Super Lovers anime

Arrancar Rayflo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- Thanks~ And, I'm glad I was able to make things a bit clearer. ^^b

Though, everything I've said is mostly speculation. Hopefully the author clears some things up in the later

chapters.

That woman is very intriguing too. Sadly, since that "arc" is over, the possibility of exposing more of that part of

Haru's life seems pretty slim. (I personally would also like to see more from that...guess the author likes to keep

it vague and open for interpretation.

---------------------

and Rubota - Ah yes, we can definitely tell something's up~ I'll do the best I can! :D

Sadly no further material can support this. ; w ;

The twins' are side characters that get a little bit more screen time than most characters. They're also there for plot devise purposes and act as character support (well, some people to show "support"/the "it's fine" factor with regards to Haru and Ren's relationship.

If we focus on Aki, we can say for sure that he has a brother complex as well. He reacted strongly about Ren being part of the family, at first, and he was scared that Ren will steal their (the twins') brother away. At this point, I actually thought Aki had some feelings for Haru, and that he just didn't get to do anything about it (and later on accepts his loss to the youngest). The part about his jealousy towards the girl actually opened up my way of thinking. I thought he simply shifted his feelings from Haru to Shima, but then the possibility that he simply wanted no one unjustifiably close tho his brothers is also acceptable.

And, I'm actually vouching for the second part. I think Aki is quite aggressive towards anyone sticking to close this his brothers. Also, he just knows that kid is trouble. Asking someone to go with them in the middle of the night is pretty suspicious and selfishly rude (unless it was an emergency, but in his case, it wasn't). They did point out they're bad with women... XD

Since the twins are minor characters, not a lot of info is given to us. While we are free to ship the twins, there is no hints anything deeper than that so far. All we can do is speculate and wait for more hints to pop up. ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AudinoLollipop

• Kujaku

• unlove

• Choree

Thank you for answering

and
!

Also, that makes a lot of sense.

I really hope they will give us some hints in the anime. My mind will be naughty regardless, tho, haha. But yeah, the fact that Aki is aggressive towards anyone close to his brothers makes a lot of sense. That makes me think about what made him react that way and if "that woman" has anything to do with it.

Episode 9's out!

Still can't believe there's only 10 episodes, and that they actually caught up. I thought they were doing 1 chapter = 1 episode. I'm not even sure if they skipped of glazed through some things anymore. I guess I'll take a look at the manga afterwards. Also seems like I'm behind 2 chapters...

----------------------------------

- No prob~

We can hope, but with only 1 episode left and that covering Haruka's visit, the possibility of new hints is very very low. We can hope for more in the manga, at least~

I love it, I was like hoping there were more episodes though, I believe it's great how the anime does follow the manga. I can't believe it's almost over but oh well, I'll keep fangirling with the manga and the OVA afterwards.

Oh also, ep 9 got me hyped :D ;3

So episode 10 is out and I can't believe they actually ended at that part.

That ending seemed a bit lacking to me. :/

At least there's an OVA to look forward too~ :D

Oh my!

The second season has been confirmed! Yessss! I cannot wait! It's scheduled to air in January 2017, tho. T_T

Damn, the ending did lack a bit, and I honestly want to watch more, but overall I really liked the anime. I will definitely want to watch the next season, and I'm still debating about the manga. It will ruin me waiting for the next chapters. T_T

Btw, there is a scene after the ending, saying just in case. :D

- - - Updated - - -

, there are only 10. :D

Rebel Heart - Yeah, there's only 10...

-------------

- Oh my gosh! There's a season two?! That's cool! :D

Yeah, I saw the scene after the ED played. It's exactly why I think it was lacking. It felt more dramatic/emotional in the manga. Actually,

The scene when Haru was apologizing to Ren about the "loving your parents" thing felt more satisfying in the manga. Then again, it might just be me *shrugs*

On another note, it's pretty sad that Robuta doesn't seem to be around anymore...

Hm, if you feel satisfied with the last episode and aren't that hungry for more, then don't read the manga yet.

BUT if you really can't wait (I mean, there's a whole season between the new season and where we left off), then go right ahead. I actually caught up with the manga earlier and was surprised with the development.

, yup, yup, season two incoming! Yaaaay!

My only problem with the manga is that it is ongoing, but what you said makes me wanna read it. But waiting for the next chapters, man, I really don't have the patience. T_T

Fck, I just noticed Robuta isn't around anymore. :|

- That's true, but it updates monthly (?) so I'm not too bothered with waiting

(unlike with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi manga with all the drama happening after it got licensed. Let's just say that we'll never know when it'll be updated again. I know a team picked it up, but I don't really know when an updates comes up. Waiting for a new chapter is torture)

I guess you'll just have to give in~

Maybe you can read it from the very start and see how it feels compared to the anime. *nods solemnly*

Yeah, I was surprised that Robuta's not here anymore. I remember seeing her active in the games and introductions thread, but she just disappeared... O.o I kind of wonder what happened.

i watched season 1 and i really like that. at first i got confused by harrus character...but in last episodes it got clear. sorry for my poor English!!

. That's a good point. I might do that later, maybe. As for now I'm focusing on anime, there are some I wanted to watch since a long time ago.

Oh, and I still have a manga to catch up. Ugh, I don't like ongoing stuff. T_T

That's curious indeed. Hope everything's fine. :(

I haven't read the manga/novel/whatever this anime got, but I am pretty sure Ren Ren's finna be a young man soon! I mean, look at him now, he's maturing like a fine wine... or milk...

S2 has been confirmed and it's not long until 2017... still, I can't wait. >.

• 2 weeks later...

Are they going to make a season 2??

and
it is true that that the season 1 was more like an intro, as the "real" story hasn't begun ... Let's carry on our discussion when season 2 comes :D

Signed Robuta. Thanks for missing me guys *big hugs*

- Yup~ After Kujaku mentioned it, I saw a forum post about it here somewhere in the Yaoi News corner~

Glad to see you back! And, I'll be glad to continue our discussions when season 2 comes out~ (maybe when the OVA comes out too!)

Well, kind of... if maintaining their dating status is the "real story". I haven't caught up with the recent chapter -- maybe 1 or 2 chapters behind. But yeah, I'm a bit rattled with what's currently going on with the manga. I mean, I know it should be fine now that they're officially together, but like Kurosaki, I can't remove the image of Ren being some sort of "innocent fairy", so I'm still quite uncomfortable with some things.

I'm just glad that Haru's actually showing some restraint and making it clear he won't go all the way with Ren until he's older. But Ren's pushy about the topic and it's becoming more and more awkward, really. I hope I'm not the only one feeling uneasy about this.

I actually haven't seen the latest episode -_-. I need to catch up ! And i'll also re read the manga while waiting for season 2, maybe i'll be able to grasp more the situation ?

Naaah, you aren't the only one to feel awkward about it

. But I also feel that cos Ren is already a teenager (he is.... right ?), he might have some backthoughts about their relationship and probably wants to carry it to the next stage. In that case, this awkwardness is actually quite accurate in real life :) . But...let's face it, we all know the actual issue here was the fact that this relationship is a messed up one to begin with. But we still love them lol.

- I really should reread the manga too. Maybe when vacation comes...

Ugh that's so true (with the relationship being messed up). Then again, I think he's hurrying it up because of his new found sexual desires/ideas about anything sexual (you'll see when you catch up; I'm trying my best not to spoil >.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can i ask you what is the latest published chapter of the manga? (I finished ch.29 too long ago)

Also are there more people who ship Takamura-sensei x Natsuo?

I actually haven't seen the latest episode -_-. I need to catch up ! And i'll also re read the manga while waiting for season 2, maybe i'll be able to grasp more the situation ?

Naaah, you aren't the only one to feel awkward about it

. But I also feel that cos Ren is already a teenager (he is.... right ?), he might have some backthoughts about their relationship and probably wants to carry it to the next stage. In that case, this awkwardness is actually quite accurate in real life :) . But...let's face it, we all know the actual issue here was the fact that this relationship is a messed up one to begin with. But we still love them lol.

OMG Season 2?! I can't wait :Red_fox: