Credits
    STARRK Inventory
    YO Host 2018 Shiiba Gou Allen Walker Victor and Yuri

Re: みんな、よろしく~

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hi Latte! Welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by matchalatte View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] hello! I'm just learning the basic grammar and just knowing at least 50 kanjis for now, hahaha. But I want to learn more kanjis ^^ (actually I'm enjoying learning them, so yeah I'm crazy enough to say that LOL) What about you? Still on basic, or already in intermediate level, or maybe higher?

- - - Updated - - -

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thank you so much ^^
    Probably around intermediate level. Though I can read and even translate (I'm the translator of Hidan no Aria AA) I struggle a lot with kanji. Wish I had that crazy part of you to love kanji

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    matchalatte Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thank you so much! ^^

- - - Updated - - -
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thank you, Senpai~ ^^

- - - Updated - - -
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Thank you so much! ^^

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    matchalatte Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] うわああ、かっこ~。 先輩、教えてください~.

Please forgive me, I'm always getting so excited when meeting someone with Nihongo skills, hahaha.

Actually my fondness to kanji started from Japanese name and seasons. It always makes me want to find more and more, even though I'm always forgetting them easily after I find a new one ^^;a Anyway, I have a hard time to learn conversation, anyway, hahaha. I do stutter easily T.T

Quote Originally Posted by matchalatte View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] うわああ、かっこ~。 先輩、教えてください~.

Please forgive me, I'm always getting so excited when meeting someone with Nihongo skills, hahaha.

Actually my fondness to kanji started from Japanese name and seasons. It always makes me want to find more and more, even though I'm always forgetting them easily after I find a new one ^^;a Anyway, I have a hard time to learn conversation, anyway, hahaha. I do stutter easily T.T
    I totally get the feeling. You learn the kanji, use it for a bit, and then forgets. (or perhaps I'm the one with bad memory?)

And I'm not a fluent speaker either. And according to my teacher, the only solution is by talking, even if you make mistakes. Apparently he have to lose the fear of saying something stupid. Too bad I can't, ahahahhahaha

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    LadyKeya Inventory
    YO Host 2017 Rei Ryugazaki Fei Long Strawberry Cake

Welcome to YO! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!!!!

Spoiler:  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles