It's About the Look... (w/ JR and ZX)

JR_TheRandomFan

The next morning began with heavy rain. Glancing out of the kitchen Char couldn't help but to stare. For what time he spent with Wren,he never came into his home,and missed half of a school day because of his home life.. What if today brought more pain,that he wouldn't come to school at all if he suffered the night before once he left. It was hard enough to think about it, but it was even harder to picture it."I do hope that Wren can talk with me today..." he thought as he tugged on his boots." If we can't come here,then we'll go somewhere else. I just need to talk to him. That's all that I need to do to make the day. I just need to talk to him."Char could only sigh before walking out into the downpour. The day hadn't even started yet and it already felt long. It just didn't seem like anyone's day.

Once he made it to school the cross dresser immediately went to his locker. Stripping off his coat revealed him to wear an outfit just like the day before,a loose sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans. His hair tied in a loose bun,sending a few strands to caress his cheeks as he changed out of his rain boots." Don't worry yourself too much." He muttered to himself." He'll be fine,and he'll be better than before. Things have to get better. The world can't allow this to get any worse."

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• JR_TheRandomFan

For the entirety of the night Wren laid awake and restless on his bed, his gaze shifting between the door and the ceiling until in the early hours of the night when he'd already become convinced that he is safe the sound of droplets hitting his window sill drew his attention to the scenery outside. He watched in the dim light as the rain started and soon after grew heavy, a strong wind occasionally adding intensity to the bad weather. The sigh drew a long, heavy sigh from him because he knew no one would go outside in rain like this unless they had to and so his father would surely still be home when he leaves his room to head out to school.

Of course Wren had a method to avoid conflict though he knew it wouldn't be a pleasant one and would leave him stranded outside in the rain for hours. Despite this he readied himself to leave long before his classes were to start, sparing only enough time to quietly change his clothes that he hadn't even taken off the previous night and search for a jacket so he could keep warm and dry.

After having swung his backpack over his shoulder, the bag light as always, only containing one notebook and a few pencils, he rushed out of the house with a practiced blend of speed and stealth. Outside it was still very much dark though this did not bother him as he headed straight for school without any idea where else he could spend the extra time and with whom. Without pausing his step he placed the jacket over himself rather than properly put it on so it would shield both him and his one but important notebook.

• 4 weeks later...

With some time to himself, the crossdresser found himself wandering the empty halls. It was rather calming to have some to think. He wondered if the other was on his way if he could even come in for the day. As he walked into the library he could only let out a gentle sigh before sitting at the nearest table."I'm sure that Wren is fine." he told himself."He'll come on his own time. And if he doesn't come here...then he might come back home...Mmph." It was becoming more and more difficult to not focus on the other male. There had to be something to preoccupy his time. Taking out his sketchbook from his bag Char began to work on a figure.

As the lines began to mark the page the trap became calmer, breathing a relaxed sigh as he went through the familiar motions of figure drawing.There was always something about sketching that calmed the trap.There was just something about the whole process that gave him so much peace."Much better..." he muttered."Mmph..."

• 1 month later...

Though unenthusiastic to attend class Wren had little choice but to head straight to school and seek shelter from the rain inside. The large droplets falling in quick succession proved to be more troublesome than he'd expected and the jacket he'd covered himself with quickly became soaked but fortunately he reached the building before the rest of his clothes could become the same. Wren knew he'd arrived early and was sure he wouldn't come across any of his friends but hoped the trap would be there so he could if nothing else say hello and lighten up after a tough time.

Walking slowly through the halls in search of the other man Wren removed the jacket that was now only a bother and left it hung by the classroom where he would later have to return. He had little idea where to look for the crossdresser but after having checked at a number of other places he made it to the library and smiled softly to himself. The library was as empty as the rest of the building, giving Wren a sense of privacy and the freedom to place his hands on the other man's shoulders as a greeting.

• 3 weeks later...

When feeling a pair of hands on his shoulders all Char could do was let out a soft squeak before turning his head." Oh,hey, Wren.I hope that you didn't get too drenched in the rain." He wasn't entirely sure what did this but his heart warmed up a little when he saw the other man. It was as if all the worry he felt for him yesterday simply melted away just by the sight of him. Char couldn't help but smile. Gesturing him to take a seat the crossdresser went over the sketches he had been working on that morning before speaking again." I haven't been here too long." he mused softly." I've just been going through a few more sketches.Erm, I did draw another action shot of you. Want to take a look?"

• 1 month later...

Realizing that he'd spooked the other man Wren regretted not giving him a sign that he'd arrived before approaching him, regardless soon he met the trap's bright expression with a soft smile of his own and moved a chair so he could sit beside him. Though he would neither admit what had happened the previous evening or how it had driven him to spend the night staring fearfully at the door, Wren couldn't ignore the comfort he felt just from the other male's presence and he knew it was apparent in his expression and behaviour.

-"You're a good artist, you should draw something more likeable than me. Why am I such an interesting subject in the first place?" He commented with a faint smirk but still leaned closer to the trap in order to take a look at what he'd drawn that morning. However, as soon as he'd reduced the space between himself and the trap Wren became distracted and after a mere second his gaze drifted from the paper to the young man's face as it had multiple times before.

"Well,the exact reason why your a fun subject is something I can't really explain."the crossdresser began." For an artist, the concept of a muse is one of the keys to creating their work. You wouldn't believe how much emotion and personal history an artist will put into each piece. Sometimes that drive and emotion drys up, it fades. Slumps become constant and some feel like they can't create anymore. But then something in their lives comes in and shakes them,pushes them,inspires them. That is the muse. Now in this case, I've suppose that there is more of a personal tie. You giving me back my personal sketchbook was what sparked it. It got me thinking of you as someone with an active and solid feel. As we started talking you became more admirable to me, you became someone that doesn't open easily but when you do you bring a sense of loyalty and protection, even thought there might not be there for yourself..."

While speaking about how he saw the other man the crossdresser's cheeks were brginning to turn a deep shade of pink. He wouldn't have thought that he would say so much after only a few days of knowing the other man, but it was something that he couldn't help. There was something about Wren that just made him spill all of these thoughts into the open. There was just nothing to hide from this man." I hope that answers your question. I can't help myself. I want to show the strength and understanding you showed me. I'm not sure if I can do the sane for you. I hope that I'm easing whatever is brewing deep inside that you can't say..."

• 7 months later...

Wren listened with unwavering attention at the lengthy explanation, initially he expected an answer as lighthearted as his question but as the crossdresser went on he realized this was more meaningful. He'd never been given a compliment so genuine or had been admired by anyone and it touched him that the other teenager took the time to read him so carefully.

Having tried hard to hide what was pressuring and making him afraid like a child, he felt uneasy to find out the trap had payed attention to all of the times he'd slipped up and displayed his weakness. He would have become defensive if it had been anyone else bringing up these issues, however this young man was the one he always wanted to run to when he was vulnerable and the teenager was being gentle and kind towards him, like he'd always been.

-"You are... more than you can imagine." He admitted but didn't know how to address the rest of what the trap had revealed, it felt like something altogether different than just an artists answer to what inspired him and it made Wren much happier than an insight into the other man's art possibly could. Having already been seated close enough to press against the crossdresser's arm, he grasped his hand and intertwined their fingers, stroking his skin lightly once this connection was made.

-"We have time before classes start... can we go somewhere else for a moment?" Wren asked, never forgetting the danger of being caught so close together, though he was growing to hate having to sneak around and hide every time he even spoke to the other teenager.

At that point in time the young crossdresser wasn't really sure what to think. After all that he said he wasn't sure how Wren would react to it. The pair of them hadn't known each other for very long. And with how all of these meetings came to be, all that he said just then probably would stick. That it would just cause another awkward silence and a soft wave of embarrassment to wash over his cheeks. But what happened truly took him by surprise. Wren spoke him,intertwining his fingers with his own to stroke against his palm. Char was just overwhelmed with emotion,almost driven to silence.but he was able to find his voice again." Okay...where do we go?"

It hadn't occurred to Wren that it was still pouring outside until the cacophony of rain meeting glass caught his attention again and he glanced towards the window with a short lived frown. The weather wouldn't have been as much of a nuisance if they didn't have to worry about coming back in time for classes. Wren even thought of asking the crossdresser to skip one class in favor of going out, then he would be sure his friends were far away and couldn't cause them any trouble, but he knew those three and he himself were the only ones who would consider that a good idea.

-"Anywhere... as long as it's just the two of us." He answered in a whisper and wondered for a moment if there even was a place like that close by or if he should be patient and look forward to being alone with the trap later. "Is there a place in school where other people are unlikely to show up?" He asked not only for now but every time in the future when he would want to talk to his friend.

Within that moment of pure shock and emotion Char had almost forgot that it was pouring like mad outside. When Wren asked where he thought would be the best place to be alone one place would come to mind." Um...we could try the large art room close to here." He suggested." It usually stayed empty until very late in the mornings." Char would soon rise from his seat,squeezing the teenager's hand before packing his sketchbook in his bag. There was a look of nervous determination on the trap's face,as if he was giving in to the impulses running through him."I-I can lead the way if you like...I don't mind..."

A room that would be empty for longer than the rest of the school wasn't the same as a place where they could be alone at any moment but Wren understood he couldn't get what he was hoping for this time. He hated having to let go of the other man's hand despite knowing they would be settled and free to do whatever they like in only a few minutes but the pressure the crossdresser added to he hold just before moving his hand away reassured him.

-"I'll follow you then." Wren agreed and stood up, unlike the trap he'd left most of his things in another part of the building and had nothing to pack. He waited for him patiently in stead and studied his expression in the meanwhile. "Is everything alright?" He asked softly when he noticed how the other male seemed concerned and he wasn't sure what could have cause that and if he'd contributed to it.

In his haste to pull on his bag once more Char almost didn't catch what the teenager asked. But when he stopped his fidgeting for a moment he looked at Wren right in the eyes for a moment before shyly tugging his sleeve." I-I...I-I'm okay," he attempted to reassure." I guess a lot is running through my mind right now. With what you said earlier...about how I do so much more than I know...I-It's just so hard to take in...No one has ever told me that...A-And I know that we won't be able to meet like this all the time...I-I just don't wanna mess up....I-I..." At that point all the crossdresser could do was sigh before rubbing a hand into his already crimson cheeks." Let's get going..." He began to walk out, looking back slightly to seen if Wren would follow.

Wren didn't know what to make of the other man's answer, it hadn't been his intent to make him so nervous and his first thought was to comfort the crossdresser as if he was upset but he was unsure if that would only make him more flustered. "We can meet whenever you like outside of school... you can't 'mess up'." He reassured the trap. The only thing the young man could ever do wrong to him was to stop talking and spending time with him and Wren knew that wouldn't happen after how fondly the other had spoken about him. He followed the crossdresser when he headed to the hallway and staid close by him, smiling softy as reassurance when he turned towards him.