Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    JR_TheRandomFan Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki

Re: It's About the Look... (w/ JR and ZX)

Within that moment of pure shock and emotion Char had almost forgot that it was pouring like mad outside. When Wren asked where he thought would be the best place to be alone one place would come to mind." Um...we could try the large art room close to here." He suggested." It usually stayed empty until very late in the mornings." Char would soon rise from his seat,squeezing the teenager's hand before packing his sketchbook in his bag. There was a look of nervous determination on the trap's face,as if he was giving in to the impulses running through him."I-I can lead the way if you like...I don't mind..."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ZX-MetalMonster Inventory
    Abeno Sousei Charles J. Chrishunds Taki Reizen

A room that would be empty for longer than the rest of the school wasn't the same as a place where they could be alone at any moment but Wren understood he couldn't get what he was hoping for this time. He hated having to let go of the other man's hand despite knowing they would be settled and free to do whatever they like in only a few minutes but the pressure the crossdresser added to he hold just before moving his hand away reassured him.

-"I'll follow you then." Wren agreed and stood up, unlike the trap he'd left most of his things in another part of the building and had nothing to pack. He waited for him patiently in stead and studied his expression in the meanwhile. "Is everything alright?" He asked softly when he noticed how the other male seemed concerned and he wasn't sure what could have cause that and if he'd contributed to it.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    JR_TheRandomFan Inventory
    Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki

In his haste to pull on his bag once more Char almost didn't catch what the teenager asked. But when he stopped his fidgeting for a moment he looked at Wren right in the eyes for a moment before shyly tugging his sleeve." I-I...I-I'm okay," he attempted to reassure." I guess a lot is running through my mind right now. With what you said earlier...about how I do so much more than I know...I-It's just so hard to take in...No one has ever told me that...A-And I know that we won't be able to meet like this all the time...I-I just don't wanna mess up....I-I..." At that point all the crossdresser could do was sigh before rubbing a hand into his already crimson cheeks." Let's get going..." He began to walk out, looking back slightly to seen if Wren would follow.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ZX-MetalMonster Inventory
    Abeno Sousei Charles J. Chrishunds Taki Reizen

Wren didn't know what to make of the other man's answer, it hadn't been his intent to make him so nervous and his first thought was to comfort the crossdresser as if he was upset but he was unsure if that would only make him more flustered. "We can meet whenever you like outside of school... you can't 'mess up'." He reassured the trap. The only thing the young man could ever do wrong to him was to stop talking and spending time with him and Wren knew that wouldn't happen after how fondly the other had spoken about him. He followed the crossdresser when he headed to the hallway and staid close by him, smiling softy as reassurance when he turned towards him.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles