Dog in the Red Light District (private gin x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

Plot: a dog was abandoned in a alley way next to a brothel. Of course no one there can have a pet but when he suddenly wakes up one day nearly human, now he's a little more useful. (I Don't know why I made it this way but think of it like some kind of dog fairy grants his wish to be human in search for a better life.) As a price, he can't seem to get rid of his fangs, ears, or tail. They are what basically remind him, he was a dog and always will be.

Being male, it is tough to live in a brothel and actually make money but he does have longer hair simply as a preference and tries to get customers of his own. It's hard because the men that go are looking to fondle some big breasts not balls. Of course, one (Or two, depends on you) man walks in and finds the dog more attractive then the females and buys him out of the brothel and takes him home to be his personal dog. Chains him up, has sex with him the way he wanted in the brothel, but really torments and forces the now human-like animal into his games of sex and fun.

[/hr]

Lgzxr5u.jpg

50___Meu_Avatar__

Name: Aoba (No last name just a short name given by the girls at the brothel that took a liking to him.)

Species: Dog/human

Personality: Aoba tries to behave and do as the girls do by exposing himself for the use of men, of course, he tends to not get many customers in a place where the men are looking for girls. He is rather on the quiet side but pushed, he can be more on the violent side. He still has the instinct of a wild dog even though he wants to be loved and owned. Aoba will try to do as he is told but hasn't been taught any serious manners so he may be defiant and refuse.

[/hr]

Even after all these years spent in this brothel, a dog's nose could never get use to thick perfumes and suffocating colones from all the rich men searching for that wild escape from their overbearing and even more suffocating wives and jobs that suck the life right out of them. Aoba's nose was no exception. He may look mostly human, but there were still so many areas where he was still such a canine. The dog was still wandering about the lobby, a huge room that looked like a hotel lobby with a red and gold fabric decor. It as lit with dimmed lights and colored with tall flowers and vines around the entrance wall. Woman with all color skin and hair, dressed in provocative dresses and thick makeup. They walked around picking up the men that entered, drawing them upstairs into personalized yet, tacky extravagance for a night of fun.

The only male actually dressed in female blue jeans and a fairly large shirt, clearly not looking for a woman, was wandering about drawing closer to different men who seemed to walk away from him. He had longer blue hair that seemed to have these large sections that stuck straight back. Those tuffs of blue triangles were in fact his ears. Having ears like that of a husky that were the color of his hair, they were able to hide with little difficulty. Of course, that wasn't the only dog-like factor. He had a tail much like a foxes, big, bushy and duel colored of blue to white tip like a marker shading down and losing its ink until it colored with nothing but white.

"Aoba," a female voice called. She was a larger, heavy set woman that liked to dress as if she were some rich beauty out of the 80s or something. The fur scarf she wore was threatening to say the least, at least it was to the blue-haired boy she called. He hurried over to her as she smoked in a very out-dated and distasteful way, breathing the smoke around the boy as if he needed some kind of smoke protection. IT hurt to breathe around her.

The woman simply raised her pipe and bowed her head so Aoba turned and looked where she seemed to be gesturing. "I Have not seen him around here before, try and see if you can draw him to your room." Aoba's ears that had perked to the sound of his name, dropped back again and he stared at her before looking back again. "Get, you have to make some money while your here!" She barked and gave him a gentle kick to start moving forward. He looked back at her and she simply smiled and raised the pipe to give him a good luck.

"Can I show you a fun night?" He enticed in a voice that put the man into a trance. He nodded without even looking at the boy who took his hand and strode up the stairs. His slender hips and long hair was quiet a sight and he did find the tail to be quiet interesting. Somehow, Aoba managed to get the man all the way to the room and as the man began to undo his pants, he took a look at the blue-haired male's face and withdrew slightly. He withheld his judgement of course until it was confirmed that Aoba really was a male. The man didn't even take the time to fix his pants completely before he was out the door and seeking the owner. Aoba fixed himself again and slowly returned to the lobby knowing he'd done wrong. Of course, before the man complained, a woman in a stunning black dress pulled him into her room giving a quick wink to Aoba who was quite happy to see the help.

Not wanting to return downstairs, Aoba sat against the railing, allowing his fluffy tail to slip through the bars and hang from the second floor. He pulled his knees to his chest to not be too much in the way as the dog curled up hoping the night would end and he could return to bed. This was no place for a male no matter how pretty the girls made him or how he was raised.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• gin

[table=class: full-grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]2hhk6k1.png[/td]

[td]Ryūsaki

Sazanami (29)

Outgoing and adventure-seeking,

Sazanami happens to enjoy smelling

the morning due and watching the

sunrise despite the fact that he had

no sense of direction.

In the face of having a harmless

persona lies one of the cruelest

person in a search of satisfaction.

Ryūsaki's strangely insensitive and

had no decency of empathy. He

enjoys the frustration and

helplessness of others to the point

of considering it as his hobby.

Sazanami is a free-lance writer who

often helps his other siblings

managed their company. He's residing

at an old Japanese Mansion from the

outskirts of the town.

• ESTP "The Enterpreneur"
  • AB +
  • November 11 | Scorpio

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

263cuwl.gif

[table=class: full-grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

ʀɪᴠᴜʟᴇᴛs ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴀsᴄᴀᴅɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɢʜs

ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ

ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʜᴇʟᴅ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ

ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʙᴊᴜɢᴀᴛᴇᴅ

ᴡɪᴛʜ sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs.

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ sᴏᴜʟ.

ᴛᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢɴᴇss

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

歌舞伎町 (Kabukichō) is the red light district of Japan, full of people loitering, seeking pleasure and entertainment amidst the irresistible neon lights inviting them for a full night of fun. Ryūsaki on the other hand arrived at the place on a different matter. Despite on his late twenties, the man was lost in the sea of people and happened to stumble at such place. Being directionally challenge, Ryūsaki ended up with nothing but following the throng of people.

If that wouldn't be worse, his Yukata was almost in its tattered state judging from the hours he kept on loitering all over the place. With a wrenching noise coming from the pits of his stomach, Ryūsaki was in for a storm of bad luck. With a knowing sigh, he grabbed his wallet while his eyes surveyed the place for a possible vending machine. Noticing one that stood proudly beside a seemingly hostess shop, he immediately pushed the button for an oolong tea.

The male in a yukata wanted to eat more to satisfy his famished state but the contradicting thought that it might be unsanitary eating outside failed him to do so. Ryūsaki only eats at his home where he can see the cook or prepare the food by himself, he held no trust with the food establishments outside.

Sipping his tea calmly his line of gaze immediately noticed a blue lump of fur dangling from the second floor of the establishment. For a decoration, it was a bizarre design in contrast of the paper lamps neatly lined atop the store's ceiling.

Curious, Ryūsaki pulled the fur quite roughly to further inspect the seemingly odd design out. Instead he heard a yelp from the second stairs, on a reflex, he step back to see the source of it. Craning his head towards the second floor, he saw a man, strikingly blue in disparity of the red theme going on inside the establishment.

"Oh I'm sorry."
he apologized halfheartedly as he scrutinized the male from his position. Was that a dog ears? Ryūsaki mused knowing that people in these line of work wear costumes to entertain guests.

Ruffling his ashen hair, he stared at the blue boy with an interest unknown to the latter.

Aoba was wallowing about his uselessness. This dog couldn't get any customers except for the singles with slight curiosity that had no idea how to hold a man anyway and would end with them getting off but only to return for the women instead. The men he did managed to bring in would always end in Aoba being out of commission for a few days even if he tries to prepare himself... though he found that to be rather hard to do.

While his mind was preoccupied, there was a sudden pain that shot through him coming from one of his greatest weak spots, his tail. Aoba let out a yelp and moved to get away. Luckily, whatever grabbed him had let go, so the canine could get to his feet and look down where he saw a man with almost pure white hair. Aoba's ears had come right up again as his focus was now completely on the male who, from the years the boy had been here and the number of different types of men, didn't seem to fit in. He looked a lot rougher then anyone else.

Their stare, gold eyes staring into red ones and vise versa, held for a long while. The dog heard his name being whispered and his ears shifted back a bit trying to listen as another female co-worker whispered for him to go for it. Aoba realized what he needed to do and quickly moved down the stairs again to stand closer to the man. His mind racked through trying to remember some of the phrases he'd been taught and tried to lure the stranger to his room.

"Do you like my tail? It's not the only thing that's soft about me. Want to give me a try?" He tempted with a gentle smile and held out his hand hoping to take this stranger's.

Despite the agitation that was ticking like a bomb in his head due to the way they're conversing with is utterly disgusting in Ryūsaki's eyes. He held his emotions well by smiling calmly at the boy who was staring at him, more like observing if he's a potential client.

He needed his wits done and organized or else this brat would definitely ran through the hills much to a waste of time. Nevertheless, he could observe from the boy that he was quite interested with him judging from the unconscious wagging of his customized tail. Ryūsaki couldn't help but wonder how the mechanism worked so well, mirroring the blue-haired boy's reaction.

"Sounds like a plan."
He stated with calm as he glance at the entry way of the brothel.

His face contorted with disgust as how the place could be infested with lots of bacteria--more or less sexually transmitted disease. Of course, Ryūsaki had little to none motivation of fucking the boy immediately knowing the he might have diseases in him, he's not that inept to thrust his member into some slut hole.

For a person with his set of morals, a question regarding gender and age has never been a problem for someone like Ryūsaki. In terms of inflicting something at someone, it just doesn't even matter at all. Surely his way of thinking is more far-fetched and brazen, the guy just couldn't help himself add another potential delicacy on his display list.

Judging from the latter's appearance, he'd definitely be the type that's going to be interesting to mold things up.

"Why don't you descend the stairs and introduce yourself to me properly."
Rhetorical it might be, Ryūsaki expected the boy to be complacent towards his request, wrong, it's an order.

Aoba jumped realizing how rude he was being. Though his golden eyes began to sparkle in happiness. This was the first time someone wanted to know who he was. It was strange to ask before doing anything but those that did ask for names were typically regulars so even the slight hope that Aoba might get a regular, lit his heart a little and his smile became genuine and more gentle. The dog quickly rushed down the stairs to see the man face to face. He was taller... figures.... That still didn't matter much.

Aoba's tail was really wagging now and his ears were standing straight up. "My name is Aoba, Nice to meet you!!" He had a very childish look about him now with his smile and wagging tail. "Would you like to come up to my room?" Aoba didn't really give the stranger a chance to answer before taking his hand and drawing him up the stairs. It was easy to tell that he found this place very tacky and gross.

"We haven't been open long and the rooms get cleaned every day and the lobby is cleaned once a month.... The only problem is dust because we don't have too much time for that. We do dust once every 3 or 4 months though...." Aoba was really hoping this would put the strange white-haired male at ease. At the top of the stairs, the dog boy took an instant right and walked right past where he had been sulking and went to the far wall before taking a left. He lead the male all the way to the last door on the right and opened it clearly none of the doors had locks on them. He did put a sign on the knob before having the stranger enter ahead of him so he could close the door.

Aoba watched as the male took in his surroundings. This was the cleanest room in the brothel... it just showed how much time the pup had on his hands. It was well dusted, well kept, and plain. There weren't any extra decorations and nothing but a bed, a desk with a single hair brush on it with a mirror, and a large dresser with all of his clothes. It was all the strange boy owned. The least popular had the cleanest rooms because there was nothing else to do and the most popular had the dirtiest because they had no time to do any cleaning. Aoba had begun sneaking into the top three girls' rooms to help tidy up while they slept but there was only so much he could do.

The best part about Aoba's room, in his opinion, was the smell. It smelled of fresh air and baked goods since his window opened up to a more open area on the side where they had a bakery right next door. They gave lots of goods to Aoba and the other girls in the brothel. "Would you like to have a fun night?" He was once again talking in the way he'd been taught to try and draw men in.

The boy quickly stripped down and sat on the bed exposing his back and he pulled his tail around and placed it over his lap as he glanced back towards the customer. "Please take me how you like..." Aoba was nervous that he was going to get hurt but the thought of having a regular was still helping him through this.

Aoba's name then registered at Ryūsaki's head despite the notion that he didn't like the way the boy manhandled him, leaving him with no choice but to enter the establishment. The white haired man just nodded giving no intention to introduce himself to the latter. He could've shove and punch the boy for deciding on his own but there were lot's of people walking inside the brothel. The idea that he'd cause trouble in an unknown area was put into hold. Ryūsaki would punish the guy later, some time around. Aoba's free-spirited personality doesn't appeal with the likes of Ryūsaki.

He needed the Aoba guy to be subservient enough to bid with his liking. He couldn't care less if the rooms were clean as what Aoba said, he just didn't like the idea of entering the premises of something as dirty as a brothel. His eyes trailed at the plain window and a door with no luck, clearly the idea of ruining Aoba in a place with no safety locks isn't the safest. Much more that the walls are thin enough you could hear distant sounds of pleasure.

Everything he thought momentarily stop as the blue-haired boy strip his clothes like a merchandise that he was. His eyes never left a spot go unnoticed. Aoba had a smooth and delicate skin like of a woman. Clearly taken care well of knowing the line of work he was doing. Still, Ryūsaki had no plans of fucking the guy. He didn't even had a hard-on since vanilla doesn't really sensually turn him on in a devious kind of way.

The room had a sweet smell which he kind of approves as he stared outside the window locating the source of it; a bakery.

"Please take me how you like..."

Ryusaki never replied at Aoba's invitation since he's trying to picture what he's going to do. True, he finds the boy a precious merchandise yet he really didn't want to make advances at him not in such a public place where he could get arrested so easily. He needed Aoba in his house, in his territory where no one would dare disturb them.

"Ahm, Aoba-kun. I really don't mean to offend you but I'm kind of needed in some place and I was just lost in this area. I just needed a decent conversation when I invited you downstairs."
It was half truth and half a lie but Ryūsaki managed to have a calm exterior despite all the hidden intentions he'd wanted from the boy.

The light touch of his fingers made him lean closer to the blue haired boy as his breath fanned closer to Aoba's neck. "I'd give you my calling card. There's an address in there. I heard brothels like this do some kind of home service. I pay well."
Ryūsaki' said as he nipped the boys neck playfully, holding a promise that he's going to be the best of his client.

Realizing how terrible his mistake was, Aoba get extremely flustered and he felt terrible for wasting his time. "I-I'm sorry!! I'll get dressed!!!" The pup moved to get off the bed but was blocked by the stranger who advanced on him and leaned in to whisper against his neck and ask about the home services. Sure they did those but they were dangerous and only certain girls would ever do them... There was no way "Mother" would allow it.

"Mother" what the girls and Aoba called the woman that ran the place. She liked to be called that since she considered each other these girls her daughters.

Anyway, the boy was really hesitant and jumped slightly as his neck was nipped. Aoba hesitated at first but held out his hand for the calling card. This stranger said he'd pay well... of course that is what Aoba needed. He needed to bring in money since he felt like a freeloader. "You don't have to pay for today... Sorry for causing you so much trouble..." The boy took the card and held onto it. There was one problem he didn't address... this kid couldn't read.... He'd only been human for a few years and before that he was a stray dog.... Living in the red light district only made things worse for the kid.

"When do you want me to come? To your house I mean!" He awkwardly asked looking down at the card now. He frowned a bit realizing that he couldn't read it... Oh well, he'd leave this place and get help from someone who could read and knew the area. Some of the girls here could probably read it but even fewer could tell him where it was since most don't leave the red light district.

All Aoba could do was hope the stranger would keep his word and pay the boy lots of money for the services. At least the white-haired male seemed interested in Aoba which was more then any of his other clients. The dog was on all fours on the bed with his tail wagging, ears perked up as he looked at the stranger and said, "I'll be there!"

Judging from how the boy retreat slightly at his touch, Ryūsaki concluded that Aoba might not be used to entertaining the lustful advances of the guests. Despite all the innocence, the white haired male would certainly do inspections and tests for it's better be careful than be reckless, he surmised.

"You can come whenever you're ready, my house isn't going somewhere."
He joked emptily his eyes piercing right through Aoba's clothes, still embedding what he saw the moment the boy strip naked earlier.

Surely Aoba's got the look of ignorance in him, he's easily to be manipulated and easily to be fooled. The perfect prey for someone like Ryūsaki who's interest goes deeper towards human interests. True to his words, Ryūsaki bid farewell as he gave Aoba a slight kiss on his cheek as a parting gift.

He'd play the angel-card just to get his wicked way towards Aoba. Even though he didn't gave any specific day as to when the blue-haired boy should come, Ryūsaki wished and desired that it should be sooner than later.

"I'll be waiting, Aoba-kun,"
he said calmly as he descended down the flight of wooden stairs.

Stepping out from the brothel, he managed to fish out from his pocket his mobile device and dialed his household number. He couldn't afford to get lost again, he had lot's of work piled up. As he waited for the car to pick him up, he started strolling again, remembering the image of a familiar brothel with beautiful red paper lamps and a blue-haired boy with a strange sharp ears and tail with a docility close to some domestic dog.

Aoba could just as easily be ready today, though, it didn't seem as though this stranger wanted him tonight. Fine, the pup would just have to show up tomorrow and hope for the best. "Then I'll come tomorrow!!! I'll try to sn-..... I'll be able to leave a while after the sun goes down..." He couldn't out right admit that he wasn't allowed to do house calls but that didn't even matter right now. Aoba tried to keep it hidden while at the same time he was too excited to really be cautious.

Aoba smiled, ready to finally pull his own weight around here. He jumped a bit when he was suddenly kissed on the cheek but didn't pull away or in any way act rude. The pup's tail just wagged on as he watched as that strange man stepped out of the room and eventually left the Brothel. Of course, for the rest of the night, Aoba stayed in his room on his bed and just stared at the card that had been given to him. That card was now precious, a ticket to something better... at least, so he thought. To him, it was a door to something greater... well, not greater just the ability to help the brothel that helped him... though, this man might actually want to love Aoba... doubtful but it was a dream.

[/hr]

The following day, Aoba barely slept a wink but kept trying so he wouldn't fall asleep on his first house call. When the brothel finally opened for business that night, Aoba wandered about the lobby to show that he was there, drawing attention so no one would worry about him, but when the attention vanished and it was just busy, Aoba slipped out the door in the crowd and hurried off, the small card tucked neatly in his pocket.

The boy had no idea where he was going but turned right and made his way against the incoming crowd in hopes to at least get out of the red light district. After several minutes of his quick-paced walking, Aoba found the gate between the red light and the rest of the world. He smiled and left as quickly as he could. The outside world really was a strange place. It wasn't lit the same, actually it was quite a bit darker, only having some street lights here and there. The air was so much cleaner and thinner it seemed that it was making the dog a little light-headed. Still, he had to make it to the location on the card he couldn't read.

Aoba wandered around and around down all kinds of strange streets. He was standing around just outside a police station trying to think about where to go next when an officer came out and asked what he was doing. Of course Aoba looked sketchy but he just held up the card and explained that he was trying to get to the location. The officers found him strange smelling like perfume and everything and wondered why he was going there. "There is someone there I'm suppose to meet up with... He gave me this card and asked for me to come but I can't read it and don't know where I'm going," He explained.

Thankfully, the officers were understanding and drew him a nice map where Aoba was able to follow it down many more streets until he finally found the place. Of course, they did find his tail and ears strange but shrugged it off thinking they'd certainly seen weirder. It was almost 3 hours after sun set and the dog finally showed up and knocked on the door. He found the place to be quite large and intimidating but it didn't reek like the brothel did which was nice.

After the driver returned him back to his premises, he ordered it to ran an errand for him which was not rare judging that Ryūsaki wasn't the type who usually goes outside his house. Be it if he received awards from his literary creations, Ryūsaki, not once, did appear on stage to receive his award. It turns out that he did want his face to be kept in anonymity which was such a mystery to his avid readers and fans. The white haired man was a popular novelist most notable for horror and hair-raising suspense kind of works.

As to what inspires him the most---well let's just say, it's the sheer thrill of an experience.

Humans, he never seemed to love nor hate them yet kept a subtle interests be it their daily routine or something close to importance. He was always the odd one from his siblings; the boy who shares the same smell yet doesn't even tries to blend in. He was a ghost both to his family and his work. Everything that kept pointing towards his direction would seemingly divert into some other place. Not that he had weak appearance coz' the guy had a striking white hair and a pair of ruby red eyes which was strange for a normal person. Ryūsaki Sazanami was just an expert at keeping things in stability---into normalcy. An attribute which is kind of scary the moment you set your eyes and observed what the plainness is all about.

Ryūsaki started his normal days in the mansion with him continuing his articles and novels. Sipping the usual afternoon tea and listening to his favorite drama on the radio. Lastly, immersing himself in reading hordes of books with no particular selection at all. For someone who might observe him from the outside, he's seemingly normal, a typical person who divulges himself with his own hobbies and interests. The moment you've thought of this, then that's the time you're entrapped at the vast lies Ryūsaki was spinning. He himself knew that he wasn't close to normal. Normal wasn't used to describe a being such as him. His eyes glimmered with unusual excitement as he heard the distant sound of his doorbell, quite anticipating the sudden excitement presented in his life.

"Now then, let's see how you play this one, Aoba-kun,"
He graciously picked himself up, walked calmly towards the door while whistling an unfamiliar foreign song. His eyes enjoying the sight of the cherry blossom cascading in his garden.

Sazanami household was a large Japanese mansion that was built for family guests but as the passing of time handed to the youngest son which was Ryūsaki for reasons unknown. The only resident in the mansion then opened the old wooden door as he peeked at his very young guest who looked halfway excited and nervous.

"My, my, you kept your promise well, Aoba-kun."
He nodded in apprehension as he ushered the blue haired boy inside his place.

"You've arrived at a right time. Come follow me, let's have a tea."
With no room for discussion he decided to grab the young man's arm, more like yank it quite harshly as the both of them walked at the wooden floorboards, away from the gate---away from reality.

Aoba was waiting with nervous anticipation as he stood waiting for the door to be opened. The dog's ears perked up to the sound of the whistling. It grew closer and closer until he could hear it just beyond the door. It stopped as the door opened, creaking only slightly due to its age. Aoba pulled his ears back once again. He planned to apologize for just how late he was since it took him nearly 3 hours just to get here, but then the stranger said he had arrived at a good time, so Aoba just kept his mouth shut.

Aoba wasn't sure what was about to happen and began having second thoughts. Of course, those thoughts were quick, short lived, temporary notions that were quickly over whelmed and run out of his head as the dog found himself being yanked forward and forced to follow the strange man. He seemed different than he did the night before, more bold and straight forward about this. The confidence must come from the fact that he is at home.

Creaking floorboards and the sound of boots stamping against them caused Aoba's ears to perk up again and he looked down. He hadn't had the chance to remove his shoes and, thought the floor was nice, it was old and did creak. "Please, you're hurting me," Aoba pleaded as his arm was still being gripped tightly and yanked forward. The dog nearly lost his balance only causing more pain to his pulled wrist.

"You don't have to pull me. I planned on going with you, I won't run away!" This was typically a quiet dog, but he was speaking up a bit now as he glanced back in the direction they had come from, this whole building gave off the vibe that it was going to snatch Aoba right up and never let him leave, never let him see reality again.

It felt like forever until they had reached the room the white-haired male had wanted to come to and Aoba took a seat where he was told so they could enjoy the tea.... Aoba hadn't had any tea before.... a little coffee.... once, but that was different and since then, he had been banned and was never allowed to drink it since.... That says a lot since there wasn't a lot of sugar in it and it had been watered down considerably. Coffee for him was almost like alcohol towards humans... though a bit different. Kind of a cross between a kid with too much sugar and a drunkard.

"Mind if I ask what it is that you'd like from me tonight? I don't know how to do anything but spread my legs for a customer." What was strange was that, unlike most of the other girls, Aoba didn't refer to his clients as his "Masters" at least, that was what the girls called them to their faces or to other clients. To each other, it was always client.

With a smug smile etched in Ryūsaki lips he couldn't really help himself chuckle at the boy's naiveté demeanor. There were hidden rules that were suppose to be followed at all cost and the number one on that list is to never put thy heart on thy sleeve. Aoba should've known better not to follow someone like Ryūsaki even though he started to act like he meant no harm.

"Of course that was rude of me."
His grip loosened when they entered the tea ceremony room. It was clearly laughable how he could lit up fire at Aoba's reactions, he needed to fix that.

Ryūsaki then prepared the confectioneries and the tea. He did it at a comforting phase where you couldn't feel the danger already covered up with the sweetest of smiles. Ryūsaki didn't need to converse with Aoba about the morning weather nor the stock exchange, the two of them just stayed still as the room showcasing the vibrant displays of cherry blossoms at the visible garden. His manor was filled with them and the white haired man's fascination with it is close to obsession.

It made Ryūsaki in good spirits knowing that he didn't have to use brute force in obtaining Aoba, the guy just fell at his trap. Completely seized without realizing he'd soon lose something important.

Freedom.

Ryūsaki nonchalantly sipped his tea, his watchful eyes staring at Aoba as the boy started holding the ceramic. His eyes held a coaxing anticipation like of the villain who'd convince Snow white to bite the apple with the exception that Ryūsaki never said a word.

Luckily for Ryūsaki and unfortunately for Aoba, the tea had a drug to tickle his fancy.

As soon as he managed to give it a sip, Ryūsaki stood from his sitting position and was suddenly behind the blue-haired boy.

The three fingers from his left handlanded a fatal blow at Aoba's nape. It was a technique used by martial artists not to take the body into unconsciousness but to paralysis.

"You're just too trusting, Aoba-kun."
Ryūsaki beamed at the boy laying in the tatami mats as the ceramic dropped its contents beside the male.

"And it would be too anticlimactic to end it with that."
His cold fingertips made its merry way wrapping at Aoba's neck like a vicious thick vine, squeezing Aoba's precious windpipe.
"See isn't this exciting?"
Voice calm, he tightened his grip more waiting for the blue-hair's eyes to consume the emotions he'd been waiting to see.

Fear.

A climax he wanted to see for his very own eyes.

Death.

Aoba was finally released into the room where he was able to walk over and sit down across from the strange male. The dog waited patiently and watched as the other slowly lifted his drink to his lips and sipped from it. Getting how to do it properly, Aoba carefully scooped up the lovely ceramic cup and raised it to his lips. The dog took a fairly large and longer sip than most people before he placed it down again. Of course, the cup never fully reached the table before his hands became useless and dropped the cup to the floor.

The dog soon followed as he dropped, his body temporarily paralyzed. The vicious words of the the other came to him like a snake and Aoba could do nothing but stare up at the male who quickly leaned over him and began pressing down on his windpipe. The dog wanted to beg for him to stop but no words could leave his lips. Aoba couldn't breathe, he couldn't even move. It was like a nightmare that prevented movement and silenced words.

His eyes widened and pupils dilated in fear. The blue-haired male struggled to get free from his paralysis so he could try and get free from this hold. Aoba couldn't take much more. His body was desperate for air and he struggled against the stranger wanting to take a breath of air. As the adrenaline poured into his body, the paralysis was useless and the dog managed to draw his hand up to drag his claws across the other's left cheek.

The moment the was a weakness in the grip, Aoba jolted forward to sink his fangs into the hand that hurt him. It was hard, however, to keep a tight grip as the strange drug in his body began to take effect. Once more, the dog calmed and lost his strength, his jaw loosening and his body falling back. The dog fell onto his back panting heavily and gasping for air. Of course he shouldn't have come here, that was something he knew right from the start. Of course, Aoba was blind and terribly trusting. He liked people and wanted to find himself a human that would take care of him. Now, he was in the worst situation possible. The dog couldn't escape, not like this and he was in the hands of a very dangerous man that had nearly killed him and had also managed to drug him... What was he planning next? Aoba was scared to think about it.

Scenarios like this often came up in some series. A story where the main character always fell in the trap of a malevolent villain. Some people might always get angry as to why the hero fell in the trap so easily. They way they're totally clueless no matter how obvious the trap was or how stupidly trusting they are. At the end of the day, despite heated arguments of reasoning, the blame all goes to the director. If he wanted the hero to suffer, he can; to die, he will.

In Aoba's case, Ryūsaki just happens to be the instigator of the prelude of the boy's tragedy. Well it really depends on the blue-haired boy. Ryūsaki crimson eyes glance at the ground were rivulets of his own blood was dripping, totally clueless of the event that the mutt had the energy to move, bite him even.

"Oro, you still have energy?"
With calming orbs his hands fell behind his loosely wrap clothing and obtained a syringe.

"Can't have you untested, can we?"
He tapped his foot patiently as he grabbed the needle cap with his mouth.

Despite Aoba's bite, Ryūsaki felt no threat as he stared at the boy. It was even amusing how he defended himself with all of the energy left inside him which was closely related to zero. As soon as the jaw loosened up and the body almost landing horizontally to the ground,Ryūsaki managed to grab the blue-hair and slowly inject the syringe in his arms unprofessionally. He knew it will bruise but that's the least of Aoba's concern when he knew what's about to befall at him.

As soon as the latter slip through consciousness, Ryūsaki sat down together with Aoba's body angling it where the boy's head's placed gently on his lap. Ryūsaki's eyes fell into inquisition as his gaze plastered at the twitching ears closely related to the dog. Without hesitation, he grabbed it and tried to remove the headband but to his surprise it wasn't a headband after all. Weird enough, the accessory happens to be attached at Aoba's head like another living part of his body.

"So it's real. Hmmm,"
he muttered unfazed.

Interesting.

While one could potentially learn from the movies and books to learn how to avoid the inevitable trap, Aboa never watched any movies and couldn't read so he was even more stupid than the characters the director created to fall into these ridiculous traps.

Aoba's last attempt at escape or any kind of safety had slipped away with his strength. Even a bite from his sharp fangs wasn't enough to even so much a faze the other. He continued to simply pull out a syringe and grab hold of Aoba as he was beginning to fall over. Even in his fading consciousness and blurred vision, he still managed to catch a glimpse of the needle as it entered his useless arm and injected the contents into his bloodstream. That was the last sight before darkness took over and the pup fell unconscious.

He was gently positioned to be laying down but the stranger then felt the need to pull on his ears. The man could have just moved his hair and seen he didn't have human ears. It would have been a lot more effective then to suddenly attempt ripping off his actual ears. Humans were always so inconsiderate and it seemed that this strange white-haired male was not any different.

Nearly 2 hours had passed before Aoba finally regained consciousness. His head was spinning and the poor thing couldn't seem to think straight. Those golden eyes couldn't even manage to focus properly. Still, with his blurred vision, Aoba could see the stranger looming over him. Movement was ultimately impossible right now so the dog could do nothing but lay there and whimper slightly. His voice quickly disappeared as well though so the small dog couldn't do anything at all but hope to be released or wait for his inevitable demise. What was this stranger ever going to do to him? After what happened already, anything seemed possible.

