Stranger In Japan

Rebel Heart

The last epilogue and the final chapter for Stranger, this one I tried to write a bit of smexy. I hope you all like it. PS I wanted to use an anime song for the last chapter, as a big fan off Gravitation I really wanted to use this song as a contribute towards this lovely manga/anime. The lyric is the english translation btw

PS the first prologue should be an Epilogue.

Epilogue Part Two – Glaring Dream

“For your eyes only” he whispered into my ear.

I shudder when I feel his hot breath on my nab, I shiver when I feel his cold hand go under my sweater touching my chest while his other hand grabs mine and slow pulls it towards his chest.

I feel his heart beating rapidly, just like mine, it’s like we are in sync. Then his hands move to my head covering my eyes as he turns me around. I feel his lips kissing my neck and is softly nibbles my ear as he whispered “I love you” in my ear. I fiercely grab him and lay him down on bed, this is where I see his naked body bathing in the moonlight, and it revealed his slender frame. I could see his nipples and skinny chest and almost childlike belly which showed some signs of muscles and there where his eyes which where sparkling like a panthers in the dark fiercely looking at me.

I couldn’t control myself anymore as I undress myself, I slowly start to kiss his leg as I move upwards, touching places I could only dream off. He grabs my head and pulls it towards his, as my naked body falls onto his we both could feel that we were turned on. The kiss never seems to end as I get drowned into his glare.

Suddenly I feel not so good, IT’s if I’m about to fall, I only see darkness, and it feels like I just jumped off a cliff

And then

BOOMMMMM

There I was lying down next to my bed, I Immediately checked my underwear and of course another wet dream ‘these dreams about Eirie never seem to stop’. Akira looked into the mirror and saw he had heavy bags under his eyes. IT was the fight night in a row since he saw Eirie leaving the country. He hated it that he never had the chance to set right what Sarah had done wrong.

Akira was absolute angry with what Sarah had done, his heart got broken and the chances of seeing Eirie again where absolute zero. He saw tears coming up when he was thinking about it. He quickly dressed himself and went down stairs, he didn’t want to eat so left quickly before the rest of the family where awake.

The whisper that dissolves into the bustling crowd

makes the memories scattered underfoot blur together.

I’m walking on the streets, lost and alone as I don’t feel like doing anything today. The sun was about to peek through the streets giving its first warmth on Akira skin. He looked around him as the streets got busier.

The blazing of the street where I walk about lost (glaring one way)

illuminates me as coldly as though it freezes.

The cold times make dreams fall like rain and slip through my hands.

When I woke up from the countless wishes, you are reflected in a shimmering illusion --

the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along.

Everywhere I look I see Eirie standing and smiling at me. The thought of not seeing him anymore haunts me, it frightens me. It’s eating me up inside, and it makes me vomit on the street. I see people looking and staring at me as I quickly running away unable to bear the shame the sadness the fear I’m caring with me. For some reason I feel cold like the bones in my body are shivering.

Even if the gentleness that tells about only what makes anxiety flow

had fulfilled eternity, I still don't want tomorrow.

The words that I have to give to you are (it's talk to myself)

falling into an everyday routine, even without shadows.

I haven’t been to school latently and I had my phone turned off ‘people must be worried’ I thought while walking through the streets, the bussy streets became quitter as I kept on going, suddenly I realized I found myself in the park where I first observed Eirie. I sat down on one of the benches, in my vision I can see Eirie walked but when I blinked again he was vanished. I started to cry as loud as I could not holding back my tears, they were flowing never ending.

With a trembling finger, I gather up the dreams; without even breathing on them, they're crumbling.

Even the certain things are too unreliable; if I believe in something, can I be with you again?

It's whitely vanishing, the silhouette of that day.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned thinking it was Eirie….

“Hey don’t look so disappointed” Lillian looked annoyed “what the hell have you been doing these last few days. Akira looked at here “can’t you see, I’m heartbroken” Akira felt Lillian’s hand petting him “moping and crying about it won’t solve anything Akira” she smiled as she saw how childlike Akira could be.

Looking up at that palely-dyed season (Life Winter Dream)

I, who stopped to stand still, am swept away.

The wind blows it out, makes it be left behind; even the yearning is growing numb from the cold in my heart.

“Why not go after him?” Akira was surprised “how?” he was suddenly interested has he had a glimmer of hope. I give you money for a ticket and you can use your own savings who when you are there. Akira’s eyes got big “Thank you Lillian you are the best” Lillian looked at him with a smile “but first promise me you are going to fix yourself” You need to be strong for two “Eirie is going to experience more sadness and pain in his home country then he had ever felt before” Lillian looked sad “he has no clue what is awaiting him there”

“I digged up some of his past and it doesn’t look pretty” She looked Akira into his eyes “you need to go there and be his support before he really falls apart. Akira knew what he wanted, a glaring dream is turning into reality, and suddenly he felt empowered.

“EIRIE HERE I COME” he shouted it echoed through the park as the morning had just begun.

The cold times drift about in dreams, but are caught and held in your hands.

When I woke up from the countless wishes, you are reflected in a shimmering illusion --

the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along.

Akira started to cry again but this time it weren’t tears of sadness, but tears of hope……

To be continued – How to mend a strangers Heart

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• Yukuu

• Choree

• yaoi4fans

• 2 months later...