Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Robuta

Re: How much of a manga/anime addict are you?

That's impressive @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
    I was the same as you. I started with one shelf of mangas in the bookshelf in my room and ended up having to have two book shelves!
    But as I constantly had to move houses I had to sell them all! Also, since I've started reading in English, I can't read in French anymore.... I still have three big boxes in my parents house waiting to be sold.
    I only have B. O. D. Y and the 4 Vol of sekaiichi hatsukoi atm. But I'm planning on doing it all over again very soon!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory
    Osomatsu Karamatsu Matsuno Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] wel you can always start over. Yeah moving constantly isn't making things easy either.

Credits
    Suida Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Special Mikazuki Asano Kenji

Wow that's ummm ...just wow. That's indeed an impressive level of dedication. I must admit I do read a lot Manga but I'm not a Manga nor Anime addict person so I will never reach that level of Otaku-ness. ^^" N.I.C.E. tho.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory
    Osomatsu Karamatsu Matsuno Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] hehe thanks, yeah I guess some like cars fora hobby some motors I love manga as hobby xd and I'm not ashamed to show it, everyone who visits me seees it.

I really think manga/anime art is something you should flaunt, if you got them flaunt them is the phrase right.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory

Anyone else who got something to share???

Me refiero a la seƱorita Marjorie Haukea Williams's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Marjorie Haukea Williams Inventory
    Luka Crosszeria Duanmu Xi Tokito Minoru Satoshi Onoe

I wouldn't say I am an addict.
    More a hobbyist when it comes to manga/anime.

I do collect figurines from time to time @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits
    Narumiya Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Seta Soujirou Art Ooikawa Tooru

woah, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! that's a really beautiful collection you have! i could drool over it, haha.

i don't really have a big physical collection. i used to own a bunch of manga in original japanese and a few figures here and there, but i'm a poor college student now so i had to sell some of it. my collection is more on digital files, actually. i have a good amount of anime video files in my external hard drive.

in terms of just addiction - i would say i'm pretty addicted, but i do it in phases. there would be weeks where i would do nothing but watch anime, followed by weeks of me not touching any anime or manga at all. it's a cycle. but i've been watching anime since i was four, so i can't really escape lol.

Credits
    gin Inventory
    Gin YO Fall Festival Special Mikazuki Special Card

WoW that room is legit. And they're neatly placed and light up. That manga shelf was jaw-dropping.

Those clamp pictures are beautiful. I've always been a fan of Doumeki and Watanuki

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory

Thank you @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], I love clamp too. they make such wonderful folklore/fantasy stories, breathtaking.

Here my latest 2 additions, one canvas with Okumura twins ^^ big fan of Rin. And as you can see I used the picture that was earlier in the smaller frame, which now has another Rin okumura picture in it, Rin when he is older. I really love fanart!
    Spoiler:  

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] can this be moved to the photograph forum?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles