He-Can 人造暖男 (2016) (Chinese BL Web Movie)

GingerCake

img.jpg

Trailer:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Translation:

0:08-0:10 - I'm just a warm-hearted guy who came out from a can.

0:18-0:21 - You just go away, I don't want to hurt you.

0:31-0:47 - There are many things happened in our life that need to be let go, but the memories can be kept forever, ...not right, seems like I'm not in a position to talk about life, I'm just have been alive for 3 days, these 3 days... are wonderful.

0:53-0:55 - So, do you like me?

Movie Title: He-Can 人造暖男--->Literally means "man-made/artificial warm-hearted guy".

Genre: Mystery, Fantasy

Release Date: 2016

Official Weibo:

Starring:

as Gao QiHeng 高起恒

as Zhou ZiRui 周子睿

as Zhao AiMei 赵爱美

as Tian XiaoJun 田晓君

image.jpg

This movie isn't an adaptation, thus, not sure how the story goes and ends up until it's released.

This photo is heartbreaking...

photo.jpg

image.jpg

untitled.jpg

photo.jpg

img.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerCake

• unlove

• Nessaa

• File.Magenta

I'm not familiar with this film / series. What is the general summary?

It's an online movie. Not very sure about the plot. The trailer already told you briefly about the concept of the story. I heard lately it might not be BL. Then I've found the movie description saying that "It can be BL or non-BL, it's up to your fantasy/imagination". So, let's see. It's not surprising since Revive Web Series is also like that.

Release date: June 2016.

• 4 weeks later...

Why are you afraid it will be like《Revive》?

《Revive》 is so not BL, this however, I don't know... is this from the same director?

Why are you afraid it will be like《Revive》?

《Revive》 is so not BL, this however, I don't know... is this from the same director? @

- The original novel of Revive is definitely a BL story. The problem is they have altered it into BG, yet they still promoting the series as a BL series in Weibo and some interviews before the release of it. Therefore, this had disappointed a lot of people at the end.

- For this movie, it's from different directors but I have to make it clear first because some people might not be interested or might being misled by this kind of "bromance" movies/series. :leaf10:

Here are the full trailer and bts videos:-

Full Trailer:

Behind the scene:

[video=youtube;Ezo74y-ClTI]

• 5 months later...

Link to d movie without subs:

[video=youtube;7E_8-QnpFB8]

I have not yet watched it so no clue if its BL or NON-BL... Plz leme know :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ll explain it quickly, a girl likes this guy she found at a bar and they get together. Recently the guy has been drifting away from her seemingly uninterested. She gets drunk and on her way home she goes to the convenience store. She accidentally takes the he can. He can becomes alive that night and in the morning helps her with the guy problem, because he was designed for comfort and love. He pretends to be a worker. While he’s working the guy catches a glimpse of the bar code the he can has(idk how he knows he’s a he can but whatever) he takes him to a bar to further investigate but gets caught. Over time they all bond, the he can does a kms, he disappears, the couple is sad but continues their life together how the he can, whom imprinted himself into their lives as someone important, said that he wanted them to be happy. The end scene is confusing though. And sadly no hella gay scenes but there’s many intimate like scenes with the he can and the guy

- - - Updated - - -

There’s intimate scenes but sadly no gay