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple of attempts on Aoba's ears, upon closer inspection he could conclude that the male's tail doesn't happen to be an accessory. If some people had seen this, they could send Aoba immediately to a laboratory or a rundown circus. In Ryūsaki's case, he wasn't up for some profit, he just needed the boy with his very definition of, 'fun' in a sordid kind of way.

He heave the body like it was like a weightless sack as he passed corridors and hallways until he stumbled at the back of the house were the stock house was located. A red brick walled 30 squared feet room with one old door that happens to have a new lock.

Inside the room were heaps of old and dusty furnitures closely akin to some pieces in Showa Era some older and expensive. They were completely packed inside the room as Ryūsaki approached a huge painting of some shipwreck, the male removed the ornament out of the picture and another wooden door appeared. It had descending wooden staircase as Ryūsaki went down the supposed storage room. It was dark and narrow before they finally appeared in a very wide room covered with white walls and gray tiled flooring. It had a queen sized bed as Ryūsaki placed the boy on it. It looks like a fully furnished secret bedroom.

Removing the latter's garments was the easiest as he tossed them on the nearby corner. He didn't need to bound the guy as he wrapped a metal collar around his neck with a thick chain attached into the corner.

"Like the dog you are."
Ryūsaki muttered as he stared at Aoba's naked body, his left hand tweaking the blue-haired male's nipples as his eyes plastered at the latter's tail, truly fascinated with it.

He sat beside the unconscious boy as he patiently waited for him to wake up. He needed him unbound for he like his pray fighting against their non-existent freedom of some sorts. It would certainly be a downer tying an unconscious man without him pleading, the white-haired male thought.

He'd better be awake to witness pain and pleasure altogether.

The small dog hardly reacted to being hoisted up and carried away. In fact, the only time he did react was when his clothes were removed and his ears drew back slightly and tail bushes before relaxing seconds later, and when the stranger played with his nipples. When he was was touched, Aoba's tail shifted slightly and quivered as his whole body seemed to react slightly to it. The blue-haired male ended up relaxing again and continued to sleep for nearly an hour before finally waking to see his situation.

His vision was blurry at first and all he could see was a wave of colors before they focused enough and the pup could look around. Aoba blinked several times before he focused and saw the strange male sitting next to him, looking down. The dog's golden eyes locked onto those red orbs that stared back at him. Fear was slowly building and finally, like a cannon, the blue-haired dog jumped up. Quickly, he took notice of the fact that he wasn't wearing any clothes and tried to grab up whatever sheets or blankets he could. Aoba tried to cover himself a little. While he was use to being exposed for others, it was strange to wake up with someone looking down at his naked body.

The pup placed one of his hands on the cold metal that was clamped around his neck. "W-Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?!" The dog's tail was draped over his hip, covering himself and his ears were drawn back in fear and embarrassment. "P-please, I-I want to go home...." He whimpered and tried to get the collar off. One hand finally drifted to his ears and rubbed them slightly. Aoba only just now noticed the pain that came from this stranger pulling his ears. The pup was so scared of this white-haired male and the mystery of what was going to happen next.

• 2 weeks later...

"You're already home,"
Ryūsaki comforted Aoba as he tried to reach the impending cloth covering him.

The calm might just be a bravado but he really needed Aoba to get his shit together or else he's going to take drastic measures and it would be totally bloody, Ryūsaki thought. His arms reached to the scared pup as he caressed the latter's cheek with his cold hands, seemingly trying to pull an affectionate gesture of some sort.

"Now let's see your tolerance level since the tests hasn't arrived yet."
He smiled as he grabbed some things from the wooden cabinet nearby.

With that said, Ryūsaki immediately grabbed the blue-haired boy pushing him towards the duvet face down as he yanked both of its hands on his back while tying it with a white rope that contrasted his blue hair. Both of his kicking feet were tied at the both ends of the bed, wide apart as Ryūsaki nestled a bit in the center.

His eyes held a different glint of mischief as he showed Aoba what the other things he was holding; an eight inch vibrator and a ring five times bigger than those worn in a finger. With little to none preparation, Ryūsaki scissored his fingers towards the young boy's hole as he brutally slid the device towards the poor man's small hole.

It did just met halfway but Ryūsaki wasn't contented with the set-up as he shoved the huge object mercilessly at the man's hole. It was reddening and has started to tear but Ryūsaki just blissfully smile like the sight itself was amusing at any least.

"Whew, done."
He wiped an invisible sweat on his forehead as he managed to barely squeeze the vertical monster inside Aoba.

He stared at the limp cock and smiled as he slowly inserted the cock ring down to its base. It won't be limp for that long as the male slowly pumped it in downtempo, building some pent up energy and trying to tease the male. His hands expertly working, pacing up and down as he watched the writhing mess of an expression from Aoba.

It won't last long as he slowly turned the vibrator on, he mused as he watched different expressions from the boy laying at his mercy. His index fingers placed gently at Aoba's lips, "Shush love, you're ruining the moment with those pleas." And with that he sealed Aoba's mouth with a ball gag.

A hand under his chin, he nodded in apprehension at his piece of work as the bed made a deep making him loom all over Aoba. Ryūsaki needed him lust and pained crazy as he nipped Aoba's shoulder blades down to biting his nipples repeatedly.

Well, that wasn't the least bit comforting. Aoba didn't see this as his home but at least he now knew the man's intention to keep Aoba for good. Why would he do that? No one wanted to spend so much as one night with the pup, let alone forever... Or was this suppose to just be another temporary home?... what good did it do thinking about these things. After all, Aoba was a stray that no one cared about. Sure all the girls were nice to him but that's because they saw him as a cute puppy. It didn't seem like this man was going to let the blue-haired pup leave.

The pup's ears were pulled all the way back and his tail was between his knees almost to the point of being pulled all the way up. He was terrified. As the other approached, Aoba tried to back away without any success. His hands were so cold and being a dog, Aoba could tell that this man wasn't a kind one.

"T-test? Tolerance level?" What was he talking about? Of course, it didn't take long to find out when Aoba was yanked forward and pinned face down to the bed. He tried to scratch and fight back but his body still felt sluggish and he didn't actually have any claws, in fact, he recently had his nails clipped. Ryusaki seemed to make short work of binding his hands as Aoba felt unable to move them at all after that.

