Takumi-kun: ImPure (Misu x Shingyouji)

yojichan

it was really great to read yojichan. i'm about to read pureness too. can't wait. i think i might start one myself..i don't realy know how to write one...so well see how it goes...if i do i would like to you read it when you the time..with work and a little one running around it might take me a while. good luck with future fanfics i'll be waiting for them :)

Hello! thank you so much for reading this fic of mine. Yes, yes I look forward to reading your fanfic when you get to write one. I understand it would be quite a challenge when you have a little one running around, hehe. I look forward to your comments when you get to read the Pureness stories. YAY! BTW..I sent you a friend request. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• andreanitzoo

• Aoi

my dearest yojichannnnn >.

Oh my dearest darling, come here you! *hugs tight*

thank you so much for the awesome comment. i am so happy this has affected you this way.

being told that my story is like a sweet poison is so damn sexy. thank you so much!

i wish you all the best in your exams. you can do it! :D