to change size for at lest five human years. He waited for Layto to come back. “ he a odd man isn’t he..?