Seventeen

18thesadist

tumblr_nycysjXm1T1uu4rseo1_540.gif

Does anyone here likes the rookie group, SEVENTEEN? The name stands for 13 (members) + 3 (units) + 1 (group) = 17!

Seventeen
(Hangul: 세븐틴), also stylized as SEVENTEEN or SVT, is a South Korean boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2015. The thirteen-member group is separated into three different units with different areas of specialization: a hip-hop unit, a vocal unit and a performance unit. The group's members are deeply involved in the evolution of their discography, including the composition and production of their tracks and the development of their choreographies. (cr: Wikipedia)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• lukaXGAMErs

• 18thesadist

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a carat and a seventeen fan since their debut. And i love their new song "Very Nice" :D

My bias is: Hoshi, Vernon and jeonghan (LOL TOO MANY BIASES)

• 5 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Seventeen are better than I thought! ^^ I saw their besides debut and now and thei are so cool. With dance and with music, I hope their will be realise more and more good songs and dance, becasue they look amazing. Btw Jeonghan is so nice and cute, I like him very much!