Position: Seme

Height: 6ft 1in

Weight: 148 lbs

Birthday: June 17th

Nationality: Welsh

Sexuality: Demisexual

Hair Color: Brownish-Pink

Eye Color: Green

Extra: Wears a lot of jewelry to try and keep himself distracted if he starts to hallucinate. Tends to wear loose clothes, at times he just walks around in his boxers. Has a tattoo on the back of his shoulder of the infinity sign.

Personality: Lex is eccentric, sporadic with how he acts. Some days he may be sweet and gentle, caring for anyone and everyone. Other days she may be hostile and isolated from everyone, refusing to interact. He can be quite curious, if piqued, he can become quite persistent to figure it out. He has a hard time coping, often leading to running away and hiding in his room. Cns be aggressive if triggered when he's hallucinating, feeling no remorse if he happens to severely injury somebody.

Likes: Animals, blood, writing, sleeping, spicy foods, being in control, soda, nighttime.

Dislikes: Hallucinating, interacting, being analyzed and questioned, pills, sweet foods, being put into a hold, bathing.

Bio: Lex was fairly normal when he was in his child years, however, when he reached his teenage years, he had started to become violent and aggressive. It was different from the kind and caring self he had before. He stabbed his mother with a pocket knife one day when he had gotten about of control, being sent to jail for assault. From there, he was analyzed by everyone, until they had diagnosed him with psychosis. A violent mental condition which can cause hallucinations, the entire reason for him having outbursts. He was sent through mental hospitals after mental hospitals, therapist after therapist, until he began to write, which seemed to calm him down. His books started to become published, as they saw fit, he was allowed to live outside in the real world, with assistance. From then he jaunt continued to write, watching his caretakers come and go.

The day was one that was fairly good. It was t great, it wasn't horrible, it was just a calm and soothing day, for most of it. Lex was holed up in his room being productive as he wrote his new book. He was called, no delusions to be seen, no psychotic outbursts, all was well. That was until Minori forced him to take a bath. Then the peaceful day had turned sour for both of them. Lex put up the biggest fight he could, kicking, screaming, biting. He used any means to get out of the arms that were washing him. None worked, he still lost the battle. He was forced to take the bath, grumbling and cursing throughout the whole time. He lost, he now needed to show how angry he was with it. This was stupid, showers and bath were stupid. Water was meant to be drank, not used as a way of torture to clean the body. Lex absolutely detested the water in the bathroom. He would drink it all day, when it came to cleaning himself, there was no way he would go in without a proper fight. After the bath, he left to his room, locking himself in as he continued to write once more. He needed no more distractions.

Somewhere through the day, Lex had a complication with his story, he needed to fix it, though he needed someone else to do it for him. Minori. He headed down the stairs, looking around for his beloved caregiver, finding him on the living room couch. He hated this new caregiver, he was hard to get rid of. He withstood the fights, he was quite controlling, it wasn't fun for he writer. This new caregiver made him do everything the other ones didn't. He didn't want to do anything, always putting up a huge fight. They at least fought on a minimum of twice a day, if not more. There was never a single peaceful day, if there was, it always got ruined by something or someone. Lex was against having Minori as his new caregiver, trying to find ways to drive him out. If the source of the problems disappeared all would fall back into place one more. The peace would be restored, the writer would finally regain control in this house. However, he had to make Minori want to leave, which didn't seem to be working. It only made him stay longer, the opposite effect of what he planned. Reverse psychology more like it.

"Minori. What would you do if I pushed a thumbtack under your fingernail on your thumb?" While Lex had asked this question, he was making the movements with his fingers as if he was truly doing the action itself. If Minori was good for anything, it was asking the questions he needed to hear an answer to. This was a commonly daily habit as well. Lex didn't dare to interact with the other man unless he had a purpose. That purpose just happened to be he was always asking questions. It was random what he would be asking, there was purpose behind his questions. He needed this knowledge for his book, Minori gave different ideas for reactions each time, ones he could incorporate and not try to use himself as example, he didn't work. His books were gory, they held a to their psychological level, they weren't pretty. He didn't always write in this horror genre, he used to write fantasy. Then his delusions got worse, he strayed off into another genre that fit him. Even when he changed, his books still sold. He still received awards for being the best-seller. He didn't want any of these, he just wanted to see his book published and able to be read by whoever. He wanted to express himself through his aggressive stories, be known by the whole world. When at home he was known by none.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fujimori Kaoru

• Raychu

Sqx3xtY.jpg

Name: KAZUHIKO MINORI

Nickname(s): Minori, Minori Chan

Position: Uke

Height: 5ft 20in

Weight: 66kg

Birthday: April 6th

Nationality: japanese

Sexuality: UnKnown

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: blue

Extra: He really like to do fashion always matching his looks with his headphones, he has a small blue flower tattoo on his back that no one knows about it.

Personality: Minori is a Kind person that would help anyone who is in trouble, serious when it comes to work, fun person to be with..

Likes: Music , Instruments, Likes to collect different kind of headphones and music Cds, Likes to collect cute things like key chains.. or plush toys , Cooking, cleaning.

Dislikes: People who likes to bully other, ghosts, hates bitter food, noisy kids.

Bio: when Minori was still 15 his parents would hit him a lot.. because of there High status they makes him study until he break down.. his life was tough. he was once sent too the hospital because his parents end up breaking few of his bones but he didn't give up on his life. After his graduation from university he left the main house and start to live with Lex and start to taking care of him.

Minori goes to Lex room and opens the curtains of his rooms and the sun light start too shining around the room, " Lex today is such a beautiful day! right? now lets go and have a warm bath! " he said as he force Lex and takes him to the bathroom, Minori got kicked by him, have to listen to his screaming and even get biting, he was hurt but he didn't give up and finally give him a proper bath, Minori listen to his complains quietly without saying anything, " He is angry!" Minori thoughts. saw him going back at his room and even locking the door. Minori smiles happily " Lex is like a cat. Likes to drink the water but hate the bath water, when angry become so Wild just like a Cat! So Cute!"he said as he laughs.

Minori was treating his wounds at the living room " Ouch! its hurts" he accidentally yells , " he sure is a like a Wild Cat.. No.. he is a Wild Cat!.. but its fun here.. than at that house [His Parents House] " he said as he puts aside the kit and was thinking about some stuff when Lex show up and asked him a weird question again and shock him and he try his best to act normal " Huh? Hmm its depends.. because of the pain maybe i will scream and run away or maybe i will find something to protect myself but.. if i try to fight back there is no way that i can win since its you.. so i will choice to run.. hmm what will i do! Ne?.." he said as he was thinking really seriously about it since Minori know that Lex was asking him because of his work.

"I can do it so we will be able to see how you would react," the older man suggested, continuing with his motions. This was no lie, Lex would do this to determine a reaction of a character in his book. It was in progress, it was one of the most graphic ones he had done yet, he needed this information, it was vital. His dark green eyes held onto Minori, refusing to turn his eyes away. There were no unattended sharp objects in the house. Everything was locked away, protected by the key held by his caretaker. The entire house was childproofed, even the cords for his laptop were held against the wall by a block so he couldn't use it to strangle the other. They had learned real quick to never leave him unattended with any kind of object. He's swallowed the stuffing inside some of the pillows he had to make a statement. He hit somebody over the head with a computer, cracking both their skull and the computer. Anything he found, he turned into a weapon against himself or someone else. Now everything was under protection from his grubby hands, he wasn't able to get ahold of anything, using only himself as a weapon. He scratched his arms until the skin began to come off, he bit, kicked, punched, choked everyone who stopped him from getting his way, he was extremely dangerous when he went into the fits.

"Imagine you're trapped in a wooden chair, cuffed and tied, unable to escape. Your mouth is gagged, only the sounds of whimpering screams heard throughout a silent room. The man who is meant to torture you slowly pushing a pin between your thumb and your nail. What would you do? Would you just scream, would you fight. How would you react? How would the pain feel?" Lex naturally got into detail when no one gave him the answers he wanted. This wasn't helping him at all. He needed the vivid details of how someone would react. He understood the pain, he just needed to hear it from someone else. Just because everything was childproofed in the house, didn't mean he couldn't leave the safety of his apartment. He had left many times on multiple occasions without anyone knowing, until the police got involved. He was called out to go to parties for his books, make speeches, he was allowed to leave. No one could rip him of that freedom, his house was just extra safety measures for every living organism in the apartment. Sometimes even the inanimate objects are in danger depending on his mood.

"I can do it so we will be able to see how you would react," after hearing the other person words, Minori was actually worried " Hahaha what are you talking about!.. maybe you wanna see how will i react but i don't want too do it!."he said as he stands up. Minori looks at him when Lex asked him to imagine about it so he give in and closed his eyes and start to thinking seriously and than minori suddenly screamed loudly.. he opens his eyes and sighs " that was scary you know!! i actually imagine everything you said to me.."he said as he start to making weird faces " of course i will scream because it hurts so much and this time i will try to run away because its looks he is much stronger! "he said. "i will go and make something to eat.. do you wanna eat spicy curry? i will make it for you!"he said as he smiles at him trying to escape because he don't want to think about those scary stuff anymore.

Lex shrugged as he walked off, caring less for the food. He got what he wanted, his interaction was done. His appetite was just as random as his sleep schedule, some days he was as hungry as a wolf, others he refused to eat anything. Today just happened to be one of those days where food was irrelevant to his time. He couldn't continue to waste time, he knew he needed to be working, it was essential. He locked himself in the room and began to type on his keyboard, his complete focus set back into his work. He was in a trance as he continued to write and make it work. Minori gave him enough to work with to make the character seem afraid. His stories always ended on a cliffhanger, causing the readers to go into a frenzy to know more than the simple ending sentence. This is what made him a genius writer, he could bring the suspense and mystery, carry it all the way through and never falter. All his books got good reviews, even if they didn't top the charts. He was never criticized for any of them, or the way he wrote. They considered him to be a killer in writing, always making the best sellers with no effort. His only downfall was he couldn't explore other genres without going back into horror, this is what the fans did dislike.

Minori was waiting for Lex answer but its seems he was really serious about the work. After few minutes later Lex left Minori alone and locked himself in his room he just look at his back walking away from " So he is not going to eat!" His thought. He start to cooking easily since the other person won't disturb him for a while, After few hours later the lunch was ready but Minori was not hungry yet so he goes to his own room. he picks up his headphone and start to plays the guitar as he write some lines for his new song, His phone was ringing but he couldn't hear the sound of his ringing phone because of the headphone, Minori was so much having fun as he plays the music. "That feels so good!" he said as he takes of his headphone and puts aside his guitar, lay down on his bed because of tiredness " Music is the best!! Music is the only thing that can calm me down.." Minori thoughts. He let his guard down and fall asleep.

Lex finally exited his room once he had finished his story. He looked around the house for his caretaker, only to don him nowhere in sight. He went up to the bedroom, scratching lightly on the door. Nothing came out, was he left alone? He ran down the stairs happily, excited that he was possibly able to do anything he wanted. He was bored in the house, he wanted to go outside. He opened the door after getting bundled up in his coat and shoes, heading out into the big bad world. He enjoyed the cool breeze of the day, he enjoyed walking, he did not enjoy people. He brought himself out into the world many times, but the strangers among the streets were still scary as ever. He just wanted to be able to play around for a bit at s time without the people that were a nuisance to his daily life. He wrote stories, he lived to write them, the only thing was, he was tired of just writing. It was boring, not entertaining, it was nothing more than a constant bother when he had to sit down for hours at a time just to write and work on stories. It wasn't fun, it bored him, he needed interaction around him before he went mad. This meant going against the rules of the house and leaving on his own. It was a daily occurrence for him to break the rules.

After Lex left the house someone else enter the house and was looking around but no one was there and than he start to yells Minori's name and after running around he enter Minori room in panic " MINORI CHAN!!!!!!" He said as he shakes him up. Minori was shock and suddenly sits down " Ehh~ What happened!? " He said as he rubs his eyes. Editor: L..L...L...Lex is g....gone!!!!!!!" He yells at Minori, Minori was actually really calm. "Please calm down! don't worry i will find him.." He said as he stands up and walks to his computer and turn it on. Editor : What should i do.. if he do something again.. i will totally get fired this time!" He was seriously in panic. Minori sits down in his chair and wears his glasses and start to typing something " Ano! i have a question? did his coat or his shoes was gone when you walk in here..?" He asked as he keeps typing. Editor: Yes! it wasn't there.. when i come in..that's why i start to looking around if he was in or not.." He answered as he sits down was worried. Minori smiles as he looks at his computer. " found you.. my Wild Cat! you can't run away from me.." His smiles was not normal more like he was mad because he haven't sleep for days because of work and Lex, when he finally get a chance to sleep this happens. Minori picks his phone up and called someone " Hello! can you pick him up! i just send the data to you.. if you follow that you will find him, please bring him home" After saying these words to someone he shuts the phone and stands up " He is on the way home someone is going to pick him up soon! so don't worry.." He said as he start to walking and goes down. Editor: seriously!? you have found him.. but how..?" He follows Minori. Minori: Actually.. i put a small GPS in his shoes and in his coat.. but please keep it a secret, it was for work so to test it i kind of borrow his shoes and jackets or coats.." he said as he sits down on the sofa in living room. Editor was silent after hearing Minori words " He is Cute, Kind,Smart but when he is angry he is somehow Scary.. not like those other caretakers.. He is totally different. " His thoughts.

Lex was picked up in no time, being carpooled back to his apartment. He hated this, he wasn't stupid either. There was no way he could've just been found my pure coincidence. His escape had been compromised by someone, something. This wouldn't do either. He wouldn't dare pretend he was at all happy once he returned. Hell would be given as a present for the day, for the secrets being held from him. He didn't particularly have paranoia, as much as he just naturally worried, that didn't mean he couldn't start having it now. They arrived back at his house as he walked inside, kicking his shoes off and dropping his coat to the floor as he ignored the existence of the two people in the room.

He was looking for his manuscript to give to his editor as he headed downstairs, throwing the papers at his editor as he ignored the mess he had just made as he returned to his room once more. There was a clicking of the door locking as he sat there, looking around the room to inspect it with his own eyes. This was much more dangerous than before. What is he was being watched by the people he locked him away the first time? He'd rather die than return to that place that was the equivalent of hell. He would damn the entire world if he was forced to return. He hated everything now, this day was the worst. He would give Minori a piece of his mind later.

Minori was waiting quietly. " Damn! Why did he go out without saying anything... So.. Sleepy.. my mind is not working.." His thought. But there was suddenly some noise of someone entering the house. the other person was throwing the stuff all over and pretty much ignored them as he walks away. " He is Mad! I shouldn't speak to him right now.. it will only make him more angry.." He said as he looks at the editor. Editor: I...I am sorry.. Because of me.. you got into such a mess.." He said as he looks down. Minori smiles " Please don't apologize, This is my work after all and i am having fun here.. So i don't really mind.." He said as he walks away and picks up the thing that the other person throws away and clean the mess up. while he was cleaning the mess, Lex comes down and throws the papers at his editor as he once again make a mess. Editor : W..woah! " He picks up the papers as he checked them in hurry. Everything was perfect " Minori chan! sorry but i am leaving now.. thanks" He said as he runs away because of other work he still have to do. Minori locks the door and walks quietly so Lex don't notice " I am Tired.." he said as he walks to the kitchen and heat up the curry he make and prepare everything and puts it in the tray as he walks upstairs. Minori knock his door " Lex.. I am Sorry.. i know your mad.. and don't wan't to talk to me.. but i have make some food.. if your hungry please eat it.. i am leaving it here.." He said as he puts the tray in front of his door and walks back to his room. " I am sleepy.." He said as he jumps to his bed and closed his eyes.

Lex wasn't hungry, he didn't want to eat at all. However, to please Minori, he ate half of the curry before sticking it back outside his door. The writer didn't have anymore work since his manuscript was finished, there was nothing he wanted to write about either. Now he was just bored, dazed, wanting to be entertained. His entertainment was meant to be Minori who had most likely disappeared to his room once more. This time though, the older man did not leave the house in an attempt to be rebellious to the rules. He stayed put like the good man he was supposed to be. Abiding by the rules set in the house, trying to do his best to please his caretaker. This was only because he was stopped from leaving once, he didn't wish for it to happen a second time to only be disappointed. He grabbed a bouncy ball they had gotten to start tossing it up and catching it. He would wait for Minori to wake up before he tried to do any funny stunts again. Unlike his caretaker, Lex was not tired. He'd rather stay up all night then attempt to sleep, his main problem for every caretaker he had. They needed to match his sleep schedule, which happened to be near to impossible. No one had done it yet and no one ever will.

Minori was about to sleep but than he sits down and walks out from the bed, he goes to his computer and checks some emails mostly was from his family. He reads the emails " Come home, where are you living right now.. we got to talk about something important, there is some marriage contract that you need to attend, make sure you come tomorrow, your father and mother will be waiting at A Class hotel.. Make sure you come.." after reading it he sighs. " you're asking where i am living.. Don't ask when you already know where i am living.. hiring a investigator and everyday make him flow me around.. Can't you just leave me alone.." he yells as he shuts his computer and goes back to the bed sleeps. After a while later, He was sleeping quietly but than he start to screaming, He was having a nightmare about the past. Some flash backs start to showing " Where is this.. its so dark, I know this place.. this is my house..I want to get out from here.. Please! Please! HELP ME!" Minori was Screaming loudly, its was the first time that he screams like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Lex was pounding on the door the minute the a framing started. He didn't care about why there was yelling, it was just like a banshee wailing and he couldn't take it. It got to the point he body slammed the door to break the locks and get it open. It took three good attempts before the door budged and eased up. The author began violently shaking Minor in hopes to wake him up. His ears were ringing from the screaming, a pooh of disgust on his face. Most people would find this rude and be offended. It wasn't that he meant wrong either, anything that got louder than him was just something he could handle. Like a hallucination. They were often loud and screaming. Hearing it come from Minori just sent him into a sort of panic. He wouldn't harm Minori yet, it don't need to come down to pain yet. The shaking was just a hope that the boy did wake up so nothing did happen. It was alright chaos in the day, he didn't need much more. "Minori! Get up! Shut the hell up! Silence! I can't work!"

Minori was having so much stuff mixed up that he couldn't see any different from reality and dreams. He was having a really scary dream that his body was shaking so hard and couldn't stop he just want to get out from that house so much, he don't want to stay there anymore. when Lex was calling Minori name, in the dream he start to seeing a light that was shining so brightly and he start to running towards too it when he finally opens his eyes and saw Lex standing in front of him. He jumps and hugs Lex tightly his body was still shaking and his tears start to sliding down from his eyes. Without thinking Minori keep clinging to Lex and keeps calling his name because he was too scared too let go off him.

" Lex...Lex...Lex.. Help Me!!.. I don't want too go back too that house.. He would kill me this time for sure!!" He said it without thinking about it his mind was too messed up to think. Minori was scared too death.