Next came his feet. The pup was bound to the bed with his legs wide apart. Even all of his kicking and struggling didn't seem to make a bit of difference as this stranger brushed it off and restricted his movements. There was nothing more he could do but watch as the white-haired male walked away and got some things before returning. Aoba was familiar with the vibrator and ball gag but he'd never seen such a strange ring before. That wasn't typically used in his line of work... not with it being a house for mostly females.

"P-please don't..." He begged. Of course, that plea fell on deaf ears and the stranger opened up his whole just enough to start forcing the vibrator in... dry and unprepared. Only one word could describe this situation... Painful. Aoba let out a terrible scream and growled viciously as if he wanted to bite the other's throat out. Of course he couldn't and the pain out did everything else.

Once the stranger forced the whole thing in, he acted like it was some hard chore that he just completed. "IT HURTS!!!" He wailed. "Take it out!!!" The dog had been hurt before here but this was too much. A warm liquid dribbled down his ass towards the bed. As he'd been torn, that shining red liquid, even though such a small amount, was the only lube he had.

That weird ring was placed over his member and just after, Aoba was being teased and played with. "Stop... Don't touch there!!!" His 'please' seemed to have disappeared and he just tried to stop the other. Aoba was clenching up at the pain but his face was red and he squirmed clearly feeling it as he was also starting to get hard. There was no denying that this stranger, however cruel, was skilled at these sort of things. Just as the dog was losing his mind to it all, he was pulled right back in as the vibrator turned on.

"AH!!" He screamed out. Completely floored by it being turned on. It was strange to be so surprised since it was a vibrator and it was put into him, but there had been no warning. "STOP!!! TAKE IT OUT!!" Aoba was now in tears as he could feel the warm liquids all over his lower area. His ass was still dribbling blood every now and then and now his member was dripping with precum that was constricted so he couldn't even release. Tears, fell from his eyes as he as gagged. Aoba couldn't take it as he was nibbled and bit at. He felt so useless... he couldn't fight back, and he couldn't even speak. This was the worst day of his life... so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Eyes brimmed with tears, the poor pup wriggled with unknown emotions whether it was hell of pain or heaven of pleasure. Ryūsaki felt his member throb at the beautiful sight of a struggling blue-haired male. Eliciting feathery touches, his hands roamed all over Aoba's body, pausing and forming little circles to the area he deemed so sensitive to the blue-haired boy.

Snickering his tongue trailed at the latter's abdomen, licking it slowly as his crimson eyes stared at Aoba with unknown mien.
"I can't have you passing out,"
he smiled in docility as he bit Aoba's flesh earning a yelp from the boy.

Traces of his teeth were visible all over the boy's thighs, some where bruised with repetition the rest with droplets of unshed blood. It was a strange feeling of longing as Ryūsaki felt his blood rush through his brain, it gave him an unknown high whenever Aoba struggled with futility.

His body looming at the shivering boy
, "I could just eat you whole."
His eyes curved with happiness but his gazes thought otherwise. It sounded like a joke but we could never tell judging how Ryūsaki takes everything with unknown notions.

Tired of not hearing Aoba's voice, he removed the gag and continued ravishing the boy. Despite being miffed with how Aoba's trying to fight his pleasures, Ryūsaki couldn't help but let the boy succumb to all the pain and pleasure. He should've thank Ryūsaki for bringing Aoba to this new kind of addicting high, he thought.

His teeth scraping at the latter's collarbone undecided whether to kiss or tore the flesh out. He could've done both as he sink his teeth deeper to the boy's collarbone. If he could just possess the other guy, Ryūsaki could've done so.

Entertain me more, Aoba.

"Hope you'll last unlike the rest."

Giving a last peck at the boy's neck, Ryūsaki excused himself and turned the room's light off leaving the other blind in the darkness.

"Good night,"
Leaving the poor boy bounded, denied and abused with a vibrator.

Aoba was absolutely terrified of this man now. Every little touch had the small dog jumping and whimpering but the difference was, that is was growing harder and harder to struggle against the pleasure he seemed to be getting out of this, for as much as it hurt, it also felt alluring. Now this stranger was touching him with such gentle hands, skimming over all those sensitive areas. The lightness was soon replaced with wetness as the white-haired male leaned down and licked at his abdomen, leaving such a nice wet mark that was followed by some strange words.... What was he planning?

A sharp pain shot into the dog as the stranger sank his teeth right in and Aoba couldn't yelp but let out a desperate and loud yelp that was forced to stay in his throat by the gag, muffling the sound. That initial bite was only the precedent of many more that were placed all over his thighs and chest. It was incredibly painful with a variety of bruises and bloody bites.

Aoba struggled more and more to be free, to be released from this madhouse, for the pain to finally end, but it was no use. This stranger with the cold red eyes was like a spider with a prey in its grip and Aoba was the prey caught in his web. The only thing that became free was his voice when the gag was finally removed. However, the small dog was no longer able to plea for his release and could only make the strange whimpering sounds of pain.

Just after the gag was removed and before Ryusaki moved in towards the collar bone, the vibrator seemed to hit just right and the dog let out this incredible yelp that released his struggle and his member stood right up ready to go. It was no even more painful with the tight throbbing and inability to actually release.

Just as he thought this was the worst that could happen, the older male leaned in and sank his teeth right into the small animal's collar bone. Quickly blood was drawn and Aoba released another yelp, more for pain this time. His member was dripping, twitching, begging to be released. Almost immediately after the last bite, the stranger got up and excused himself. Still, he seemed to have had a number of people down here that didn't last. Did they mentally break or were they actually dead?

Left with a terrifying thought in pitch black, Aoba struggled more. "W-wait!!!" He finally managed to bring his voice out. But it was no use, the human had already left... At least he thought the stranger was human.... at this point he could be a demon.

The dog was left to shiver in the darkness only staying warm from the burning heat that raged in him at his desperation to find some kind of release. The pain felt like pleasure at the moment and the blue-haired pup was left to nothing but his own mind. After an hour of realizing the stranger didn't plan on coming back, Aoba began to howl like a wolf to other packs. The room was probably sound proof but it was all he had to keep his mind stable.

The dog howled and howled all night long until he'd finally lost most of his voice in the morning. His throat dry and painful, his whole body wriggling in pleasure and the wetness of blood and precum. The vibrator had hit that strange feeling spot that just made it so hard to resist. His hips shifted unconsciously as if trying to get more out of it. This wasn't quite enough now.

With no room for concern, Ryūsaki ascended the flight of stairs then return to the main house, he started to stretch himself a bit knowing he's been cooped up in that silly room. The vial was his first priority as he traveled towards the Genkan in search for the MedTech he'd contacted early in the morning. Everything was thoroughly planned down to the situation that the blue-haired boy was held to captivity. It's just that his weird ears and tail were a little bit deviating, it's the rarest times Ryūsaki felt surprised.

"The results would be at 10 in the morning." The staff nodded with professionalism as Ryūsaki nodded and went back to his house.

He bathed and took some decent sleep with an obvious notion that he'd shown no remorse to the poor sod who had been probably mewling with pain and pleasure with all those sensual vibrations and inability for a proper release. It excited Ryūsaki as he tried to caress the remaining desires within him, picturing the pained and lust filled expressions of his toy, Aoba.

Its been ages since he'd prepared a meal for two, it was quite a feast with the usual breakfast meal of a typical Japanese house. The guy can cook and write but people would ran towards the hills the moment they'd caught wind of the real him. Whilst whistling an unknown foreign song, he brought with him a tray as he visited his new found toy. He left the poor lad for about eight hours under that hellish pleasure. Some lasted for just five hours and they'd completely be a goner, lost in the sea of sanity.

The sight of Aoba sprawled in the crumpled sheets of the bed made Ryūsaki grin as he placed the breakfast tray at the nearby table. Aoba's eyes filled with dried tear stains were clearly in a daze, staring at a ceiling with his mind ceasing to function yet his body shivered and shuddered. He could see the blood stains at the tip of the peeking vibrator inside Aoba's hole with his precum probably mixing in all with the colors.

"Wake up, pet."
The back of his hands met Aoba's cheek causing the blue-hair to yelp back to consciousness.

Ryūsaki knew there's no fight left within the boy knowing he's probably writhing all night long. He released the latter's bruised hands from its cuffs yet his gaze was still fixated at the raging hard-on Aoba had mustered despite all the torture.

The boy should start learning the bridges of endurance or he's in for a case of blue balls especially when Ryūsaki had no plans of letting the boy cum as he pleases. His hands then traveled at the boy's entrance, fingertips giving teasing touches doing circular motions at the hole then back at the pulsating dick begging for release. Chuckling his free hand manage to capture Aoba's mouth as he suddenly pulled the huge vibrator from Aoba's unprepared ass causing a muffled scream from the boy.

"That's more I like it,."
His tongue tracing at the boy's tears, tasting the latter's pain bringing him into madness.
"Scream."

Aoba was completely out of it and didn't even twitch an ear to his jailer coming in and walking over to him, inspecting his weakened body. There was another sudden pain and the small dog yelped to attention as his face had been slapped and he came back into focus. His voice was even cracking from the dry and used throat from howling all night long. His wrists were raw and chafed from him struggling for hours in a useless attempt to be free.

The bindings were finally released but Aoba continued to just lay there like he was still tied. The pain in his cheek and wrists were nothing to the agony he felt in his hard member as it continued to pulse and hurt from being so long without release. The touching to each sensitive area was not in any way helping. Even though those areas were in absolute pain from being torn and stretched, it was also making his front hurt even more... if that was at all possible.

Aoba suddenly couldn't breathe and his eyes focused even more as he wanted to be able to. However, he never had the chance to even more towards the air when the vibrator was ripped out of his ass, Aoba screaming again from the pain. Finally, his arms seemed to be working and he grabbed the stranger's wrist trying to get free. Aoba hated this so much but couldn't seem to go against Ryusaki. The white-haired male was too strong.

His tongue ran up his cheeks as the pup cried painfully beginning to wriggle again in an attempt to be free. Luckily, he started breathing through his nose again so he wouldn't pass out or die from lack of oxygen.

• 2 weeks later...

After the whimpering noises Ryūsaki couldn't even believe that Aoba had still the ounce of energy to resist him. Despite the lack of strength from his constant pushes, the white male haired beam at the poor guy. It was too futile to struggle yet it seems that when Aoba tries to wriggle himself away from him made him excited. With a couple of calming breaths he tried to even out his rationality, if he had some in the first place.

With cooing voices to soothe the blue haired, Ryūsaki placed his other hand at the blue hair's head, rubbing it quite comfortably. His eyes might be smiling but who knew what's going on inside the sick head of his.
"It's okay."

With those words he claimed Aoba's lips without fear that the latter would bite him. Deepening it further, demanding an entrance as his tongue brushed at the Aoba's plumped lips. It's as if Ryūsaki's wanting to redden it raw, his kisses toning down to sensual while his other hand brushed at the latter's member. Sending teasing touches at it that caused the Aoba to whimper with pleasure and agonizing pain as he wasn't able to release.

"You want release, Aoba-kun?"
His soft velvety voice trying to establish pretense comfort towards the guy.

With that question ahead, he resumed to his assaults of kisses, grabbing both of Aoba's hands towards him trying to soothe the bruised marks on both of the boy's wrists. His lips thinned at the sight of the poorly etched marks, lowering it and gently kissing them both in circular motion.

Of course dog's need comfort, Ryūsaki thought, with the carrot and stick still running at that head of his.

• 2 weeks later...

Aoba kept his lips sealed tightly trying to keep this terrible stranger from getting his tongue within the dog's mouth. It was truly hard to keep up a resistance after all that he'd already been through and Aoba finally opened his mouth and allowed the stranger to have his way for a short while before he bit down on Ryusaki's tongue with a surprisingly tight and harsh grip, his fangs scraping at the sides of the tongue, boxing it in and holding it in place. After everything Aoba had been through, the taste of this man's blood tasted so sweet as the thick hot liquid drained from the tongue.

After a while, he let go of the tongue and focused on pulling his hands free. Even though the stranger was attempting to comfort the wrists of the beast, Aoba didn't care and yanked his hands away trying to get the binding off his throbbing member so that he could finally get some relief. This blue-haired animal was typically gentle and wanted to find someone to be loyal to... he was even a masochist, but he wasn't giving in and couldn't handle this psycho.

Aoba managed to get the binding off just in time as Ryusaki grabbed him again, pinning him to submission once more. This dog has been through hell and back and didn't plan on trying again. He howled loudly, feeling adrenaline pumping through his body with each passing movement. The longer they struggled, the more awake this dog became and he was ready to fight until he couldn't move anymore... Not that it was hard because he'd yet to figure out how to get the collar and chain off him.